From Mother to Mare Pt. 02

Story Info
Liam schemes to bed his mom.
11.1k words
4.64
25.9k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pervitsky
Pervitsky
107 Followers

Part 2 Lousy mother.

Chapter 4

A week later, Liam sat in front of his table, going through his mom's only fans page. All the photos he uploaded made him a decent amount, and in the premium section, people paid more to see the videos he shot. With that, the issue of the rent was solved. But his desire in the first place was not to pay the rent but rather to fuck her, and it grew over time.

It had become a habit to look at her pics and videos while jerking off; sometimes he would read the vulgar comments while doing his usual thing. But he was bored with just watching; now his lust desired more; he wanted his dick down her pussy. His passion had grown to such an extent that he wasn't spared even in his dreams, where his mom fucked him just like he wanted. So he sat idly on his desk, looking at her nude content, while mulling over some possible ways he could use to get her under his spell.

"Are you touching yourself?" Her voice startled him. "You're doing it too much; get a hold on yourself, naughty."

"I wasn't," he defended himself.

"Don't lie, I saw you looking at my photos."

"I was just checking your page."

Regina strolled over to his side. Stroking his hairs, she teased, "Checking my page, huh, and there is a bulge in your boxer. What kind of video are you planning to shoot next? I'm sure you have plenty of ideas about how to humiliate your mom."

"It's not like that; I was checking on the subscribers," he fumed, while an idea sparked in his mind.

"Hmm," she nodded playfully, "dinner's ready."

"Actually, I have an idea about a new video."

"Oh! Tell me about it."

"How about after dinner?"

"Alright sweetie." She turned around and said, "Finish wanking quickly and come to eat your dinner."

"I wasn't doing it," he cried as she started walking back to the kitchen.

She laughed, "See you at the table."

After dinner, Liam sat down in the living room by her side. Regina turned her gaze and, in a playful tone, asked, "So what kind of lewd stuff will you make me do next?"

He cleared his throat. "Let's record a sex video; it will get you a lot of subscribers."

Her eyes widened. "I told you we couldn't do that."

"No, we won't actually have sex; we will just act like we are."

A worried expression raged on her face. "What are you saying? You just told me we were going to record a sex video."

"Yeah, we are going to act. Like, I won't put it inside; I'm just going to rub it on you, but it will look like we are making love."

She sighed. "I have a bad feeling about this."

"Don't worry, it will be over before you know it. I will be in my room setting up the equipment; wear something sexy and don't be late."

A few minutes later, she knocked and entered the setting, wearing a lacy pink bikini. Liam smiled and stretched his hand forward, "Come."

"Remember, don't put it inside."

"Mm, hmm," he nodded.

Making a few adjustments on the camera, he aimed it at his bed and instructed her to stand before the lens. After clicking on the record button, he walked over to her.

Liam looked at his mom, his very object of ultimate fantasy. Putting his hands on her shoulder, he whispered, "Smile; pretend like I'm your lover and relax."

A smile lit up on her face as he looked deeply into her eyes. Liam leaned closer, gently pressing his lips against hers. To his surprise, she also kissed him back; if it was either acting or herself, he didn't know; he was just happy. When he opened his lips apart, she leaned back a little but then opened hers too. They pressed harder against each other and with vigor. Taking her lower lip into his mouth, he sucked while she pushed harder. They were tender, like a couple making love for the first time.

Liam's right hand roamed around her body, grazing his fingers from her shoulders down her breasts, slowly touching and feeling the softness of her skin. He unhooked her bra, letting it slide down on the floor. While fondling her breast, he felt the poke of her hard nipple, and a shiver ran through her body when he pressed his fingertips to pinch on the nib. Cupping his face between her palms, Regina pushed her head forward, smashing her lips against his. She stuck her tongue inside his gaping mouth, licking his tongue with hers and kissing him with passion. Again, Liam was unsure if it was his mom or her acting, but to answer his question, he carried his hand downward inside her panty to touch her carnal lips. His eyes widened as he felt dripping wetness on his fingers. It was no acting, he realized, and he pushed his tongue deeper along hers. They kissed fervently for a long time, their tongues twirling around, dancing against each other as saliva exchanged from one's mouth to the other, while Liam rubbed his fingers on his mom's dripping pussy.

Breaking the kiss, they looked at each other as a sweet smile appeared on her lips. He leaned closer and whispered, "Are you enjoying it? You're soaking between your legs."

"Stop embarrassing me; let's get it over with," she whispered back.

Taking a few steps, they sat side by side on the edge of his bed. She gasped when Liam kissed her neck. He figured her neck was one of her sensitive spots, so pulling her closer to him, he licked the girth of her nape as her breathing hiked up. With a twisting motion, he smeared his saliva, then, taking her soft skin between his teeth, he gently nibbled, and a soft moan came out of her lips.

Regina's hand moved over Liam's dick, and with tender motions of her fingers, she rubbed his meat. She tugged his boxer along his thighs, making his cock sprang out in the open. Liam was already wearing a condom. "Why are you wearing protection?" she queried.

"Just in case."

He resumed exploring her body and his lips moved downward. His tongue grazed along the taste her skin. Regina wrapped her fingers around his cock, making Liam gasp in the sensation, while he sucked and nipped her rosy areola, making her moan. His hands were buried in the softness of her busty breasts, groping them and rubbing them together. Smashing both of her teats together, he engulfed both her nipples into his mouth and sucked on them with such fury that it seemed like he wished to draw and taste her motherly milk one more time. Her grip on his dick loosened as her body quivered from the strong sensations on her chest. "OHHHN don't suck me so hard," she moaned, "don't make me feel like this," and her thighs squirmed together while her spine arched forward, pushing her nipples further into his mouth.

Clutching her shoulders, he laid his mom down on her back and she looked at him with sparkling eyes. He bent down and rubbed his face on her belly and she giggled with a tickling sensation.

Traveling further down her torso, he nuzzled on her camel toe. Biting on the band on her panty, his head sailed along her thighs, while her dripping honey smeared from his chin to the forehead. Sliding his lips back up to her wet hole, he placed a gentle kiss. Then, with fervent passion, his tongue and lips started ravishing her cunt. Her quiet gasps transformed into loud moans as her head wagged strongly from side to side. His tongue fucked her hole as this thumb rubbed down on her clit.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHN." Her convulsive squeals made him bolder.

His passion soared as he smashed his head further down on her pussy, pushing his tongue deeper along the soaking canal of her cunt.

Regina thrashed in delirium, howling in heat. "NO NOOOOOOO, slow down. OHHHHHN, OH NOOOO, I'm about to cum. I will cum OHHHHHHN."

Sensing her approaching climax, Liam stopped his play. When he raised his head, he saw her confused eyes. She looked back at him and her eyes pleaded him to continue. "Why did you stop?" she whispered.

"Do you want it?"

She nodded back at him.

"I don't understand; speak clearly."

"Stop teasing me," she hissed.

"Common, say it; how will I know what you want if you don't speak?" he teased.

Regina scowled at him, "You're so cruel. Do it, make me cum."

"Okay," he shrugged.

Crawling on his four limbs, he dragged himself over her. Hovering there, he looked at the goddess lying beneath him, the woman he had desired for so long. Her flustered face seemed like the apple of Eden as she lay there panting; her eyes, which stared back, were filled with a savage lust that begged him to make her cum.

She gasped as his swollen head touched against the crack of her damp cunt. He stared deep into her eyes; she blinked, pleading him to please her while he smirked back with a teasing look. In that fervent moment, she seemed to have forgotten her oath of not letting him fuck her; he felt her motherly virtues weakening before her feral longing and with a thrust, Liam pushed his meat inside her.

Her eyes widened as the realization hit her. "NOOOOOOOOO!" she screamed when her sense of wisdom returned, but it was already too late, for he was already inside her, pushing further down her tight snatch.

"I told you not to do that; I told you we couldn't. Pull it out now!" she yelled. As she tried to heave herself up, he gripped her wrists and pinned her down to the bed. He forced his hips forward, making some good effort to slide his dick through the walls of her tight pussy. Of all the girls he had fucked till then, her pussy was the tightest, probably as taut as a virgin's. Inch by inch, pushing forward, he plunged his rod to the hilt as the tip of his glans poked at the entrance of her womb.

He paused to savor the sensation of his dick buried balls deep into his mother's pussy--the sensation which he had longed for so long. The heat in her cunt scorched his sensitive skin; he felt like his dick would melt like butter. The feeling of her sloppy tissues wrapping around his thing sent him into delirium; it was pure bliss.

"Let me go. It's not right." His mom's protest brought him back to reality. Her body jerked sharply, like the wings of a caged bird trying to free herself from his beastly grip. "Lee, I'm going to get angry. Get off"--bending down, he locked his mouth on hers. Her cries of protest became feeble whimpers under the weight of his lips.

Pulling his hip backward Liam shoved his dick again with a vicious force as Regina moaned in his mouth. Working his tongue inside her, with his mom still pinned on the bed, he drilled his dick back and forth into her. It was no gentle humping; it was ferocious fucking. Her body thrashed like a rag beneath him as his hips rammed against hers. Her body squirmed as her resistance eased away for her hands were no longer forcing back on his. Her pussy walls drenched even further, coating his dick with her natural lube, making it easier for him to ravage her cunt.

Seeing her surrender to his monstrous cock, he broke off the kiss. Her loud moans rang through his ears as he looked back at her. "Pervert," she groaned, "raping your helpless mother. You're sick."

"Is that so?" he teased, "then I'm pulling it out."

"NOOOOOOO!" she screamed, wrapping her legs around his hips. "Don't you dare pull it out now."

Liam stopped moving and pulled his dick out.

"What the hell?" she grumbled. "Why did you stop?"

Liam smirked. "You called me a rapist. How do I fuck now, knowing that I'm raping you?"

"Quit messing around and do it," she cried.

"Do what, ma?"

"You jerk," she hissed, "put it in and do it."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," she nodded.

"Then ask properly; say that you want me to fuck you."

"You sick son of a bitch. Do it, fuck me."

Liam grinned slyly, teasing his horny mother, "I'm not convinced. When you want something really bad, you should beg for it."

Regina scowled at him. "Please," she stammered, "put your big fat cock in me and fuck me crazy. I can't wait anymore, so please fuck me with your cock" Those obscene words coming out of his mother's lips made him go wild with fever. With violent force, he shoved his dick back into her welcoming pussy and fucked her with ruthless passion.

She too, went crazy. "Yes, yes! That's it. Fuck me, yes, OHHHHHHHHHN," she moaned as she forced her groin forward, matching his rhythm, sending his meat deeper into her womb. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. She nibbled on his lip, drawing blood and he kissed her back with equal passion. Both mother and son fucked each other in a frenzy making the bed creak under them.

"AHHHHHHN, OHHHN, OH MY OHHN, I'm going to cum," she moaned as her tissues clutched around his dick. She squirmed, moaning like a dick hungry slut, coiling her legs tighter around his hips as her hungry pussy engulfed her son's dick. She screamed, "I'm cumming, OHHHHN, I'm cumming. You're making me cum with your fat cock."

His loins weakened in pleasure; his balls churned fat cum. He rammed his cock harder and harder into her and the sensations of her tight pussy made him climax.

"Fuck mom, I'm going to cum too, OHHHNHH," he hollered.

Both mother and son lay there panting, wrapped in each other's arms, with his dick still buried inside her. He leaned closer and nuzzled on her neck. "Did you feel good, mommy?"

"Yes," she huffed, "it felt so good," still in the afterglow of their feverish climax.

***

Liam pressed his hands on his mother's ripe breasts and groped them as she stood by the chopping board, dicing a tomato, wearing a short, transparent robe.

She gasped at his sudden action. "Lee! Stop it," she shyly muttered.

"Good morning, aren't you enjoying it?"

"No, I'm not," she complained.

"What are you saying? Last night, we made love like rabbits."

"It was a mistake," she grabbed his hands, "stop it."

Liam groped her harder. Digging his fingers into the softness of her bosom, he pressed her body against his and rubbed his hard horn on her back.

"What are you doing?" she moaned.

"I'm fondling your hooters."

Regina winced, "Ugh! Such gross language."

"Gross huh? Last night, you were begging me to put my fat cock in you."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that." She turned her head and stared at him, her eyes bearing remorse, and her lips curled downward with guilt. "I wasn't myself."

"Is that so?" He jeered, "Or maybe last night you opened up and showed me your true self."

"That's not true."

Liam slipped his right hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy. She shivered at his sudden touch and gasped out a moan.

Liam cackled, "Ma, your nipples are hard, and you're getting wet down there. Do you enjoy being molested by your own son?"

"I don't," she barked. "Let me go, you pervert."

"Really?" he whispered in her ears. Taking his damp fingers out of her thighs, he raised them to her face. "Look at my fingers; look how wet they are."

"Sto--" as she opened her mouth, he pressed his finger inside her, giving her a taste of her own honey.

Her eyebrows curled down. "MMMGGMNN," she whimpered with his finger between her lips.

"Tell me how you taste, and I will let you go."

He saw her scowling at him, felt her tongue licking his fingertips, and a smirk appeared across his face.

Pulling her head backward, she stammered, "It's sour."

"Say it properly; say my cunt juices are sour."

"Eh! I can't say such things."

"Then I can't let you go." He pressed his lips hard against her and slipped his right hand back between her thighs. He forcefully pushed his tongue into her lips. Licking the cavity of her mouth, he got a faint taste of her sour honey, while three of his fingers, sliding in and out of her damp hole, started ravishing her pussy. She moaned in his mouth, while her body quivered in his arms.

He roughly kneaded her nipple and pulled at it, making her body twitch in pain. "OUCH OW NOOO AHHHHN STOP IT PLEASE."

Liam grabbed her throat like a ferocious tiger and roared, "You ask me to stop while your pussy is gripping my fingers more tightly by the second. You're so sloppy down there that I can smell your musty cunt from up here."

"I'm not doing anything; it's my body reacting on its own." Her voice trembled with her body as she spoke.

"Your body is speaking about your suppressed desires. You are acting like I'm raping you while making no effort to push me away. When I kissed you just now, you could have backed off; you could have clenched your lips, but you didn't; you just let me push my tongue without any effort. And look at what you are wearing--the thinnest robe with no bra or panty. The truth is, you wanted me to find you like this and ravish you. Maybe the feeling of being raped by your son makes you wet. That's why you're asking me to stop while your pussy is begging me to do it harder."

"NOOO AHHHN," she moaned, "that's not true."

Liam took his hands out of her pussy and heaved them to her face. Pushing two of his goo-coated fingers inside her nostrils, he jeered, "Smell it. Smell your wetness; it's the scent of your desire," --pushing the third finger into her lips he added, "and this is the taste of your truth."

"NNNONO, stop this," she wailed in her nasal voice.

Sliding his hand back between her legs again, he started ravishing her with a feral force. She tiptoed, leaning her bucked body against his chest. She wrapped her hands backward around his neck and pleaded, "Slow down, OHHHHHN OHNNN, slow down."

Her body was arched on his, with thighs rubbing together. He felt her pussy getting tighter against his fingers--the signs of an upcoming orgasm--while she gave out deep, pleasure-filled moans. Tormenting her mind, he took his fingers out of her again. She stood there trembling, gasping for air as her thighs continued to rub against each other.

Liam disrobed his mother and leaning closer to her ears, he whispered, "Do you want to cum?"

She whimpered but spoke no words.

He buried both of her hands into her busty chest and rubbed her nipples, giving her shivers of tormenting pleasure. "Tell me if you want to cum." Still, her lips stayed silent. He picked up a slice of tomato and smeared it on her rosy nipples. Raising her tits to his lips, he sucked hard on her erect nubs.

"OHHHHHN OHN AHHHN," she moaned, squirming in a treacherous pleasure, while slowly her hand drifted between her legs.

"Uh-uh"--he grabbed her hand, denying her the chance to pleasure herself--"you will cum only with my permission."

She turned her head and scowled at him. "I didn't know you were so wicked."

Liam cackled, turned her body around, and, lifting her on his hands, placed her on the countertop. He spread her legs wide apart. "Geez, look at you," he teased, "Your pussy is oozing out juices. It's leaking down on the surface."

He turned to look at her. Deeply flustered, her pursed, trembling lips spoke of her humiliation, while her eyes filled with lust scowled back at him. He took his erect horn between his palms and clapped his mushroom head on her glistening labia. "Ma, we both know you want it. Just say it, and it's yours."

Her eyes welled up. "I can't. I shouldn't; God knows I shouldn't."

"Oh, fuck it," he grunted and shoved his raw meat in her.

She moaned and wrapped her hands around him. Her body was shaking, "AHHHHHHHN."

"Are you happy now?" he asked his mom. Her lips were slightly gaping with a smile of gratification, while her eyes rolled back in pleasure. She need not say anything; her face spoke volumes. Watching his mother drool in joy turned a switch in him. Tightly grabbing her glutes, he started ravishing her insides. The raw skin to skin touch on the most sensitive spots felt treacherously euphoric.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHN AHHHHHHHHHHHHN HHHGGGFF OHHHHOOOOHNNN," her moans echoed between the cramped walls of the kitchen. He fucked her so hard that the cabinets of the kitchen trembled with them. There was no resistance from her, only shivers of pleasure and moans telling how much she loved this. She wrapped her thighs around his merciless hips, and her hands pulled him closer to her. He licked her neck, making her pussy clench even more tightly around his invading cock.

Pervitsky
Pervitsky
107 Followers