All Comments on 'From Roommate to Sub'

by lola9824

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pt 2 asap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice first time story!!!!! One note: You have the opportunity to do more to describe the transition from, "I don't mind doing this for our living arrangement." to, "I accept Miss Mandy's dominant authority over me." As it stands right now she just kind of does the dishes and folds the laundry and puts up with a hot bitch. There is no reason Sammie couldn't buy a collar, throw Lil Mandy over her knee and spank the brat till she accepts her new role in the house. Obviously that isn't where you want to go, but you didn't really show us why things ended up the way they did. Great concept though and I hope you keep writing!!!!!!!!

GamecoxGamecoxalmost 3 years ago

a great start...looking forward to more

lunarojalunarojaalmost 3 years ago

Very good start, thank you. I feel sure you will be continuing?

billie34cbillie34calmost 3 years ago

I loved this, mainly because i have been in Sammie's shoes as a lodger (that is where the similarity ended though). I too would like to read more, perhaps with an incremental increase in submission, humiliation, and exposure.

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaover 2 years ago

A wonderfully delicious beginning to what appears to be a most exciting journey for Sammie and your readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous