From Mother to Mare Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam kept fucking her with full force for several minutes before he whispered in her ears, "Are you loving it now?"

"Oh, don't ask me this," she whispered back.

"Okay, you don't have to say it; your pussy is already saying it for you."

She pecked on his cheeks before pressing her lips on his; he pushed his tongue inside, and she welcomed it with hers. They both moaned and gasped in pleasure, fucking without hesitation or remorse, just deeply engrossed in the pleasure of each other's bodies.

"I'm about to cum," she groaned.

"Me too."

She nuzzled in his neck, "Don't cum inside. You're not wearing any rubber."

"I know; I'm not stupid. Just relax and enjoy," he said, drilling harder and deeper inside her, his raw tip slapping against her womb.

Shivers of delirium ran through his body, and he felt the same running through hers. His loins felt weaker with each thrust, while his dick felt like on fire.

Her body bucked under his. "I'm CUMMING, OHHHHHN, I'm CUMMING FUCK AHHHHHHN," she wailed. Her pussy was dripping with an endless cascade of honey while her lips were drooling streams of saliva. She was a hot mess under him.

He pulled his dick out. "AHHHN mommy"--he groaned--"OOHHHHN mom, I'm CUMMING too" and sprayed his jism across her belly.

They stood like this, wrapped against each other until they regained their strength. He rose, panting, while she lay there on the countertop, drenched in messy fluids, still trying to catch her breath.

"Finish your chores as fast as you can and come to my room. We shall resume screwing each other," he dictated. "Oh, wait, you won't come to my room even if you get horny as hell. So I will come to yours; just be done with them quickly."

***

Liam heard a sharp knock on his door, and a smirk lit up his face.

"Come in," he ordered.

Regina walked in wearing leggings and an elbow-sleeved t-shirt. She sat down on the edge of his bed, and then, fumbling with her fingers, she muttered, "We need to talk."

"About what?"

"About what's been going on between us, I can't allow it to continue."

Liam stood up from his desk. Walking over to her, he sat by her side. "Is that why you're dressed so modestly?"

"It's not modest. It's what a normal mother should wear, and you have been making me wear obscene things in the name of making me modern and," --she paused, still fumbling with her hands-- "doing obscene things to me. As your mom, it's my responsibility to step up and put a stop to it."

"Will you be happy with that?"

She looked away. "Yes."

"Will your pussy be happy with that?"

"Liam!" she yelled, "stop talking to me like this. I'm your mother; you're not supposed to talk to me like this."

"Don't yell at me. You loved everything I did to you; we both know it. Don't lie that you didn't."

Her face turned red as she dropped her eyes to the floor. She stammered, "You're right. It's my fault. I-"

"It's not," he cut her off. Putting a finger on her chin, he raised her head until her eyes met his. "It's not your fault. We both enjoyed it, and it's ok. You spent your life raising me without ever thinking about your own needs. You have been bottling them up, and now they're expressing themselves. I want to make you happy; I want to give you the chance to satisfy all your needs that you never had the chance to explore, because you got busy taking care of me."

Her eyes welled up. "Baby," she cupped his face, "if only you were not my son!"

"Is it my fault that I'm your son?"

"It's not. It's just wrong for a mother and a son to do these things."

"Says who?

"You know it's wrong. It's a sin. Everybody will jeer at us."

"Fuck everybody. No one was by my side but you, and no one was by your side but me, so why the fuck should we care about anybody else?"

She shook her head and said, "It's not just that; it will ruin your life. I can't ruin your--"

"Oh, cut the crap," he said, rolling his eyes. "I'm an adult. It's not like you're doing it with a minor. I'm old enough to know my shit."

"You're so stubborn, Lee."

"So are you," he pulled her closer, "there is no going back for us. I opened up a can of worms for you. I'm sorry about that, but after everything that has already happened, sooner or later you won't be able to control your urges, and someone will need to take care of them. I don't want anyone else to do it. I don't want anyone to take you away from me; I want to be the man who does it."

She sniffled as a tear rolled down her cheeks. She pulled his face closer, resting her forehead on his. "It's very unfortunate for both of us that you were born as my son and not my lover. I wish you were born to someone else, and I met you, and we fell in love."

"We can still make that happen."

"That'd be taboo."

"I don't care about that. I want to break all barriers until we can be together."

She nuzzled her nose against his, "That can't happen. I won't let it happen. No matter how much you or I want it, it will never come to pass cus I won't let it."

Her words struck like lightning against his heart; it started pumping fire as adrenaline rushed through his veins; a dissonant fury took over him. His breathing amped up, and he pushed his mother down on the bed.

"Lee?" She tried to get up, but he pinned her down by the wrists.

"Stop this!" she yelled. With her legs, she bumped his abdomen, rolling him off her, and sat upright. "Stop forcing me," she hissed, pointing a finger at him.

Liam glowered at his mother and pounced forward like a beast catching its prey. She steered clear at full tilt, dodging him, and rushed towards the door. She went for the doorknob and swung the door ajar, but Liam dashed forward like lightning, smashing into her, wedging her between his towering body and the door that closed shut from the impact. She tried to push him away, but he pushed back with full force, trapping her completely.

"Let me go, you bastard."

"No. Never. You're stuck with me forever."

She squirmed, making feeble attempts to free herself. "Why are you doing this to me?"

Liam pulled her top up and unclipped her bra, letting her busty boobs spring into a jiggling motion. He lowered his hands, between the bands of her leggings and panty, down to the crack of her pussy. His eyes widened when his fingers touched her sopping wetness. "Holy bitch. You're wet down there."

"Don't touch me," she barked.

"Last night, you begged me to fuck you. In the morning, we fucked like animals, and now here you are, soaking wet between your legs while trying to push me away, acting like I'm raping you. What is this; some kind of rape fetish? Doing this shit turns you on?"

She calmed down, swung her head upward, and mewled, "I don't have any such fetish. I am turned on; it's true. But I should fight it back. Any sane mother would. And if you're sane enough, you would stifle them too."

Liam looked down at her, breathing hard as he spoke. "You think I never tried to fight them back? I tried, but the more I did, the stronger they became. And now I've gone crazy. I'm crazy for you. So how about you repress your feelings tonight, and I rape you one last time? Tomorrow you go to the cops and send your crazy son to the jug, or at least get a restraining order and never see me again. It will be impossible for me to live in the same house without touching you. Sooner or later, I will go into your room and slip into your bed when you're sleeping."

She sighed, "You've truly gone mad and now you are pulling me down into this spiral of madness." Liam felt his mother push back her ass, rolling her hips in circles and brushing her butt against his loins.

"What now? You're rubbing your ass on me."

"No matter how many times I tell you to stop, you will do it anyway. You've decided to ruin our lives, so be it. Here, I stop fighting. Sooner or later, people will find out about this, and it will be the end of us. We will be arrested and detained for this, but until then, do as you like; go on, destroy our lives."

"What are you talking about, silly? Don't you know incest is legal in Little Rhody? We won't be arrested even if others find out, and I don't give a fuck about others anyway."

Regina gave up all forms of struggle and fully leaned back on him, rubbing herself against his chest. She leaned her head further up, wrapped her hands around his head and placed a soft kiss on his chin, "Then what are you waiting for, motherfucker? Take me to bed and make a mess of your mother."

Hearing such words come out of his mother's mouth gave him chills through the lower body, making his dick rock hard.

"Holy shit. What happened to you? You're saying all these stuff now but in the morning, you will say it was a mistake."

"I wont. I won't ever say that again. From now on, we will fuck like animals and destroy us in this fire of lust. So take me to bed and fuck my brains out."

Lifting her on his arms, he carried her to bed, then tossed her over like a pillow. "OWW," she shrieked.

With a rush, Regina took her leggings off while Liam took off his clothes. Then, removing her panty, she tossed them to him. "Smell it," she said with a naughty smile. Pressing her panty to his nose, Liam sniffed its damp scent to his lung's fill while his hand wrapped around his dick stroking it with fever.

Spreading her legs apart, she called for him, "Come between mommy's legs," and her fingers spread her cunt further apart, showing the pink glistening color. "What are you waiting for? Come inside me; I'm waiting."

"Turn around," he ordered.

"Huh, you wanna do mommy like a dog?"

"Yeah," he smirked, "a bitch in heat should be fucked like a dog."

With a rush, she rolled over and got on her fours. Turning over her shoulders, she looked at him with a naughty smile and wiggled her butt. "Come, you fucking dog, come take me," she teased.

This sudden change of her from a shy mother to a shameless slut turned a switch in him. His heart started pounding faster while his mouth drooled at the sight of her thick glutes wiggling for him. He pounced forward, wrapping his hands around her buxom body. He bit her neck and dug his canines into her skin.

"OUCH!" she shrieked. "What the hell?"

"You wanna fuck like dogs? Well, that's how dogs fuck." He plunged his dick into her with such fury that the headboard went smashing against the wall. Her scream pierced through the bedroom walls, galloping like chaos while he rammed his hips against her, sending ripples through her ass. The bed creaked as he fucked his mother like a mad dog, whispering sweet, dirty words into her ears. Her ripe tits bobbed back and forth, drooping from her chest as she pushed her hips back, trying to match his rhythm, sending his dick deeper down the very opening of her womb.

He nipped her earlobe, groped her jiggling tits, and fucked her ferociously with his hands digging into her ripe melons. "Are you satisfied?" he whispered.

"Yes, yes," she hollered.

"Say it properly, bitch, are you satisfied?"

"Yes, I'm. This bitch is very happy," she moaned, "keep fucking me like this."

Taking his hands off her breasts, he gripped her hair, wrapping her tresses around his left palm. He yanked, pulling her head backward as he rammed his dick into her. With screams that stabbed through his ears, her pussy wrapped tighter around his dick.

"Do you love when I fuck you this rough? You're clenching me tightly down there, not to mention how wet you are."

"FUCK YEAH!" she shrieked. "I love it."

"That's my bitch." SMACK. He spanked her ass hard with his other hand. "That's your reward for speaking the truth."

"OWWW!" she wailed and turned her head around; tears rolling down the red cheeks, eyes squinted, and tongue out of her gaping mouth drooling saliva on the sheet. "Kiss" she stammered, "kiss me."

Tightening his grip around her hairs, he pulled her head further back. He grabbed her throat with his right hand before he pushed his tongue inside her welcoming mouth. Their tongues clashed against each other, sucking saliva down the throat while her pussy sucked on his dick, squeezing him so tightly that he felt like thick ropes were encircling around his dick.

She moaned in his mouth, and he did the same. "Ma?" he mewled. "Are you happy?"

"Oh baby, OHHHN, you're messing up my insides."

"Should I slow down?"

"Nooo!" she shrieked, "keep going."

"Alright!" Letting go of her hair, he wrapped his arms around her torso and kept ramming his rod into her. Wrapping her hands around his nape, she pulled his head down into another deep kiss. Both her mouths sucked on him; her upper mouth sucked his tongue inside, biting on its tip, while her lower mouth sucked on his fat phallus, trying to milk him dry.

"MNNNNMM," he moaned in her mouth as her hips pushed back with passion.

She broke the kiss, and looked deep into his eyes, "You're getting bigger inside me."

"AHHN, yes, I'm about to cum mommy," he moaned. "Should I pull out? I ain't wearing a condom."

"Don't. Do it inside."

"You want me to knock you up?"

"AHHHHHGN!" she shrieked. "I bought pills in the afternoon from the store. It's safe."

"Bitch! You wanted to get fucked when you walked into my room."

"I wanted to get fucked when I woke up this morning."

Hearing her words, some parts of his heart started burning with a savage lust. He gripped her thighs and started pounding her like a high-pressure piston. "OWWWW OHO OWW," she groaned, arched her back, and kept pushing her hips with fury. They were shagging each other like two dogs on the streets, taken over by their deepest bestial urges, as their mouths again smashed together and their tongues started wrestling in their cavities.

"AHHHNNN," he groaned, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming in you," and plunging his dick forward, he sent stream after stream of thick cum deep inside her motherly womb.

"OHHHHHN," she groaned back, "your hot stuff is going in. I'm cumming. Mommy is coming from your thick stuff going into me." She bucked her back and, clenching his dick, draining him empty.

He didn't stop moving but kept humping into her cum-filled cavity. She, too, never stopped pushing back her hips with his cum dripping from her cunt. They kept dry-humping each other till there was no power left on their hips, and he slumped on the bed by her side.

She rolled over and caressed his cheeks, both of them still gasping for breath. He looked into her eyes, and she gazed back into his, then, leaning forward, he placed a tender kiss.

"You did it so hard, I broke a sweat," she huffed.

"Yeah, you're all sticky," he mewled.

"I will take a shower."

"No," he said, pressing her closer and sniffing her tangy scent. "I like the smell of your sweat."

She giggled. "You're getting more perverse with time."

"I can't help it with a sex goddess around."

She slapped his cheek playfully.

"This sheet is all sticky with our juices. I will need to change it soon," he muttered.

"Don't bother."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you should move into my bedroom," she grinned. "Since we will do it a lot from now on, it's only natural that we share the same bed."

A shimmer lit up his eyes. He pulled her closer into a hug and whispered, "Ma, I love you."

"Oh Lee I love you too," she hugged him back.

***

Chapter 5

Liam sat on a bench watching his mom jog in running shorts and a sports bra, her hair made into a ponytail. It was early morning in a park near their apartment. There were other joggers around, but Liam noticed two guys who were always jogging a few steps behind his mom on every lap; no doubt they were watching the wiggle of her thick ass. Other than that, he also noticed other men sitting about on other benches, eyeing the girls around, especially his mom.

It was a routine set by Liam to show her off a bit and keep her fit for her only fans' content.

He gawked as his mom came huffing, her clothes damp with sweat, and sat by his side. "I think that's enough for today."

"Mm Hmm."

"What mm hmm'? Let's go now."

"Sure," --he got up-- "we planned to shoot a video today, remember?"

"I do," she muttered, rising from her seat.

They walked back to their building and as they climbed up the rugged stairs, they saw Richard coming down. "Good morning, Regina," he beamed. Richard was their next-door neighbor, a man in his fifties, a widower who lived by himself.

"Oh, good morning, Richard," she smiled.

Both climbed up the rest of the stairs, went inside their apartment and removed their shoes on the welcome mat by the doorway; it was one of Regina's rules to keep the house clean.

Turning to her, Liam chuckled. "He definitely has his eyes on you."

She nodded in agreement. "He was ogling at my boobs."

"You know he would pay top dollars to watch you,"

"Don't even think about it," she cut him off, pointing a finger to his nose.

"As you say," --he raised his hands-- "anyway, get ready; we have a video to shoot."

Liam got the idea of recording her after jogging, still wearing her running clothes, wet with her sweat. As he went inside his room to set up the camera, Regina asked, "Are you sure it's good? Won't it disgust people? I feel so dirty right now."

Liam turned his gaze. "That's the idea--to make it when you're dirty. Yeah, it would disgust some people. But some guys love watching this stuff."

"Do you?" She playfully frowned.

"Hell yeah. I love watching you."

"I know sicko."

He giggled, "Let's go; the cam's ready."

Walking into the room where he set up a white cloth as the background, Regina moved in front of the recorder and took her stand. Handing a skipping rope and a jar of lube, he said, "Don't forget to use them."

"Mm, hmm."

Making a few more adjustments, he gave his thumbs up, "action," he chimed, and clicked the start button.

Regina smiled with hands on her hips. "Hello, lovelies" She moved her body and twirled around, showing her sweaty skin and wet clothes. "Did you miss me?"

Taking a step backward, she grinned, "Today, we shall do some exercise."

She raised her elbows to the side, "Let's start with something light." Twisting her torso, she turned from one side to the other while her ample boobs wagged along under the sweaty bra. After a few turns, she raised her hands straight above, showing off her clean, sweaty armpits while moving her hips playfully. She leaned her head back and sniffed her armpit, making a slight grimace at her own smell.

Looking back at the camera, Regina giggled, "It's time for the next one." She turned back to show off her curvy glutes and wiggled them from side to side. Her shorts were wet along the crack. Putting a hand on her right hip, she rubbed it along the mound, then, bending down, she touched her toes, further stretching her muscles and showing her ass to the cam as the thin material stretched along. Staying there like that with her fingers touching her toes, she shook her butt and sweat dribbled down the length of her legs.

Rising back up and twisting around, she teased, "It's so hot," and pulling her bra upward, she took it off, leaving her tits juggling on her chest.

She threw it aside and picked up the skipping rope. She touched the plastic handle on her nipples; rolling the tip around, she teased the cam with a smile on her seductive lips. "Now it's time for skipping." She swung the rope over her head and started jumping up and down. Her busty boobs bounced with her, smashing against each other like water balloons being tossed about a rope; her body sweltering even more under the strain of the workout. Doing about fifteen jumps, she came to a halt, drenched with sweat.

"Now, hold your breath, because I'm about to show you a special type of exercise you have never seen before." Tugging her thumb into the elastic band, she pulled down her shorts. There she stood stark naked, flashing herself fully. Behind the cam, Liam was hard like a rock.