From Mother to Mare Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly dropping herself to floor, Regina leaned back, resting her spine halfway like a crunch; she spread her legs wide open putting both her pussy and asshole on display, then gently applied the lube to both of the skipping rope's plastic grips.

Spreading both legs obscenely wide, she moved both tubes between her thighs and teased the cam by rubbing the lubricated handles on her holes. Both her hands worked together as the right one pushed the cylinder inside her pussy while the left hand pushed the other one inside her asshole. Her body suddenly bucked as she pushed the grips inside and a moan of pain escaped her mouth: "OHHHHHN FUUUUCK." After pausing for a moment, her hands resumed their action and she pushed the tubes further down her holes.

Her body squirmed in the sensation of being penetrated in both cavities and Liam squirmed with his hand on the hardened dick while his mother fulfilled his twisted desire, showing herself off to people who would nut a lot while looking at her sweat-covered body as she ravished her cracks.

She slid the tubes out and slowly pushed them back in, gasping and trembling on the floor with her hands working in unison as she ravished her own holes. The shivers of pain were visible on her body, while her solid nipples also spoke of a strange pleasure.

Gradually, her hands moved faster and faster, sliding both tubes in and out, while she howled like a bitch in heat, "OWWWWCCHH AHHHHN AHHH OH MY GOD OH MY FUCKING GOD, feels so fucking GOOD OHHHHHHN." Her speed increased with each stroke while her voice strained and quaked.

She fucked herself violently for several minutes as her titties bounced recklessly with each impact of her strokes. Her body shuddered with her hands gaining more speed. When she reached the climax her eyes rolled backward and she moaned on top of her lungs, "OHHHN, I'm CUMMING OH FUCK, I'm CUMMING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHN AHN OHHHHN," before collapsing on the floor with the tubes still buried deep inside her burrows.

***

Liam hovered behind his mother and groped her thick booty. "Done with the dishes yet?"

She looked over her shoulder. "Just a moment," she shyly muttered. She was wearing a lacy panty beneath a camisole top, making it easy for him to grope around her meaty thighs.

"Be done with it; I want to have some fun with you."

She glanced back, "What are you planning to do with me this time?"

"It's a surprise," he leaned closer and licked her neck. The dish scrubber slipped from her hand as a shiver ran through her. "Aww," he jeered, licking her again. "How come you're so sensitive on your neck?"

She smiled. "You know how much you remind me of my dad?"

"Yeah? How so?"

"Your nose, it's like his," --she leaned to kiss on his chin-- "and your narrow chin."

"So you're a daddy's girl, eh?"

She giggled, "When I was little, he used to chase me around the house after coming back from work, and when he eventually caught me, he would lift me up on his head and swing me through the air. He would settle me on his lap and tickle my neck."

"Is that so?" he chuckled while tickling his mother's neck.

"Stop it, naughty," she giggled. "He used to call me Princess. And sometimes we would play hide-and-seek. I always used to hide in the closet, thinking that I was being smart, and he would drift around saying, 'I'm coming for you, princess,' while he always knew where I was hiding."

"You never told me about him."

"Yeah," she sighed, "he passed away when I was nine."

"I'm sorry," he hugged her, "do you miss him?"

She nodded with a tinge of sadness in her breath.

"I shall be your dad if you want; I shall be whatever you want."

Regina smiled. "You're already everything I need you to be and more."

Liam pecked on her cheeks. "Is that so, my princess?"

Turning her gaze to his eyes, she placed a gentle kiss on his lips, "Yes, daddy."

Liam playfully frowned at his mother, slipped his hand between the crack in her ass, and rubbed her asshole with his fingers.

Regina gasped, "What are you doing? You're touching my...anus."

"Anus? I'm touching your bunghole. Say it. Say, 'My daddy is touching my bunghole."

"Ugh! Why are you making me say such dirty things?" she muttered coyly.

"Dirty? That day, you were calling yourself a bitch and me a dog."

She gasped while a blush reddened her face. Her eyes dropped to the floor, "I was not thinking straight."

"Not thinking straight? So you're back to being a shy, modest mother, huh? I like it too; I like both of your sides equally." Rubbing her ass, he whispered, "Tonight I'm going to have a lot of fun with my shy princess." He clutched her wrist, "Let's go enough with the dishes."

"The dishes!?" she quaked.

He yanked her, "I will do them later; come on."

Walking to the living room couch, he sat her down on it, then leaned and whispered in her ears, "Stay put; I'm coming."

He fetched a bottle of lube and two boxes. Placing them before her, he asserted, "Unbox them."

"What are these?" she asked, fumbling with the wrapper.

"It's a surprise."

She removed the packing and took out a black 10-inch dildo. Her eyes widened as she asked him in a timid tone, "Why did you buy this thing?"

Liam leaned closer. "It's time for your education."

"Education?"

He took the dildo from her hand and she gasped when he rubbed the tip of the phallus on her panty-clad labia. "Where am I touching you?"

She dropped her eyes, "My vagina."

"No, it's called cunt. Say it."

A delicate blush spread on her cheeks. "Why, it's-"

He pushed the tip hard against her clit, making her wail at the sensation.

"Say it," he ordered.

Averting her gaze, she stammered, "Cu... cunt."

"That's right," he smirked, "say you're rubbing me on my cunt."

"You're rubbing on my cunt."

"That's a quick learner," he caressed her cheeks. Now take off your panty and spread your legs while saying, "Please, Daddy, look at my wet pink cunt."

"Eh?" she gasped with a terrible blush, then slowly leaning on the couch, took off the panty. "Don't throw it; give it to me," he ordered. Passing it to him, she slowly spread her legs.

"Say it."

"You're such a bad boy for doing this to me."

Liam planted a quick kiss on her lips. "Do you hate your bad boy?"

She gazed deeply into his eyes, then a timid smile spread on her lips: "No, daddy."

"That's my girl. Now say what your daddy wants you to."

"Look at my pink cunt daddy."

"That's it." Liam pressed her panty over her nose and her eyes widened with surprise. "Smell it," he stated. Her buxom tits rose as she sniffed her own scent, making her chest look even fuller. He kneaded her nipple and pinched it hard and she groaned, while her own panty muffled her moan.

Liam raised the cloth from her nose and asked, "How does it smell?"

"It's bad," she whined.

"It's not a good answer."

She whimpered and dropped her eyes to the floor. "Look at me," he ordered, "and say it."

She raised her shy gaze, "It smells as nasty as my cunt."

A sly grin spread across his lips. He leaned closer again, and grabbing her throat, he slurped her neck. She shivered at the sensation and mewed, "I must be a lousy mother for my son to grow into such a wicked man. You make me say these shameful things and then pleasure me, which makes me so happy. You're bad, very bad."

He stopped licking, "You're not a lousy mother, but I'm going to turn you into one," and pressed his tongue inside her gaping mouth. She cupped his face and pressed back, locking him into a deep, tongue-dashing kiss.

Liam smeared the 10-inch shaft with greasy lube and rubbed its tip on her labia. "Your pussy is really wet, Princess," he jeered. "It seems like Daddy needs to teach you some manners." As he slowly plunged five inches of the artificial phallus into her cunt and rolled it around, he bucked on the couch and moaned, "AHHHHHN, AHN, it's big."

"Is it? I haven't put it whole yet. Does it feel good?"

Her gaze dropped again while her lips stayed silent. Liam reached for her hard nipples, and taking one between his fingers, he kneaded it with a cruel force. "OWWW OW OWWW," she whined.

"When I ask you something, answer it. Does it feel good?"

"It does," she mumbled.

"Now use your hand to fuck yourself. Make yourself feel good."

Following his order, her hands clutched to the end of the phallus and started moving it back and forth into her. She squirmed on the couch while moaning with each stroke pushing it deeper and deeper until she sucked the whole ten inches inside.

"OHHHHH AHHHHHHHHN Daddy," she mewled, "it's in."

Liam placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, "That's my good girl. Now move it around, fuck yourself good, and tell me how you feel."

"AHHHHN," she moaned as the phallus stretched and stirred up her insides. It's thick girth and long length accelerated in and out of her, "It feels good. Ahh, oh, it feels good."

Seizing her other hand, he pulled it down her torso, placed it on her swollen clit, and rubbed her fingers on her most sensitive spot. She moaned as loudly as she could while shaking and moving her hand more quickly., "AHHHHN AHAHHHAAAAA OWW HNNGHFF. Don't make me feel so good, Lee; it's making me crazy."

Liam slapped her breast. "Call me daddy."

"Yes, FUCK Yes, Daddy, AHHHHHN HNMGG AAAAHHHHHAAHHHH"

Her hand moved like a driller, stirring up the deep trenches of her pussy. The feeling of ecstasy was written on her face as her eyes squinted like a stoned addict, while her tapered tongue came out of her lips, dripping down droplets of froth and saliva, making a puddle on the valley between her busty breasts. Liam inclined his chest and slurped on this very puddle, sucking and swallowing the gooey saliva of his mother. Licking his way down, he ferociously groped her soft boobs, sinking his fingers into their busty softness while she fucked herself with a jumbo dildo as she rubbed her clit.

"AHHHHN AHNNNNNN AAAAHHHHHHHHHH."

Smashing both of her boobs together, he slurped on her hard nipples, licking his tongue around. Then he nipped on her nubs, sucking like a suction cup. A convulsive shiver flew through her body while she moaned with a piercing sound, "AHHHHHNN AHHHH, you're sucking me so hard; you're making me crazy." He continued his passionate sucking while she continued ramming the toy in and out of her. "I will cum, you will make me cum, baby, suck on me, suck me hard."

"I'm cumming, OH, I am cumming, OHHHHHN," she bucked her thighs, raised her butt from the couch as she quivered under the intoxication of an intense orgasm.

Liam sat back on the couch, watching his mother pant while her eyes rolled back in stupor. "Ma?" he called. "Are you okay?"

She huffed, "Hmm, I came so hard."

"It's not over yet," he grinned.

Regina raised her head, still panting. "Eh?"

"You still have another surprise left," he said, pointing to the other box.

"What's in it?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Like I said, it's another surprise."

After catching her breath, she unwrapped the packing and gasped as she looked at what she had unboxed. A five-inch butt plug with four tapering beads and a jewelled end "What is it?" she queried.

"It's a butt plug, Princess; it will stretch out your asshole."

"Eh? You're going to stretch by butt?"

"That's right. I love your ass."

Sliding both thumbs inside her asshole, Liam stretched it open, and moving his head very close, he pushed the tip of his nose inside, inhaling into her cavity. A strong fetid odor invaded his nostrils, traveling down his nasal pit and making his brain go numb. It was a ripe, acrid scent--something like roasted nuts mixed with the stench of shit. But oddly enough, this smell had a strange effect on him. On sniffing the second time, her acetic smell made his body hot, like it had an erotic feel to it. While his body reacted with a rush of hormones, his dick stood up between his legs.

Lifting his chin to look at his mother, he smirked, "Don't you ever wash yourself? You stink down here."

Her face turned red. Burying her reddened face in her palms, she muttered, "Stop. Stop saying it; it's embarrassing."

Clutching her wrist, he pushed her hands away. "Don't cover your face. You look so sexy when you're blushing."

She gazed back at him with puppy eyes. "Don't embarrass me anymore, please."

"I will try not to. Now it's time for fun."

Covering the plug with lube, he asked "Now spread your ass; come on." With her shy gaze, she pulled her sphincter sideways, making a gaping entrance for the toy. Slowly, inch by inch, he pressed three beads inside her tight hole.

"OHHH OWW OW, it's painful," she cried when he rolled the plug, stirring up the inside of her ass.

Then, slowly pulling it out of her, he gazed into her eyes and smirked. He grabbed her nape and tugged her head towards him, then suddenly pushing the tapering beads of the butt plug against her nostril, he jeered, "Smell your shithole."

Regina retched at her own smell and turned her head away. "It stinks," she cried.

Making his grip tighter on her neck, he stopped her waging head and pressed the tip of the butt plug against her nose "smell it more."

"Don't," she pleaded, "it smells like shit."

"See how nasty you smell down there. Apologize for being a dirty girl."

"I'm," she stammered. "I'm sorry for being so dirty. Please, Daddy, forgive this nasty girl."

"That's my good girl," he stroked her hair.

Drifting the plug back to his face, he sniffed it again, inhaling back her acrid odor.

"NOOOOO," she clutched his hand, "don't sniff it; don't sniff this stink. Please don't humiliate me anymore."

Liam smiled at her. "The thing is, the more I smell your stinky smell, the more it makes me hard."

"You degenerate fuck, stop this. It's so embarrassing for me."

He frowned at her. "Is this the way to talk to your daddy?"

She curled her eyes down. "I'm sorry."

"Are you?" he jeered, "that's your punishment, bitch," and shoved all four beads into her ass in one go.

"OOHHHHHH OWWW WO NOOOOOOO, It will tear me," she howled in pain and her thighs twisted like screws.

"Stop whining; I lubed it well. I will leave it there so it can stretch your ass. In the meantime, why don't you give me a blowjob?" he took his hard shaft out of his boxer and wiggled it.

She eyed the monster between his legs and stuck her tongue out, "Yes."

He pushed his hips towards her face. "Take good care of your daddy."

She wrapped both her hands around the shaft, "Yes, it's my daddy's dick," she mewled and rubbed it on her cheeks. "It's hard and thick," she licked the shaft. Rubbing his tool on her nostril, she started sniffing his balls, moving her nose up its length while inhaling his manly odor.

"How does it smell?" he asked.

She looked back at him, her mouth gaping open like she was in an intoxicated stupor. "It's strong; it's reeks; I love it."

Liam cackled, "I haven't washed it since yesterday."

"Thank you, daddy; I love your dirty dick," she cooed and started licking down his shaft. She kissed and sucked on his nut sack till it became wet from her lips. Then she licked up his shaft, tracing her lips along his length, twirling her tongue around and coating him with wetness. She gave a series of kisses on the tip of his glans, then, opening her jaw widely, she pushed his thick girth down the cavity of her mouth. Liam gasped in pleasure as her hot mouth encircled around the meat; her tongue twirled his shaft, and he moaned when her hand gently squeezed his balls.

"AHHHN, AHN, that's good. You're making me feel good," he moaned.

She gazed back at him with a shimmer of mischief in her blue eyes, and a sly smile spread on her lips with his dick down her mouth. Her fingers gripped tightly around the base of his shaft and slowly she drove the rod deeper into her cavity. She pulled her head back on his rod, while her slick threads of saliva drooled from her lips, then, with another thrust, propelled her head forward, gobbling his dick again. She bobbed back and forth, taking more than half of his length, while her other hand squeezed and pleasured his balls.

As her mouth moved faster, his loins quivered in the rush of hormones. His upper body felt hot while his lower body started melting in the searing sensation. Her ferocious sucking made his dick harder and harder till he felt his balls closing towards an orgasm. "Stop, AHHHN, that's enough," he ordered, as he felt his legs weakening.

She stopped moving, "Don't you like what I'm doing?" she asked.

"I do; I fucking loved it." He stroked her hair, "But I don't want to cum yet."

Taking his twitching cock away from her drooling mouth, he stated, "It's time for the main course."

"Eh?"

"You will see," he rolled the plug in her, making her wail in pain and pleasure and with a tug, pulled the bud out of her ass. Keeping it aside, he picked up the dildo again and slushed it's ten-inch length into her pussy. "OHHHHHN AHN," she moaned in the sensation of this invading phallus that slowly dipped into her to the hilt.

Liam stood up on his feet and pumped out a good amount of lube on his shaft while his other hand smeared it evenly. After watching him for a few seconds, her eyes widened as if some thought of realization hit her. "Are you going to put your thing in my butt?"

"Damn right. That's the reason I stretched your ass, so that I can pop your cherry."

"Ah!" she whined, "it'll be painful."

He cradled her cheeks and, putting a tender kiss on her forehead, assured her, "Don't worry, princess; I will be gentle; Daddy will make you feel real good."

He moved his body over her, then, grasping her ankles, spread her legs further apart and pushed them back so that her knees almost touched her shoulders. With a thrust, he shived down the tip of his dick into her tiny asshole. As the tightness of her cavity strongly clenched around his incoming tip she twitched in pain, "OWWWWW WOOO AHHHGN AHHHAGGGN. It's going in; it's stretching me. It hurts."

"Hang on a bit; I promise it will feel good," he stroked her red cheeks.

Then gently, he pushed forward, slowly dipping his dick down the tight canal of her ass. When he finally pushed half his length, he felt like a hundred hot rubber bands wrapped around his meat. The sensation was excruciating and ecstatic. With more thrust, he pushed further down, while his mother bucked beneath him, wrapping her hands around his neck and gently clawing his back with her nails. "Baby, be gentle," she whimpered.

"Just a bit more."

Shoving the rest of the remaining inches, he buried himself to the hilt. It felt unlike anything he felt before mixing with the immoral pleasure of butt-fucking his own mother. He looked down and saw her gasping and writing beneath him. A hint of pain curled her lips down while her half-closed eyes gave out a clear sparkle of pleasure. The horny expression of her face made his dick even harder into her tight cavity.

"How does it feel," --he gasped, "to get your cherry popped by your son?"

"AHH!" she cried out in pleasure, "it's painful, but feels good."

"Glad to hear that," he whispered while slowly pulling his shaft out of her. He moved in and out with a gentle rhythm, careful not to hurt her, pushing the shaft deep into her rectum and pulling it out again. As her rectum got evenly lubricated, his shaft moved with more ease.

His mom pulled his head closer to hers. "Oh, honey!" She gave him a series of tender kisses across his face. "You're messing up my insides, but why does it feel this way?"

"How does it feel?"

"AHHHN, good. Why does it feel so good? I can feel your hot dick in my ass; it's making me lose my mind."

"Is my princess happy?"

"Yes"--she took her tapered tongue out, licked his face from cheek to chin, coating him with her thick spit, and moaned, "Pump harder, fuck my bunghole real good. Here I'm saying your dirty word, so fuck me good, make me a lousy mother, split me apart, please, daddy, turn me into your nasty princess."