From Slut to Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!!

Rachel had teared up, moving her hips mechanically on the zucchini with new red marks on her thigh and breast.

"Please Mistress", she sobbed "Let this slut come." She felt that she had done everything that was asked of her and yet had not been able to get any relief for herself.

Liz grabbed her by the hand and asked "Are you willing to do whatever I ask for in exchange for an orgasm?"

"Yes Mistress! Please Mistress," Rachel answered, sniffing. Broken. Still filled by the Zucchini, still on edge while coming down slightly following Frank's own orgasm.

"Show me" Liz whispered, feeling Frank's penis get back to a flaccid state and sliding outside of her. "Lick the cum from my cunt" she ordered, as she rose slightly to lay back down next to him, legs spread with globs of cum already oozing from her slit.

The thought of further humiliation immediately sparked Rachel's body. The prize for obeying was to finally achieve an orgasm but the truth is that even without the prize, she may very well have done what she was told. She slowly hunched her shoulder forward and got on all fours, taking doggy steps and moving closer to Liz's pussy. With the zucchini shoved so far inside her that the widest part was now well inside her vagina, it remained lodged in although moving around made her contract her pussy, squeezing a new moan out of her. She was in a fog, no longer worried about what seemed dirty or unappealing hours ago. Her body was betraying her, pushing her to submit further and experience new levels of humiliation.

A timid tongue lapped Liz's clitoris, who immediately reprimanded her "Tut, tut, tut... Beg for it, slut and then lap it. You won't fool me by licking my clit. Just let yourself go and enjoy the experience that you crave. You don't have to think right now, just lick yourself to oblivion and obey my commands. It's the easiest life you can wish for. Just do as you're told and don't worry about a thing." She was glowing as the mistress, showing Rachel that complete obedience was required.

Without hesitation, Rachel looked up and begged "Please Mistress, can this slut lick the cum from your cunt. Nothing would make this slut happier than cleaning your cunt right now, Mistress."

"Better..." Liz answered. "Go"

With renewed exuberance, Rachel started licking from the crack of her ass to catch the juice that had already oozed out and began lapping up. Strings of cum glistened between Rachel's tongue and chin to her Mistress' pussy. Liz moaned satisfyingly and rubbed her shoulders against the mattress, getting close to Frank.

"Thanks for the show" he told her while gently kissing her lips, "I'm just happy to be the spectator."

Liz hand touched his penis and started caressing it gently, more as a "thank you" than an attempt to revive it. Her main interest had her head between her thighs right now and she didn't need any help but the permission she was just granted.

"Good job, little slut" Liz panted, feeling her slut's tongue dig into each of her fold with renewed energy "very good... Now push that zucchini out of your cunt."

Rachel was swooning at the compliment, only too happy to be of proper service. As her tongue dug inside her Mistress, mixing juices and cum, she contracted her pelvic muscle and felt the girth of the zucchini slowly extending the ring of her vagina. Panting and moaning, she looked at her Mistress in a new light: Liz had won and turned her into her slave. She was compelled to immediately obey and Rachel understood that her happiness lied in her obedience to others. Especially if it meant being used sexually.

As she stopped pushing to regain her breath, the zucchini was sucked back inside her, leaving only an inch outside of her hole. She looked at Liz again and with her tongue out, tried to explain "zis sut iz t'ying, mistess."

"I'm sure you are, my slut..." Liz caressed Rachel's face with the back of her hand and said "Let's see how hard you are trying. Turn around and push one more time. Frank needs to see that cunt of yours getting stretched..."

Blushing, Rachel turned around and backed up on the mattress as Liz requested, her pussy within reach. Soon after a final instruction to contract her cunt slowly, Rachel concentrated and pushed as long as she could, feeling as if she had reached the widest part of the zucchini, stretching her pussy more than it had ever been stretched before. As she was getting ready to relax ahead of flexing once more, Liz grabbed the tip of the zucchini, holding it in place before it could go back in and maintained the extension to Rachel's vagina. With her free hand, Liz squeezed Rachel's clit between two fingers, slowly rolling the gorged bead inside its hood. Rachel's breath was taken away as her back immediately arched.

"Now hold it, hold it... and don't you dare cum or Frank will make sure that your tits are black and blue by morning," Liz said. It was the first time she threatened violence but she knew Rachel was on the verge of coming and she needed her to last longer.

Liz slowly started pulling the zucchini out of Rachel's cunt as she moaned, burying her face in her hands, bucking and wringing her wrists. She purposely let it slide back in order to lengthen the duration of pleasure but removed it at once as soon as the girth became smaller. Rachel gasped and felt the openness of her pussy, immediately yearning for it to be back inside despite the stretch. She knew she exhibited a gape to Frank and Liz but awaited instructions, docile, tamed.

Liz caressed her inner thighs, praising her for her abundant juices and gently flicked her labia. "You are doing very well," she complimented as she dabbed her slut's secretion. "Tell me, do you still enjoy taking a bath like you used to when you were a teenager?"

Rachel immediately knew what she was talking about, referring to the many times she had described in confidence her favorite masturbation position - laying at the bottom of the empty bathtub, legs in the air, with her clit right under the water faucet.

"I'm not sure Frank knows of your bath tub indiscretions," Liz giggled, "And I remembered you being very embarrassed at the thought of being caught. We all have a secret garden, even after spending years together, don't we? Let's get you in and see how long you can hold out. Are you ready?"

"Yes Mistress, this slut is ready," Rachel answered a bit too enthusiastically.

Amused, Liz ribbed Frank in complicity and said "Let's put this back inside you first, I think you miss your new little friend, don't you?"

Rachel knew that this was only meant to get her to admit that she wanted her pussy filled again. Begging for a zucchini to be shoved inside her was only another way to humiliate her.

"Yes, Mistress. This slut wants it back inside her cunt."

Liz had put the tip of the zucchini at the entrance of Rachel's vagina and was applying a small amount of pressure, enough to keep it from moving and sliding sideways.

"Well, you need to do the work and get it back in there then," she said as Rachel starting grinding herself on the tip, easing it inside herself once more. Still coated in juice and held firmly by Liz, it slowly filled her up again, squeezing a guttural sound out of her throat.

"Good girl. Now get to the tub without dropping it."

Both followed Rachel's swaying hips as she stayed on all fours, carefully crawling to the bathroom.

Thinking to herself than she shouldn't feel any more embarrassment than shoving a zucchini up her cunt a few minutes ago, she was surprised at how small she felt in front of the tub, about to demonstrate how she had satisfied her carnal hunger since puberty.

"Go on, show us," Liz said, standing next to her.

Rachel leaned in the tub to turn on the faucet to find the best combination of temperature and water pressure, careful to hold the zucchini in place with one hand as she was now standing up. She left the tub unplugged so the water would run out and looked at Liz who nodded towards the tub.

"Let's see how this little slut gets herself off when she's alone," Liz said, glancing at Frank.

The steam of the water was warming up the room quickly as Rachel carefully held the zucchini in place, her legs parting to step in the tub. She sat and let herself slide down, legs against the wall until her ass laid almost under the faucet. Liz knelt outside of the tub, getting close to Rachel and told her "I want you to hold it until I give you permission to come. Under no circumstances are you allowed to come until I tell you so. Are we crystal clear?"

"Yes Mistress, this slut understands," Rachel said as the water was reaching her back and keeping her warm from the cold tub.

"Repeat what I told you," Liz insisted.

"This slut is not to come until her Mistress gives her permission to," Rachel panted, anxious to focus on her clit at last.

"Very good; you may begin."

Rachel slowly sled her hips under the water, gasping at the immediate result. The reaction to the water tensed her body, pushing out the zucchini and further stretching her pussy, including the hood of her clit, revealing more of the unprotected tiny bud to the constant flow of water. The pleasure was much more intense than usual, driven by an evening on edge, ongoing humiliation and an erect clitoris.

Rachel's hands immediately pressed against the side of the tub, loosing her breath to the waves of pleasure that were going through her. She felt the usual tingle in her pussy, precursor to her orgasm and quickly shifted her body from the flow of water to delay the inevitable.

As she was catching her breath, she saw Liz step in the tub and place her feet on each side of her neck, her back to the faucet and facing her. Bending at the knees, she gave Rachel a close-up display as her pussy nearly touched her slut's chin. Rachel lifted her head slightly, eager to lick if she was commanded to to so.

"You are doing very well, my little slut. I really wanted to see your pussy twitch under the water but I need to face you so that your Master can get a clear view of what I'm going to do to you."

Rachel was perplexed but awaited her orders.

"Slide under the water again and don't you dare come until I tell you," Liz added.

Moving her hips slightly, Rachel felt the water hit her clitoris again and tensed up against the growing rush.

Liz looked as if she was concentrating with one hand between her leg, tugging up near the hood of her clit. All of the sudden, she managed to break through her own inhibitions and splashed Rachel in the face with a stream of urine. Her slut took a second to realize what was happening and started hyperventilating almost immediately as she understood how she was being used. A groan and moan started to escape her throat as Liz shouted "NOT YET!" and Rachel quickly shifted her hips again, feeling on the verge of tears and the verge of an orgasm at once, her pussy more swollen than it had ever been before with the blood pulsing inside her clit.

Liz has stopped her stream and told Rachel "Beg for it. Beg for it like a nasty whore and reveal yourself."

Out of breath and out of mental faculty to make sense of anything but her burning desire, she gargled "Yes Mistress, please use this slut to be your piss toy. I want to be covered in your piss, I want to drink it. Please Mistress, force me to do whatever you want with me, I want to be your slave."

Elated at what she had just heard, Liz moved her weight and rested her knees in the tub, moving her pussy right above Rachel's face and started spraying her again. Rachel kept her clit away from the water pressure in order to slow down her orgasm and enjoy the complete bliss that she felt being treated as she was now. She knew her place and Liz was her Mistress. Without thought, she extended her neck and puckered her lips, mouthing the area right below Liz's clit, letting her mouth be filled and swallowing as eagerly as she could.

"Come now," the instruction barely registering through the fog of desire but enough for Rachel to open her legs slightly, letting the water hit her clitoris and immediately creating a chain reaction of explosions unlike anything she'd felt before. The orgasms caught her in waves as her moans lost themselves in Liz's pussy. No longer able to swallow, piss started to leak from the corners of her mouth as she felt close to blacking out. Gulping as she could, she pushed her mouth hard against Liz as the only display of gratitude she could muster. After a few more seconds and spams of her pussy, her head fell back on the tub as Liz gently rubbed her labia on her nose.

In a daze, Rachel felt Frank and Liz helping her out and putting her in bed as hands washed her face and remove the zucchini as she moaned once more, softly, her throat irritated from grunting so much.

She passed out, exhausted mentally and physically.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave a rating and a comment if you can. All feedback is appreciated.

12