From Mother to Mare Pt. 03

Story Info
Mother and son goes deeper into perversion.
13.2k words
4.09
32.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pervitsky
Pervitsky
109 Followers

Part 3: Deeper into perversion.

Note to reader: This story started with exhibitionism as the core theme. Although this will be a central genre of the story, but it will also venture into other cross genres such as D/S & SM. For people who strictly cling to one category at a time, this is a warning. For others it's a hint.

Chapter 6

It was mid-summer when Liam, sitting on the couch, thought about ideas for creating more content. He had already reached a dead end about what more to upload in the premium section of her page. Although her other subscribers were content with watching her nude photos, people who paid for videos were more demanding. He often read through the comment section to know what they want. Some of their demands were as bizarre as their usernames. Some people demanded to watch her being gangbanged; not only did it disgust him, but it also filled him with jealousy at the thought of other men touching his mother. Some others demanded scat, which was also disgusting to his taste. One user, however, asked to see her being tied up and used.

Although he never explored the topic of SM, the thought of his mother being tied up somehow turned him on, and he began searching around the web for information. What he mostly got were warnings about the risk of this practice and the safety protocols that should be followed. On other sites, he found some terminologies, guidelines, and study materials, while on most porn sites, there were various videos of tying a person up while acting out various acts of sadism on them, wholly unrealistic, sometimes even dangerous. After going through some materials, he became aware that he had somewhat been dominant toward his mom and also used terms like 'daddy' without being aware that it bore a reference to dominance.

"What's up?" Regina approached from the back of the couch. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pecked his cheek. "What are you doing?"

Liam turned his head up and a kissed her chin, "Looking for ideas."

"Ideas?" she queried. Her jaw dropped when she looked at his screen, which flashed the photo of a young woman tied up to a pole who was screaming in agony, "What is it you're watching?"

"I told you I was looking for ideas to take more videos."

Her eyes grew wide with dread. "You want to torture me?"

He locked his screen. Taking her hand, he circled her around the couch and made her sit on his lap.

"Stupid girl," he stroked her hair, "why would I want to torture you? I'm just thinking about adding some spices."

"But the photo-"

He hushed her by putting a finger on her lips. "It was just research."

"About what?"

"Do you know about dominance and submission?"

Regina shook her confused head.

Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, he kissed the lobe and whispered, "It's a dynamic between partners where one assumes control and the other one submits. The one in control calls the shots, and the one who submits obeys. They call each other names like master or daddy."

She gasped, "I already call you that sometimes."

"That's right. We already have somewhat of a D/S dynamic; we just didn't know about it, princess."

She smiled. "So what's next?"

"We take it deeper. I command, and you obey." He took her face in his hands and kissed the tip of her nose. "Do you comply?"

Leaning closer, she placed a gentle kiss on his lips. "So you want to control me, Daddy?"

"Damn right. But first, I would shoot a video."

Regina frowned playfully. "You want to turn me into a virtual slut."

"You are already my virtual slut."

She gasped, playfully slapped his cheek in a tender way, and cooed, "You have a really dirty mind for turning your mother into a shameless tease."

"I will make you do more shameless things."

"Of that, I'm sure," she chuckled, locking his lips into a deep kiss.

***

Following that, he set up the details, ordered a few items like cotton rope, a blindfold, and a vibrator, learned a few knots and ties from online tutorials, and explained the game to his mother. By then, they had already started sleeping on the same bed like couples, while he turned his old bedroom into a studio that he exclusively used for shooting and editing her content.

***

"Get ready and come into the bedroom," Liam stated. "We are going to spend some sexy time."

When Regina walked in, she saw a wooden chair set in the middle of their bedroom with a table placed beside it. On the top, there were many other stuffs, including some bundles of rope. At that moment, it struck her that this was going to be some experience she had never had before. Liam looked at her and asserted, "Take off your clothes." One by one, she took them off. "You're going to shoot?" she asked, pointing to the camera set on the tripod.

"Yep."

"I thought we were going to play here."

"We will."

"But the cam? We shoot clips in the other room, don't we?"

Liam stepped closer to her, his eyes giving up a hint of playfulness. "This time you won't have to act. This time we will play and shoot our sexy time as we go; that's why I'm doing this in our bedroom."

Regina looked at him, palmed his muscular shoulders, and cooed to her son, "So what's your command, daddy?"

He smirked back. "Come," he said, taking her hand and paced in front of the chair. As she sat down, he brushed his fingers through her hair and then down her face; his thumb slid over her lower lip when he bent down, placing a quick kiss.

"Lean back." His voice became deep with a tone of command. He gently pushed down on her shoulders in such a way that her lower back lay flat on the seat. Placing both hands under her thighs, he raised her legs, spreading them wide apart, and placed them on the armrests. "OW!" A slight moan of pain escaped her mouth as she felt a strain on her hips.

"Stay put." Taking a rope from the table, he unwound the bundle and started tying up knots around her ankle, securing it tightly to the armrest. Done with the first, he did the same with her other one. Moving up her legs, he tied two more loops on each one about the calf and thigh, restraining both her legs firmly to the wood. Her wide-apart legs twitched a bit in discomfort, while her heart twitched in anticipation.

"Mmmhhnn," she whimpered.

"Are you okay, princess?" He gently caressed her cheeks.

"Mm hmm"

Raising her hands, he tied them above her head, securing her wrists together with the wooden backrest. Her full body was shamelessly exposed--her breasts, armpits, and both of her holes. As he stood back and looked at her, she squirmed in her seat under his piercing gaze. His lips had a kind of smirk; a sense of dominance lurked about his face.

"What will you do to me?" She asked, "Her heart pounded restlessly while she was fully restrained to the chair."

Leaning closer, Liam whispered, "a lot of dirty things."

"Don't hurt me," she pleaded.

"I will do whatever I fuck want with you; I make the call." He cupped her breasts, taking her firm globes in his hand and kneading them like dough. Anxiety boiled up in her veins when drifting his head around her body, he sniffed her skin.

"I am scared."

"Don't worry, you will love it. I will make you beg for it like a bitch." He smirked. He grabbed her arms and brushed the palm of his hands down her chest while shamelessly fondling her breasts. He glided his hands down, grazing her ribs with nails and rubbing the belly button with his thumb until he reached her loins.. It had an uncanny effect on her; although she was anxious, a new tinge of shame spread over her as she felt her son's touch while being fully restrained to his will.

"Don't grope my body so crudely," she mewled. "I am ashamed."

"Ashamed?" he jeered. "Stop acting modest; you're a shameless mother for letting your son tie you up this way."

She winced at his words, a hot feeling flustered across her cheeks. "Don't humiliate me."

Liam grabbed her throat, making her choke a little. "You're my bitch now. I will decide what to do with my bitch."

Picking up a blindfold, her son wrapped it around her eyes. A blank darkness took over her--a different kind of helplessness. When he robbed her of her sight, a panic set in her heart.

"No, no, no," she shook her head, "take this off. It's dark; I can't see." She felt everything deeper and heard each sound more strongly. Even from a distance, she could hear her son's breathing and felt his fingers gliding over her skin.

"Tell me how you feel."

She twitched around and whined, "Oh, it's scary. I can't move."

"I am loving how defenseless you are," he whispered in her ears. "I will do nasty things to you now."

His words made her weak--a kind of erotic horror. "Are you going to beat me?" she mewled. "Please don't. I'm your princess. I will be a good girl."

Liam cackled, "Maybe I will call the neighbors and give them a chance; you will never know." Her heart drummed with a horrific shame.

"Oh, no, don't do this," she thrashed.

"Stupid girl," he stroked her hair, "I'm just teasing. I will never let any man touch you. Every inch of your body only belongs to me."

His words grounded her back, and a feeling of relief and affection amped up in her throbbing heart. She sighed in relief. "Yes, daddy, it's all yours."

"What's mine?"

"My body, it's all yours, all my holes too."

"That's what I like to hear."

She heard him walking away, and a switch clicked somewhere in the darkness--a familiar sound. She realized her son had turned on the recording. Her mind smouldered with a feeling of disgrace in this realization; even though she has done it many times, the feeling of being exposed to strangers made her fill up with a sting of searing shame. But somehow she has come to enjoy it--this agony of shame--all because it makes him happy. She loved it when her son was happy.

She heard Liam pacing back to her. She could tell that he hovered behind the armrest; even without eyes, her mind could somehow conjure up his movements. "Say something to the camera." He whispered in her ears, "Talk dirty. Prove that you're a good girl."

His words had this eerie effect on Regina's lower body, which was taken up with a strange sensation. Even though she was about to utter the most disgracing words she could think of, she felt herself getting wet. In her blankness, she smiled, "UMMMN, look at me. Watch my shameless body and jerk off your cock. Think that I'm your mother." She smacked her lips. "Do you know why I never show my face? Because I'm a mother. Maybe I'm YOUR mom doing all these things," she chuckled. "Does the thought of your mom being a slut turns you on? Then think that I am her and jerk off to me, son."

Liam giggled behind her. "Fuck, that was hot! I am so proud of you, princess."

"Did you like it?"

"Hell yeah."

"Then give me a kiss," she cooed.

She didn't feel his lips but felt his hot breath on her face. He was close, but she didn't know where.

"If you want it that way, then do it yourself," he said.

"Stop goofing around; I can't see anything; it's dark."

"Then search for me in this darkness. I am very close to you."

As she inclined her head forward, her lips touched his chin. "Oh daddy," she felt him with her protruding tongue, licking her way upward till she reached his lips. He hovered his face at such a distance that only the tip of her tongue could brush against the lips, and even at full forward tilt of her head, she couldn't reach him.

"Please," she begged, "give me a kiss."

Liam's tongue licked hers. "MMHN," she moaned, feeling his touch in that blindness. Their tongues rolled around each other, transferring saliva, while their lips still stood a distance apart. Slowly, he moved forward, smashing his lips against her. She sucked hard on him, like a thirst being quenched after a long wait. "That's enough for now; it's time to play."

"Do you know why I blinded you?" -Liam asked, and a biting cold sensation rubbed on her nipples: "When I deprive you of your sight, your other senses become stronger. You can smell more; you will feel my touch more deeply," he rubbed the cold on her nipples, "like this."

"AHHHHHN OWCH OW"--she squirmed--"it's cold. What is it?" When she tried to pull her hand, it was so tightly secured, she couldn't even move an inch. So she squirmed and begged in that cold agony, sitting in utter helplessness, chained to her son's control.

After rubbing it on the other nipple, the chilled, icy feeling slid down her torso as he grazed it on her midriff. "AHHN, daddy, it feels so cold." Her body shivered as her nipples turned taut. Moving down her loins, he traced the cold on her clit, then down her pussy. She quivered in that bound position, "OWWW, PLEASE DON'T RUB IT PLEASE; it's cold, it's harsh." In the absence of her sight, this cold touch against her sensitive spots gave her convulsive shivers through her entire body. Lastly, rubbing the ice on her ass, he pushed it inside her rear hole. A numbing, icy feeling shot up her rectum, taking her down into a violent shiver. It was torment; it was cruel.

"OWWW OWW AHHHHHHHHN AHHHHHHHHHH," she thrashed erratically on her seat as cold chills spread in her loins. She tried to dilate her sphincter to poop it out, but he slipped a finger into her asshole, plugging the chilled ice cube inside her ass. "OHHOOON, its fucking cold; it's OHHHN, take it out!" she screamed. After seven or eight seconds of cold anguish, he took it out of her ass, and she moaned in relief.

A second later, she heard a click, and something buzzed like a beehive. This sound told her something more was coming her way.

"What is this sound?" she gulped.

He jeered, "It's the sound of magic," and pressed some vibrating spinning thing on her hard nipples. A deep, thrumming sensation diffused through her breasts. She expected it to be painful, but it was the opposite. It was pure pleasure racing through her body.

"AAHHH AH OHHHH, what's this feeling?" she moaned in her blind helplessness.

"Do you like this feeling? It's a vibrator."

"Yes, you're such a good daddy. AHHN"

Liam drifted the sensation to her other nipple, gyrating it around her nub. After teasing her nipples for some time, he glided the tip down her body, giving her light massages along the way.

"Do you want it in your pussy?"

"Yes, please, I want it there."

Taking the wand very close to her cunt, he teased her by rolling it around her thighs, coming closer to her sensitive spots without actually touching them.

"MNHN, don't tease me, please; do it already."

"Do what?"

"MHHHN," she whimpered, "rub it on my cunt; I want it on my cunt, so please do it."

"Geez," he sneered, "what a shameless slut. Begging your own son to pleasure you up" and smashed the rotor tip hard against her labia. It sent bolts of electric pleasure through her body; that was a dance of endorphins, a thill of lust. "AHHHHHHHHHHN AHHHHN YES AHHHN YES. Thank you, Daddy. AHHHHHHHN," she wailed out a piercing cry of pleasure as her body shuddered in her seat. It was ecstatic; her body surrendered to this feeling, secreting out wet juices that she felt dripping down her body.

"Do you like it, princess?"

"Yes, AHHHHN, your nasty princess AHHHHAAAN is very happy. Her pussy is happy, and her heart is happy too."

SMACK. He slapped her ass, a sharp sensation of agony mixed with pleasure. SMACK. She loved how it felt. It was painful, but the pleasure in her pussy made it feel great. She loved how helpless she was. She loved the feeling of being controlled by her son.

"OWWW AHHN AHHHHH Daddy," she bucked around, "what are you doing to me? I can't go back to being a normal woman from here, Daddy. AAAAHHHN."

Gliding the wand up, he pressed it against her swollen clit. It was a numbing sensation of bliss; it made her mind go black as deep waves of delight traveled up her body. She howled madly, "Fuck, it's too much. I'm going to cum."

"Not yet." SLAP. He spanked her so hard that she felt like her skin was burning. "Don't cum unless I say so, or I will punish you hard."

"NOOO, please let me cum. I'm going crazy. Please let me cum."

He pressed the tip harder on her clit while he plunged three of his fingers into her pussy and drilled them in and out of her sloppy hole. "Fuck, please, AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm cumming," she moaned. "I'm sorry, daddy, I'm cumming."

Liam turned off the vibrator. "You're a bad girl. You're no princess; you're a nasty slut."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't control myself," she cried while rapidly gasping for air. "Please forgive me."

"Uh-huh, you need to be punished for being a disobedient bitch."

"Eh?" she gasped, "what will you do? baby?"

Liam flicked her nipples, then jeered, "I will teach you some discipline." In that scary darkness, she heard a tick and a hard jaw bit down on both of her nipples. A searing pain shot across her breasts as the wooden maw of the clothespin squashed her nipples. "OUCH OWWW OW NOOOOO OWW," she cried out in agony, wagged her head right to left, and pleaded, "Please take them off; please, they will tear off my nipples."

Liam yanked her hair in a tight grip. "You don't order me, do you slut?"

"No, I'm sorry. Sorry, please, Daddy, please take them off."

"No. This is your punishment, so learn your lesson." He let go of her hair and turned the wand back on. As he pressed the tip of the wand on the clothespin, it thrilled her agonized nipple. "AHHHHN AHHHN OWWW AHN," she felt both pain and pleasure in her; it was unlike anything she had ever felt before; it was anguish, but the anguish felt so good.

"AHHHHHHN AH, please," she cried, "not there. AHHN. I'm losing my mind, Daddy."

As he moved it back against her labia, she heard a slider move, and the buzzing sensation intensified on her pussy. Her body shivered convulsively; she didn't know what to do with this much pleasure. It was beyond her limit; it was something she couldn't even imagine.

"Are you enjoying this?"

"OOHHHHHN yes," she moaned, "it's strange. AHAAAAAHHN, my nipples are hurting, but it feels so fucking good."

"Here, you enjoy this pain too," he jeered, twisting her clamped nipple. In that boundless state, her pain took on a different level; she felt like it tore off her breast as the unforgiving ache coursed through her nerves and a dread shot through her heart. Yet the unabating waves of pleasure coming from her pussy turned this pain into a thrill; her panic felt good; it was intoxication without wine.

"OWWW OW AHHHHHN AHOOOHN," she thrashed her body, "you're making me crazy. I shall loose my mind," a tear rolled down her face. It was a tear mixed with anguish and ecstasy. She felt her inside clenching and getting wetter and wetter; a strong sensation built up deep inside her pussy; she felt the soaring high of an upcoming orgasm. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHN I'm cumming. I am cumming again. What are you doing to me AHHHHHHHN HYAAAANNNNNN AHHHHHHHN." Her body trembled as she came, and her eyes teared, but with pleasure.

Liam switched the wand off. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Hmm," she cooed, "but please no more," as her body shivered with the exhaustion of two consecutive orgasms.

Regina heard him pacing away and the familiar sound of the recorder clicking. She sighed while still gasping for air.

He came back and took off the blindfold. When her sight retuned, she abruptly closed her lids as the light pierced her retina. It felt too strong to go from obscure darkness to light. She panted with her closed eyes and felt his lips brushing against her. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw his handsome face kissing her gently, while his blue eyes stared deep into her soul. She kissed him back by opening her lips. As they kissed, Liam unclamped her nipples, and she gasped as blood rushed into her nubs. Moving his lips to her breasts, he gently licked and sucked upon her sore nipples, massaging them with his gentle tongue while he untied her knots one by one. It was such affection that her heart melted with this care.

Pervitsky
Pervitsky
109 Followers