All Comments on 'From One Teacher to Another'

by happenstance

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RAPE AND PROSTITUTION!

Just because mother's "FRIEND" seduces her and then presents her to "her group of friends" it is still manipulation. The boy was seduced into sex with his mother via coercion by his mother's "FRIEND". This effluent storyline does not belong here.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Didn't get past

Didn't get passed the first page,Sick Motherfucker filming others then Raping a little girl, No letting others Rape her and paying to do it.

This story don't belong here REMOVE IT!

saywutsaywutover 9 years ago
Garbage

I don't usually call stories people write garbage but that's all this was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong Category!! Non-Consent/Rape

Please put this in the correct category. The primary thread of this story is non-consent/rape. Incest/taboo is secondary. I didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disgusted snd annoyed

You have such a talent yet you waste it on this crap. It was rape not incest. And the fact that she was video tapped killed the rest for me. This is not your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You Are A Sick Person

I could not even finish the first page of this crap. This was rape you sick bastard and it is offensive. Keep this crap to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Confusing, rambling - more a collection of story ideas than a story. I lost interest halfway through the second page. No character developement. Normally I just move on to the next story, but this was so poorly written I decided to waste my time and comment on it. Seriously - find something else to do. Being annoying is not a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
rape, rape, rape

Could not go past page 1. People who rape need a special place in this world.

Filled with others just like yourselves. Rape is sick, demented and any other

vile thing that can be said. Go to hell you slimeball.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous