From Paddock to Plate Pt. 03

Story Info
Her story continues.
810 words
4
5.1k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had promised to take what he desired to do to her, and as she sobbed, he lay beside her, took her in his arms and praised her, stroking her hair.

As they lay quietly, he reached up and released her from her bondage, rubbed her wrists and gently removed the nipple clamps and suction cup. She panted as the blood flow to her nipples returned and the pain of slight touch as he brushed against them filled her core. He resisted touching the swollen clit. That could wait until she had come back to herself a little more and could take more stimulation.

As she was cradled in his shoulder, she whispered, "Thank you Sir." Knowing her as he did, he knew exactly what she had needed. She needed the release that the pain gave her. She talked to him about how sometimes her skin felt too tight and only a therapeutic beating could relieve her of that tension. It was a mutual release for both of them and she was glad that she could give him what he needed too.

"Just wait here for me, Angel." He gently laid her head on the pillow and got up, kissed her forehead and left the room. When he returned, he helped her sit up and handed her a glass of water to sip. Her hands shook a little as she took the glass and he helped her to drink. As she sat up she winced and he couldn't help smiling.

"A little tender, are we?" He brushed the hair off her face soothingly and wiped her eyes and cheeks.

"Just a bit, Sir but I'm so glad that I could do that for you. That I could hand myself into your keeping knowing that you will always honour the trust I've placed in your hands. It's not everyone who sees my vulnerable side. I lay it all at your feet, my King. I surrender everything to you."

"I'm so proud of you, girl. Thank you for giving me everything you had." He reached over for her fluffy dressing gown and helped her into it and despite the heat emanating from her bottom she had started shivering. They lay there enjoying their closeness, caressing each other comfortingly and sharing gentle kisses as their bodies moulded together. They dozed lightly, tired after their exertion. A short while later, she felt him stirring against her leg. Her eyes twinkling with glee, she giggled like a little girl.

He opened one eye and took in the shy smile. "What's so funny?"

"It's just that... um... your cock...Sir, would you like me to take care of that for you?"

A grin spread across his face. He was glad that she felt more confident to initiate the action.

"Just what are you proposing?" He knew that she sometimes had difficulty saying what she wanted. "Use your words. Tell me what you want to do for me."

After a few moments, having considered her response, she answered hesitantly, "Sir, I want to take your cock in my mouth, I want to run my tongue up and down your shaft, as I cradle your balls. i want to take you as deep as I can down my throat until you are nearly there. Then I'd be honoured Sir to offer your my...um..." she blushed and whispered "my cunt", her face glowing with embarrassment, "to sow your seed into. I hope I'm not being too forward, Sir."

He chuckled and pulled her closer. "Well done, girl. I know it's hard. Oh no, wait that's me!" She loved it when he was light hearted and he loved to make her smile.

The smile on her face continued. "So Sir, may i?" she asked with more confidence.

"Actually girl, as much as I love you sucking my cock, I have a better idea. I want you to bathe me."

She remembered that phone conversation, the one that he had mentioned pissing on her, asking her to swallow his urine. Would she be able to do it when the time came? She had promised she would try even though it had always been a hard limit. And try she would. New things are always going to be a little scary but what frightened her most was disappointing him. "I can do this." she said to herself. Facing her fears made her a better submissive and what better than to fulfil his wishes.

She rose from the bed and held out her hand to him. Leading him to the bathroom, he noticed a new set to her shoulders. He too remembered that talk. He knew the inner turmoil that was going on in her head. This would be a test of her submission. Not the bathing, she had already been enthusiastic about that but would she lay down her fears at his feet.