From Simplicity to Complicated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David smiled as he gave me one of the flutes.

We clinked glasses and then I took a sip. I'm not sure what I expected, but it was intriguing. There was a hint of fruit to it, but I wasn't sure what fruit exactly. The texture was smooth, kind of slippery in a way. I blushed again as it caused me to kind of hiccup. Which only caused David to grin at me even bigger.

It had only been five minutes and five sips of champagne since she left, but I felt a bit of a warming sensation growing within my body. Whether it was the champagne, or his continued caressing of my clit or a combination of the two, but whatever it was, I found myself slipping my hips forward, towards the edge of the booth seat. My knees were spreading even wider, giving him easier access to my pussy. My shoulders were still pressed into the back of the seat. My legs were spread as far apart as could be in this position, signaling my desire to David.

His fingers responded as they moved down and two of them slipped between my labia and pressed on into my pussy. After Tina had opened this door to me, I could easily become addicted to David manipulating, no, that isn't the right word. I could easily become addicted to David pleasing me this way.

My eyes felt like they were burning into David's as we stared at each other. My breathing was increasing even as I was forced to lick my lips more as the air I greedily gulped in was drying them quickly.

"You look so amazing." David said as he moved closer.

I could feel a bit of a flutter to my body, it was unlike anything I had felt to this point of my young life. While his fingers stretched my pussy in a satisfying manner, it wasn't enough, my pussy wanted more. I knew this made me look like some kind of wanton slut, but I didn't care. I licked my lips, curling my tongue up, hinting I wanted him to close the distance between us.

David understood what my tongue was saying and he closed the distance with vigor.

Oh, that kiss as his lips pressed into mine...It rang bells I didn't know were in my head. My left hand crossed over his thigh and I felt a large bulge in his pants. I squeezed it and heard David moan in response into my mouth as our kiss continued. Somehow I still remembered the things Tina had told me about cocks. His cock obviously wasn't fully hard yet, thick but still pliable, but it already felt bigger than the dildo she introduced me to.

In the back of my mind I could hear a voice almost screaming in a panic, if his cock got much bigger, it would destroy me.

I didn't care. This gorgeously handsome man wanted me and I didn't care how big his cock was. I was laying claim to it. I could feel his cock responding to my aggressive caresses to it, thickening, becoming firmer and pushing its way up the front of his pants. I followed it up until I found it had pushed the head of that gorgeous cock up, far above his belt.

The soft, slightly spongy head of his cock felt amazing to my fingertips. Mentally I had completely forgotten what he was doing to me, but my body hadn't. At that moment a wave of orgasmic bliss struck me.

It was a good thing his mouth was plastered over mine with his tongue entrenched with mine inside my mouth. I saw thousands of lightning bolts before my eyes as I vaguely felt my hips jerking to the spasms.

As I slowly came back to consciousness, I saw David grinning at me. I smiled at that look, he said something but I wasn't sure what he said. Slowly my hearing returned.

"Wh-what did you say?" I asked breathlessly.

"I said you look so ravishing coming down from your orgasm." David smiled.

"That was amazing." I smiled. "Thank you." I said as I slowly tried to straighten up and then sit back. I frowned as I didn't really feel the cloth he'd given me. "What happened?"

David chuckled as he pointed at one of the extra bowls still on the table. I saw the cloth lying in it.

"You came so hard you gushed and soaked it. I think I managed to keep your dress dry. I had to work a regular cloth napkin under you for now. I'll get another large one when our food gets here." David whispered.

I probably should have been embarrassed but I wasn't. If this was sex with David, he could do anything he wants to me for it.

Slowly my full consciousness returned and I knew I should have been embarrassed and I was to some degree, but not by much. I did look around, but if anyone had been wise to what happened, they weren't looking.

"I need to go to the restroom." I whispered softly into David's ear.

David smiled and nodded before he slipped out of the booth and then took my hand for me to slide out. He quickly removed the napkin before I stood. We shared a tender kiss and then it grew aggressive before he broke it.

The insides of my thighs felt very damp and as I walked I felt a bit more wetness coating them as my body continued to recover from that amazing orgasm.

I was extremely thirsty when I got back to our table. I drank all my water and half of David's and another glass of Cristal before we saw our server again. After refilling our water glasses she picked up the bowl with the large napkin in it. I blushed as I saw the look on her face, she had to have noticed the scent. She walked away but stopped about 10 feet away before she looked back at me and grinned. I blushed again.

She returned about 5 minutes later with our food. She had a wicked grin on her face every time she looked at me. The steak and lobster were prepared well.

David's hand played with my thigh a lot for the rest of the meal but he didn't return his caresses directly to my pussy. I was both grateful and put off at the same time.

But his conversation was wonderful. It was interesting how much he seemed to know about what those my age found interesting. When I asked about that he laughed. As part of his efforts as an advisor he had to keep abreast with all aspects of people, so he could converse on any topic that might help motivate a client.

He engaged me about the food, asking if I had prepared the meal would I have altered anything.

I know I've said this a lot and I'm sorry, but honestly, I blushed again. My time with David was a serious crash course in human interactions and while I never felt right as a reclusive personality, it was what I had been shoehorned into. But David wasn't satisfied with that, he told me much later he saw the real me and he was driven to help me emerge.

I explained what I liked about how our food had been prepared but then told him how I would have altered it and he grinned the whole time.

"You know, if I earn the right to another date with you, I'd love for you to come to my place and cook that meal for us." David told me.

I was beyond thrilled at that thought and I nodded my agreement to fulfill that request.

By the time the waitress came back to ask about dessert my body was tired of food, of talk, I wanted more physical contact with David.

"I don't think we need dessert from here." I told David as he engaged me to discuss it.

His eyes opened a bit wider before his grin emerged.

"I believe we're fine." He told the waitress and then got his credit card out and handed it to her. "Bring us another bottle of the Cristal too." David told her.

We weren't there much longer.

Once I got back into his car, I sat mostly on my right hip. Once the prying eyes of the valet were gone, I pulled the back of my dress up so I wasn't sitting on it and then sat up normally. David grinned wickedly at me and then put the car in gear.

My body was happy as once we were on the road his hand returned to my thigh and then slid up. His fingers began to gently stoke my fire even as my thighs spread wider, giving him greater access.

David had bought his place in one of the biggest highrises in our city. I was kind of surprised as we pulled into the parking garage built into the building. He had a fairly decent parking spot, not too far from the elevators, but not in a direct traffic path where people would move through to get to their cars.

I swallowed hard as he turned off his car. We hadn't spoken about what was going to happen now, but after everything that had happened and now he took me to his home, the potential was there. As his hand gripped the door handle, I gripped his hand that was still on my thigh.

"David." I said softly as I moved my hand to the bulge of his cock. "I don't have much experience so please forgive my lack of knowledge about such matters. Would it be a turn off, if I tried to please you orally right now?" Yes, I was worried he'd either be disgusted by the act or turned off by my naivety.

But that beautiful smile of his told me all I needed to know. I even felt his cock shift a bit under my hand.

"Explore it, however you wish." David said softly to me.

I grinned and quickly got his pants opened and saw he didn't have any underwear on. His cock was right there in plain sight. Tina had used the word cock for all penises, but I knew right there that David had a cock and I knew I wanted that cock now more than ever. I watched almost enthralled as it continued to fill with blood, causing it to expand in length and girth. Watching it act as Tina had described the process to me, it seemed nearly magical. Clearly this was turning him on. My hand gently wrapped around it even as I took a moment to look about the garage floor we were on.

Not seeing anyone, I bent over and stared at this interesting bit of his flesh. I'd seen anatomical drawings and a few pictures of real dicks before, but never erect. And of course I'd seen Robbie many times naked, but this was my first time seeing a real man's cock. I couldn't imagine that one day Robbie's might look like this. I shifted more in the seat as I tried to get more comfortable as well as closer to my target. I didn't know how things would turn out for David and I, but I knew moving forward, if I wasn't with David, this would be the standard I would measure any other man's penis by.

His cock was a lot bigger than that dildo. From Tina's descriptions of the subject, I'd say he was half hard at this point. David's pubic hair was trimmed, perhaps a half inch length. I couldn't wait any longer as my tongue slipped out of my mouth, I closed my eyes.

The heat was the first thing I noticed. All that blood filling his cock had brought an almost searing heat to it. The tantalizing surface sponginess was intriguing as well. I felt every crinkle of flesh as my tongue slipped up the underside of his cock, from the edge of my fingers holding it, onto the head itself. Tina had said taste would depend on a lot of factors, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I kind of had braced for a musky type taste and smell, but both were pretty clean to be honest. I wondered if maybe when he went to the bathroom before we left, he had cleaned up.

He wasn't circumcised and I did as Tina said and gently pulled downwards on the skin, exposing the head of his cock completely. I slipped the head of his cock into my mouth and his cock jerked before quickly finishing getting hard at that point.

I was surprised just how much space in my mouth his cock head took up. I was trying to understand spatial relationship differences. I never had anything in my pussy that could challenge how far I could open my mouth, so how would I take this monster inside my body down there? Just two of my fingers seemed very snug in my pussy and this cock was vastly bigger than two of my fingers. Naive me was too serious.

I felt his hand begin to caress my hair and I gave up thinking about size and how it would all fit together. I had a goal right now and that was to give David pleasure and complete my first blow job.

Tina had warned me some guys like to try and force their cock into and down your throat and to be honest; when David's hand first touched my hair I thought he was going to do that. But David was always a gentleman with me, that night was no exception. I heard a slight noise by the steering wheel and I kind of looked at it and I saw him push it towards the dash. That's when I realized he had been using it in telescopic mode.

I took advantage of the extra room granted by that. And I redoubled my efforts. Hearing David moan and groan as I licked and sucked on his cock was rather rewarding to me. I even paused and licked down to his balls and I licked and sucked on them as Tina had showed me.

I tried once to see how far into my throat I could take him. Today, after 10 years, I'm proud to say I can deep throat him with no problems, but 18 year old me was definitely "biting off more than she could chew." The last thing I wanted was to expel the fine dinner I had, so I backed off that idea quickly.

Everytime I heard David moan or groan, I looked up at him. Sometimes his eyes were open and the look he gave me was intoxicating. Most times they were closed, but the look of joy on his face was undeniable. I made a special effort to remember every spot that made him moan and what I did to get him to make that sound.

Start to finish, perhaps 15 minutes passed. He whispered he was about to cum. I was not missing this experience. I backed most of his cock out of my mouth, the ridge of the glans were just outside of my lips. I focused my tongue's attention to the relatively small tip. My free hand was rubbing the shaft of his cock quickly. And then it happened.

Okay, Tina's advice did not cover just how hard a man's cum can ejaculate out of his cock. I nearly inhaled his first spurt of ejaculate in shock as it struck the back of my throat so hard. The other shock was the heat of his cum. I ran my tongue around the head of his cock so hopefully the rest of his cum would hit my tongue and not the back of my throat.

Tina told me the taste of cum would depend, that a man's diet could influence the taste. David's taste was not a problem for me. The consistency was another story. But I was determined to see this through to the end and I swallowed every drop his cock produced. By the end, I knew I liked his cum. If we continued as a couple, I'd be swallowing this a lot and I have.

I will say it left me wanting something to drink though.

As I sat up, even if I hadn't enjoyed it or the taste had been unpleasant, the grin and pleasure on David's face was enough to make me want to do it again and again.

He pulled me to him and kissed me, hard and deeply. So much so it took my breath away and my head swam for a few moments. I was a little surprised, from Tina's discussion I hadn't expected him to do that. She led me to believe guys had a problem with touching cum. Maybe David's pleasure didn't even let him consider it, but in all our time together, he has never shied from his cum, in or on my body.

We grinned at each other as I straightened myself up a little and he closed his pants up before we got out of his car and went up to his apartment.

His apartment was on the 25th floor. He actually had 3 of the apartments on that floor. The one he used was in the middle of the other 2. He had done it because occasionally he needed a place for a client or family member to stay. But then he found out the walls weren't very good when it came to noise. So it helped keep neighbor noises down.

He hung the small purse and light sweater I wore up for me and told me to feel free and make myself at home. He was going to the bathroom.

After I messaged Tina and my driver about where I was and that I was okay, I walked about his apartment, enjoying the decor. After getting some water from his fridge, I noticed he had a great sound system and as I looked through his LPs I saw he had some Neil Diamond. I know I'm young and Neil is quite a bit older, but his music still moves. My Dad is a big LP connoisseur and so I knew exactly how the system worked. I turned it on and set the record up. "Cracklin' Rosie" came up first as the needle glided along the record.

I smiled and swayed my hips a bit and then I felt David's hands come up my arms. He spun me around and took me in his arms as we began dancing together.

I couldn't help but grin and laugh.

David began singing along with Neil and he had such a sweet voice. No, not some voice that he should be a professional, just a sweet melodic voice that would melt the heart of his woman any time he chose to unleash it on her. And my heart is a big puddle every time he sings to me. He wins a lot of karaoke contests.

His hands teased me off and on as we danced. As the next song started, it was "Forever in Blue Jeans" and David began doing this two step type dance. I had never done anything like it but he led me through it and it was so much fun. He told me later it was called "The Electric Slide".

"Song Sung Blue" was the next song and he stepped in and did this little shoulder kind of rocking dance. But as we moved through the steps, I was positive he was inventing the steps on the spot, he undid his shirt. By the time the song was over, we were sitting on the couch, he was naked and I only had on my heels and stockings.

By the time "Sweet Caroline" started, I was on my back, my right leg over the back of the couch, my left foot on the floor and his face was buried between my legs.

There was a huge difference between Tina's technique and David's, but that isn't to say either was better than the other. Tina's was a line drive, David's was a whirlwind of curves. In nearly no time it seemed, he gave me 2 orgasms and by the next to last time Neil sang "sweet Caroline", his cock was pushing for entrance to my pussy. I'd reached down as Tina had me do and pulled my labia open. Knowing he was my first, David took it slowly and in stages. Once the head of his cock was fully within me he paused and just kissed me. At this point I had no clue what Neil was singing. I was listening to David's cock. As my hips moved he pushed a bit deeper inside of me and then paused again. I remember hearing "Hello Again" as David came to rest deep inside of me.

I could feel his pubic mound pressed into my fingers still between us, holding myself open. I couldn't believe how full I felt, both in depth and width. A bit too full I felt at the time but I wasn't stopping now. Not from personal experience, but from Tina's discussion I knew David was definitely bigger than the average. No, not one of those gigantic twelve inch cocks everyone seems to have in stories and videos. He has a wonderful nine inch cock which took a while to get completely comfortable with, but now, after almost ten years of marriage, he fits me perfectly. Or perhaps it is me that now fits him perfectly.

Oh can David fuck. Whether he wants to do it in a loving manner or be completely animalistic, it doesn't matter. He was perfectly loving that night.

"I'm so glad you gave me that blow job earlier." David whispered to me as we made love to each other on the couch. "It took the biggest edge off of me so now I can devote myself to you and our pleasure."

He gave me several more orgasms as we fucked.

As Neil was singing "America" David came deep inside of me. For a moment I thought of the condoms but then I knew David had a vasectomy so I wasn't worried about getting pregnant. A disease never entered my mind and should have been a bigger concern, but everything about David made me trust him.

We relaxed for a bit as "September Morn" played. Then David sat up and helped me to sit up. He stood up and then pulled me to my feet before pulling me up into his arms. I kind of squealed and wrapped my legs around his waist. David carried me back to his bedroom, my arms hugging him tightly. He offered me the bathroom before we got into his bed.

We made love three more times throughout the night.

I was worried the next morning, I found several ranting texts from my mom. I simply texted her back, as well as my dad and Tina, saying I was fine and I'd be home in a few hours. I saw the stain on the floor from where David's cum had leaked out of me as he carried me to the bedroom. So I cleaned that up next.