From Prosecutor to Prostitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have lawyers and besides you can't practice law anyhow."

"So what is the point of this? The clothes and all."

"You can work and stay here, but dress as you want, leave if you want, and make some money doing what you've been doing."

"So I really would be a whore."

"You were a whore long before I brought you here and began selling your body. You were a whore for the so called legal system."

"I had some sense of dignity."

"These men have to pay in order to get a woman to let them stick their cocks in them. If the men aren't ashamed of what they do, why should you be ashamed of what you do?"

"So you want me to work for you as a whore? Voluntarily?"

"Your choice. I'm making a job offer. You aren't obliged to accept. I take half of what the clients pay and you get the other half. And you have control of your life back. I might even be able to get you some higher class escort work. You still are a beautiful woman, and you can handle high class gatherings and establishments."

"Who else will hire me - for anything?"

"That is something of a problem for you."

"Then I guess you have another whore."

In one sense, I thought I must be insane. I'd spent months wanting nothing more than to escape a life and situation that I was now choosing to remain in. I could explore my surroundings. I could leave my room, or the whole place if I wanted. I could wear clothes and had more control over what clients I accepted and what I did for them. I don't like it rough, so anyone who hurt me was out. I let my brother continue to be a regular client.

"Well Kevin, back for more I see."

"And you're still selling your cunt."

"And you're still having to pay in order to get one."

"I can find girls who'll fuck me for free."

"And yet you're paying for it."

"You're still fucking men for money."

"I find it entertaining how many men will pay for the chance to fuck me."

"You think that makes you better than me?"

"Certainly doesn't make me any worse."

"I don't have to come here."

"I don't have to be here, so if you want to fuck me, take your clothes off."

"What about you? You're still dressed."

"Maybe I should make you undress me with your teeth."

"You must be crazy."

I did make him unzip my dress with his teeth, then made him pull my panties off that way too. I wasn't wearing a bra - probably just as well. He might have had trouble doing that with his teeth. I made him lie down and rode him cowgirl style. It seems he had a bit of a sub streak in him, which I hadn't guessed previously. I found I liked playing the dom and began to skew that way with some of my other clients.

...

I did do some escort stuff, of course always ending up fucking the guy after. I went to some nice restaurants again, along with some very swanky parties. I saw more than a few of my clients at some of those parties. We all pretended that the limits of our knowledge of one another was while I still practiced law. I did have a few interesting interactions though.

"Aren't you...?"

"My name is Marci."

"I thought you were..."

"I used to be an assistant district attorney, but I retired from that."

"Aren't you now...?"

"Aren't I what?"

"They let you come to something like this?"

"This was by invitation, so either I had an invitation or my date did."

"Date?"

"Yes. Didn't you come with a date?"

"Yes, but what kind of a date is that?"

"A date to come to a party."

"What does that date include?"

"After the party, my date and I may do what many people will do with their dates after this party."

"Are their dates being paid to do that?"

"What makes you think you know what my arrangements are with my date?"

"Do you have any other kind of date?"

"I've had all kinds of dates in my life."

"I thought this was a classy party."

"Obviously not if they let you in."

At that point, the woman decided to take their lack of conversational skills elsewhere. A few people seemed shocked at my presence, but most just either ignored me or ignored my reputation. Not many people ever gave me a hard time, and none ever did it more than once.

...

I found I was making as much money at this as I ever had as a prosecutor. That kind of shocked me, and I can't say I was pleased that my income was based off letting men stick their cocks in me. Still I was making a very comfortable living and honestly the work was not that bad. I got rid of any clients who did things I didn't like, and I got as much sex as I could ever want.

After several months, Lorenzo came to me to talk. He was not actively involved in that business, or most of his businesses, in truth. He had people to run them for him while he ran the overall and made good money doing it.

"I've had to make some changes in your business."

"Why? What happened?"

"The woman who was running it was stealing from me and from all of you."

"Shit. What did you do?"

"Best not to inquire. I had people deal with the problem. At any rate, I now need someone to run that for me."

"What does that mean for me?"

"That depends. I'd like you to take that over. Though it would mean giving up most of your clients."

"I could live with that."

"You'd get what the former manager was supposed to be getting - 10% of the take. The girls get half and from my half you'd get a nice chunk."

"You have a number of girls."

"Twenty five - so you'd get 10% of what 25 girls pull in versus half of what you alone pull in. Not everyone makes the same, but you can figure on easily four times as much as you currently make."

"Without fucking anyone."

"Unless you wanted to."

"I don't think I could pass up that deal."

"A lot less sex."

"I've already had a lifetime's worth of fucking, but still I wouldn't have to be a nun."

"I've got some folks who can help you get up to speed on running it."

"I've got clients scheduled, but I can move them over to other girls."

"Then we have a deal."

Unlike my predecessor, I have no desire to cheat him. Doubly so, since I've become Lorenzo's girlfriend. When this all started, I'd never have wanted to run a brothel and be the girlfriend of a crime boss. Circumstances take us places we'd never have expected to go. Perhaps ironically, without me as prosecutor, when Lorenzo appealed his conviction, he ended up with probation.