From Mother to Mare Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure?" the girl replied. "What can I get you two?"

Liam turned towards Jennie and raised his brows. She smiled, "How about sex on the beach?"

***

Chapter 11

It was around eight thirty in the evening--three days after the initiation. Liam was exiting the club after reviewing some bills and accounting statements from the last three days that Bob asked him to go through. As he walked along the main area, he turned towards the stage and saw Jennie stripping and dancing against the pole. Her soft body shone in the red light. She looked at him and smiled as she cupped her breasts and jiggled them to the cheer of the crowd. With her seductive dance steps, she was as if trying to call him on stage to perform with her.

Liam smiled back, turned around, and left the club. Taking a cab, he reached his apartment. As he climbed up the stairs and silently went inside, he saw an extra pair of shoes on the doormat. Turning to the living room, he saw a bearded man sitting on the couch with his mom. He seemed very familiar, but Liam couldn't remember where he saw or met that man.

Suddenly, it hit him, and his world turned upside down. It was his dad! He was barely recognizable with his long beard, wrinkles, and dark circles around his eyes. He even seemed leaner than he remembered.

Suddenly, his dad turned his gaze towards him, "Lee? Look how much you've grown."

His mind went blank. A flashback ran through him and he came back to a warped reality. His emotions overwhelmed his senses. He felt anger and grief so deep that his heart skipped a beat. He didn't say a word, and with big strides, he dashed into his room. His hands started to shake, his legs felt wobbly, and the ground quaked beneath him. His breath became faster than a jet engine.

"Ma," he tried to call, but only a whisper came out of his mouth. He gulped and tried to steady himself. "MAAAAAA!" he yelled from the room.

Regina rushed inside with worried eyes. "Are you okay?" She stepped closer. "You're shaking." She cupped his face. "Baby, what's happening?" Her face was worried sick while she caressed his cheeks, "What's going on? You're shivering."

"What's he doing here?" He whispered, "How does he even know we live here?"

"I don't know," she shook her head. "I don't know how he found us."

"Make him go away," Liam whimpered in her palm. "I don't want him here."

"Okay, calm down. I will ask him to go away."

She left and paced to the living room. "You should leave, Richard."

Liam poked his head out and peeked. "What's wrong?" his dad asked, raising his chin.

"I don't feel good. Please leave."

He stood up from the couch, "Are you okay?"

"I will be fine. You need to go."

His dad tore a piece of paper from a magazine and noted something down. "It's my number. I'm sorry about everything. If you ever find forgiveness in your heart, call me. I will wait for you." He dropped the note on the table beside the couch, "Goodnight," and tottered towards the exit.

As he left and his mom closed the door, Liam rushed towards the entrance and hugged her from back, thrashing their bodies against the wood with a thud. "Regi," his dad called from the other end, "is everything okay?"

"We're fine," she replied.

Liam gripped her tightly in his arms and sniveled, resting his face on her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" She stroked his hair.

"How can you let him in after he abandoned us?" After he broke your heart."

"It's okay," she consoled him, "he is gone now."

Another storm rose inside him. Anger, grief and suspicion. His head became delusional under the tonnage of his emotions. "Do you want to fuck him? Is that why you let him in? You want his dick you slut?"

"No, no," she quaked.

"Has he come here before? Are you fucking him behind my back?"

"Stop it, cool off. You don't know what you're saying."

Turning her around, he slapped her so hard that she toppled on the floor. "AAAAH!" she wailed with a red face and looked at him with horror as he stood there panting with clenched fists. "Take it easy. Please come back to your senses. I want my son back; please come back." She cried and trembled on the floor.

"Fuck you," he fumed, then, pointed at the doormat, "there is dirt on this. I don't want his dirt in this house. Clean it. Lick it clean like a bitch."

"Baby pleas-"

"Shut up!" he yelled. "I told you not to call me that. Lick it clean, or I will tie you up and whip you for an hour. I will whip you till your ass bleeds."

Regina shuddered from his voice and bent her face down on the mat while a tear rolled down from her eye. Taking her tongue out, she licked its dirty surface, winced, and retched. She sniffled and licked again.

"Make sure it's clean by the time you're done," he sneered. As he started walking through the living room, he noticed the shred of paper where his dad wrote his number. He picked it up and slipped it into his pocket, then walked into his room and closed it shut.

***

"Papa, let's go to the arcade."

"Arcade, huh? Oh yeah, okay." His dad replied. He was tall and dressed in a brown suit. Somewhere in the background, the sound of a junior piano hummed with musical notes. The sound was straining, but his eyes were fixed on his dad as he walked towards the doorway.

"Are we going to the arcade, papa?"

He turned back, "Yes, we will. I am going to the store; I will be back within five minutes," he said, holding up his palm and showing five fingers. "Then we will go to the arcade, okay?"

"Okay." Liam saw his dad pulling the car out of the driveway, and the notes of the piano became unsettling, almost agonizing to his ears. He sat on the porch waiting for his dad; he said it would take five minutes. It was fifteen, and he didn't come back. Then it was an hour, then a day. He didn't come back. He never came back.

Liam opened his eyes and sprang back onto his bed. He was panting; his cheeks were wet with rolling tears. He was shuddering on his bed with a rush of various emotions. A memory so old had come back in his nightmare--a memory of a loss he felt when he was not old enough to understand the agony of abandonment. It was shattering, as if he were back on that porch again, waiting for someone who never came back. After that day, his mom went chaotic, thinking that his dad had met an accident. A few days later, she saw him getting into a bus with another woman. She never saw him again, and it broke her.

Liam looked at the clock; it was late in the morning. As he shook with those feelings, his mom called from the door swung ajar, "Are you crying?"

He busted forth and closed it shut. "Hey," his mom thumped on the door, "let me in."

He slid down on the floor, weeping, "Go away."

"Let me in; please talk to me. Don't hurt yourself. I can hear you crying. Just open the door and let me in."

"Go the fuck away. Leave me alone."

*

When Liam calmed down, he opened the door and strolled around the house. Regina was working in the kitchen, butt naked as per his order. He walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her torso.

She sighed, "oh baby" leaning back on him and her bare butt touched against his thighs. She wrapped her hands around his neck and turned her head to look at his eyes, smiling with her sweet motherly smile. She nuzzled at his chin and rubbed her bare back on him as if she longed for his touch.

He leaned forward and placed his lips on her. It was so long since he felt her lips, it felt like a millennia. She kissed back, sucking his tongue into her mouth. But he pulled back. His angry self took over him again, that tiny moment of tenderness was killed in one swift stroke.

"What's wrong?"

Liam scowled at her, "tonight I will take you back on the stage slut."

Her eyebrows curled down like the sad smile on her lips. "Okay master."

He scoffed and stomped away.

*

Coming inside his room, Liam pulled open his drawer and took out the piece of paper where his dad wrote down the number. He copied it to his smartphone's text panel and sent a message. The reply came quickly within two minutes.

[Liam:]

hey Rick it's Regi

Wanna talk?

[Richard:]

Oh gosh I knew tht

u wd reach back.

I m so glad

[Liam:]

I m sry I sent u

away yesterday

[Richard:]

Nvm. I figured Liam

was upset.

Rn I m just happy to

see your text

[Liam:]

Why did u

really come?

u need something?

[Richard:]

I actually came to see u :)

[Liam:]

Aww!!

Can I ask u

a question?

Wll you answr

honestly?

[Richard:]

ik it's hard for u

but please

TRUST me wtvr u ask

I wll reply honestly...

I m sry bout evrythng

:(

[Liam:]

tysm

do u still

care fr me???

[Richard:]

Oh yes!!!!

I dooooo

trust me

ik I hv hurt u sm

but now

I hve realized

wht a fool I was

I m sorry

I still love u <3

[Liam:]

:))))

I love u too <3

wanna meet tonight?

[Richard:]

Omg yessssssssss!!

I wll come to the

apartment?

[Liam:]

no

[Richard:]

o_O

why?

oh Liam!??

[Liam:]

yes

he got vry upset

I wll text u n addres

it's a club I work in

b there at 8 sharp

[Richard:]

why 8?? It is kinda

late

[Liam:]

I get off at 8

so yk

[Richard:]

ok ok

but plz

dnt wear

those mommy outfits

wear something sexy ;)

[Liam:]

yk I hv chnged a lot

I m not the same old

Regi anymore

[Richard:]

oh??

looking frwrd to

get surprised then

[Liam:]

dw

u wll b

very surprised ;)

[Richard:]

haha :)

see u at 8 thn

Yeah see u <3

Liam texted him the address and a free pass to the club, before he smirked with an evil grin. A tangy idea of revenge stirred in him.

***

That evening, Liam reached the club early with his mom and asked Bob to reserve a seat at the front. He explained that a special customer was coming and, for some reasons, he couldn't greet him, so Bob must do the courtesy of welcoming him on behalf of his mom and make him sit in the front row.

As the time drew closer, he became more nervous. He groomed his mom for the performance with outfits of his choosing. He made her wear a latex corset, latex stockings, and gloves, all in black. He also asked Kate to tie her hair in a double ponytail. When his dad reached the venue, he called for Bob, who greeted him and, as told, made him sit in the front row. He didn't hear any conversation between Bob and his dad but watched everything from the shadows.

Before the beginning, Liam instructed a crew member to place a stool on the stage. And on that stool, he asked to put three items: a can of broth, a bowl, and a small wooden stick.

After the opening call, as the club grew silent, Liam walked into the stage holding a leash on one hand and a leather whip on the other, while behind him Regina crawled on all fours, being tugged by the leash attached to a collar around her neck. A furry-tailed butt plug was stuck up her ass. As she moved on her four limbs, trying to maintain his speed to minimize the strain from the leash, the tail on her ass wagged like a dog's tail, and her ponytails dangled on her sides like the ears of a puppy. The crowd clapped and cheered with whistles.

Liam looked at his dad, sitting on the front row and saw him staring with eyes that widened with shock. It seemed like he had seen a demon who was about to suck the life out of him. The red light of the space made it look like a hellish scene as the sheer disbelief and confusion hovered visibly on his bony bearded face.

Liam tugged the leash, dragging his mom closer to him. "Turn around and wag that bitchy tail of yours."

She stuck her ass out to the audience and shook her booty, wagging that furry tail of hers, while her huge hanging breasts jiggled in front of Liam's eyes. "Good dog," he patted her head.

Liam picked up the wooden stick from the stool and threw it on the other side of the pole. "Hey doggy, doggy, go fetch that stick for your master." The crowd laughed and clapped, "She is a real bitch." A cheer rose among them. Regina winced in shame and whimpered, "My knees hurt."

SMACK. He lashed the whip on her ass, and a red welt appeared. She writhed her hips and trembled from the impact. "Dogs don't speak. Dogs bark. Now go on, bark some little."

She drooped her head with humiliation, "Woof."

"I can't hear you, doggy."

"WOOF WOOOF," she barked out loud, adding more shame to herself.

"That's it," he patted her again, then, pointing to the stick, ordered, "now go and fetch that stick."

On all fours, she crawled with humiliation as her tail wagged and her tits bounced until she reached the stick. Then, bending her head down, she bit the stick between her jaws, picking it up just like a dog. She crawled back to him and released the stick near his feet.

His mom raised her head, stuck her tongue out, and panted like a dog, dropping strings of saliva from her tongue.

"Nice pet. I'm proud of you."

"WOOF."

Picking up the stick, he threw it again, this time further, and saw her crawl in discomfort on her red knees. She picked it up and crawled back again. He repeated this game several times until minor scratches appeared on her knees. She bowed down and whimpered at his feet, "Uuummm, uuuooww."

"Do your knees hurt?"

She raised her head and nodded. "Woof."

"Then lick them, go on."

Obediently, she bent her legs and licked her swollen knees.

"Does my dog want a meal?" He picked up the can of soup and shook it.

"WOOOF WOOOOOF!" she barked with her embarrassed face.

Liam placed the bowl on the surface and sat down on the stool. Opening the can, he poured the broth into the feeding vessel, "Go on, dog, here's your tasty treat."

Regina looked at him with knitted brows, bowed down and started lapping the broth from the pet bowl. She slurped like she hadn't had a meal in a week. She lapped her tongue with lust.

Liam raised his leg and placing the bottom of his boot's sole on her head and glided it across her skull like a cruel owner caressing his pet. "Hmnf," she whimpered with humiliation as a loud laughter spread among the crowd.

To amp up her humiliation further, Liam dipped his boot into the bowl of broth and she abruptly stopped licking with surprise. He raised his wet boot and hovered it in front of his face. "Why don't you clean your master's boot, huh?"

"Mnff," she whined. Her lips quivered with shame. SMACK. He thrashed the whip on her breasts, making her yelp in pain. "Lick it clean; the next time I have to repeat, it's going to be very shitty for you."

Reluctantly, she leaned towards the boot, and as she licked its dirty, broth-smeared surface, she gagged in reflex. "Go on, get your tasty treat," he said, moving his foot forward till the toe of the boot touched her lips. Her jaw slowly stretched, and she tapered her tongue out, licking on the upper surface and sole, even though she winced and gagged with every slurp. When the boot was sufficiently dry again, he gestured at the bowl, "Now finish it; it's bad to waste food," and she slowly bent down again, lapping the broth until the bowl was empty.

Liam stood up and turned her around by the leash to face the crowd. Then, kneeling beside her, he whispered in her ear, "Look who is sitting on the front row."

She swept her eyes across the row and gasped when she noticed his dad. Her eyes bulged out for a moment as both his dad and mom looked at each other with surprise. Liam whispered again, "I talked to him earlier; he said he still loves you. Now the question is, Do you still love him?"

No sooner did he speak, she turned her gaze at him. There was a deep frown on her brows. In an instant, she cupped his face and smashed her lips against his, kissing with such passion as if she were trying to fill a void inside her. He tasted the chicken broth as she slurped on his lips, obscenely taking her tongue out and licking his mouth and face. He kissed back, with equal force, swirling his tongue around hers. They kissed for several minutes; the crowd grew silent, and the stage was filled with the sound of their smooches.

Regina broke the kiss with the frown still on her brows, "I hate him." She stared into his eyes and whispered, "I want you to spank me as hard as you can. I want to show him what kind of slut I have become master."

Liam smirked. "If you want something, then beg for it. Look at the crowd and beg as loud as you can."

"Okay, master," she mewled, then turning her head towards Rick, she shouted with a shrill, piercing voice, "Please, master, punish this shitty, slutty bitch for soiling your mouth with my dirty lips. Please, I want your whips on my ass. I beg you to discipline this degraded cock whore with your sweet spanks."

"Then you must count each hit."

"I will master. Please, I pray you to spank this fuck-pet of yours."

SMACK. He lashed the whip with the full force of his sturdy arm, and the hall echoed with the sound of leather on flesh. "One," she wailed and twitched her ass. SMACK. "Two." SMACK. "Three," her hips shuddered, and her voice trembled. SMACK. "Four," she howled, writhing her entire body as the leather marked her ass with cruel stripes. SMACK. She bowed down, sticking her ass further up. "Five." SMACK. "Six." Her voice broke as tears rolled down her cheeks. SMACK. "Seven," she started to sob with a deep lament in her voice.

Liam stopped and looked at her bruised ass and shuddering body. His mom turned her face back to him. "Don't stop," she wept. "Please don't."

SMACK. He hit her again. She screamed, then, with a shaking voice, murmured, "Eight." SMACK. "Nine." A whisper came out of her lips before she collapsed on the floor as convulsive shivers took over her body. Liam kneeled by her side, clutched her by shoulders, and placed her body on his thighs.

"Don't stop; give me more."

He caressed her red cheeks. "Quiet now; it's enough. Let's go back to the green room."

"No, I want more."

"If I hit you one more time, you will faint here."

"Okay, then don't hit me. Fuck me. I will beg, I will crawl, and I will do whatever you want. I need to feel you inside me now."

Liam smiled. "Can you ride me with your sore ass?"

"Yes, oh yeah, I will."

"Then face the crowd as you do. I want him to see your slutty face as you cum."

"Alright, master, but please give me a kiss," she cooed, palming his face.

Liam bent down to press on her quivering lips. They kissed again, like before, with the sound of lewd smooches for minutes. He raised his head and settled down on the stage, stretching his legs forward while his dick stuck out like a pole.

When she rode him, his dick penetrated her sloppy hole till it reached her deepest spot, and a loud, obscene moan escaped her lips.

Liam gripped her shoulders, "You're soaking wet. Is it from all the spanking?"

She turned back with a playful smile and gave a quick peck on his lips. "Yes, master," she stammered, "it felt so good."

"Fucking slut," he jeered, giving her a series of tender kisses on the lips. "Now move and make me feel good," he paused. "Look at him as you do; show him your lewd, slutty face."

"As you say, master." She gazed back towards the crowd and started bobbing on his cock with fury, wagging her furry tail on his chest. Her tits bounced in front of the crowd as she rode her son without shame. "AAAHHHHHHHN YESS OHHHHN YESSS FUCK MNNNGHHHH," her vulgar moans rippled through the whole club, her mouth gaped open, and saliva drooled obscenely down to her tits.

Everybody was happy except his dad. When he peeked through her bouncing body, he saw him slumped on his seat, broken like his last hope had died there. Yet he still stared at them like a cuck.

"AHHHHN AAHHHHHHHHHHHN," her eyes rolled back. "I AM CUMMMING FUCK. I AM CUMMING ANNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHN AHHN AHN HNFFMM AH AHA," her bobbing stopped and he felt his dick being washed over by her juices. She dropped down on his thighs with his hard dick still buried inside.