From Paddock to Plate Pt. 04

Story Info
Her story continues.
1.2k words
4.14
5.3k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bathing Him was a journey of discovery, navigating every inch of Him. Her slippery hands began firmly on His chest circling around His nipples, not touching as he had told her how sensitive they were, just teasing then moved northward to His broad shoulders, then down each strong arm. She studied each muscle as if to etch it into her brain, to memorise it. Back to His chest, temptation got the better of her and as her fingers grazed over one nipple as her lips gently sucked on the other.

Quiet moans escaped His mouth. She followed the trail lower, over his stomach, the soap making the journey slick and avoiding his already aroused cock to tease a little more, she moved down His muscular thighs. First the outside then moved to the inner plane again avoiding His balls. She could sense the need in Him but He had wanted Her to bathe Him and wash every part of Him so she would. She would just leave the best until last.

She knelt as her hands trekked down His legs over His knees towards His feet. Bending lower she kissed them then moved around behind him to traverse His back. Reaching up, her breasts scraped along the back his legs and she came face to face with his cheeks. A thought crossed her mind. Did she dare? A her smile turned into a grin hoping he would appreciate the unexpected. Paying close attention to his ass she washed it , massaging as she did and then nuzzled it with her nose. Hands on His hips she nervously poked out her tongue and found the puckered hole. He tensed slightly then relaxed as he breathed "oh girl, yes." After giving it due attention it was time to tend to His cock. Again she moved to his front.

The silky feeling of the suds on His dick turned His rod to iron and the attention she paid to His balls swelled, filled with his seed.

Her eyes raised to meet with his. He could see the determination in them. The resolve to fulfill His request. "Sir, Im ready. Please use my mouth to relieve yourself."

Knowing how nervous she'd been about it, he was pleased that she had seen how much it meant to him. That she would actually perform this service to please Him despite her reservations amazed Him. Resting the tip of His penis on her lower lip, he relaxed as He saw her mouth open more fully. This was her calling, her need for submission was strong, strengthened by her will to surrender. Her tongue cradled the underside and she smiled. Slowly a trickle of urine ran down her tongue, then as the stream became a river it dribbled down her chin as it engulfed her. She took a couple of tentative sips then as it slowed allowed her mouth to be filled and took one last gulp. "Thank You Master."

She could feel the tension rising.. He took her hands in His and helped her to stand, pulling her to Him. Slowly and gently He washed her paying special attention to each of her erogenous zones , breasts, pussy and bottom, the soap allowing His fingers to slide easily over her clit and through her pussy lips. As his hand slid up the crease of her ass one finger lazily pushed against the hole. A single digit slipped easily inside soon joined by another. She hummed with the mixture of pleasure and a slight sting as her tight anus was stretched . She knew what was coming. Remembering the butt plug, a voice in her head said "Here's one I prepared earlier". She could see the need to take her in His eyes, a need that was echoed in hers. "Master, I am here for you to conquer and pillage."

"Bend over and put your hands on the wall." He ordered, his voice raspy with lust. Her back arched naturally, inviting the invasion. "I need to hurt you, angel, you know that." "Yes, Master.let me give you my pain."

He soaped up both his cock and her hole. Ever so slowly he pushed against the sphincter as she blew out the breathe she had been holding. Her ass began to burn and her breathing grew rapid. "Just do it" she cried hoping that a quicker entrance would ease the stinging. He grabbed her hips and pushed hard, stopping as he felt the head of his cock break through. A sob escaped her lips. She was trying to be stoic but she couldn't ignore the agony. She hadn't expected Him to be so big. "Sir please stop. It hurts so much."

She was breathing so hard, he thought she might hyperventilate. "Breathe with me, girl. Concentrate." She gradually slowed her breathing to match his. "Good girl." He said as he caressed her back. "You're so brave. You know l need to do this to you."

She steadied herself. She couldn't let him down. She had laid herself down to be His to do with as he needed for his pleasure. The worst was over. Pleasure began to mingle with the pain. and she surprised Him by slowly pushing against Him showing her willingness to be taken for His pleasure. His cock gradually filled her, stretching her more than she ever thought possible.

Tears rolled down her cheeks, a combination of agony and ecstasy as she sucked in air through clenched teeth.

His primal urge was strong and he started to thrust, deeper and harder each time until he couldn't contain himself. Grabbing her hair, he pulled her head back as he pounded her ass. She cried out for more. "Fuck me harder, hurt me, cum in my ass, Master." With each stroke, the friction heated her core and she couldn't hold it much longer. "Sir, I need to cum. Please Sir may i? Please..." she begged. "Yes girl, cum for me." Within seconds her back arched as her orgasm overtook her. Warm ejaculate ran down her legs and she cried out as her whole pelvis spasmed. The tightness in her ass increased and sent him over the edge. He bellowed like a bull as ropes of sperm gushed into her ass.

The exquisite pain and sexual release flooded her brain with adrenaline and endorphins. Her legs felt like jelly and had he not been holding her hips she'd have fallen. He turned her around to face him and gathered her close, holding her tightly as she leaned into him for support. For the longest time they just stood letting the water wash over them, rinsing off the fluids they had created together. She was engulfed by emotion and sobbed into his chest until her throat hurt.He murmured words of encouragement into her ear. As she gradually regained her senses, he tendered brushed the hair off her face and kissed her forehead. He turned off the water and towelled each other dry. As he dried between her legs, echoes of her orgasm rippled through her body. Each time he rubbed her bottom she shivered, the welts on her cheeks still raw. He helped her back to the bed and lay her down, covering her with the blanket. He climbed in behind her, spooning her, his arms enfolding her as she fell asleep.