From Mother to Mare Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pervitsky
Pervitsky
109 Followers

"Yes," she sobbed. "I understand, master. Please don't hurt me anymore." Her ass was a battered mess.

He leaned back on the bed while his mom buried her face again. He gasped and looked at her trembling, naked body. After catching his breath, he got up on his feet, then pulled her up. She was red, sobbing with a torrent of tears. "Look at me," he hissed, "you will never come into this room without my permission, got it?"

"Yes, okay," she sobbed.

Tugging her by the arm, he pushed her out of the door and slammed it shut. He stood there trembling while a tear rolled down his own eyes.

***

It took two weeks for Bob to set up the whole place, including replacing the worn-out seats, setting up a ticket counter and a bar at the entrance, a green room and an office at the back. They named it 'the Gal-Gazing Club'. Liam and Bob carried a special owner pass, whereas the enrolled performers were given a different one. Anyone else wasn't allowed entry except with a general pass sold at the front. Each day's date was printed on the backside of the pass, so a general pass was valid only for a day.

Liam and Bob mutually decided that it would open around eight in the evening and the shows would go on till late night, all days of the week except Sunday. On Sundays, Bob visited the church with his family. It sounds funny and contradictory, but somehow Bob still believed in Christ and redemption, or at least his family did.

By that time, through his adds and flyers, Liam had enlisted a total of thirteen people who were willing to perform, including Kate, a friend of her called Jennie, Jack and his wife Mia, and several others who responded to his add. Not all of them were ready to stage a sex show; some of them were only willing to strip and dance.

It was already autumn, and the city started taking on a beautiful reddish-orange aura. It seemed like everything was getting prettier except Liam's soul, where violent storms blew, carrying the broken pieces of his heart. He became more silent around the house, often missed his meals, and even when his mother cried or begged him to 'come back to normal', he would look at her and hiss. She did everything he wanted: she stopped wearing clothes around the house, started calling him master, and even cooked his favorite dishes to impress him, which she threw into a bin the next day.

While she became more submissive, he grew more insolent toward her. He would often insult her, throwing jeering remarks, and even stopped calling her 'mom' or 'ma' as he usually did. On the day of the opening, he decided to take her on stage in front of the masses and shame her there. He exchanged several texts with Kate, giving her the address and other details. She also suggested that she could ask her friend to perform with her, and the three of them together could dominate his mom, to which Liam totally agreed.

On that evening, he went into her room, where she sat butt naked, and said without looking at her, "Put on something; we're going out."

"Are you taking me to your club?" she asked. Her question surprised him cus he didn't tell her about his plans. When he looked at her, almost startled, she added, "I know; Bob told me. I will do it. Whatever you say." She gave out a gloomy smile. "After all, I'm your whore."

"Whatever," he sneered, and left.

*

When they reached the venue, Liam saw a long line at the entrance waiting for their turn to get a pass. As they entered and moved through the showcase space, he saw the seats quickly filling up. Bob did a fair job fixing the place. Garnished with red and orange lights, the area built an atmosphere of highly energized lust. The interior was cleaned, and the damp smell was replaced by sweet, flowery fresheners and the spirit scent of booze. Taking left through the hallway, when they reached the green room, Kate was already waiting there. She looked at him and grinned from ear to ear, "Welcome, Mr. Owner."

He grinned too. "Where's Greg?"

"Where could a voyeur be in such a place? He bought the first pass today; you have built a heaven for him," she smiled.

Liam nodded, smiling back.

Kate looked at his mom and chimed, "Oh, hello there." She stepped closer to give her a quick hug. "I missed you," and Regina forced a smile in return.

Kate pointed to a girl, "Meet my friend Jennie." She was a blonde with foxy eyes. Slim, had an hourglass figure and boobs that seemed like G cups, even bigger than his mom. She was absolutely stunning, and her perfectly tanned skin added the element that made her the perfect definition of beauty. If someone were to give them a rating, and Regina gets a ten on ten, then by all means, Jennie would have to be awarded an eleven.

"Hi," Jennie smiled and raised her hand forward.

Liam shook her hand. "Hello."

As time drew near, Liam discussed everything inside out regarding their stage act. Shortly after eight, Bob opened the door and walked in. "Seats are already full. We should start the show."

Liam nodded and gave him the thumbs up.

After Bob made the opening announcement, all four of them walked up the stage into the red spotlights. Kate carried a large bag with all the toys and stuff they would need during the act while Liam carried a strong feeling, mixed with all kinds of emotions, deep within his heart.

"Sure, you wanna do this?" Kate asked Regina, "You seem edgy."

"Yes," she muttered, "I will do whatever my master asks."

"WOW! One obedient slave you got there."

Liam didn't speak a word; he just stayed silent like a corpse.

On the stage, the crowd welcomed them with cheers; both Kate and Jennie wore an open crotch latex outfit with stockings and boots; Liam wore a stylized leather short; and Regina walked with them stark naked in front of the ocean of eyes that gazed from all corners. The strong red lights of the area shone off Regina's peach skin as she stumbled with her head down in shame.

A long pole stood vertically up from the middle of the stage, with thick chrome rods attached horizontally to its top. The rods had rings in them, perfectly joined for suspending weights.

"Shall we start?" Kate asked, and Liam nodded his approval.

Kate clutched Regina from behind and groped her teats. "Are you ready?" she playfully asked.

With her chin drooping on her chest, she slightly nodded. Grabbing her chin, Kate raised her embarrassed face to the crowd, and jeered, "Look, how many men are watching at you? Are you loving this attention? Is it making you wet?" She slipped her hand between Regina's thighs and started rubbing her pussy.

"Shall we join in, handsome?" Jennie asked Liam. "Why not?" he grinned, and both of them strolled to her and sucked her nipples into their mouths. Liam felt a shiver on her body and heard a moan when his teeth bit down hard on her nipple.

"What kind of fucked up woman are you?" Kate jeered, "being shamed in front of so many people by your own son and girls young enough to be your daughters while you're getting wet? Your mom really is a slut."

Her nipple grew hard inside his mouth. 'Is she really just a slut? Does she only love his dick?' His restless mind grew more restless as he pondered these questions. He stood up straight, "Enough with foreplay; let's take her to the pole. I want to punish her for being such a slut."

"Sure thing," Kate shrugged.

Tugging her to the pole beneath the chrome rods, Kate picked up bundles of rope from her bag. While Liam raised his mother's arms above her head and held them close to the rings on the rod, Kate carefully started tying knots around her wrist. The way she made those knots, it seemed like she was an artist. After securing her wrists together, Kate rolled the tails of the rope around the ring to create the suspension line and tugged upward to build a tension on Regina's shoulders, such that she had to stand on tiptoe to ease it down. After typing up the loose ends, Regina stood tiptoed and fully exposed before the crowd, with her hands tightly secured to the chrome rod and her breasts protruding towards the audience.

"MNNGN," a soft whimper, escaped her lips. Liam looked at his bound mom, seemingly gorgeous in the red hue, and the discomfort on her face clearly revealed the shame and pain she felt. Kate palmed her ass and asked, "Are you still wet?"

Regina dropped her face without a word. SLAP. Liam hit her face, "Answer her bitch, are you wet down your slutty cunt?"

"Yes," a mutter slipped from her mouth, "my cunt is still wet."

"What a slut," Kate jeered, and looking at Liam, she said, "next, I will tie up her left leg; give me a hand."

"Of course."

Following the instructions, Liam raised Regina's left leg and bent it by her knee while Kate started tying various double columns, fastening her ankle and calf to her thigh. Extending the rope, she wrapped it several times along her bent-bound leg and, making another suspension line, attached it to one of the rings on the chrome rod in a way that the leg hovered in mid-air while her right leg stood tip-toed on the floor with discomfort to maintain balance. It was a partial suspension tie. Although a part of her toe could touch the ground, most of her weight was suspended by ropes, creating tension and discomfort in her joints, especially her wrists.

SMACK. Kate spanked her hard on the ass, making her swing through the air like a pendulum.

"OWWW AAAAAAH, my wrists hurt AAAH," she screamed with agony.

SMACK. Kate spanked her again with more force, sending her to a deeper agony. When her wail became louder, she clutched her torso and ceased her pendulous motion letting her rest on the toe. Regina gave out a trembling sigh of relief when her body came to rest.

"Let me send you into motion again," Kate asked.

"No, no, no, please don't; my wrists hurt too much." There was a horror in her voice.

Kate chucked. "You're at my mercy now."

"Yes, mistress, please don't hurt me. I will be a good slave."

Liam pushed two fingers inside her pussy; it was sloping wet. Taking it out, he raised his hand, "Look what a slut she is," he hissed with disgust, "she loves it when we hurt her," and giving her a big push sent her into motion again, with a swing as wide as sixty degrees.

"AAAAAAUU NOOOOOOO OWWWW," she screamed as her body swung painfully, "my wrist will twist OWWWW, please make it stop AAAAAAH OWW."

Kate quickly clutched her body and stopped her motion. "Slow down, bro; you will seriously hurt her."

"Pffft," he scoffed with a scornful look and glanced away.

Jennie walked to the edge of the stage and unleashed her massive boobs, which were until now hidden beneath the latex. A loud cheer went up among the crowd when she jiggled her nice, big tits.

Walking back to Regina, she pressed her breast on hers. This sight was a wonder as two massive pairs of teats squeezed against each other. Jennie rubbed her nipples against Regina's, and the bound woman gasped in pleasure.

"Do you like my tits?" Jennie asked, looking at Liam.

"Yes, I love them; they are so big," Regina mewled.

"Then suck on them."

She lowered her head while Jennie hiked herself and taking the nubs between her lips she sucked, making obscene sounds in front of the entire crowd. "AHHN," Jennie moaned, "your mom is awesome." She grinned at him.

Liam clenched his fist and barked, "Enough of this shit. It's time to play with this slutty toy."

Kate smirked and picked up vibrator dildoes from her bag. While Regina still sucked on Jennie's nipples, Liam and Kate shoved the dildoes up her two holes. As the toys penetrated her, Regina moaned, "HHGGGNF," while her mouth still sucked on Jennie's nipples so hard that the blonde started moaning in pleasure.

Before they switched on the toys, Kate picked up a riding crop and whipped her on the ass, marking a red welt across the cheeks. Her body shuddered from the impact. She stopped sucking and wailed with torment, "AAAAAAH, OWWWW, don't hurt me."

Jennie pinched her nose. "What are you talking about slut? You were sucking me so hard it made me wet."

SMACK. A second hit, and her body writhed with pain. "AAAAAAAHN OWW OUCH." Kate turned on the switches right after the impact, making her cry of pain turn into moans of pleasure, "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH AHHHHN."

"What now, slut? Are you enjoying it?" Liam hissed in her ears.

"Yes, AHHHHHN HNNNGHNGGGG."

Liam picked up a short leather whip with multiple tails and smacked it on her ass. It made her flesh ripple from the thud. Her cries were loud enough to be heard throughout the club, and her entire ass was covered in several welts where the tails struck her flesh. Tears rolled down while she moaned in pleasure. SMACK, he hit her again, and her body bucked, her toe raised from the ground, suspending her entire weight on her wrists. "HAAAAAAAAH AAHHHHHN I'm cumming AHHHHHN it's hurts AHNNN."

Kate giggled. "She came from the whip? Fuck, I've never met a slut like her." SMACK. The riding crop hit her, this time on the calf, making her dangle once again under the strain of her wrists.

Jennie walked across to Kate's sack of toys and picked up a pair of nipple clamp and a wooden paddle. The clamps were special, with metallic jaws and the pair was attached together with a metal chain. "You take care of her ass; I shall take care of her boobs."

"Deal," Liam replied with a grin.

Walking back to the bound woman's front, Jennie attached both clamps to Regina's hardened nipples. As the metallic maws of the clip bit her nubs, she shook her head with ear-piercing screams. "AAAAAHN AAAAAAAAAAH, you will tear them off, OWWWWWW." Then, adding another layer to her suffering, Jennie pulled at the chain, tugging her clamped nipples with it. She screamed again, but a shiver ran through her, and her scream turned into a loud moan as another shuddering orgasm made her twitch in pleasure. "OWWWWW OWW AHHHHHHN AAAAANNNGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHN I AM CUMMING I'm CUMMING again AGGGGHHHHHNNN."

"We should gag her whining mouth," Liam suggested.

Kate giggled with approval. "I have the perfect thing for that." She bent down, slipped her hand into the bag, and took out a dildo attached to a strap. "What's that? Another dildo?" Liam asked.

Kate slyly smiled, "No, sir, it's a penis gag. This dildo will go into the wrong hole, lol," she chuckled.

As Kate moved closer and tried to put it in, Regina's eyes widened. She pursed her lips shut to prevent them from gagging her.

Jennie smacked her clamped breast with the wooden paddle, and as she opened her jaw to scream at the piercing agony, Kate shoved the dildo inside her mouth and quickly buckled the strap. She retched on the dildo going down her throat and moaned with her stuffed mouth, "HMMFFGGN MMNNNNGNN."

THWACK. She was daubed with yet another layer of scarlet welts as Liam lashed the leather whip. He saw her body buck and dangle again with a loud, muffled moan, shuddering yet again with another orgasm. "Fuck this bitch finishes every time you strike her," Jennie jeered and smacked the wooden paddle on her breasts. Liam followed with another lash that echoed with a stronger sound, and Kate joined them, whipping her with the riding crop.

His mom writhed in agony as another orgasm hit her. Her stuffed mouth started to drool as her eyes started to drip. SMACK. Kate hit her thighs. THWACK Liam lashed her ass. WHACK. Jennie bashed her breasts. The trio went on hitting her. But even in this hellish torment, she shivered with another orgasm, then again and again. Her body writhed and twitched, and her head shook violently while she orgasmed repeatedly under their cruel blows and the vibrations rippling deep inside her holes. Every time she climaxed, her body suspended and swayed on the rings above, putting all the strain on her wrists.

One shattering blow after another gave deep red welts across her lower body, while both her breasts turned blue from the cruel wooden strikes. It was anguish, but while she lamented, her body twitched as honey started dripping down her legs from the orgasms that hit her one after another, like the brutal blows that she endured from both sides. The stage was filled with the sound of whips against flesh; it was so loud that her moans of torment became buried under the continuous sound of skin and flesh being thrashed together.

Liam lost count of her climaxes after six; he just focused more on hitting her till her eyes rolled back and her body became limp, suspending fully on the wrists.

"Hold on. That's enough." Kate belted, "She has had enough."

As the sound of the blows stopped, Regina's deep cries of lament filled the stage. For the first time since he met her, Liam noticed sympathy in Kate's eyes. When he turned back to his mom's body, he saw only red-striped and deep welts. She was shivering, crying beneath the stuffed dildo.

Kate unbuckled the straps and let the toy out of her mouth. She sobbed and quaked as she spoke, "Please, I cummed more than 10 times. I am exhausted," she drooped her head and continued to lament, "I can't take it anymore. Please let those toys out of me; please end this."

Kate stroked her hairs, "Just hold on," and pulled the vibrating toys out of her holes. She sniveled while her wails still went on. One by one, Kate untied her knots, first letting her leg out of bondage and then her wrists. As the last knot loosened, Regina's limp body dropped on the floor, and she curled up, shivering and whimpering on the stage. Kate bent down, unclamped her nipples, and holding both her shoulders, raised her battered body back to her feet. She held Regina tightly by her arms and guided her towards the back of the stage, "Come on, it's over."

Regina hobbled while being tightly supported by Kate's caring arms and slowly reached the green room. Kate sat her down on a couch, and she winced when her spanked ass rested on the cushion. She still sniveled with her red face and shivered like someone rescued from frozen lakes.

Regina raised her messy red face to Liam and spoke with a trembling, broken voice, "Give me a hug, please, master. I need to feel your warmth."

"Pfft!" Liam scoffed and turned away.

Regina crossed her arms around her chest and hugged herself. She started sobbing again. "Please, I'm sorry."

"Come on, go hug her," Kate said. "We put her through shit. She needs some care."

"She is just fucking whining," Liam hissed.

"What's wrong with you?" Kate fumed at Liam and wrapped her arms around his mother in a warm hug. "It's okay. I'm here for you. You're strong; it's alright," --she stroked her head. "You're really being cruel to your mom Li," Kate sneered.

"Oh, come on," Liam rolled his eyes.

Jennie palmed his shoulder gently, "You need to cool off."

"I'm fine."

"Come on, let them be," she clutched his wrist and tugged him out of the room, "come with me." Walking through the hallway, both of them sat down at the bar. They didn't order anything; they just sat beside each other.

"Why are you so angry with her?" Jennie asked.

For a moment, Liam stayed silent. "She is a bitch. I just hate her. I always thought she was this good woman; I loved her, but she actually turned out to be a dick crazed slut." Liam shivered as he spoke.

"Hey, it's okay," Jennie murmured, pulling his head onto her shoulder. "I know it's tough for you. It will be alright," she stroked his hair.

Liam sighed on her shoulder, and as he inhaled, the strawberry smell of her perfume filled up his nostrils.

"Thank you," he muttered, "for being kind."

"Don't mention it."

"Wanna get a drink?"

"Oh, I am still 20; I haven't reached my legal age yet," she replied.

"Me neither," he raised his head, "but sometimes I drink wine at home. Who the fuck cares? Twenty or twenty-one, what does it matter?"

Jennie grinned, "If you say so handsome."

Liam grinned back. He called for the girl behind the bar, "Excuse me, can we get a drink?"

Pervitsky
Pervitsky
109 Followers