From Naive Wife to Slut

Story Info
Wife needed training.
6.1k words
4.37
39.8k
45
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on actual happenings. If you care not to believe it, that is entirely up to you. No names, places or facts have been changed

I do hope you enjoy this story...

****

My name is Tony & my wife's name is Laura. We have been married more than forty years. I recently read a story on Literotica that reminded me of events before and in the beginning of our marriage and I thought now was a good time to tell our story.

****

When my girl friend at the time and I met, we were just out of our teens and she was very naive when it came to sex, mostly because of her strict religious upbringing. The most that she ever did for me was to touch my hard cock and let me touch her tits...that was it until we got married when we were both 22.

No matter what I did or said could change her feelings about doing anything out of her norm regarding sex, which meant, her lying on her back and letting me fuck her. Forget giving me a blow job...that was taboo.

So, after several months, I decided I had to do something about it.

One night I had a discussion with my wife about our sex life or lack of it. I told her I thought she needed some guidance on the subject and she finally relented and asked how she could overcome her inadequacy regarding sex as she said she wanted to please me.

I told her that I already spoke to our very good friends Dom & Marilyn who we had known for years and who were married and very open when it came to sex and who we could trust. Believe me, they weren't shy when it came to sex.

I called them and invited them over for dinner and to help us and they graciously accepted.

Now, keep in mind that my wife never saw another man's cock except mine, nor did she know how to give a blow job or even jerk me off, so this was going to be interesting, if nothing else.

Well, the night came and the four of us had a wonderful meal with wine and after dinner, we all went in the living room and I started the conversation...

I said to them, "First, thanks for coming over. As I had mentioned to you before, Laura and I are having a bit of a problem getting our sex life in synch. I want more but Laura isn't into any of what I want, mostly because she thinks what I want is dirty. I am hoping you guys can tell or show her that it isn't."

Marilyn said, "Laura, nothing in sex is dirty. It's all good but you have to want to enjoy it and be willing to try different things."

Dom continued, "Look, we have known you two for years and would never tell you anything that isn't true or would hurt you."

Marilyn said, "Tony told us you won't give him a blow job. Have you ever tried it?"

Laura replied, "No. I don't think I can put his cock in my mouth. I feel it's dirty."

Marilyn answered, "Honey, you don't know what you're missing? Would you be willing to give it a try, if we helped you?"

My wife looked around and said, "I'll try but I can't guarantee anything."

"Great, that's a start Laura. You want to try it tonight, now?"

"Now? In front of you?"

"Dom can stay and watch tv while the three of us go inside. Ok Laura?"

"Ok"

The three of us got up and went into the bathroom. Marilyn told us to get undressed and for me & Laura to take a shower. Laura slowly undressed and I could see she was embarrassed since this was the first time another person saw her naked. Marilyn said, "Laura, you are beautiful."

Then we went into the shower and lathered each other up. Marilyn yelled out, "I want you both to wash each other's private parts and get them clean." After we did that, She yelled out again, "Once you have done that, come on out and dry each other off."

We did as she told us and when we were done, we all went into the bedroom. She told me to sit on the edge of the bed, which I did. Marilyn then told my wife to kneel on the floor in front of me, but to the side a little. so that my hard cock was to the right of Laura. Then Marilyn came over and knelt right in front of me. She then told my wife to watch.

Marilyn told Laura she was going to demonstrate giving a blow job. She proceeded to slip my cock in her mouth. Laura watched closely as Marilyn started moving her mouth up and down on my shaft. After a couple of minutes, she stopped and showed my wife how to play with my balls while sucking my cock.

Marilyn then stopped and moved over and told Laura to begin. I watched my nervous wife get in position and with a deep breath, she slipped the head of my cock into her mouth. Marilyn encouraged her to move her mouth up and down and use her tongue on my shaft...then told her to play with my balls gently.

This went on for a few minutes and Laura was doing well. Then I told them that I was going to cum. Marilyn told Laura to stop and she did. Marilyn then said, "Well Laura, how is it so far?"

"Not as bad as I thought it would be. I'm ok. Now what?"

"Well, you must be doing something right because your hubby is going to cum. As I suck Dom off, I let him cum in my mouth and I swallow his cum. But you don't have to... it's up to you. You can let him cum on your tits, which men like to do...your choice."

"What does cum taste like?"

"Dom's cum has a sweet taste. I like it, but if you are going to let Tony cum in your mouth, I suggest you just keep swallowing as fast as he shoots his cum into your mouth. If your like, he can cum in my mouth while you watch."

"I don't know."

"I'll tell you what...you watch Tony cum in my mouth and if you want to try it, I will ask Dom to cum in your mouth."

"I couldn't do that. I'd be embarrassed. What will my husband think?"

I looked at them and said, "If that will help us get through this, I am ok with it."

Laura didn't say anything for a minute as she had that quizzical look on her face. Finally she said, "I guess it's ok if it will help."

Marilyn then got in front of me and started sucking my cock. In a couple of minutes I told her I was going to cum. Marilyn pulled Laura closer to watch. Just as I was ready to cum, Marilyn opened her mouth and motioned Laura to open her mouth too. Suddenly, my cum streamed out of my cock into Marilyn's mouth. In between spurts, Marilyn moved Laura's mouth in front of my cock and I streamed some cum into my wife's mouth. As I finished, I could see Marilyn swallowed every drop and I saw Laura gagging a bit ony cum which she hadn't yet swallowed. Marilyn told her to swallow it all and she did.

Marilyn and I applauded her effort and we got a weak smile out of my wife, with cum dripping onto her tit.

Marilyn then said, "Well, Laura, what did you think of your first blow job and taste of cum?"

"To be honest, it wasn't all that bad. His cum had a taste that I can't pinpoint but it wasn't bad."

"Would you do it again?"

"I guess so, but I think I need more practice."

"we can arrange that. Want to do one on your own now?"

"I guess so."

"Dom, come in here. Laura needs your help."

Dom walked into the bedroom with a smile on his face as he said, "Wow, this is a pleasant surprise. Hi Laura, nice to see all of you, finally."

Laura then realized she was naked and tried to cover up but it was too late. She just gave a weak smile."

"Dom, Laura just helped me give her husband a blow job and now she wants to try one on her own and since he just came, we need you. I told her your cum is sweet."

Dom looked at us and replied, "How come Laura and Tony are naked and I am going to get naked, so why isn't my wife naked?"

Laura and I looked at her and Laura said, "Yeah, come on teacher, get naked too."

Marilyn got up and in about ten seconds, she was also naked. By this time Dom was also now naked. His cock, much thicker than mine, was hard and sticking straight out. I thought my wife was going to die but she kept her composure and just whispered an "Oh my."

Marilyn told him to sit on the bed next to me and moved Laura in front of him.

"Ok Laura, show Tony how much you have learned. Suck my husband's cock and let him cum in your mouth.

Laura knelt in front of him, looked at us and moved her hair to the side and we watched as Dom's cock head disappeared into Laura's mouth.

We watched as she sucked his cock and Marilyn reminded her to play with his balls. In seconds she had her hand massaging his balls as she kept sucking his cock. After a few minutes he said he was going to cum.

Marilyn yelled out, "Laura, he cums a lot, so just open your mouth and keep swallowing as she shoots his cum into your mouth... when he stops cumming, keep sucking his cock until you drain him dry."

Just as she opened her mouth, Dom started shooting streams of cum into her mouth. We watched as she swallowed his cum until he stopped, then she continued to suck him dry."

"Well done Laura." Marilyn said.

Laura looked at us with some of Dom's cum still on her smiling lips.

I looked at my wife and said, "That was amazing. You were terrific."

Laura sat next to me and said, "I can't believe I did that. I hope I did it right."

Dom said, "That was great Laura. You can suck my cock anything."

Marilyn laughed and said, "So, now you are a cock sucker like me and did you like sucking cock and swallowing cum?"

Laura turned red and said, "I guess I did like it, after all."

She then continued, "Will you teach me more, now, while we are all here and naked? Tony wants me to learn more."

Marilyn looked at me and said, "So what do you want your wife to learn?"

"When we fuck, she just lays there on her back with her legs spread and I fuck her... that's it. Maybe you can teach her how to ride my cock or fuck doggie style."

"Laura, want to learn a couple of new positions? You'll enjoy them, I promise."

"I guess so Marilyn. It might be fun too."

"It will be fun. I guarantee it."

"Ok, so what's next?"

"We'll show you how to ride his cock."

"Tony, get on your back."

"Laura, get his cock hard and then face him and straddle your cunt over his cock."

As I laid on my back, Laura got on the bed and played with my cock which got hard quickly. Then she faced me and straddled my cock and Marilyn instructed her to lower her cunt onto my cock until it was all the way in her. Laura did as she was told and my cock slipped in easily until it was deep inside my wife's cunt.

Marilyn told her to lift herself up and down on my cock. As she did that, her tits were bouncing up and down. I grabbed her tits and played with them as she rode me. Soon, she was riding me harder and faster then started moaning..."Oh my God...Oh my God... Ahh...I feel like I am going to explode...Ahhhhh"

Then her body shook as she had one orgasm after another which lasted a few minutes and then she fell off my cock and onto her side.

"Feel good?" Marilyn asked.

"I never felt anything like that before. What happened?"

"You had your first orgasms." Marilyn said to her. "Want more?"

"Yes. That felt great."

"Get on all fours."

Without any hesitation, Laura did as she was told.

"Dom get behind Laura."

"Laura, Dom is going to fuck you from behind. Enjoy it."

Marilyn and I watched as my wife was going to get fucked by our friend, another first for both of us.

We watched as Dom eased his big cock into my wife's cunt until it was all the way in her. After a couple of seconds, he started fucking her, his balls slapping up against her. Her tits swaying back and forth with each thrust.

After a few minutes, she started moaning aloud, "God that feels so good. Don't stop. Yes...Fuck me Dom...Fuck me...Oh God, I'm going to explode..Ahhh."

Just then, Dom filled her cunt with his cum. As he finished cumming, Marilyn went over and started sucking his cum from my wife's cunt. I couldn't believe what I was watching and my wife never moved away and seemed to be enjoying it all. In fact, she pushed herself back into Marilyn's mouth whose tongue was in my wife's cunt sucking his cum out.

After a time, everyone just collapsed in the bed, all spent.

After a long rest period, the four of us had coffee and discussed what happened.

Marilyn started it off..."Well Laura, was anything we did tonight dirty?"

"No. I was wrong and am glad you guys were here to show me."

"Tony, is there anything else you want her to learn?"

"Marilyn, I can think of a couple of more things, anal being one of them."

"That might be a problem. I can take Dom's cock in my ass but I don't think Laura could."

"What's anal?"

Marilyn replied, "Laura, that is where a guy slips his cock in your ass and he fucks it and cums in your ass. It may hurt in the beginning but it does feel good. Dom fucks my ass all the time."

"Will it make me have orgasms?"

"I'm sure it will. Maybe we should try it sometime."

"I'll tell you what, why don't you guys come over to our place and stay over next weekend and we will go over everything from what you learned tonight and we can add a few new things and then you two will be all set?"

"That sounds good to us. Thanks."

After Dom & Marilyn left, Laura and I talked about what just happened.

She said, "Tony, you must think I am terrible for what I did tonight. I am so ashamed. I don't know what came over me. I am so sorry."

"Laura, are you kidding? I thought you were amazing. You became a very sexual woman tonight and you did it for me. I couldn't love you more if I tried."

"But, I let Dom even fuck me and did things I never thought I'd do. Didn't that bother you?"

"Honey, no it didn't. You did it for me and to learn about your sexuality. It's not like your going to go out and fuck guys now. We did it for a reason. I am so proud of you. I love you and always will."

We fell asleep that night cuddling each other.

That week the sex was great. Laura learned well and we were both looking forward to the weekend with Dom & Marilyn.

Saturday finally arrived and we packed a few things and went over to their house not knowing what was in store for us.

Marilyn showed us to our room and we put our stuff away. We had coffee and Marilyn asked how our week went.

I told her things went well and Laura was a different person now in the bedroom. Laura turned red and thanked her & Dom for showing her what she had been missing out on.

Then Laura said, "I couldn't believe how many orgasms I had this week. They were incredible. Thanks to you & Dom."

Marilyn smiled and replied, "We are glad to have helped. Now, for this weekend, we are going to refine the techniques you learned and we will introduce you to a couple of new ones. Are you ok with that?"

I told them that was fine with me & Laura said, "That's fine with me too. I can't wait to see what you teach me next."

By this time it was almost noon, so we had lunch and after cleaning up, the four of us went into the bedroom.

Marilyn told us to get naked and we all did. Then she told me and Dom to sit on the edge of the bed, which we did. As we sat, our cocks were already hard and we were stroking them. Marilyn and Laura got on their knees and Marilyn said to Laura, "You and I are going to suck the guys off. When I tell you, we will switch husband's and they will cum in our mouths and on our tits. Ok?"

"That sounds good to me."

"Now Laura, remember to use your tongue and play with his balls. You can even suck his balls."

"Ok Marilyn."

Then Marilyn started sucking Dom's cock and Laura sucked my cock. After a few minutes they switched and before we knew it, Dom & I were ready to cum. The women opened their mouths and Dom & I finished off by jerking our cocks. Then we sprayed their mouths and their tits with our cum.

Marilyn moved her mouth to Laura's and licked cum from her lips and tits. And motioned Laura to do the same, which to my shock, she did. They even slipped their tongues in each other's mouth. Then they both laughed.

Dom & I watched the girls clean our cum from their bodies as we watched. Dom then said, "Why don't you two go take a shower so we can watch?"

Marilyn got up and took Laura and they both went to take a shower together.

Now, Laura has never been with a woman that I knew of so this was going to be interesting.

They entered the shower and as the water cascaded over their bodies, they started washing our cum off of each other. Then Marilyn moved her hands to Laura's tits and started playing with them and then started sucking her nipples. Laura looked over and saw us watching. Then Laura moved her hands to Marilyn's tits and started playing with them as well. Soon Laura had a lip lock on Marilyn's big nipples as their hands were all over each other.

We watched as our wives were feasting on each other's bodies. Soon we saw them both having orgasms as their bodies shook while holding each other.

They finally got out and dried off and headed back to the bedroom as we followed.

Then Marilyn said, "Well Laura, did you enjoy that?"

"I have never been with a woman before. That was incredible. Am I a lesbian now?"

"No Laura, you are not a lesbian. You are like me and Dom and your husband, Bi...liking both men & women."

"You mean my husband likes guys too?"

"Yes, but why don't you ask him?"

Laura looked at me and asked, "I didn't know you like guys. Why didn't you tell mei?"

I replied, "Before we met, Dom and I used to get together every now and then for sex."

"What kind of sex?"

"We gave each other blow jobs and Dom liked me to perform anal on him since my cock was just right...and yes, I came in his ass."

"Wow, I never knew...is there anything else I should know?"

Then Marilyn jumped in and said, "Well before you two got married, I did threesomes with Dom & Tony on a few occasions."

Laura just sat in amazement without saying another word.

By this time it was time for dinner. Dom had ordered pizza and we all had a nice time discussing sex over pizza.

After dinner we all headed to the bedroom. Marilyn asked Laura if she liked to be eaten. Laura look puzzled and Marilyn said, "Laura, do you like it when Tony licks and sucks on your pussy?"

"I would never let him do that."

Marilyn told Laura to lay on the bed. Then she told Dom to go eat her.

I watched as Dom approached my wife on the bed. He moved his mouth up to her pussy and spread her legs wide as he began to slip his tongue in her cunt and sucked on her clit. It didn't take long before Laura was squirming on the bed. She started moaning and raising her hips as Dom continued his oral assault on her pussy and clit.

Marilyn went over and took her hand and moved it down to her pussy and Dom put her fingers on her clit and told her to rub her clit. She did as she was told and suddenly let out a yell, "Oh God, I am going to cum...Oh God, I can't stop." She continued rubbing her clit until she exploded and she squirted her juices as her body shook and convulsed for a long time. When it subsided, she started rubbing her clit again and came again. Finally, stopping from exhaustion, falling asleep.

The three of us were amazed at her performance. She was incredible. As she slept we discussed the next step for her would to attempt anal and Marilyn said she & Dom would show her how they did it first.

Finally, Laura awoke and we all hugged and kissed her and told her she was amazing. She kind of blushed and said, "I never experienced anything like that before. God, I missed out so much. Please teach me more."

Marilyn said, "Laura, Dom & I are going to show you how we do anal and then you and Tony can try it tomorrow. We have to get your ass hole used to something in there. We have butt plugs and dildos that we will slip in your ass hole the rest of today and in the morning so you will be ready to take his cock. Ok hon?"

"Ok. Whatever you say."

Marilyn got on the bed on all fours. Her big tits hanging down. Dom got behind her and put plenty of lube on his cock and in and around her ass hole. Laura watched intensely as Dom eased his big cock into his wife's ass. Laura looked at me as his cock disappeared from sight, his balls up against her ass.

12