From Prosecutor to Prostitute

Story Info
Marci is kidnapped and sex trafficked.
8.8k words
4.35
51.1k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,557 Followers

Warning - this is a very dark story including non-con sex, humiliation, prostitution, incest, and sex trafficking.

*************************************************

I graduated at the top of my law school class, passed the bar exam on the first try, and had my choice of positions, including at some of the most prestigious law firms in my state. I wanted to make a name for myself first so I landed a spot as a prosecutor at the district attorney's office. I was willing to take on some of the biggest and toughest cases they had, and won most of them.

I am Marci, and by my late 20s was feared as a prosecutor. I was attractive, at about 5'6", 125 pounds with a nice shape, a cute face and c-cup boobs. I had my choice of men, and had plenty chasing me, but for me, my career came first and foremost. I managed to take down three corrupt county commissioners, along with convicting a regional crime boss, though he was out on appeal.

I was doing decent, financially speaking, making six figures, when a top law firm called me. They wanted me to join their firm at more than three times my current salary, with the promise of partner at the firm within a year or two. They also had a low six figure bonus to sign with them. They told me that I'd have a lot of control over what clients I represented, and so I accepted their offer.

It was tough leaving the district attorney's office and my boss asked me if I was really sure I wanted the new job. I told him that the offer was too good to pass up. He implied that he'd heard things that made him suspicious of the offer, but I told him that if there was anything that I didn't like, I'd be out of there in a flash.

I went to Brown & Associates and they assigned me an office, though they said that office assignment was only temporary and they'd find me better accommodations shortly. Mr. Brown came to me and said they had a prospective client for me and wanted me to meet with the client. He did not go into details, which he said the client would cover, but I was to meet the client off-site.

That seemed a bit unusual, but I agreed and the client had me picked up in a limousine to go to the meeting. I was in the back, and the windows were so heavily tinted that not only could no one see in, but I couldn't really see out. I worked remotely on my laptop as we travelled, and eventually arrived at a palatial estate. I wasn't familiar with the estate and wasn't sure who owned it.

I was escorted inside and into an office. I was told that my client was tied up but would be with me shortly, and they offered me something to drink. I asked for water and they brought me a bottle of flavored water, which I sipped while waiting for my meeting. As I did, I began to feel very sleepy, and realized that the drink had been spiked and I'd been drugged. I tried to leave, but collapsed.

...

I awoke some time later, naked and shackled down spread-eagle on a bed. I struggled with my bonds, but could not get free. I was in a large, generic looking room. I wasn't sure what was happening, but I was both angry and scared. As I pulled at my fetters, I heard a voice. I looked up into the face of Lorenzo, the crime boss, I'd convicted but who was out on bail on appeal.

"Sleeping beauty awakes."

"You bastard. Turn me loose. You'll never get away with this."

"Oh, but I will, my dear."

"Mr. Brown knows I had a meeting and will have people looking for me."

"Brown and I go way back, and I'm the reason he offered you that position."

"When I get out of here, I'll make sure you pay for this."

"What makes you think I'm going to turn you loose?"

"You're going to kill me?"

"That would be a horrible waste of such a nice piece of female flesh."

"You're going to fuck me?"

"I will avail myself of your charms, as it were."

"Don't you dare touch me."

"As though you have any control over what I do with you."

"Please, I beg you. Don't do this."

"Save your breath, bitch. You caused a lot of problems for a lot of people including me. You'll be paying for that for a while."

Lorenzo unbuttoned his shirt, took it off and laid it across a chair. He kicked off his shoes, then took off his pants and put them on the chair as well. I could see his cock, tenting out his boxer shorts, then he took the shorts off too. I was no virgin. I'd seen and experienced a few cocks along the way. His was pretty average, though he was clearly hard and ready for action.

He walked over to the bed, and to my disgust, I could feel my pussy getting wet. He leaned over, reached down and stuck a finger in my cunt, getting it as far in as he could. He fingered me for a minute or two before pulling his finger out. He brought his hand up to my mouth and took the finger, wet with my juices and rubbed it across my lips.

I could feel the wetness on my lips and kept my mouth as tightly closed as I could. He looked at me and smiled, before climbing on the bed. He ranged over me before impaling my pussy with his prick. I whimpered, and he had a short quiet laugh. He then started fucking me and I could feel tears running down my face from my shame and humiliation.

What was even more humiliating than having Lorenzo fuck me was that it felt so damned good. I looked at Lorenzo's face and he was smiling and clearly enjoying what he was doing. He kept a steady pace, pounding my pussy hard. He was not especially large but he seemed to last a lot longer than any of my boyfriends had.

As he fucked my cunt, he reached up with both hands and began to play with my boobs. I whined again, both at the unwanted contact and also at how wonderful it felt. This man was a criminal and I didn't want him fucking me or touching me intimately, yet I know my nipples were hard and my body was enjoying it all.

In spite of how I felt emotionally, I could feel myself nearing orgasm. I just hoped he would cum first, so I didn't have the additional humiliation of having him make me cum while effectively raping me. No such luck and I felt my cunt tighten around his cock as my orgasm swept through my body. It was the greatest sex I'd ever had with another person and it was from the person forcing me.

I gasped and cried as I came and as I was coming down off my orgasm, I felt him cum deep inside my pussy. I had an IUD, which I was very glad of. The only thing worse than being fucked by this bastard would be to have him get me pregnant. I was almost ashamed to look him in the face. He kissed me on the forehead as his balls emptied themselves in my cunt.

"Don't worry, Marci. There's a lot more to come."

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't think I was going to fuck you once and turn you loose, did you?"

"A girl can wish, can't she?"

"And I won't be the only man using your body as it was intended."

"You don't mean..."

"You know my business lines, and prostitution is one of them."

"Please don't do that."

"You'll be one of my star providers, and I have a string of people who you've convicted who are more than ready to pay for the chance to fuck you."

"Please turn me loose. I swear, I'll do anything to help you."

"This is what I want from you, and this was just the start."

Lorenzo's cock started to get hard in my love tunnel. Lorenzo began to slowly move back and forth as his dick continued to harden. Pretty quickly, he was fucking me pretty fast and hard again. It took Lorenzo longer to cum this time, and I was still wired enough that I came twice before he filled my cunt with his jizz. He rolled off me as I tried to catch my breath.

"Well Marci, it looks like you're going to do very well in your new role."

"If you think I'm just going to cooperate with you, you're crazy. And you can't keep me tied up like this forever."

"Of course not. That's why we have other means of controlling you."

With that he reached to one side, grabbed a metal collar and fastened it around my neck. He then got another metal ring which he fastened around my ankle. Once he had done that, he proceeded to unhook my arms and legs, making it possible for me to get up. I felt the collar around my neck and could not feel any way to open it.

"It's locked on you and serves several purposes."

"What kind of purposes?"

"If you try to leave this room, it will give you terrible shocks."

"So I'm stuck in here?"

"Beyond that, it has a GPS so we can quickly locate you if you get out."

"Fuck."

"And even if you manage to remove it, which is unlikely, it sends a signal showing it has been removed."

"So if I get it off, I have to move fast."

"And we aren't exactly going to let you learn your way around."

"You seem awfully confident."

"We also have cameras in every hall, making it easier to find you if you get out."

"What is the thing on my ankle?"

"Insurance policy. No need to tell you more about it, except we're notified if that comes off too."

"I'll bet you can track me by that too."

"And if more than 30 seconds goes by with no signal from each of those, that triggers an alarm."

"Over-confidence - that's good."

"Not perfect, just the best money can buy at present."

"So what about clothes?"

"You don't need clothes for your duties here. Besides it might make you think you could get out. We can't have that."

"So you think you're just going to whore me out."

"I'll get you used to your duties for the first few days."

"Why should I cooperate?"

Lorenzo smiled, then touched a button on what looked like a watch on his wrist. The collar I wore sent shocks through me to the point where I almost passed out. As it stopped, I was lying on the bed, crying, and still writhing in pain. The shocks had stopped, but the feeling of pain still coursed through my body. As the pain ebbed, I looked at him with tear filled eyes. He had a nasty smile.

"On your hands and knees, girl."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to fuck you. What did you think? I had your pussy twice, now it's time to take your ass."

"Please don't do that."

"Do I have to punish you again?"

"No. Please don't"

"All of you will be available for use. We'll wait for full cooperation before we use your mouth though."

I rolled onto my hands and knees, with my legs spread, hoping he might take my pussy instead of my ass. Not that I wanted him to fuck my pussy either, but it seemed like I didn't have a lot of choice. I could see his prick hard again as he climbed on the bed behind me. He grabbed my hips and I could feel him spread my ass cheeks as he got his dick near my backdoor.

I whimpered as I felt the head of his rod teasing my rosebud. He began to push against it, which hurt, even as it started to give way to him. I'd never let any of my boyfriends have my ass, though a couple had wanted it. Now I was having it taken unwillingly - not that any of what he'd done was anything I'd done willingly.

"You're awfully tight. We might need to use butt plugs to open you up more."

"Do we have to?"

"Do you want it to hurt every time someone takes your ass? And clients are going to want your ass too."

"Neither."

"That's not an option, girlie."

There was a pop which made me gasp, as the head of his cock got through my rectal sphincter. Having gotten through that, he slowly got all the way in me, until I felt his hips up tight against my ass. Once he was in, he began to slowly and gently fuck my ass. In one sense, I'd almost rather have had him be brutal. He was raping me, but he fucked my ass more like it was something I agreed to.

I let my head sink to the bed as he fucked my ass. He reached down and fondled my boobs as he fucked me. As much as I hated it, and hated the fact that he was forcing himself on me, I realized that it felt good. I didn't want to like anything about it. I wanted to hate him, and did, unquestionably. I wanted to hate the sex, but my body liked it, in spite of what I wanted.

After cumming in my pussy twice already, it took a long time for him to cum the third time. I had cum twice more and was fucking him back even harder than he was fucking me, long before he came in my ass. Here I was, kidnapped and told I was being turned into a whore and fucked by the person doing it, and I was enjoying being fucked. Humiliation barely begins to describe it.

He kept his cock in my ass for a little while until he had fully emptied his balls into me. He pulled out and I slumped over to one side. He got off the bed, and opened a drawer in the side table and pulled out a butt plug with a bright red jewel on the end. The red stone - actually glass - was heart shaped. He proceeded to insert the plug in my ass where his cock had been just a minute earlier.

I moaned and it felt odd having the plug in my ass. He spent a few seconds fiddling with it. As I later realized he was setting it so the heart would be right side up when I stood. Once he was done messing with it, he patted my ass, then leaned over and kissed my cheek. As though it weren't bad enough being fucked and turned into a whore, now he kissed me.

"I'd say I made a good investment. Not only do I get some measure of revenge, but you obviously are going to be quite a good product for my business."

"I hate you."

"You were a top notch prosecutor - too good, actually. Pretty clearly, you're going to be even better as a prostitute."

"I'll find a way out, and when I do, I'll really make you pay."

"By the time I'm done with you, you won't ever go back to what you were."

When I had the chance, I looked closely at my metal collar. It was locked on me but seemed to use some special kind of key. He later told me that opening it required a special chip key coded to that particular collar. He, of course had the key locked in a safe in his office. Since I had no idea where that office was that made it even harder to find a way out of the collar.

I used to shave down to a landing strip above my pussy, but found I'd been shaved clean. I was tempted to just let it grow wild and nasty, but the hair never grew, nor did the hair on my legs or underarms. It seems there was an illegal permanent depilatory which permanently removed hair. They had used it on me while I was unconscious because they wanted parts of me to remain hairless and didn't trust me with any sort of razor.

Okay, the thought had come to me to cut the bastard's throat if I got a chance, but I would never be given that chance. Even when I got food, it was with plastic tableware and they always removed all of it after every meal. No chance of me taking a plastic knife and trying to turn it into something I could stab someone with. They were very careful.

...

For the next three days, Lorenzo fucked me several times each day. For the first two, it was just my pussy and my ass. The butt plug did seem to open me up some and he told me I needed to keep in it all the time. I learned painfully that it wasn't good to disobey him. On the last day, he said he was going to take my mouth. The temptation was to try to bite off his cock, which he seemed to understand all too well.

"If you hurt me, the pain from your collar will just be the start."

"What do you mean?"

"It would be a shame to ruin your pretty smile by having to pull some teeth."

"You wouldn't."

"Seriously, girl, you know my reputation. Would you put that past me?"

"Considering the people you've had killed or crippled..."

"So you're going to be a good girl and when you have to suck a cock, you're going to do it sweetly and not hurt anyone. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

I was almost afraid to have my teeth touch his cock at all. Though I never proved it in court, I knew that he could be brutal beyond belief. I took his cock gently between my lips, getting it as deep as I could. I had never learned to deep throat, but I did the best I could. Particularly during the first part of it, I could see his hand poised over the control for my collar.

I knew without question that if I hurt him at all, that the shocks I'd gotten up until now would be nothing compared to what he'd do to me. I may not have wanted to suck his dick, but I was truly fearful of his retaliation if I hurt him in any way. I sucked his cock until he came down my throat. I swallowed it as he pulled his cock from my mouth. After I did, he kissed me on the cheek.

"Well girl, you will certainly be quite an asset to my business."

"You'll pardon me if I'm not thrilled by that."

"And here I thought you always took pride in your work."

"My work."

"People are going to pay very good money for the chance to fuck that cunt, ass, and mouth."

"So what I am is a cunt, an ass, and a mouth."

"There are lots of cunts, asses, and mouths out there and readily available. What makes it special is that it's your cunt, ass, and mouth."

"Great."

"You'll be the star of my lineup, and I have some very delectable women available for my clients."

"I'd rather be practicing law."

"But you're so good at what you've been doing for me."

"Being a top notch whore was never among my career goals."

"You have spirit, and I like that."

He fucked my pussy twice that day, and had me suck him off once more. He didn't fuck my ass that day, but he still had me wearing the butt plug apart from when I emptied my bowels. I dreaded what was to come, though I knew too well what it would be and had yet to figure out any way out of it. There were no windows in the room, so I no longer even knew if it was day or night.

He had food and drink brought to me several times a day. It was usually a latina maid who brought it. One time I tried making a break through the open door when she came and found that indeed I was shocked beyond belief when I tried to leave the room. There was a bathroom attached to my room and the bedroom and bath were the extent of my world.

The next morning, Lorenzo escorted a businessman to my room. I had prosecuted Charles for bribery and corruption and got him convicted through his lawyer managed after appeals to get his sentence reduced to fines, community service, and probation. He had a hell of a grin as he took off his suit coat and tie, then removed his shirt. I just sat on the bed as Charles finished undressing.

He walked over to the bed with his cock already hard and pointing straight out. He stopped by the side of the bed and simply pointed to his prick. I leaned over and took it in my mouth as it was obvious that was what he wanted. I sucked on it as best I could until he thrust his hips forward, getting it deeper in my mouth and throat than I was comfortable with.

"Deeper, bitch."

At that point Lorenzo spoke up. "She still hasn't learned to deep throat."

"Shit, well I guess we'll make up for it later. I'm sure I can get deep in that cunt and that ass."

"You took your blue pill, I'm sure."

"You bet. I want to get my money's worth from this bitch."

About that time, Charles grabbed my head and jammed his cock as far down my throat as he could. I couldn't even breathe as he shot a load of cum down my throat. He held me tight until I nearly passed out for lack of air, before releasing me. I gasped for air and swallowed what had not already gone down my throat.

He pushed me over onto my back as he climbed on the bed. He grabbed my boobs roughly, pawing and pinching them. It hurt and it seemed pretty obvious that he liked the fact that it hurt me. He brought his hand down to my pussy and jammed four fingers in me as far as he could get them. He'd have gotten his whole hand in me if he could, but mercifully it didn't fit.

He fucked me with his fingers until his cock recovered, at which point, he pulled his hand out and brought it up to my mouth. When I didn't open voluntarily, he jammed his fingers in my mouth a few times. He ranged over me with his hard cock near my ravaged pussy. He had rather an evil smile as he began to lower himself.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,557 Followers