From Simplicity to Complicated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was still asleep so I checked out his kitchen. He had a very nice kitchen set up. I would say it was seldom used and after a conversation I knew it wasn't used much. David ate out a lot. So I took stock of what he had available and whipped us up some breakfast. But before I was finished he wandered into the kitchen.

"You look amazing in just that apron." David said, scaring me as I hadn't heard him.

"Thanks. Your supplies are limited, but I think I've put together something you'll like to eat." I smiled at him as he pulled the bottle of Christil out.

"You already possess something I love to eat." David whispered into my ear as he stepped up behind me and hugged me tightly to him.

"As do you for me." I blushed despite the bravado I tried to display.

"Hey, I'll send a message to my driver in a little bit and have him take me home." I told David as we ate.

"That won't be necessary Beth." David smiled. "I promised your dad that no matter what happened, when you said the date was over, I would bring you home. I'm not going to go back on that promise."

"But you don't understand, my mom." I tried to explain.

"It is your father and my promise to him I care about. I can handle being yelled at by your mom if it comes to that. But I don't want your dad to give you an ultimatum about me." David's eyes twinkled. And I loved that about him so I nodded.

David made love to me one more time after we'd finished eating. He put me on top of that island counter we had eaten at. He gave me two amazing orgasms orally before he gave me his wonderful cock again.

After a shower and getting dressed we left to go home.

The look on daddy's face told me he knew what we had done. But he didn't make a scene about it. Mom on the other hand was fit to be tied.

David was charming and smooth with both my parents.

"My apologies for bringing your little girl home so late Mr Armstrong. But it was quite late last night when the date was over, but Beth was so tired she asked to stay over." David smiled. "Since you told me I had to abide by her feelings over the evening, I knew you would understand."

"So David didn't try to force or coerce you into anything?" Daddy asked me.

"No daddy." I sighed. "David was a perfect gentleman and he made no demands on me or tried to force me to do anything."

"In regards to moving forward, Beth has asked me to come for dinner with you folks this Wednesday evening. I accepted provided you were okay with it." David explained.

Daddy nodded his approval even as mom stared in disbelief at him.

"We'll also be going out next Saturday." I told my parents. I left off the part that going out meant going back to his place where I'd fixed dinner for us and then spending the night making love again.

Dad was very happy and gave his consent which really irritated mom.

Wednesday when David arrived mom and I were in the middle of a fight. She wanted me to come home everyday after college started. But I said no, I was going to live on campus. Daddy wasn't too keen on the idea when David offered a suggestion. David brought me a gorgeous gold locket as a graduation present, complete with a picture of him making a goofy face. I still wear that locket, with that same picture every day.

"I've been considering moving closer to work. Moving closer to the college would be a good idea for me. The company I work for is quite close to it. If we can agree, I'll get a bigger place and be willing to let Beth live there. So she has a safe place to live.

Mom of course wanted to shoot it down but dad stopped her wanting to hear more.

"It won't cost anything for you guys. Normally I have a cleaning service, but I can cancel that if Beth has no problem keeping the dust under control. I'm usually home late evenings and gone by 9 a.m. each morning. You won't have to worry about her safety when it comes to dorms or sororities for her." David kept discussing little incentives about me living there all through dinner.

"You know sweetheart, as we talked the other night, you are an adult and so we can't force you to come home everyday, or to stay in a dorm or sorority. Or even stop you from choosing to move into David's home." Daddy told me.

"I understand that daddy. And I don't want you to think I'm not grateful for my life with you, but I'd like to spread my wings more." I told him softly so as not to seem too eager.

"The hell we can't." My mom fumed. "We've spent all these years raising, supporting, guiding her and you are just going to let her go off galavanting around? If she's going to do that, then she can come up with her own money to pay for college."

"Dear." Daddy said quite sternly. "Beth is a legal adult now. We can't stop her from doing anything she wants to do. And you taking this hardline is going to drive her away from you. Is that what you want? And of course we'll pay for her education. She's our daughter and she deserves all the support and respect we can give her."

"So I can move in with David?" I asked with dreadful hope.

Dad provisionally agreed, but wanted to see where we'd be living first.

David told me privately before he left, if my parents ever pulled financial help from me, he'd pick it up. I couldn't believe this man.

And that's pretty much how our lives started together. I moved into his apartment two weeks after our first date. I met his parents shortly after moving in together. They seemed a bit concerned at our age difference, but they were willing to let us live our lives. When we announced our engagement to them his mom picked me up from college for lunch one day.

"Beth dear, I want you to understand, I am very happy to have you in my son's life and to become his wife. But after what happened with his older brother I want to be sure you understand what is going on." Rebecca told me as we sat in a booth at a restaurant.

"I know Rebecca." I smiled. "David told me before our first date about the genetic dysfunction that runs in the family and how he got a vasectomy. He explained he didn't want to wait to explain it to me, so I would feel like Darla did when Bruce told her the truth. We also made a promise that if we changed our minds about children we would look into artificial insemination around our 10th anniversary."

I could see a weight lift off of his mom at my words.

"Well that just leaves one other possible issue." Rebecca said before sipping her coffee.

That kind of puzzled me as I didn't know of anything else in their family that could be a problem.

"While David is doing far better than his father and I ever did financially, I don't think he'll ever be as rich as your parents." Rebecca explained.

I grinned for a moment and then chuckled loudly. That seemed to confuse her.

"I'm sorry Rebecca, but you have to understand my mom. Yes, my parents are stinking rich. But as my mom loves rubbing it into my nose, it is their money, not mine. I grew up in luxury surroundings, my dad spoiled me a little but nowhere near where everyone else always thought. My mom was very strict like that. While what I received was new you could say they were always "hand me downs." In the sense that the items were my mom's and she was just giving them to me." I smiled as I grabbed her hands with mine.

"But I can promise you this, whether it was from nature or nurture or a combination, David is the absolute best in my eyes." She smiled at me for that. "If all he was, was a penniless street sweeper of old, I would love him as much as I do now."

Not that it needed it, but that sealed the relationship between his mom and me to this day.

His dad was a bit of a perv to be honest. I think he had a serious kink about younger women. I made David promise after the first time I met him that he would make sure I was never alone with him. And he made sure until the day his dad died that we were never alone. He actually passed shortly after our wedding. His older brother is a lot like his dad but his wife wouldn't leave his side whenever we were around, so she must have known as well.

David and I found a beautiful home, it was on about ten acres of land. It had five bedrooms, three full and two half baths. The sale of the three condos he owned more than covered the cost of the property. He insisted that I sign the paperwork for the house, he wanted me to know the house was my home too and that I'd feel more comfortable there. The house sat a good bit closer to the west property line than I liked, but everything else about it was perfect. David also kept his cleaning service, he just wanted my parents thinking I was making a contribution to things. He did say he'd let me cook for him anytime I wanted. I happily cook every meal he eats at home.

He talked with me and we talked with his doctor about his genetic dysfunction before we made the move. There was no proof it would affect him, but if it did, he'd begin to have heart troubles. He didn't want us going any further without me understanding his possible health condition. I didn't care, I knew I loved David and I wanted every single minute I could ever have with him.

After we got married about a year later, my mom started in on us giving them grandchildren. She wasn't happy about David having had a vasectomy or that I wasn't sure if I would ever want a baby. But dad calmed her down as I explained we had agreed to discuss artificial insemination on our 10th anniversary.

After I got my degree, David negotiated a great job for me with a restaurant cooking their afternoon meals.

That lasted about a year until the new manager sexually harassed me. I'd told David a number of the servers complained about the guy but so far he hadn't done anything towards me. David nearly came unglued when he saw him grab my ass. The manager didn't know David was my husband. David had brought one of his clients in for lunch. He'd asked to speak with the chef, he did that a lot when he came to eat there. I spoke quietly with him and his client when the manager came up and told me orders were backing up. He grabbed my ass as he said to get my ass back in the kitchen.

David flew off the chair he was on and had the manager on the ground almost before I even knew what happened. All of the servers were thrilled. I opted to quit, even though the owner fired the manager I felt creeped out.

David got me on with another restaurant. It wasn't as nice of a place to work. Very upscale, don't get me wrong, it was the staff that made it miserable. On our 3rd anniversary David suggested that I just quit and stay home. I wasn't sure that was something I wanted as I loved cooking, so I stayed about three more months and then quit and went to work at another restaurant. The business and staff were very nice and I enjoyed it. I was there for almost three years, just past our 6th anniversary.

David had a health scare and I quit and stayed at the hospital and rehab with him for nearly six weeks that he was in there. And then took care of him at our home for another two and a half months.

Finally he was healthy enough to go back to work. We had hoped his genetic dysfunction wouldn't affect him, but it did. I stayed home at that point, other than I would sometimes go with him when he had dinner clients. Some clients accepted my being there, a lot of others it wasn't a good idea. He loved showing me off. And that's how our lives went for the next almost four years. If you are really that curious, when we go out on our dates, I always make his fantasy come true and leave my panties in the dresser.

To be continued...