All Comments on 'From Married to Tag-teamed'

by leo_thedirewolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After reading this I think my gf and I need to go to Brazil ASAP… or maybe just me…

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdover 2 years ago

love to have those two take and use me like that

irishmile2001irishmile2001over 2 years ago

Great story! Every one wins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pre cum leaking in my shorts reading this, wish they were here now with me, i would obey their every wish and let them fill all my holes with their cum, i want to be used by many reading this and want to be a real cum slut...

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

More details in the future,the size and shape of the cocks, the different positions the fuck in, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and now I want my own Felipe & Cesar. I was kinda hoping that the wife walked in on her husband getting plowed and loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot story... I think my wife and I need to go to Brazil! (I agree with Anonymous: I too was hoping the wife would walk in on her husband getting spit-roasted by Felipe and Cesar.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story!!! Made me hard and keep writing!!

Karma1978Karma1978over 1 year ago

Good story but why the hubby had to hide his need. If we doing this we both get to have them. Not fair she can be with them openly and not him. And she can't take anything from him b/c she sleeping around as well, that is the cat calling the kettle black. A follow up would be good if she learns and accepts it as fair and they all are together. And detail on the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SUPERB STORY AND STORY-TELLING

Thank you for this great story. Made want to have this happen to me and finally lose me ass cherry. I know my wife would have been far less passive (she loves sex more than l) and l would have stopped icing my hunger for gay sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bloody marvelous. I have been to Brazil but only got swept off my feet by a young Brazilian Policeman. I was supposed to spend two days but ended up staying eight. I was face fucked and ass fucked as if he were the energizer bunny. From 7 one night until 5 in the morning he had dumped 6 heavy loads into me and when I fell asleep his thick nine and some inch cock was buried to the hilt in my ass. I was a hellofaway to wake up though.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh my God, one of the hottest I've read! Sharing my wife ,watching the look on her face while other men fucked her was what I liked, but what I wanted was for them to fuck me and fill me up with their cum too. I

Loved eating their cum from her, so hot. If they could have just done me too. She asked me one day while talking dirty, "what else would you like them to do?" So in that moment of lust I told her I want them to fuck me! She would finger me and use her dildo on me and tease me, wouldn't you like a real cock?

Never did do it with her, she would flirt , get fingered and tease me, be good & let me have him & I got sloppy seconds and loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I did get to fuck her friend, did her 7 times in one night, ate my cum out of her pussy each time, she kept begging , do me , do me again !

Jackiebi7Jackiebi710 months ago

One of my all-time fav stories. The only way it could have been better is if the wife had walked in on him being spit roasted and joined the party. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleo_thedirewolf@leo_thedirewolf
My stories are 100% fictional. Previous account: Whitechocolate3 I sometimes rewrite older stories from that account.