From Mother to Mare Pt. 04

Story Info
Liam degrades his mother.
16k words
3.97
21.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pervitsky
Pervitsky
109 Followers

Part 4: Utter Degradation.

Warning: This part contains scenes that some people might find distressing. If any of those scenes is not to your taste, please consider skipping it. Thank you.

###

Chapter 9

Liam stood before the washroom mirror and inhaled deeply to clear his mind while his heart nervously pounded in his chest. Lastly, grazing his pocket, he felt the box one last time, ensuring everything was in order. He yanked the door open and paced to the living room, where his mom sat on the couch, reading her usual magazine.

"Hey! I want to show you something or... rather ask," he stammered.

She raised her eyes from the pages, there was a certain playfulness about the way she gazed, "What's that?"

He walked in front of her while his heart pounded like a drum. Slipping his hand into the pocket, he blinked, then, pulled his hand out. He kneeled before her and presented a shiny ring encased in a box. "Please marry me!"

Like a gush of sour wind, her playfulness slipped away, and she sat there frozen with no expression.

"What's with this deadpan face? Say something. I'm so nervous, I'll shit my pants."

"Lee," she muttered, "do you even know what you're saying?"

"What's wrong?" he asked, moving closer to her.

"You're asking me to be your wife, YOUR WIFE! Have you lost your mind?"

His heart beat so hard, he could hear it's thrumming. "What's wrong with it? I know no one will accept it, but I don't care about society. It's just you. I love you. I want to be with you forever."

"Stop," she cut him off. "It's not about society or others; marriage is a serious thing, and even if you're an adult, I don't think you actually understand the significance of marriage yet. I'm much older than you, and most of all, I'm your mom."

"But we had sex plenty of times. We already broke this barrier of taboo."

"Look," she sighed. "I enjoy the sex; I like how you give me attention, and I let you do anything you want. I let you hurt me and shame me. I'm your slut, isn't that enough?"

"No, it's not. I want it to be more than just sex; I want to"--he paused and frowned. "Is it because of what you told me the other day about finding a girl and going to college? Is it because you think that this will ruin my life?"

She looked down, "No, it's not."

"Then what is it?"

"I enjoy sex and everything you do, but marriage is not just about sex. It needs a connection, a romantic connection," she sighed, "and I don't have any romantic feelings for you. We are more like friends with benefits."

His heart sank. With every word from her mouth, he died a little inside. His voice trembled as he spoke, "So is that all there was? Just lust; you never felt anything other than that."

"No," she said, looking away.

"That's a lie. If you don't have any feelings and it's just lust, why don't you go around fucking everybody?"

"Cus of your dick," she sighed. "You have a big dick. That's why."

His heart ached. His breathing fired up, and a carousal of emotions danced inside him like a violent tornado. "So my dick is all you want?"

"Yes," she muttered, "I'm happy with being a slut. I don't want to be anything other than that."

"You said you loved me more than anything; was that a lie?" His eyes became heavy. "Were you after my dick this whole time?"

Her lips quivered. "Maybe."

His mother's words burned through his chest, making a hole in his heart. He saw his dreams crumbling away. "Fuck it," he whispered, then, getting up, walked away into the washroom. He latched the door and stood before the mirror again. His eyes were filled with tears while his lips trembled under the pressure of his emotions. A tear dropped, then another, and burying his face into his palms, he whimpered with a broken heart. When he rose his face again to the mirror, he looked at his red eyes; the sadness was gone, now replaced by anger. Then he dropped the ring and the box into the toilet and flushed his dreams away.

DING DONG. Liam was startled. As he opened the washroom door and walked out, he saw the landlord at the door. He was a bald man of short stature in his fifties. They called him Bob.

"Mr. Adams," his mom stood at the doorway, "I think the matter of the rent was solved."

"Call me Bob Regi; I have known you for a long time, and yes, the rent issue is solved. I'm not here because of the rent."

"Oh!"

"Can I come in?" he asked.

"Please."

As they settled down on the couch, she nervously asked, "What's the matter? I am honestly a bit on the edge."

Bob pulled out his phone and showed the screen to his mom. Her eyes widened with shock when something played on the screen. From a distance, Liam heard her voice coming from the phone's speaker, and soon it struck him that it was one of the videos he posted on Only Fans.

"That is you, isn't it?" Bob asked her.

"No, it's not... That's not me." She looked away.

"I know it's you, Regi; the mole on your lip, and I know your voice."

Regina stared back at him. Her shoulders slumped from the realization that she was busted.

"I'm not here to blackmail you. I can't prove it's you. I just"--he paused briefly--"let me watch you naked once. I will go away after that."

His words startled her. Her eyes bulged with surprise and she hissed, "No."

"Please," he said, folding his hands. "I've admired you so long. I will never charge any rent from you again. I just want to see you naked once, please."

"I can't," she crossed her arms and looked away.

Liam was partly surprised too, not because Bob found out but only because he asked her to strip rather than fuck. He wondered if Bob was a voyeur.

"Oh, she can." Liam walked in, startling them both. "She will gladly show you everything."

"You know about her videos?"

"Oh yeah. She asked me to shoot them, and she loves sucking my dick. My mom is a total slut, you know. And she would be very happy stripping for you."

"Really?" Bob's face lit up with a smile. By now Liam was sure that Bob loved watching more than doing.

Looking at Liam, his mom shook her head, her eyes pleaded him to stop. "Yes," Liam spoke looking at her. His lips had a fake smile while his eyes were still red with emotions. "She would love to. And did you say no rent from now on?"

"Yes, I meant it; no rent from now on."

"How can we say no after that, Mr. Adams? She will give you a special treat."

"She would?"

"Yes, she is after all a slut." Regina winced when he said that.

Pulling her wrist, he hauled her up to her feet and ordered, "Strip. He is so generous, so why don't you show him what a slut you're?"

"I..I cant"--she stammered, "Don't make me do this."

"Don't make me humiliate you before him, although I would love to," he leaned close to her ears and whispered, "this is what you wanted. You asked to be a slut, so be it."

She lowered her gaze with defeat. Her hands drifted upward, and with slow, unwilling fingers, she untied her robe. When the robe slipped to the floor, Bob's jaw dropped and the bulge between his legs became more prominent. His mom gulped and crossed her arms across her chest to cover the lacy bikini she was wearing. Shame was written on her face.

Liam pulled her hands away, revealing a good view of her cleavage. "Do you like it, Mr. Adams?"

"Yes, I love it very much." His hands rubbed his cock.

Liam unhooked her bra and revealed her huge F cups to his hungry eyes and held her hands behind her back, stopping her from bracing her boobs. "Why are you doing this?" she turned her head and whispered. It was humiliating and painful but he wanted it to be painful, he wanted to hurt her.

"This is what you wanted." --he gulped the lump in his throat, suppressing whatever remote empathy he had left. "Now why don't you remove this panty of yours and show him your slutty cunt? Do you want to see her pussy, Mr. Adams?"

"Yes, please."

She bent down and pulled her panty, revealing her womanhood to the old man. When she stood up, Bob's eyes were bulging out with lust.

"Why don't you go to the couch and spread your legs, mommy?"

Regina stood there with her slumped shoulders, while her chin drooped to her chest. Her face was flustered with the pang of humiliation.

"If you disobey me one more time, I will tie you up and spank your ass red in front of him, and then let him fuck our asshole," Liam threatened with a whisper.

She shuddered at his words, and gradually moved over to the couch. Resting her butt down, she spread her legs apart, opening the flowery mouth of her pink pussy. Bob gasped and took his dick out while his hand stroked the hardened shaft.

"Come on now; he is waiting. Put a finger inside and show him how you fuck yourself."

She whimpered when her finger slipped inside her; her eyelid closed shut like she was trying to escape this humiliating exposure. Liam walked to her, took his dick out of his boxer and stroked his semi-hard cock till it sprang to its full hardness. He grabbed her chin and moved her head towards him. Her eyes were still closed shut.

"Look at me," he barked.

She opened her eyes and they widened looking at his monster hanging in front of her. He slapped his dick on her face and said, "Here is it; here is the thing that you love the most in the world," while his precum spattered on her eyelids. "Why don't you suck it? Would you like to see her sucking my dick, Mr. Adams?"

"Yeah, oh," he stammered from his repetitive strokes. "I would love to."

"That's it." Liam hissed, pushing the tip of his dick against her pursed lips. She kept resisting him by keeping her lips tightly closed. SLAP. He hit her with a painful blow across the face, making her redder with pain and shame. "Open your lips and suck me good. Remember what I told you just now." Her body trembled with fear. She opened her mouth and sucked him in.

"And don't stop fingering yourself."

She sniveled when her head leaned forward and glided along his shaft. "Look at this whore," he jeered. "Look how much she loves sucking my cock."

She stared at him, and her eyes welled up. His words and actions were harsh. Liam however showed no mercy. He cruelly grabbed a bunch of her hairs in a tight grip and forced his hips forward, penetrating the depth of her throat till he felt the soft, slimy tissues of her throat wrapping around his tool.

"MMMMMN MNNNMMMMMMM." Her teary eyes and muffled wail spoke how much pain she felt. When she tried to push back, he grabbed her head with his other hand and pushed his hips forward till his dick buried to the hilt with torturous force. "MMMN MN," she mumbled as she looked at him. Her eyes sent torrent of tears down her cheeks.

Gripping her head with a vicious force he kept fucking her mouth while her chin became wet from her drooling lips. He could see the bulge on her throat every time he pushed into her. Down the depth, he felt a suction building on his glans; it was not her mouth sucking but the cartilages and muscles around her vocal chord encircling his dick.

She screamed as agony spread on her eyes. "NNGGNFFF NGGGHHHHF MGGGNN," her mouth made gagging sounds with tears making her cheeks wet with pain. She kept pushing him back, but his wild strength outmatched hers. His hips moved back and forth, fucking her mouth like a savage animal. "Don't you like it bitch? This is all you ever wanted from me, my dick, so go on, suck it like the slut you are."

His grip on her hair got tighter. His hips moved faster, sloshing his dick through the froth of her mouth, to the back of her throat, and down. It was mindless fucking, fueled by the deep anger that buried his grief. Her cheeks were red as a tomato, while endless streams of misery glowed from her eyes. From the cruel ravishment of her mouth, her eyeballs rolled back like she was about to faint from the despair.

"AHHHHN AHN" Bob moaned, "I'm cumming." But Liam didn't give up. He clenched his ass, tightened his balls, and held on for as long as he could, even with this savage fucking that sent waves of feverish sensations through his body. He felt pressure building up in his nuts; he felt them filling up with cum, but still he held on, clenching his sphincter as tight as he could to prevent himself from having an orgasm. He wanted to punish her mouth as long as he could--the mouth that pushed his love away, the mouth that broke his heart. "This is what your throat is good for; it's a fuck tube," he hissed. "do you hear me, your mouth is nothing but a hole for my dick."

His balls tightened as he crossed his limit. Scorching cum rose through his dick, and he could hold no longer. He cummed like a beast with his dick exploding into her mouth, filling her cavity with so much cum that some started oozing out from her lips. He didn't stop his hips even after he finished, but kept moving his flaccid dick into her cum-filled mouth, making a mess inside her. "Take this," he barked panting, "swallow every drop. Drink it like the cumslut you're."

***

After his rejection, Liam moved back to his old bedroom; he stopped sleeping beside his mother and stopped talking to her like he normally used to. Everything changed, and they became strangers who lived together. Every time she tried to have a conversation with him, he either stayed silent or drifted off the topic and acted like she wasn't even worth talking to. He mostly avoided her until he felt horny. Then he would barge into her room and fuck her holes like a doll. There were no feelings; rather, they were his attempts to quench his lust, and after finishing he would leave her room even when she called for him to stay.

A few days later, Bob came by again, but this time he asked to speak with Liam rather than her. He took Bob into his bedroom to discuss something that he said was important.

"What do I owe the pleasure, Mr. Adams?"

"Please, Lee, call me Bob from now on, and I wanted to..."

"You want to see her strip again?"

"Um, actually, I do, and there are a lots of others who do too."

"What!" Liam exclaimed. "You told everyone about her?"

"No, I didn't; it's that there are a lots of people who admire your mother. Just in casual conversations, they often talk about her; some of them are even willing to pay bucks too. So think about that; you could even earn. It's a win-win for you."

"I am not whoring her out Bob."

"You don't have to. They would be more than happy to pay while watching her strip."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah," Bobs raised his chin, "your like your neighbor Richard. Yesterday I went to collect his rent, and we talked about Regi for some time. He is crazy about her, and there are so many others--the medical shop cashier guy, the baker guy on the next alley--they are all willing to pay dollars to see her strip."

"So you want me to turn her into a stripper?"

"Haven't you already?"

A sly grin spread on his lips. "So what do we do? Obviously, I don't want to bring them all here, where we live."

"Oh no, how about I arrange a room and text you the address?"

"Cool enough," Liam nodded, "and what about the money? You said they were willing to pay?"

"Oh yes, you can charge them a fee," Bob raised a brow, "but I will take fifteen percent as my cut for, you know, arranging everything and everyone."

"Fair enough. So when do we do it?"

"How bout tonight?"

"Tonight? I'm game."

"It's a deal then." Bob extended a hand, and they shook. "I shall text you the address in the evening."

"Cool, but remember, no one can touch her."

"Sure thing."

***

As promised, Bob sent Liam the address. It was in the next block, not very far from his apartment.

He looked for his mother in the living room and when he didn't find her there, he barged into her bedroom, where she leisurely sprawled on her bed. "Baby?" She sprang up from the bed.

"Stop babying." He threw a piece of cloth to her. "Put it on."

"Are we going somewhere?"

"Yeah."

She stepped closer with a smile, trying to bridge the gap that stretched between them. "Where are you taking me?" She tried to caress his cheek. "Is it somewhere special?"

"Stop acting sweet," he pushed her hand away. "I'm taking you to strip. You're going to get naked in front of many men, and that's it; so stop fucking around and slip it on."

"What?" Her smile died away, and her eyes darkened with a shadow of sadness. "You're going to make me strip?I don't think that's a good idea baby."

"I don't give a fuck about what you think." He snarled, "get ready as fucking quick as you can, or I would make things harder for you."

"Okay," she sniveled as she spoke.

***

When they reached the address, they saw Bob standing near an old fashioned, brick-walled building. Yet it seemed to be in a better shape than the apartment they live in. When he saw Liam, he grinned, "Welcome."

"You own this thing?"

He nodded, "Everyone's waiting; come on."

Liam tagged along with Bob, carrying a satchel and he walked them through a dark corridor.

Liam paced ahead, and Regina followed behind him, wearing a brown trench coat. Bob led them into a large room where twenty or so men sat in rows. It seemed like some kind of old gallery, but now with everything removed, it looked like an empty warehouse.

When they walked in, all the men cheered up with claps and whistles, while Regina crossed an arm across her chest and blushed as she stumbled. He saw Richard, his neighbor, sitting on the front row, along with many other men from the neighborhood. They were no longer a virtual audience but real men he knew and met every day. This all took her humiliation to a different level, knowing that the next time she meets one of them on the street, they will no longer see her the same way.

"Now everyone remember the rules and enjoys the show," Bob announced and sat down in the front row.

Liam looked at his mom, who was flustered like melons. "Go on, give these gentlemen what they came here for."

She stared at him with eyes that begged him to take her away but Liam stepped closer and, squeezing her ass, whispered, "Better do as I say, or I will let each and every one of these men fuck you, and they will do so with pleasure." She trembled with horror; her head drooped to the ground, and her hands slowly drifted to her coat. One by one, she unbuttoned her coat and let it slip on the floor.

All the men cheered in amazement at what was revealed before their eyes. She wasn't fully naked, but worse. She wore a bodystocking; it was open-crotched and cup-less. The garment seductively wrapped her whole body with a knitted transparent mesh while leaving all of her private parts on display. "Don't cover yourself," he whispered, and she twitched at this shameful exposure before the eyes of her neighbors.

"Why don't you dance a bit?" Liam suggested, then, looking at the people, shouted, "Do you guys want to see her dance?"

The crowd cheered together. "Yes, yeah," they clapped.

"Now go on." She stood there, frozen.

He threatened in her ears again, "remember what I told you about letting these men fuck your holes? I wasn't kidding, and the next time you don't follow my order, this will actually happen."

She turned her sad eyes at him, "Why are you doing this to me?"

"You wanted to be my slut, didn't you? I'm just fulfilling your wish, so be grateful, and if you don't want me to turn you into a cheap whore, then you better start dancing. Also say something sexy, talk dirty like you do while looking at the camera, and say it like you mean it." SLAP. He spanked her ass and shouted, "Go on."

Slowly, her limbs started to move. She raised her hand above her head, moved her hips, and stammered, "Please look at me." She made sultry movements with her body, exposing her smooth armpits as she stretched her hands backward. Her torso twisted, her enormous boobs bounced, and her spine arched with every movement. "Look at these tits." Her hips jerked like a seductive pop dancer as she brought her hands down to cup her breasts and then palmed her contours.

Pervitsky
Pervitsky
109 Followers