From Mother to Mare Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope," she wiped her mouth, then, climbing down on the floor said, "Stay put; I'm going to add some spice to the mix," and walked out of the room. A few minutes later, she came back carrying a pair of scissors and two clothespins. Liam's eyes widened looking at her hand as she came back to the bed. "What are you going to do?" He shuddered in terror.

She chuckled, "Scared? You should be, because I'm about to cut your dick off." Wearing the scissors on her fingers, she clicked it in front of him, and putting its jaws between his erect dick, she applied some pressure. "No, no, what are you doing? Stop this madness," he cried as he felt those sharp metallic grips on his most sensitive tool. His heart pumped with panic. "Ma, please think about it, stop it."

She chuckled and crawled on him; a sweet, motherly smile spreading on her lips. "You really thought I would cut your dick? How stupid are you?" Leaning over his face, she kissed him gently, taking his lips between hers with kindness. As she broke the kiss, Liam mewled, "Why did you bring the scissors?"

Moving back, she muttered, "That's why," and taking his T-shirt between the scissors, she started snipping away until she tore his garment in two. Liam sighed. "You're acting strange; I never saw this side of you before."

She chucked, "Neither did I," and threw the tool away. Taking her tongue out, she licked his nipples, rolling around and smearing her saliva. Then, sweeping across his chest, she did the same with his other one and sniffed his chest so hard that he felt a suction building on her nostrils. Her gaze turned back to him; her eyes were naughty. "Are you enjoying it?"

"Yes," he nodded.

Raising her head, she frowned playfully. "I'm still angry with you though. You make me feel like a failure as a mother. I don't know what I did wrong while raising you, but I'm going to punish you now."

"Yes, mom, please do it; punish your bad son." He didn't believe the words that came out of his mouth; it was the voice of submission, whereas he always saw himself as dominant. It's like a side of him opened up along with the unknown side of his mom; it was a part of him he never knew existed until she tugged it out.

Sliding down his torso, she raised his ball-sack on her palm, then took a clothespin and clamped its maw on his ball. A crushing agony suddenly shot up his abdomen. His body thrashed so much that the headboard creaked from the tug of his wrists. "AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGN!" His scream burst across the walls. "It's painful; it's brutally painful. Please don't torture me," he begged. But his mom picked up the other pin and clamped on his other ball. His pain seared so much that it felt numbing. His balls felt like they would crush from the bite.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He thrashed his head. "What kind of cruel mother are you?"

"MMM," she purred, "do you remember what that girl called me in that trailer? She called me a painslut, and she was right. I was getting wet even when both of you were hurting and shaming me. You turned me into this; you killed my modesty. So that's what I'm going to do to you; I'm going to turn you into my painslut as well." She hissed, "like this," then wrapped her massive tits around his dick and started stoking her big soft boobs up and down his shaft.

His dick melted between her soft bosoms. Her stokes made him feel so good, even his crushing pain dwarfed in comparison. The pain and pleasure mixed together and created something unexplainable. It was painful, but the pain felt good--so good that he started craving more.

"Do you like it sissy boy?"

"Yes," he quaked.

"You love being abused by your mom, you ratshit? Then here you go; have some more." Her boobs boobed with fury, making his body shudder with pleasure. His moans pierced his own ears as his head wagged from side to side. His vision became blurry when another strong surge built in his balls. His torso shuddered as his nuts filled with semen. But at that very moment, Regina stopped her efforts and pulled away.

"NOOOOOOO," he wailed. "Why did you stop? How did you know I was going to cum? I didn't say shit."

She chuckled, "Boy, I'm your mom. I brought you into this world; I know when you will cum."

"AAAAH, I can't take it, please."

Bending his legs, he rubbed his throbbing dick between his thighs to make himself cum. But Regina yanked his belt out of the trousers' waist, looped the buckle around her hand, and struck his thighs. SMACK. A red stripe formed on his skin as he howled with the new caustic agony that burned through his flesh.

"Did I tell you to do this? You will come only when I say so. Do you understand?" SMACK. She struck him another flesh-tearing blow that landed across his chest.

"OUCH OWWWWWWW, Yes, I understand. Please don't hit me again. I will do what you ask."

"That's a good boy," she purred. "If you want me to make you feel good, then beg for it."

"Yes, please, do it."

"I am not convinced."

"OH no mommy. I beg you, no. I pray for you, please. Let me cum please."

Regina chuckled, "I like those words," and climbed up on the bed, resting her hips above his erect pole. Lowering herself a bit, she rubbed his glans against her wet labia. "Do you want me to put it in?"

"Yes, please; I don't want anything else."

"Okay, I will, but first give me an apology for what happened back there. And I won't do it unless I find it satisfactory. Got it, you faggot?"

"I will. Please, mam, I beg you to forgive this shitty son of yours. I'm a disgrace, and I regret everything that happened. I will behave like a good son from now on. I will make it up to you, so please have mercy on this useless piece of shit and put my rubbish penis inside your glorious vagina."

"Penis and vagina, haha," Regina laughed out loud, "but you did better than I expected, so here you go." She lowered her hips, swallowing his tormented dick inside the softness of her fine, wet pussy. It was glorious indeed. As her soft tissues rolled around his tool, he felt like a deep thirst had been quenched. Her warmth made him melt.

She started hopping up and down at a savage speed, making the legs of the bed creak and scratch the floor. Her pussy bouncing on his dick felt so good it sent him into delirium, his head felt empty while his body exploded with emotions so strong that he shuddered violently. The pain from his crushing balls added another depth, like seasonings, while his blood boiled and scorched his flesh with a high rush of adrenaline.

His mother moaned like a bitch as she bobbed on his cock. "AAAAAAAAHN, AHN, HNNNFF do you feel good?"

"Yes, AAAAAHHHHN, it's fucking crazy."

She rubbed her clit and pinched her nipples while obscene words escaped her mouth: "Fuck this shit. FUCK YOUR MOM, you motherfucking deranged piece of shit. AHHHHHHN yes, FUCK yes."

Her spine bucked while her hips rode him with fury. Liam, too, pushed his hips upward, plunging even deeper inside her. They fucked like zombies who lost all sense of moral awareness. Their lust drowned them; they were no humans then; they became beasts who knew no right or wrong, only the impulse of pleasure.

From the depths of his sack, he felt his cum boiling upwards. "I'm going cum; don't stop, AHHHHHHN, I'm cumming, mommy. I'm cumming inside your womb. AHHHHHN, OH FUCK." His hot liquid filled the inner canals of her pussy. His hot shots filled her up while she kept moving on him. Spurt after spurts of pleasure went running through him while he sent spurts of cum inside her.

She kept riding and pleasuring herself while slowly his dick grew limp. After a while, she heaved up her hips and moaned, "MEE TOOO AHHHHHHN, mommy is cumming TOOO AAHHHHHHN. I can feel your jizz, AHHHHHN FUCK, I'm cumming," and a hot torrent gushed from her pussy jetting forward towards him and she squirted a stream of her thick, messy liquid, spraying it all over his chest and face.

Dropping on her fours, she hovered and gasped over him. "Oh, baby, I'm sorry. I will clean you up." She leaned forward and licked him all over his face, lapping her own fluids, before she dropped beside him.

"Ma, can you untie me?" Liam gasped as he spoke, "Also, my balls hurt."

"Oh, I'm sorry," she muttered and rushing between his thighs, unclasped the pins. His balls felt warm, like blood was rushing back to them. Crawling forward, she untied all the knots, letting his hands out of the bondage, and then collapsed once again.

Regina wrapped her arm and legs around him and massaged his chest where the red stipe ran across his chest. Moving closer, she nuzzled her nose on his chest and cooed, "Lee, I'm so sorry I did all those things. I don't know what got into me; I became so angry. I am very sorry I hurt you so much. Please forgive me."

Liam turned his head and both their hot breaths rolled together. He placed a gentle kiss on her lips. "it's okay I'm sorry too. But one time you really scared the shit out of me."

She caressed his sore cheeks, and a tear rolled down her eyes. "You're red," she sniffed. "I hurt you so much." It was the mother inside her. "Please forgive me."

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. "No, ma, calm down. But tell me one thing: did you enjoy it? Everything you did to me?"

Another tear rolled down her face as she nodded. "I did," she sniveled. "What mother loves hurting her son?"

"Hey, hey!" he stroked her hair. "Trust me, I loved being hurt by my mommy. We should do it again sometime."

A playful frown replaced her sad face, while her eyes were still red. "We have drenched ourselves so deeply in perversion that there is no going back for us. We are doomed together."

"I don't want to go back. I want to keep having sex with my mom."

"Oh!" she kissed his shoulders. "We will; we will fuck without a care in the world, but can I ask something from you in return?"

"Go on."

"Can you go to college? I think I'm earning enough money from my videos to pay for your tuition."

Her request instantly filled his head with boredom. "Why are asking this at such a moment? You just told me we would fuck a lot."

"Oh, honey, we will. I am not asking you to go to Harvard; the local ones would do just fine, maybe Brown or Johnson. You will study during the day, and we will fuck during the night."

"But ma," he whined, "I don't want to waste money on college; I want to buy a house, move in, and live together like couples--just the two of us, for the rest of our days."

She hugged him closer and placed her head on his chest. "It can't be, baby."

"Why not?"

"Because no matter how much we love fucking each other, one day we will have to part ways. You will have to move on, find a girl, and settle. I want you to prepare for that life, and that's why you must earn a degree."

He sat up straight on the bed, "Oh, I don't give a fuck about that. I don't care about any girl or degree. I want you, period."

"Listen to me; I will make you very happy when we are together, but when it's time to let go, I must let you go. We both must. I have worked my entire life so that you can build a beautiful life of your own. I can't let it all go to waste. Please try to appreciate my side as well. You must outgrow this phase of your life and become a healthy man who will marry a healthy woman and start a healthy family."

"For fuck's sake," he shouted, "stop talking rubbish. You're mine, and I'm never letting you go. I will always be with you."

"Lee, listen to me." She tried to caress his cheek, but he slapped it away. His body started pumping emotions again--a different kind of emotion. A melancholic feeling that was coiled with the thought of losing his mother. His heart shuddered at this thought--this fear of separation, a horror of loss. Soon this fear became rage. He jumped on her and, grabbing her nape, pushed her down on the bed.

"What are you doing? Calm down. Listen."

"Shut up, you dumb woman. You have no idea how stupid you are. You're saying dumb shit with your dumb mouth. FUCK YOU."

Stroking his dick with fever, he hardened his tool again and pushed it through her asshole with her stomach pressed against the bed while his hand maintained his vicious grip on her neck.

She squirmed as he plunged his hard dick through her tight bunghole. "OWWW, slow down!" she screamed. "You're going too fast; slow down; you will tear me apart."

"FUCK OFF." He screamed so loudly that she shuddered from his voice. "You're my bitch. You're fucking mine, and if you are not, then I will keep fucking you till you're mine. I will fuck your mind; I will turn you into a mess; I will destroy your will into so many pieces that you won't be able to think anything other than me."

"AAAAAAAAAAAA"--she screamed and bucked in agony while Liam ravished her asshole. He fucked her so hard that even his own dick started to hurt.

"Please slow down," she sobbed.

"Fuck you. You are my fuckdoll. You're my slave. You're bound to me; there is no escape. You're mine for eternity." His voice was vicious; it was terrifying. The fear of losing his mom turned him into a monster that he kept ramming his dry dick into her asshole. His fucking turned violent with a dangerous possessiveness taking control of his will.

He couldn't hold much longer in the dry, feverous fucking and his balls churned with angry cum. As he felt the boiling sperm rising up his dick, he pulled out his dong and spattered his jizz on her back. THWACK. He spanked her ass hard enough to welt her skin and hard enough to make his own palm sore.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW," she cried. Then he grabbed her hairs and, yanked her head. "Now I mark my ownership by coating you with my cum. You are my property from now on. You're mine till the end of time."

To be continued...