All Comments on 'From Roommate to Sub Pt. 02'

by lola9824

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story with much potential. Will this develop further? There are so many things that could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is amazing! I can't wait to see more of this awesome story.

annie_slickannie_slickalmost 3 years ago

Oooh you naughty girl Lola, keep it going. I'd love the poor girl to get some humiliation in front of her sister or mom... oooh poor poor girl. So delicious.

Mandy might accidentally find out she is actually a virgin? oh no, what will Mandy do to fix that situation...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great job. I cant wait to read the next part of this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so unrealistic and lacking dimension of any kind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope there’s more! I really like this series, and can’t wait to see what happens in the morning!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope there’s going to be more! Maybe Mandy has some friends over and she shows off her obedient little pet to them…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I hope there is more. I agree I'd love to see her Mistress show her off to her friends. Maybe make her a centerpiece at a party.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really liked this story. The sub is reluctant and the humiliation is delicious. I hope there are more installments. The dom-sub dynamic of this fictional couple is, well, arousing. Thanks for the 2 parts you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wish it was longer! I agree I liked the humiliation and think having friends over to witness would be great.

szymonszymonover 2 years ago

Nice read. Can only add myself to the readers wishing for a continuation. Although i'd prefer just a bit more of them together in their new 'routine'.

Anyway keep up the writing - it was entertaining to read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please give us part 3 asap :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it , its starting to get really food/

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will you be continuing this at any point if not can somebody else

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When is part three???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous