From Simplicity to Complicated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I have a picture to put up as your icon?" David asked quietly as he took his phone back.

I was intrigued but nodded and then watched his hand release my breast before he smoothed my shirt. Both of my nipples were very visible poking through my bra and against my shirt.

He snapped a picture and smiled at it. He turned it around and showed it to me. Gawd, I hoped no one else would see that picture.

He winked at me just as Robbie startled me by knocking on the window behind me.

"I'll see you Friday night." David told me before a quick kiss. And then he left. I grinned at the face Robbie was making, he was pretending to puke. I was so hot all night long. Well until it was about time to go home and then I was hot for another reason. Normally Robbie's mom stays in her office when she works but she kept coming out for some reason that night. Robbie wasn't too happy I wouldn't be over Friday night. I was both sad and happy about that.

Like normal I cooked dinner for Robbie and me, with enough left over for Andrea. She usually came out around 6:30, grabbed the food and extra water and returned to her lair. I helped him with his homework and then we played games. His mom is a big IT person, but won't let her son have access to the internet or cable TV. I always thought it was weird. As I said some nights she worked, I had to keep Robbie at our house. Some weekend nights he'd have to spend the night, why the meetings ran so late is beyond me. Sometimes up to seven or eight cars would be in her driveway. I mean, I've been around influential people all my life, but how was she so important as an IT person that these people came to her house for the meeting?

At 8 pm I told him it was bath time. After I helped Robbie get his bath and in bed I read the next chapter of a story he had asked me to read. I smiled as I kissed his forehead good night after putting the bookmark in the book and closing it. I went downstairs to wait the last half hour and finish my studying for my college classes in the fall.

"Beth, I don't appreciate you bringing your boyfriend to my house." Andrea nearly yelled at me as she came out of her office just before time to leave.

"I didn't bring him over. He merely walked me to your porch and then left." She really pissed me off with that attitude. Thankfully I hit my phone's recording app before I stood up. Dad was always grilling me to use it in case something ever happened and I needed to record it quickly.

"You're nothing more than a little slut, just like all the other bitches out there." Andrea yelled.

"You think I'm a slut?" I said disbelievingly. "I've never had sex before and I'm not the unmarried mother of a child." I screamed back at her.

"Bitch!" Andrea screamed and slapped me. "Get the hell out of my house and don't ever come back."

I grabbed my stuff and pushed it all into my bookbag before grabbing it up with my phone. "I won't, you ungrateful whore." I told her as I moved quickly through the room to the foyer to get to the front door.

As I stormed down the sidewalk I felt horrible for Robbie. I really hoped he was asleep and didn't hear that.

When I got home the bitch was on the phone with mom telling her all these lies. Mom demanded I stand where I was while she finished her call. I yelled out for dad, I was not going to be abused twice in one night.

He got there just as mom slammed the phone down and was about to yell at me.

"I didn't do anything wrong when she started acting like a monster." I yelled as I pressed play on the recording and they heard most of what happened, including the slap. I explained what was said before the recording started.

Dad praised me for doing what he had always told me to do before he looked at my mom.

"You call Andrea back and you tell her off but good. We've been so good to her and her son. We've helped them numerous times in the almost nine years she's lived next door. And tell her if she ever lays a hand on my daughter again, I'll call the police." Dad fumed.

Either mom didn't call her or she didn't answer either way this wasn't going to be settled tonight. Andrea soured my natural trust with her actions and words tonight.

"May I go to my room now?" I asked dad, ignoring my mom for taking that bitch's side without even talking to me.

"Of course pumpkin." Dad said before kissing my forehead.

At least mom did come up to my room later and kind of apologize for taking her side.

I had been planning to masturbate before going to sleep thinking of David and what he did earlier. But after all of that, I couldn't.

"Hey Pumpkin." I heard my dad say through the door as he knocked on it.

"Come in." I called back.

I turned in my chair to look at him as he closed the door. He smiled and sat on the corner of my bed.

"Sweetheart, you are an adult now and despite what your mom says I will never use my position as a provider to say you have to do as I say now that you are an adult." Dad smiled at me.

"But, I do ask you to remember some things. Remember to always respect yourself, don't let yourself be pushed into something you don't want. David is a bit older than you, but I get a good vibe from him. But keep your eyes on your surroundings, no matter who is around. You've been through all the training sessions with the different security people and I trust you." Dad told me.

"I will daddy, I promise." I smiled at him.

------

The next afternoon since I didn't have a job anymore, I put on my bikini and went out to the west garden and laid out to catch some rays. After about a half hour I rolled over onto my stomach.

"Miss Beth." I heard a plaintive cry from the other side of the large privacy fence.

I sighed but sat up.

"Yes Robbie." I said as I stood and walked towards the fence.

"I miss you already." I heard him cry.

"I miss you too Robbie. You've been my baby your whole life." I sighed.

"Can't you just tell mom you're sorry, I know you didn't do anything wrong...but..." Robbie cried.

I heard a noise and looked and saw he somehow wormed his hand between two of the slats in the fence, one slat pushed out and the other pulled in. I smiled at that and I held his hand in mine.

"I wish it was that simple Robbie. But your mom was very mean to me. But please understand, this isn't about you. I love you." I said as my voice cracked in pain.

"I love you too Miss Beth." Robbie cried. "Will I ever get to see you again?"

"Yes, but except for like this or in passing, it might have to wait until you get out of your mom's house. I don't think she will ever apologize to me." I tried to explain.

"I better go before the bitch does something else." Robbie cried.

"Robbie, please don't talk like that. I know she's hurt us, but you need to respect her as best you can. Okay?" Like I was a good one to talk about how to be to your bitchy mom.

"Okay Miss Beth." Robbie said before he let go and pulled his hand back between the boards.

At least mom seemed a bit nicer to me during and after dinner.

------

I almost skipped school, but Friday wasn't even half a day for us seniors as Saturday was graduation. I had a surprise waiting for me as I left the school. Tina, my dad's personal aide, was in the car with my driver Thomas. She told me that daddy had directed her to take me somewhere.

I was surprised to find myself in front of the lingerie store at the mall.

I found out Tina had a wicked sense of style and she dragged me past the normal panties and bras I was allowed to buy and into the section with the most decadent styles. She selected a number of bras and panties and walked me to the back where I could try them on. I was rather self conscious as Tina walked into the room with me. Apparently she was on a time schedule as she stripped me naked and then helped me into each pair of bra and panties. When she stripped me of the last set, she made a tch like sound as she looked at my pubic bush. She wouldn't let me cover it back up at first when she pulled out her PDA and tapped on it several times and then typed in a message. She had me spread my legs wide apart before she took a picture of my pussy from below and from the front. I was beyond shocked, she clicked several more times and then went back to helping me get dressed. Her fingers had touched me everywhere.

As she paid for everything she pulled her PDA back out and checked it. She nodded and sent another message. I kept asking about the pictures, but she just said it was needed.

The dress shop was next and Tina picked out a beautiful green cocktail dress. The color really sparked with my red hair. The dress was completely different from the dresses I normally got to wear at the functions I was taken to. It was hugging me in all the right spots with a decent amount of cleavage exposed. The hem touched my right calf, but ran at an angle up to just above my left knee. And then it had this wicked split that ran up to just a couple of inches below my panties. I was almost feeling like my dad was trying to pimp me out. This was so out of character.

"We'll be coming back next week and picking out more clothes, this is just for your date tonight." Tina smiled at me.

I was stunned but grateful for the new lingerie to go with this dress. None of my current ones would work with this design.

We left the dress shop and went to the dry cleaner's to drop off my new dress. Tina also left the gold set of bra and panties to be cared for before we went on to the beauty salon I was always taken to when we had a big function to go to. Esmeralda, after looking at the style of dress I would be wearing, worked her magic and gave me a beautiful hairdo before sculpting my eyebrows and doing my makeup as well. And not the standard makeup of concealer and lipstick only. Esmeralda explained each stage of the makeup and why she picked what she picked.

I guess daddy thought if I was going on a real date, I deserved to go all out. I was puzzled but instead of leaving, Tina took me back to a private room with Esmeralda. There was a bench that looked much like the bench in my gynecologist's office. Tina began removing my skirt even as Esmeralda closed the door.

Next thing I knew I was completely naked and reclined on the bench with my legs in the stirrups and spread wide open. The door opened and one of Esmeralda's assistants walked in.

I gasped out as I quickly covered my sex with one hand and my breasts with my other arm.

Tina and Esmeralda had been pretty much ignoring me at that point as they pointed and discussed my pubic hair. They looked to see what I was looking at and seemed annoyed that I freaked at her assistant coming in the room. Tina pulled my hand away from my sex as they continued to discuss me.

I know, you're thinking all of this seems out of character for a young woman and honestly, I was so mortified about all of it. I wanted to object, but, you have to understand...I've been conditioned my whole life that my wants didn't matter by my mom. And every time I thought to protest what Tina was doing, I saw my mom chastising me for it. So, I allowed what happened to happen.

The assistant sat down at my right side and pulled my arm from across my breasts as she began to give me a manicure.

Finally Tina nodded and Esmeralda just smiled at me. Esmeralda got several bowls of hot water from the sink in the room and sat them close to the end of the bench. She pulled a rolling chair over and sat down at it between my spread thighs.

Esmeralda told me to just relax.

Easy for her to say, I'm naked and my legs spread wide open exposing my entire nether region with no idea of why they're doing this. Not to mention Tina was standing there overseeing everything. I couldn't fathom my dad wanting this done.

I heard the sudden sound of hair clippers turning on. I looked down and saw she had the clippers bare. She ran the clippers across the top of my pubic hair shearing nearly two inches from the top. Next she ran them down from the top center at a forty-five degree angle to the outside edge on each side. She followed that up by placing the razor on the outside edge, halfway between what was left of my pubic hair and my clitoral hood. She then ran them from that point on each side at an angle to the top of the grove that led to my clitorial hood.

She blew and brushed all the loose hair away before Tina stepped closer. Tina examined it carefully then nodded to her. Esmeralda selected a half inch blade and clipped it on before shearing the length of the remaining hair. My bush looked like a small, roughly, two inch diamond shape.

My skin felt quite different, shaved like that.

Next she took the guard off the clippers and went back to between my legs. She swung a ring lamp with a magnifying glass in the center over and turned it on. She was examining the flesh between my legs all the way back to my anus. I heard the clippers turn back on again even as I felt her fingers press into my sensitive flesh. She stretched the flesh so it was as smooth as she could make it before using the razor on me again.

It was the most bizarre feeling, especially as she moved back to my anus.

The assistant finished with my right hand and then moved around the bench to work on my left hand.

Esmeralda pulled out a straight razor and soap. Mixing the soap in one of the bowls, she coated my flesh from my clitorial hood down between my legs and back to my anus. Next the skin was pulled taunt as she used the straight razor on that delicate flesh.

Turning the lamp off Esmeralda moved it back off to the side. She slathered the exposed skin around my pubic mound with the soap and then took the straight razor and scraped it along my exposed flesh.

I was still reeling from what they were doing to me when she dried my body with a towel. I thought I was done but Esmeralda hadn't moved.

Esmeralda gave Tina and her assistant special glasses to put on. She smiled and gave me a pair before putting on a pair herself. Next she brought out a device I'd never seen before. She began at the top of where my pubic hair had been. She pressed it against the flesh and there was a zap like noise as the end of the device against my skin lit up. There was some pain, not too bad, but I still jumped the first few times. She moved it all around my flesh, where she had shaved my pubic hair off. I really flinched as she did the same around my pussy lips and anus.

Her assistant finished with my left hand and moved to my left foot.

Tina took a picture of my exposed sex, disregarding my complaint. She stepped up and showed me what I looked like now. I was so embarrassed.

Finally Esmeralda was done and I thought this was all over. No, Esmeralda turned to my legs and washed them down before drying them. I'd shaved that morning so she skipped shaving them, but then she used the zapping device on them as well.

As she was finishing with my legs Tina stepped up smiling at me.

"How you feeling?" Tina asked softly but with care in her voice.

"Confused." I told her honestly.

She nodded as she laughed lightly. Her fingers trailed up and down my arm as Esmeralda moved around to my right arm. Tina pulled my arm up so Esmeralda could wash the skin of my underarm. Next she used the zapping device all over my underarm. They repeated the action on my left arm.

"What exactly is this?" I finally had to ask.

"Hair removal." Tina smiled. "After this you won't have to shave any of these areas again. There is a chance some follicles weren't destroyed, in which case you might need a second or third treatment. Or go back to shaving or however you prefer to remove the hair."

I gasped looking down at what was left of my pubic hair.

"Why?" I demanded. "You didn't even give me a voice in this."

While we were talking, Esmeralda's assistant moved to my other foot at this point. I was still feeling so embarrassed having someone down there with my legs spread wide open, exposing me completely.

"It's what your father wanted. He knew your mom hadn't really taught you everything she should have. That she was a bit tyrannical and restrictive of you. He said the way you were responding to David he was sure you'd probably have sex with him tonight. He wanted to be sure you felt and looked as amazing as you were." Tina smiled as she explained that it had all been at my father's behest.

I was flabbergasted that my dad thought I would be some simpleton who'd spread her legs to the first guy who tried to get between them. My cheeks were burning.

"That's all well and good." I tried to front. "But you purposely reduced how much pubic hair I'd have going forward." I was mad but still, thankful about a lot of it.

"He wanted you to have a cute bush. Now you do." Tina smiled.

"Did you send him those pictures you took?" I gasped suddenly.

"Of course not. I emailed them to Esmeralda so she would know what she'd have to work with." Tina grinned as Esmeralda nodded. She took a moment to let me see her delete them. Esmeralda promised me she had deleted them as soon as she looked at them.

I just couldn't believe they did all this without giving me a voice in the matter. Tina was right about one thing, while it had cut back on how much it grew and how thick it was. But by then I liked it and I had to have it done a few more times since. Now I don't have to do much of anything but trim the length.

After Esmeralda and her assistant were done, Tina helped me get dressed. My panties really felt different to me now. We stopped and picked up my dress and lingerie from the cleaners before heading home.

Tina gave all the other lingerie to one of the maids to have cleaned and then escorted me to my room. Tina quickly hung my dress up on the back of my door and put the new gold lingerie on top of my dresser. She smiled at me and opened my walk-in closet. I never understood why I had a walk-in closet, I certainly didn't have mountains of clothes. My mom would never allow that. Tina nodded as she grabbed my only pair of heels. They were 4 inch stilettos in a rich brown color.

She set them aside and looked at her watch.

"Good, we're 15 minutes ahead of schedule." Tina smiled at me.

"What schedule?" I was confused by that.

"You'll see in a few moments." Tina laughed lightly even as she stepped up to me. Her fingers rose up and she began unbuttoning my blouse.

"You do know I am capable of undressing and dressing myself, right?" I asked her a bit irritated.

"Of course I do Beth. I'm just trying to do my job." She smiled as she pulled the blouse off of me.

I sighed as she tossed it into the clothes hamper. I decided just to humor her, I'd been letting her do what she wanted all afternoon anyway. I didn't know if this was dad pampering me or what, it wasn't like I saw myself living in this style of life.

She removed my bra before removing my skirt. After I was naked she had me sit on the edge of the bed. She smiled as she squatted down in front of me. Pressing my knees open, her knees came down to rest on the floor between my feet.

"What are you doing now?" I asked her.

"You've masturbated before right?" She asked me with compassionate eyes and this different voice. It was soft, warm, and gentle with a bit of sultry in it. Her hands were still on my knees. Her fingers lightly teasing my skin.

I blushed instantly but nodded.

"Your father wants me to give you a proper talk about sex." Tina smiled. "Giving yourself an orgasm is one thing, being given an orgasm by someone else is a completely different feeling. And sometimes it is difficult to experience an orgasm by someone else, especially the first time. Lay back." Tina told me before pushing against my shoulders. "Don't worry, you just lay there, you aren't expected to reciprocate with me. And don't mess up your hair and makeup." Tina grinned wickedly before she made love to my pussy.