From Retail Worker to JAV Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finished locking the shutter, Jun stood up and turned to face Ellie, placing his hands on her shoulders.

"You did great today, the customers loved you," he said, "Quite a few of them came up to me and complimented your service and told me that they were delighted to meet a real JAV star in person. They thought they were part of a real-life porn shoot."

"But... I'm not a JAV star," said Ellie, blushing.

"You might not be now but if you want, I can talk to some people I know, and we can change that. What do you think?" Jun asked.

Ellie thought for a very long time. She thought about how good it had felt when the cum had landed on her. She thought about the panicked excitement she had felt every time a customer came up to the counter. She thought about many people had seen her covered in cum, and thought she was a JAV star. With a gulp, followed by a huge release of breath, Ellie looked up at Jun and answered.

"Yes please," she said.

12