All Comments on 'From Naive Wife to Slut'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nope

I'm good. I don't need to hear from Laura.

justine_1692justine_1692over 3 years ago
As Ron Burgundy would say

"Boy, that escalated quickly."

But, yeah, while I have my "willing suspension of disbelief" hat on, Laura's POV would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's your life

"Many readers will say that I am a cuck but if my wife likes me to watch her, what's the big fucking deal since it's our lives."

Yes it is your life MC. But this is my opinion. You're a CUCK! Your wife will do the whole town and you're a cuck. Period.

Thanks to the author for sharing this story. Sorry I only read the last few paragraphs. don't like cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story !

Really enjoyed it, and YES, we want to hear Laura’s side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupidity runneth amok

First off - if you're going to write a fetish/BDSM story at least have the smarts to post it in the correct category. Which ISN'T loving wives. Secondly - You're on a porn site on the world wide web. Nobody believes a word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story. In this case these characters were SO stupid that I just had to laugh. Even a fictional story has to be somewhat believable to be entertaining. Lacking anything clever, original, or sexy this was a complete waste of time.

1 star

VickieTernVickieTernover 3 years ago

Yippee ay yay! And also, Ay yippee yay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ridiculous

As you said in the opening....I choose not to believe your BS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sex Positive Rules !

Great. We need more of these in LW

AEDarrisAEDarrisover 3 years ago

How wonderful! It was very well done. Lots of good dialogue, easy to follow. The only thing is, I am curious if this couple still has other people in their bed, LOL.

It takes courage to try new things sexually. The people in this story are very strong in that department. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I remember

I was a steadfastly religious girl who thought sex was dirty. My husband and his former college roommate and his wife taught me to enjoy all kinds of sex, even crave it. Thanks for reviving very pleasing memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did he ever get his wife back?

Or did Dom and Marilyn keep Laura as their own sex toy and then turn her out doing tricks for their friends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry about the idiots

This was a great story. This is definitely a loving wives story - hate when people say - well she got naked so it is an exhibitionist story - ignore the fact she's a wife having sex with others.

Maybe Covid not only causes people breathing issues but turns them into assholes - no idea why people who read your story that you took the time to write complain that the FREE story wasn't what they hoped it would be. Lastly maybe the should stick with where's waldo if they get up set by kink on literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good training

Loved to hear Laura’s comments. I have a submissive younger woman who I would like to get her to do a threesome. An adult resort would loosen her up to have a tree some or foursome

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I could do with my wife being trained like this

normyguynormyguy9 months ago

Excellent story! Wish my wife would allow this.

helmar22helmar223 months ago

What a wonderful introduction to the beauty of all kinds of erotic sex. How I wish I could have experienced the lovingly taught beauty of sex by someone I trusted. I was 64 when I had .my first orgasm and at age 71 still feel very sensual. Thank you for sharing your experiences. But I can't help but wonder if much later you felt left out and if you and your wife ever expanded your desires by swinging with others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous