From Russia with Love

Story Info
Paul found himself to be a sex slave in Russia.
2.1k words
3.85
10.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phil1951
Phil1951
31 Followers

Natasha's home was some 30 minutes drive from the airport. Paul was beside himself with anticipation. She was stunningly beautiful. They kissed in the back of the cab and his hands moved to her breasts. She stopped him, aware that the taxi driver could see everything from his rear-view mirror. He dropped his hands to her knees and slowly moved them up to her thighs. He was delighted to find that she was wearing stocking and suspenders. She kissed him more passionately but held his hand to stop it moving higher. Wait she gently whispered.

Finally, they arrived at her home. It was much larger and better decorated than he had expected. Natasha clearly had wealth as well as looks. He became less anxious about finding work and thought at least in the short term he could just enjoy being with Natasha.

Natasha opened the front door and Paul walked into the hallway with its plush white carpet. He dropped his cases and they again began to kiss. "Let me show you around" she said. All Paul wanted was to see the bedroom but Natasha insisted on showing him every room downstairs.

When the downstairs tour was finished, she said with a smile "OK, now for upstairs". She walked up the stairs first and Paul hung back a few steps to see higher and higher up her tight skirt. This was going to be so good.

Again Natasha tormented and showed him all the other rooms first before she showed him her bedroom. He was astounded at how well she had been living. At last, more than an hour after walking into the house, Paul was shown into the master bedroom. Like the rest of the house it was immaculate furnished and the room was dominated by a large, king-sized bed.

Natasha smiled and said "do you like it?"

"Oh yes" said Paul and walked over to her and began to fondle her breasts.

"Slow down" she said "I want to see you naked before I get undressed."

It perhaps took Paul 30 seconds to strip down to his boxer shorts. She smiled when she saw the size of his erection. "All the way" she said. Paul removed his boxers and was hardly able to contain himself.

"You next" his said almost breathless.

Natasha removed her blouse and her skirt slowly showing her black underwear, suspenders and stockings. Paul grabbed her pushing her onto the bed fumbling into her knickers. "Wait" she demanded. "You are going much too fast and I want this to last all night. I have a way of slowing you down." With that she stood up. Paul was desperate. "Lie on the bed with your face down". Paul reluctantly obeyed. She walked across to her bedside drawer and opened it. Paul could not see what she brought out but soon she returned to him, sitting on the small of his back. He wriggled but could hardly move. She deftly strapped a dog collar around his neck.

"Stop" said Paul alarmed.

"What's the matter" she asked. "You don't think I would hurt you. I just want to make it last longer. Now give me your hands and we can have sex all night long." Paul reluctantly complied. Natasha looped a piece of chain through the dog collar and then with Paul's hands as far up his back as he could reach she locked the chain round his wrists. Finally, she put a lock through the dog collar to stop it from opening. Paul struggled slightly but he could not move his hands down his back and he was held down by her weight.

"Wriggle some more" she said. This is making me so excited. Paul pleaded to be released but Natasha did not move.

"Did you not notice the chain?" she said. "It's not ordinary steel but an alloy of tungsten. Not even a chain saw could cut it. The locks are also made of tungsten and the collar had a thin layer of tungsten inside so that can't be cut either. You will have to stay like that for as long as I want. Or perhaps longer. . . This is what I am going to do next. She bent over showing Paul a vial of superglue. Once I put this into the locks there is no getting out". Paul by now was terrified and pleaded with her to stop but she carefully sealed the locks with the superglue. Then very quickly she pulled a pillow case over his head so Paul could not see anything. She got off his back and Paul rolled over. Natasha went to the telephone, dialed a number and said "all right boys, he's all yours".

Within a minute the door was opened and Paul was firmly gripped by two men. He fought and resisted but with the chains and the pillow case over his head his resistance was futile. He was half dragged, half carried downstairs, through the front door and thrown into the boot of a car. The car drove for what seemed like a long time before it stopped. Paul was pulled out of the boot, taken down stairs and thrown into a room. There was a rough bed in the room which Paul only found by falling over. He lay down and after many hours fell into a fitful sleep.

Paul woke with a start as he heard a door opening. Footsteps walked across the room, untied the pillow case from around his neck. Paul was excited thinking that this was all a joke being played by Natasha. However, when he squinted in the gloom he could see a man in his late 20s. The man had put down a bowl of water and some cold porridge on a raised bench. "Eat and drink" the man said and walked out. Paul had not eaten for some time but the only way he could eat was by kneeling in front of the dais and eating like a dog. Paul ate what he could but soon began to feel sleepy. He realised he had been drugged and collapsed onto the bed.

Sometime later, Paul had absolutely no idea how long had passed, the door open again. This time there were two men, both obviously fit. They grabbed Paul from the bed. Paul noticed that there were bars on the only window in the room and the door had a heavy metal lock. He was marched down the corridor, up a flight of stairs and into a room measuring about 10 feet square. At one end of the room was a bar at waist height and then a hole in the wall. Paul was marched up to the bar. There were chains about 3 feet apart on the floor and Paul's legs were stretched and secured to the floor by these chains. One of the men left the room and the other forced Paul's head through the hole in the wall. On the other side the first man was waiting and secured Paul's head with what looked like an old fashioned stocks. Paul was completely unable to move. He looked around the room and it seemed like a cubical about 6 feet square. The door opened and in walked Natasha.

Despite being terrified Paul was immediately turned on. She was wearing the same underclothes as last night and looked stunning.

"You seem to be in a bit of a mess. Tell me how much you love me". Paul begged and pleaded saying anything she wanted him to say. "Now tell me what you think about my tits. Would you like to suck them"? Again, Paul said everything he could. "Have you ever licked a woman before?" she asked. Paul; shook his head. "Would you like to do it now?" Paul begged and said if she would let him go he would lick her all she wanted.

"Not good enough" she said. With that she produced a gag with a huge hole in which she fastened around the back of Paul's neck. In order to accommodate the gag Paul had his mouth wide open and was not able to speak.

"Let me tell you what is going to happen" she said. "I own this establishment. It is what you in the west would call a brothel. This is a little different as is caters mainly for the needs of very sadistic men through the whole of Russia. When I first opened, we had volunteers who were paid well but no matter how well they were paid they left shortly afterwards as they could not stand the pain. So, next we tried kidnapping young men from the streets but of course too many were going missing and the police were becoming suspicious. So, I hit on the idea of bringing people like yourself from the west. I was very careful. I picked young men who were besotted with me with few family contacts. I knew I could rely on the lust and stupidity of young men from the west. Now you are here; no one will report you missing. They think that you are living in such bliss with me that you have lost contact with them. The police will not be suspicious and I have your passport so there really is no escape for you. You really have only yourself to blame.

"I also appealed to your sense of greed. I said that I could find work for you and that you would be well paid. Well, I have found work for you but it will not be you who is getting paid. The good news is that you will be working for me and I will get very rich from what the guys pay to abuse you. Believe me they are prepared to pay an awful lot of money to do as they like.

"Now, you will really have to get used to three sorts of people. The first is men who just drop in for a few minutes between meetings. They may have a drink with us but then they will come into this room and come into your mouth. On the whole that won't be painful but some of the men we have very long pricks and they will be able to get it half way down your throat. With this gag on you can't stop them. They tell be the further down your throat they get it the tighter it gets and the more they enjoy it.

"The second sorts are guys who are the real sadists. They will usually be in the room behind you. We provide them with whips, canes and crops. If they pay enough I will also give them a small brand so that they can claim you for life!! They will enjoy giving you a damned good thrashing before buggering you. Don't expect them to be kind and use Vaseline! They like it rough. Do you know we have one guy in here who pays for an hour. For 59 minutes of the hour he just whips and canes and for the last minute he buggers you. He says it takes him that long to get really turned on.

"Then there is a third group which I have to say I didn't expect. These are women who have no interest in sex but just enjoy the thrashing and the beating. They say that they know that there are guys out there who would submit willingly to them but what really turns them on is guys who are not enjoying it like you!

So, that's what to expect. I am sorry you are in such an uncomfortable position but from now on you will be in that position from around 12 noon when our guests start to arrive until about 3am when the last of them go. I reckon that you will be able to service about 20 men during that time so that is a minimum of $2000 for me, sadly none for you. At the end of your shift your feet will be unchained and you will be cleaned up by my assistants. You will stay with your arms behind your back so that means you will spend as long as I want eating like a dog. My assistants are all gay so they may from time to time want a freebie. They can be very rough so don't annoy them.

"Two last things. Firstly my clients like confidentiality so when you are working this mask will be over your face. Also, my ladies like to make sure that the guys will never be able to have sex or even masturbate so they will be very pleased to see your arms up your back.

"So, before I put the mask on say goodbye to these nice tits as they will be the last tits you are like to see for a very long time."

Phil1951
Phil1951
31 Followers