From Prosecutor to Prostitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put it in, bitch."

I grabbed his prick and guided it into my pussy. Once he was all the way in, he started to fuck me hard and fast. It was clearly revenge sex for him and he wanted me to suffer for what he perceived as the suffering I'd put him through. His suffering came from his own criminal activity, but he surely didn't see it that way. He pounded my pussy until he came in me.

"Is the bitch on birth control?"

"She is."

"Too bad. It would have been delicious to knock up the bitch after what she did to me."

"Can't have her get pregnant. Can't have her injured. I have to make money on her."

"Shit. Well, I'll get my fun anyhow."

I guess he got his money's worth. He fucked me three more times before his time and stamina ran out. Much like Lorenzo, he wanted to fuck my pussy missionary style. He wanted me to see his face as he was pounding my cunt. He had me suck him off once more and also fucked my ass. He was rough, but could not last as long as Lorenzo, so I spent less time being fucked.

I had another two clients later that day and more in the following days. I could generally count on three or four men using me sexually every day. Maybe it's sad to say, but pretty quickly, I zoned out. Yes, the men were using my body, and they were often men who I had prosecuted when I was still an assistant district attorney.

As we went on, I found myself being fucked by nearly every political figure in that part of the state, along with many state level figures. I'd never targeted them, but they still seemed to enjoy fucking me. I wasn't quite sure why I was so popular among the political elite. After a visit from the governor who spent quite a bit of time using all three of my holes, I asked Lorenzo why he wanted me.

"Marci, you have to understand that as an assistant district attorney, you prosecuted some of the most notable cases in the biggest city in this state."

"That explains why the people I convicted want me."

"You were starting to attract power."

"I just wanted to be a damned good prosecutor and a good lawyer."

"You were too good."

"Too good?"

"Some political power brokers started to see you as a candidate for higher political office."

"But I wasn't thinking of political office."

"But the power brokers saw you that way."

"I didn't encourage that."

"They were thinking in terms of state senate, maybe state cabinet, or even governor. In time they might have pushed you toward US Senate."

"But I was just a good lawyer."

"Your success was a potential threat to the people who held or wanted to hold those offices."

"So I guess now..."

"Now there is no chance of you challenging them for any of those offices."

"They come to fuck me..."

"To take you from a high flyer to a whore - from a prosecutor to a prostitute."

"So they were happy about what happened to me."

"Some of them helped make it happen."

"So I'm here forever."

"Not forever, just long enough to take you down utterly and completely and without any chance of recovery."

...

My world was limited to that bedroom, bathroom, and my clients. There seemed to be nothing else that I saw except for Lorenzo and the women bringing me meals, cleaning my room and changing the sheets. Pretty clearly the sheets got changed a lot. Most of the clients didn't want a bed nasty from the previous encounters.

That changed, but not in a good way, after I'd been there for a while and essentially become inured to this life I was living. Lorenzo came in and said there was a special event, and that for it, I would be in another room. Needless to say, I would not be wearing clothes and I would be given no chance to escape or even learn more about the building I was in.

My hands were secured behind my back with leather wrist bands that were hooked together. I was blindfolded so I couldn't see where I was going or learn anything about the layout of the building. Lorenzo took no chances with me. I was led naked and blindfolded to another part of that building and when the blindfold was removed, I was in a larger room.

Mr. Wilson, the senior partner at Wilson & Associates was there with several other men who I recognized as partners in the firm. That is the legal firm that hired me away from the district attorney's office, then set me up to be taken by Lorenzo. After taking off my blindfold, Lorenzo unhooked my hands from behind my back. I wasn't sure why these men were there, but found out quickly enough.

"As you know, Marci was briefly with our firm, but has made a career change, as it were. We're here to help her further establish herself in her new career."

That made it very clear that the six men were only there to fuck me. I don't think I ever really had hopes that anything else might be the case. Maybe Lorenzo had finally broken me. At any rate, Wilson walked over to me with a nasty grin on his face. There was a table behind me and he had me hop up on the table and spread my legs.

Forget about him taking off his clothes. He simply dropped his pants and boxers and with little ado stuck his cock in my cunt. Wilson was in his sixties with graying hair and a bit of a paunch. His dick was quite hard, so I figured he had probably taken a pill. He grabbed my hips and proceeded to slam into my pussy.

He looked at my face the whole time he was fucking me. I was impassive, and frankly didn't want to give him the pleasure of seeing me feeling humiliated. I might be quite humiliated, but I'd quickly learned that seeming to be so just gave more satisfaction to the men who fucked me. As Wilson continued to plow into my quim, I could see the other men undressing.

He let go of my hips with one hand and began to grope my boobs. There was nothing tender or sexy about what he did. He was pleasing himself, but then that was the case with all of my clients. They were by no means lovers - just men using me for their own pleasure. It took him several minutes to cum, by which time all the rest were naked.

He jammed his prick as deep in my cunt as he could get it and spewed his seed in me. As he finished, he sneered as me as I felt his cock twitching. He stood quite still until his dick finished emptying the contents of his balls in my well used cunt. He finished, pulled out and then pulled me forward off the edge of the table.

"Now clean it off."

He turned to one side, and I dropped to my knees to take his cock in my mouth. As I did, someone lifted up on my ass, and when it was raised, he took his turn in my cunt. I was being double teamed - spit roasted, but that was nothing new or special. I'd had a few other clients in pairs and they had done likewise.

Pretty quickly Wilson came in my mouth, but told me to keep sucking, which I did and he got hard again. About that time, the man fucking me came in my pussy. Wilson pulled out and flipped me around and stuck his cock in my ass. As he did another man came around and wanted me to suck his cock. I began to do so as Wilson pounded my ass. He came and pulled up his pants. Another man began to fuck my pussy as I finished off the guy I was sucking off. As he pulled out, Wilson looked at me.

"Privilege of rank. I get to be the first of this group to cum in each of your holes. I'm done now and the rest can enjoy you at length."

Wilson left and the others redoubled their efforts. I nearly always had two in me at any given time. Often it was one in the mouth with the other in pussy or ass. Sometimes I had one each in pussy and ass at the same time. A few times I had three at once, with one each in pussy, ass, and mouth. They used me for hours and by the time they were done I had cum leaking from everywhere.

...

About a week after the 'event' I was in my room and in walked my father. He is in his sixties and looks very distinguished. I suppose he should since he was a very prominent doctor, and had not just a national, but even an international reputation. I was shocked to see him, but unlike when I normally saw him, there was no trace of a smile when he saw me.

"Daddy."

"Don't call me daddy."

"What? Why...?"

"I would never have a daughter who would debase herself like this."

"But, I didn't..."

"My daughter would never be a whore. You are a whore, therefore you are not my daughter."

"Please."

"If you show up at my home or office, I will call the police and have you arrested."

"So you came here to tell me that?"

"You're a whore, so I came here to use you like the whore you are."

"You'd fuck your own daughter."

"I told you, you aren't my daughter, you're a whore."

With that, my father began to take off his nice suit and lay it carefully across a chair in the room. He didn't hurry, but glared at me the whole time. I couldn't believe this was really happening. By the time he was naked, daddy's dick was hard. He walked over to the bed, where I was sitting up. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me down, then spread my ankles far apart.

He got on the bed and rapidly had his cock in my cunt. He got it deep in me, then stopped and looked me in the face. He had what might have passed for a cynical smile, then began fucking me. I heard what he'd said, but still had trouble believing my own upstanding father would fuck his own daughter, even if he did dismiss our relationship.

He took a surprisingly long time to cum, and just kept pounding my pussy almost like he'd never had one before. That was silly since he had two children, me and my younger brother, even if daddy no longer acknowledged me as being his. He fucked me so long that I reached my own orgasm just before daddy came in my whore cunt.

At this point, I don't even know how many different men had cum in my holes. All I knew for sure was that I'd have several men use me every way every day. Now, in addition to all the other men, I'd had my daddy fuck me. As his cock finished dumping its load in me, daddy looked me in the face again, with a hard look, and there may even have been a bit of sadness in that. He got a little softer, but not completely so and rolled off me.

"Suck it, whore."

I took his dick in my mouth, still quite wet with my juices and his jizz. This was just business, and he was just another client, regardless of what he had once been to me. I sucked it until he was quite hard again, then he got me on my hands and knees and fucked my ass. I had felt weird when daddy started fucking me, but by this point, he was just another prick that I had to satisfy with my body.

Once my father had fully satisfied himself, he put on his clothes and left. He said nothing more to me, although after what he previously said, that might not have been all bad. He clearly had contempt for my present situation and blamed me for it. I was not doing this by choice and had little or no chance to change where I was or what I did. I don't think he cared.

I wept briefly after he left, though I guess it was sadness over having lost a father. If I was no longer his daughter, then I guess my father was dead. In truth, I had little time for self pity. I knew I'd have yet another client before too long and I needed to clean myself up before that happened. I still had my father's cum seeping out of my ass and pussy.

...

Clearly, my father hated me, and I knew that even if she were sympathetic, that would make it hard for my mother to help me, even if I could extricate myself from this place. I wondered how my younger brother felt and whether he would be at all inclined to help me if I needed it. Much like my father, Kevin was a doctor, though not as prominent. I soon found out about him though.

I was in my room, waiting for my next so-called client, as though any of this was something I wanted or chose. I accepted the fact that this was my life as I had to live it, even if I was kidnapped and forced into it. I spent my free time studying my collar and the similar thing on my ankle. I suspected - correctly as it turned out - that both made it possible for them to track me.

Only the collar could be used to punish, but I'd never get away unless I could remove both. Since they sent a signal when removed, I'd have to get both off before they could respond to removing either. Given my lack of clothes and lack of knowledge about the facility, it was hard to even conceive of a way to escape, particularly when I don't even know where the facility is.

At any rate, the door to my room opened, and Kevin walked in. He was dressed more casually than my father had been, with slacks, shirt and tie, but no suit. I was apprehensive, since no one came to my room except Lorenzo, the women who cleaned my room and fed me, and men who were coming to fuck me. Sadly, my younger brother was no exception.

"I suppose you wonder why I'm here."

"To buy my freedom from this?"

"Don't you wish."

"A girl can dream, can't she?"

"Why would you ever want to leave this establishment? You have food, lodging, and all the sex anyone could ever want."

"More sex than I ever wanted."

"For some people, this would be the perfect life."

"I'll gladly swap with those people."

"There's no chance of that, but I think you know that."

"So are you just here to sneer, or are you going to fuck me?"

"You really are a whore - have to get right down to business."

"I wish I could say I'm enjoying our chat, but I'm really not."

"My wife is pregnant with our second and has reached a point where she finds sex uncomfortable."

"So I become your new outlet?"

"Exactly. There is something nasty about using a whore to satisfy myself, and it is particularly kinky when the whore is my sister."

"You could throw in that your sister is only a whore because she's forced to be."

"I guess that does add a little more kinkiness to it."

"So are you going to fuck me or just stand there gloating over the fact that you can?"

"Fucking is fun, but gloating is fun too."

With that, he took off his tie and began unbuttoning his shirt. He put them both on a chair, and took off his slacks and boxer briefs, kicking off his shoes and socks along the way. His cock was hard as he walked over to the bed. I was still sitting up on the bed, leaning against some pillows. He looked at me, and I slid down and spread my legs.

"Good. That whore cunt of yours is mostly what I want."

He crawled onto the bed moved over me then looked me in the eye and sneered as he stuck his prick in my pussy. He sunk all the way in and I felt his balls slapping my perineum as his hips were tight against me. He closed his eyes, smiled and sighed before looking at me and shaking his head. He didn't kiss me, but then none of them ever did. They felt my mouth was for dicks, not lips.

"I wondered what this slutty cunt would feel like."

"It wasn't slutty until you and all the others made it that way."

"Maybe, but it sure as shit is now, so I'll use it for what it was made for."

He began to slowly move his cock in and out of me. He seemed to revel in it and wanted to stretch it out as long as he could. Like most of the men who came to me, he was pretty average in size. Men like to think they are big and want to be bigger, but the truth is most aren't. That's fine, since my purpose is just to give them some place to put their wiener until they cum.

As he fucked me, he began to pick up speed, though he still kept it pretty slow. I think it was two fold, he wanted to stretch out his enjoyment and also stretch out what he figured was my humiliation. What he failed to realize was that in all the time I'd had men fucking me, my feelings and emotions had finally taken a back seat. He couldn't humiliate me if I didn't care.

"So whore, do you like this?"

"This is just another day, and you're just another dick."

"I'm not just another dick. This is your brother's cock in your nasty cunt."

"I had dad's prick in there, and yours is no more special than his."

"Mom found out that dad fucked you>"

"Shit. What did she...?"

"She blames you, not him."

"Doesn't she understand?"

"She understands that you're a whore and that anyone who pays money gets to fuck you."

My brother stiffened and stuck his cock as deep in me as he could get before cumming in me. He rolled off and had me suck him until he got hard again. He fucked me several times before he was done. He seemed to like the missionary position, so I had him right in front of my face as he fucked me. He never wanted me to forget that it was my brother fucking me. Finally, his time was up and he began dressing.

"I hope you're enjoying your new career."

"I just want to get out of here and go back to practicing law."

"Never gonna happen."

"I'll never be let out?"

"Even if you get out, you'll never practice law in any state."

"Why not?"

"You've been disbarred and aren't ever likely to be admitted to the bar anywhere."

"Why was I disbarred?"

He got his phone and brought up a web page. There was an article titled 'From Prosecutor to Prostitute'. It had multiple pictures of me naked along with being fucked in every hole, including being fucked by two people at once. The men's faces were all blurred out, but all the pictures were quite real and it became obvious there were hidden cameras in my room documenting my degradation.

"This was presented to the state bar association, and it took no time at all for them to disbar you."

"And it was passed to every other state bar association as well?"

"Of course. There's not a law firm or bar association in the country that wants anything to do with you."

"So even if this asshole turns me loose?"

"I don't think there any profession, except your current one that would ever have you."

"So I'm a whore."

"And you'll stay a whore."

...

I had tried to dream. I wanted to think that someday I'd be able to get out of this place and resume the life I'd had before. That dream died. I basically sleep walked through things after that. I didn't want to be a prostitute but I no longer saw any others options for me. What do you do when hope dies? Don't we all need something more to aim for in our lives? I lost that.

I continued to have client visits. They showed up and fucked one or more of my holes then left. I had some regular visitors, and sadly perhaps, my brother was one of those. He took great glee at being able to come and fuck his sister at will. There were others and I still had a lot of political bigwigs who enjoyed screwing me too.

I had another 'event', but this time it wasn't the law firm who hired me away. This time it was several of the prosecutors from the district attorney's office where I'd been employed. Much like many of my other clients they enjoyed seeing the former star prosecutor reduced to being nothing but a whore that they could fuck.

I'm not sure how many months after I'd originally woken up in that place, Lorenzo walked into my room with a bag. It was early in the morning and I'd seen no clients that day. He set the bag on the bed and walked over to me. He unlocked my collar, and then the thing around my ankle. Then he handed me the bag which had clothes in it.

"What's this?"

"I've done what I set out to do."

"Ruined my life?"

"Made sure you'd never ruin my life or anyone else's life again."

"I only prosecuted you because you were guilty of crimes."

"Mostly loan sharking, illegal gambling, pornography, and prostitution. And most of those the so called victims were quite happy to come to me for that."

"How many of the women that you sold were unwilling, like me?"

"The other women were quite willing."

"And now?"

"If you want to leave, you can. I made back my money. I got my revenge."

"What am I supposed to do now?"

"Not my problem."

"I have some money put away from before, but not enough to live on forever."

"If you want, you can continue to work for me."

"As a whore."