From Naive Wife to Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marilyn was already moaning when Dom started fucking her ass. We watched as she was rubbing her clit as he pounded her ass. It wasn't long before he said he was going to cum. A few more pumps and his cock exploded, filling his wife's ass with his cum. When he pulled out his cock, his cum oozed out her ass. Laura was amazed but never took her eyes off of them.

After about a half hour, Marilyn asked Laura if she wanted to try to take a dildo in her ass and Laura nodded a yes.

She told Laura to get on the bed on all fours. Then she had Dom line the thin dildo up to her ass hole. She gave him lube to put on the dildo and in and around Laura's ass hole. She knelt in front of Laura, holding her hands and told Dom to slowly slip the dildo into my wife's ass.

As he slowly eased the dildo into her ass, Laura started yaelling that it hurt. Marilyn calmed her down and told her to relax. At the same time, he kept easing the dildo in her. Finally, it was fully seated in her ass and the pain subsided.

Then, as Dom started fucking her ass with the dildo, I saw Marilyn and Laura kissing, which seemed to ease any discomfort of the dildo fucking her.

He fucked her ass with the dildo and Marilyn told Laura to rub her clit which she did. Laura started yelling out, "That's it baby, fuck my ass."

I could tell my wife was rubbing her clit hard and was ready to cum as she had one orgasm after another. Dom pulled out the dildo as she fell onto the bed.

Before Laura realized it, she had a nice sized butt plug in her ass hole and was told to keep it in for the rest of the night.

Sunday morning Laura still had the butt plug in her ass and Marilyn told her it was time.

She helped Laura get on the bed on all fours and removed the butt plug. I lined up my cock and put plenty of lube on it and in and around her ass hole. With Marilyn in front of Laura, holding her hands, I started to gently insert my cock into her ass. Laura did some squealing and moaning but in a few seconds, my cock was in my wife's ass as far as it could go. I rested a few seconds then started fucking her ass.

Laura started moaning in pleasure and started telling out, "Oh God this feels so good... don't stop...keep fucking me...cum in my ass." I started fucking her harder and faster and soon I shot my cum into my wife's ass, filling it. I pulled my limp cock out and in an instant, Dom had his big cock head already in her pulsating ass hole. He pushed his cock in and Laura kept telling, "No, it's too big...no more." Then she stopped as Dom had his cock in her ass. He started fucking her ass and in a few seconds he shot his cum into her ass as Laura pushed her ass back in pleasure. When Dom pulled his cock out, our cum gushed out of her ass and she fell on her face, satisfied but exhausted, finally falling asleep.

While Laura slept the three of us showered and eventually went into the other bedroom so we wouldn't disturb Laura. The three of us got into bed and we're having a threesome. We were going at it and didn't realize Laura was now at the doorway watching as Dom and I were sucking each other's cock in 69. Marilyn saw Laura and said, "Hi sleepy head. Want to join us? The guys didn't cum yet so if you want to get laid by both of them if you want."

Laura looked at us and I thought she was going to leave, instead she said, "Let the boys suck their cocks, I want Marilyn." We all looked at her as she moved to the bed. Dom & I gave them room and in an instant, my wife and Marilyn were hugging and kissing and feeling each other up.

As Dom and I were still in 69, the women got into their own 69 and they were eating each other out. As we were ready to cum, the girls started moaning and in seconds they both had their own orgasms.

The four of us just laid on our backs spent.

We tested awhile and Marilyn left to make breakfast. Nobody put on any clothes and we were all eating naked like it was perfectly normal.

Laura spoke up and said, "Wow, that was some way to start the day."

Marilyn replied, "Yes, and we still have the whole day ahead of us Laura."

"Marilyn, you said you did threesomes with Dom & Tony. What's that like?"

"Honey, you haven't lived until you have had sex with two guys at the same time. It is terrific. Why, you want to do one?"

"It sounds like fun but what about you?"

"Tell you what, you do a threesome with the guys and afterwards, you and I will do a threesome with one of them...your choice of guys."

"Ok. That sounds like fun."

"Let's clean up and head to the bedroom."

We cleaned up and headed to the bedroom. As the three of us got on the bed I saw Marilyn holding a polaroid camera. "What's up with the camera Marilyn?" I asked.

"I figured you might like to have something to remember. I have three boxes of film."

Laura said, "I don't take good pictures Marilyn."

"Don't worry Laura, these will be perfect."

Dom & I put Laura in the middle. I started playing with one tit and Dom played with the other. Soon we were both sucking on her hard nipples. Marilyn yelled out to Laura to play with our cocks. She then moved her hands down and grabbed our cocks and played with them.

Then Dom started kissing her and I could see their tongues in each other's mouth. I moved down and started licking her pussy. She spread her legs and my tongue slipped in her cunt. By this time Dom was practically laying on top of her. I took his cock and positioned it at her slit. In a second he had his cock deep in my wife's cunt.

He immediately started fucking her. I moved up and put my cock in front of her mouth and she grabbed it and started sucking my cock. Her hands were playing with my balls as she sucked me.

Then I heard Dom say he was going to cum. Marilyn yelled out for him to cum all over her. A few more thrusts and he pulled out his cock and shot streams of his cum all over her stomach and tits. As he was still coming, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and gave it a couple of jerks and sprayed her face, tits, hair and mouth with my cum.

Marilyn quickly came over, pushing us aside and started licking our cum off of Laura. As she was licking our cum, Laura took Marilyn's face and started kissing her, tasting our cum from Marilyn's mouth. Laura looked like she was in heat, making out with Marilyn who was now on top big Laura, our cum now all over both of them. This went on for awhile until they both exploded in orgasms.

Fortunately, Dom had the sense to keep taking pictures.

After a long time, we took a break. By this time we decided to have dinner.

We went into the kitchen and sat down for dinner. As we ate, Marilyn showed us the pictures she took. Laura was amazed how well they came out. She thanked her for the pictures. Then Marilyn said, "Are you guys in a rush to get home?" I replied, "No, not really, why?"

She looked at me & Laura and said, "Dom and I would like Laura to stay overnight with us. Me & Dom want to fuck her all night and we can bring her home in the morning. What do you say?"

I was shocked and I think Laura was as well. Being caught off guard I replied, "I guess it's up to Laura."

Laura looked at them and me and said, "I don't know what to say, really. If I stayed it would be like I am cheating on my husband but then again, I owe you both for everything you have done for me," as she looked at me.

I nodded my approval since I also owed them and giving them Laura was my way of thanking them.

Laura looked at them and told them she will stay.

We finished dinner and went into the bedroom where the four of us enjoyed each other until almost midnight when I decided to call it a night.

I dressed and gave my wife a hug & a kiss and told her to enjoy herself and thanked Dom & Marilyn for everything, then I left.

The next morning, Dom dropped my wife off and at breakfast my wife told me about last night...

"After you left we went back into the bedroom. Marilyn & I started playing as Dom took pictures. When I was on top of her rubbing our pussies together Dom got down and I felt him lubing my ass hole and I knew what was coming.

I was kissing her and then felt his cock pressing against my ass hole until his cock was entering me. I tried to yell but Marilyn's kisses muffled me. Then I felt his cock completely in me. He quickly started fucking my ass. Baby, I loved it and I told him not to stop. As he fucked my ass he yelled out to me, "So Laura, you're our slut now, right? You will do whatever we want, right?"

I didn't want him to stop and I told him I was their slut and would do whatever they wanted and begged him not to stop. He pounded my ass until he came in me. I could feel his cum shooting into my ass. When he pulled out his cock she came over and stuck her tongue in my ass to lap his cum from my hole.

I finally fell asleep as whatever cum was still in me oozed out.

The next thing I remember was waking up with Dom's cock in my cunt. He was fucking me as he and Marilyn were playing with my tits and then they sucked on my nipples which were so hard, they hurt but I was in such pleasure that I didn't want them to stop.

As he fucked me, I fucked him back. He yelled out to me, "What are you Laura? You like my cock? You want me to fuck you all the time now, don't you? You want me to fuck you in front of your husband right and show him you are my slut?"

Baby, I yelled back, "Oh God, yes...I love your cock...I want your cock in me all the time...yes, fuck me in front of my husband... yes...yes...cum in me."

Afterwards I felt so ashamed. I cried myself to sleep. And this morning I woke up with his cock near my mouth...I just opened my mouth and sucked him until he filled my mouth with his cum which I swallowed every drop.

After that Marilyn & I showered and she fucked me in the shower with a large dildo until I came."

She continued, "Here are some pictures from last night...just so you know, she kept a few. Forgive me baby. I am so sorry...I love you."

I hugged and kissed her and told her I loved her and that it's ok and everything is fine.

"What happens if they want me to have sex with them again?"

"Well, since I created the new you, it would be up to you. Did you enjoy it? If you did, then I wouldn't stop you if you wanted to join them."

I continued, "Laura, the more I think about it, I would say to do it. Let me tell you why...

First of all, you enjoy it,

Secondly, I like watching you performing, and

Third, your guilt would be gone

But it is still up to you."

Laura replied, "Well, if you are ok with it and if they want me, I'll do it. Now, can I take my husband to bed and fuck him?"

As we headed to the bedroom, the telephone rang and Laura picked it up and all I heard was, "Ok. Not a problem. We will be there. Bye."

I looked at Laura and she smiled and said, "Tomorrow night at 7:00."

Epilogue...

For the next several years the four of us enjoyed each other's company. Laura went from a naive wife to an overtly sexual woman who thoroughly enjoyed men & women.

To this day, I don't regret the decision I made to get her educated in the ways of sex.

Many readers will say that I am a cuck but if my wife likes me to watch her, what's the big fucking deal since it's our lives.

This story is my recollection of the events. If you would like to read Laura's recollection, please let me know.

12