From Soccer to Sucker Pt. 05

Story Info
Valeria continues her control.
5k words
4.51
11.6k
13

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,348 Followers

Chapter 5

Friday morning Jake was feeling a lot better about himself than he had the morning before. He had sadly had to skip going out with his buddies yet again due to the sheer time the whole female soccer team's laundry had taken by hand, and how exhausted he had been after wards. Luckily his buddies hadn't made a big deal out of it, they had just wished him luck, knowing he had waited on Valeria after their practice, thinking he was just proceeding with his plan to seduce her. What his friends thought was one less concern, but it still sucked that he had to miss out on another night of partying, especially with what he had gotten in return.

At least it hadn't been as completely mortifying as Wednesday had been, nothing had ever come close to the horrors of tyring on that very pink very frilly princess outfit, the outfit which panties and stockings he had been made to take home. He still shuddered thinking back to when he had taken the delicate soft sensual feeling garments out of his pockets once he had arrived home. For a brief moment he had actually considered putting them on again. The fact that he had grown hard by wearing them before bothered him to no end and he somehow hoped it would prove it didn't have anything to do with those panties.

He had come up with about a million theories about why he could have grown horny. Mostly theories revolving around Valeria as she was a gorgeous girl, or the fact that he would usually get horny around that time as he would be looking for a hook up for the night. No matter how much he had tried to blame thing on such factors, he just couldn't push away the thought that the soft silky even sensual feel of this lingerie might have been what triggered him.

In the end he had decided not to put them on, for a big part because he was terrified that it would confirm that he had actually grown hard from those panties while he could still make excuses now. Then there was also the fact that he never ever wanted to have anything to do with wearing things that were remotely feminine ever again. It just triggered the full shame of wearing that princess dress yet again and that wasn't something he wanted to put himself through. It hadn't taken long to make up his mind and when he did, he had buried the stockings and panties as deep in his underwear drawer as possible, never to be seen again. They were far out of sight and he hoped they would soon be far out of mind as well.

Actively trying to forget something was hard, but he had managed things rather well or at least well enough for his satisfaction. As a result he managed to radiate most of his natural confidence once more while heading into class, that dress and those panties were figments of the past, sure yesterday had been embarrassing as well, but it was a true help and something he could rationalise way better. As he saw it he had only had to wear that dress to be mocked.

With those event further pushed back in his mind and having had a 'second date' with Valeria Jake's ruse came a lot more natural to him than it had yesterday. He was believing his own lies well enough to confidently boast about them to his friends. "Things are going pretty well, we had some quality time together and while Valeria is no easy catch at all, I think she's warming up to me nicely. We even kissed yesterday." Jake boasted, leaving out that it was just a quick peck on his cheek after she had gotten him all flustered and embarrassed, none of his friends needed to know about that, and she had kissed him on her own accord, seemingly straight out of desire so he guessed she was kind of warming up to him.

Valeria on the other hand was boasting to her friends how everything was taken care of and how they would all have freshly washed clothes for their match on Saturday. The girls all loved it as it relieved them of such a huge burden. They could usually throw their stuff in the washer with he rest of their clothes, but it was simply tedious to be obligated to start a washer after every training and match. Now they could just do their personal laundry when it fitted them best.

The remainder of the day of their day at school passed by pretty uneventfully. Jake still got nervous whenever he saw the girls laughing a lot, or when Valeria threw him a direct look when their paths crossed. Like with everything it wasn't nearly as disastrously nervous as it had once been the day before though. Nevertheless he was happy when the day was finally over. Valeria hadn't bothered him all day long so today he could finally go out partying with his buddies once more. It wasn't ideal though with their match coming up tomorrow he couldn't go all out, but at least it was better than hand washing sweaty soccer clothes.

He had only just went on his way to his dorm for a quick meal and a change of clothes when he received a message form Valeria. Just reading her name on his screen made him nervous. For a moment he was tempted to ignore it and act as if he just hadn't seen the message, but given how Valeria had teased of exposing him before he decided that probably wasn't a wise move. Reluctantly he opened the message and groaned. "Hey there Princess, come to my dorm asap, the clothes should all be dry by now so all that rests is folding them. If you hurry this shouldn't take long at all, you can be in and out in 20 minutes depending on how fast those hands of yours are."

Jake really couldn't believe what he was reading, couldn't she just leave him alone even for just a day? Sure the evening was still young, so he guessed if it really wouldn't be an issue to make it to the party, but still he wasn't happy at all that she bothered him yet again. Nevertheless he reluctantly changed his course and headed out to Valeria's dorm instead, knocking at her door with a deep sigh once he arrived.

"Ah there you are Princess I was already worried I would have to come looking for you. In any case, I have better things to do tonight than watching you fold laundry and I'm sure you do to so why don't we get this over with quickly so we can both be on our way?" Valeria smirked, making sure to keep Jake on his toes by telling him how he made the right choice coming over this quickly. It wasn't a clear threat, but Jake was smart enough to know that he didn't want Valeria to come looking for him.

"Now come on in Princess, this is something even you should be able to do without any instructions. Just pick up the clothes from where you hung them to dry and neatly pile them inside this box, you can't really mess this up, if it doesn't look neat enough you just refold it. Now get going!" Valeria instructed as she slammed the door shut behind him and shoved a box into his arms before retreating to her bed leaving him to fend for himself.

After the laborious task of hand washing all these clothes, folding them and putting them in a box felt like a walk in the park. It was pretty easy to do one after the other without needing to scrub hard for several minutes or wait for the water to drain and refill. They were also clean so that was a great boon compared to yesterday as well. While folding each item only took a few moments, the sheer amount of clothing still made the time add up significantly, but eventually after only a little over twenty minutes he had the big box filled with neatly folded pairs of pink athletic socks on one side, shirts in the middle and pants at the other side.

Having wasted enough time here as it was, Jake left the bathroom as soon as he was done. "Just so you know I'm done and I'm heading out Valeria." He notified, already heading to the door, but like the day before Valeria was right there to stop him before he could make it.

"Just one second Princess, let me check if you did a good job first, then you can go." Valeria said before having a peak in the box and returning right back to him. "It seems good enough, just one more thing before you leave Princess, are you wearing your pretty panties and stockings? You know the ones you love so much? From the lack of a tent in your pants I would say no, but I'm kind of curious." Valeria mocked as she fixed him with a broad smirk. She had Jake come here for practically nothing as she could have just thrown the clothes in the box herself and brought it to the changing room like that, but she had made it her goal to exert some control over Jake every day and while he was here some proper teasing was in order, just because it was such fun.

"What? Don't be ridiculous, I'll never wear that shit ever again. That hardon was just a coincidence, nothing more. If anything I hated it. In any case, I did as you asked so I'm out of here." Jake instantly blurted out defensively with speed that told Valeria he was in fact struggling himself with the fact that he had gotten hard wearing that dress and lingerie. It was simply precious and perfect for her plans.

"Yeah, whatever Princess, I think we both know that isn't the case, but you're right you can go now. Just don't forget to promote our game tomorrow before you play your match Princess." Valeria told him as he turned beet red, there really was no arguing the way she thought, further discussion only would rub him into his own insecurities regarding the fateful erection even more. With that he just said goodbye and left as fast as he possible could. Like every time he had met up with Valeria he was left feeling flustered and embarrassed. Ever since she had beaten him in that ring she had had the strong upper hand and there was nothing he could do about it, nothing that wouldn't damage his reputation further than it already was. Letting the truth come out, that she had won fair and square and that he had basically been her bitch would destroy all his excuses and more.

After this last humiliation and just the awful week he had had Jake could use a good party and a stiff drink more than ever before. Pair that with a nice hook up and his confidence would be restored. There was no better way than sex with a hot girl to restore his male pride, to show that he still had it in him. It was unbelievable how quickly masturbation grew boring, his hand simply couldn't compare to a hot chick in the slightest.

Once at his dorm Jake got ready in record time, desperate to forget about all of this and to reclaim his pride he had a quick dinner, shower and a change of clothes before heading out to one of his friends dorm for a few beers before hitting the clubs. By the time they left in group they all had a nice buzz going and Jake was back to being as confident as he had ever been. Today he would makeup for lost time and pick up the hottest girl he could find in the entire club. He didn't even question it really, he had never had trouble picking up girls and he doubted that would start now.

At the club it didn't take long for Jake to set his mind on what girl he wanted to take home with him tonight. His eye had fallen on a gorgeous redhead he hadn't seen before. She was wearing a playful red dress with a flowy skirt, a pair of sheer black nylons and pumps. Her wavy red hair gave her a real vamp look while a light freckle on her cheeks gave her something innocent looking, it was quite a contrast, but a contrast he adored as his heart started beating faster and his cock grew rock hard in his pants. Screw panties, it was just girls he was into, he had just grown hard because Valeria was drop dead gorgeous just like he did now. Jake thought still trying to justify him growing hard wearing those panties on Wednesday.

Without hesitation Jake quickly made his way over to the girl and struck up a conversation, starting to smooth talk his way to getting laid. It was a skill he had mastered at this point, and with his handsome look and charming smile it seemed to be working on this girl as well. It didn't take long for her to look intrigued as Jake simply carried on the conversation, getting a bit closer and more handsy as time went on and she showed more and more interest.

Jake was just ramping up to make his move and kiss her when all of a sudden two of his buddies stepped in. One struck up a conversation with the girl while the other took him aside. "Man, what the hell are you doing? I thought you were trying to make your move on Valeria? Listen buddy, I know you're like THE expert on women, but I Valeria is different man. I don't think she'll settle for a fling, and if she's warming up to you know and thinking about getting more serious then you'll screw this up permanently. She'd definitely see this as cheating and I don't think you'd ever make a chance with her again after that. You were playing the long game right? Then keep it in you pants just a bit longer dude, I bet a chick like Valeria is more than worth a few missed out flings. I'm just trying to help you out here buddy." His friend spoke a little on the loud side while Jake was simply stunned, standing there in complete disbelief as his other friend took over right where he had left off, the girl giggling at whatever it was he was saying.

He simply couldn't believe it, he was cockblocked by not one, but two of his friends at the same time, and as much as he hated it he couldn't even tell them to back off. They were right, Valeria was the kind of girl who would take this personal if they were starting to get close to serious they weren't though, even that peck on his cheek had just felt like it was some kind of mockery. Of course his friend didn't really know that and due to all the stories he had made up he couldn't tell them either. All he could do was stand there in shock as he completely lost his chance with this hot redhead.

"You... You're right, I guess it's just the booze talking and the fact that I haven't really gotten laid these past couple of days like I am used to. Valeria is more than worth it though and she probably wouldn't be happy if she found out. Thanks buddy." Was all Jake reluctantly managed to say, while he really just wanted to shove his friends aside and curse them out. There were still plenty of other girls at the club, plenty of potential conquests, but then again his friends would probably just intervene again for his perceived sake and slightly for their own as well as they would get an awesome party if he bedded Valeria.

Completely knocked out of his element Jake just sulked off to the bar, what fun was clubbing if he couldn't pick up girls? He really didn't know what to do with himself and he probably wouldn't stay very long either, this was just no fun. What he did know was that he desperately needed another drink, it was the only good thing at the club for him now. Dancing without girls wasn't fun, especially not while all his friends were trying to hit on one girl or another, and meanwhile his balls were aching, having gotten considerably turned on by that red head. As promising as his evening had looked, it seemed like he would once again leave denied with no other option than to simply jerk off to at least relieve some tension when he got home.

Just like he had expected he just couldn't see the fun of clubbing without getting to hit on girls so after about an hour and a couple more drinks Jake just decided to go home, horny, balls aching and denied. At least he would be well rested for the game tomorrow, but that was about all that could be said about his otherwise miserable situation. God damnit he couldn't believe Valeria had even ruined that for him, and that without even being present.

Well technically he had ruined it himself with his ruses, but still all of this wouldn't have happened if Valeria hadn't beaten him in that ring. If only he hadn't underestimated her so much, if only his ego would have allowed him to back down from that challenge, but it was all too late for that now. He just hoped that once he had promoted their game, Valeria would be pleased and just leave him alone from there on out. Although he doubted that she would drop it so soon, she seemed to be having way too much fun with this and it scared him.

Once home Jake simply jerked himself to a quick orgasm, thinking back to that hot redhead at the club, the one he had seen one of his friends who had interrupted making out with later that evening. He thought of how great she would have been in bed and how amazing waking up next to such a hot girl would have been. All he got out of it was an underwhelming orgasm and he had to sleep all alone. Tonight was supposed to be the night where he would come back form all that shame Valeria had put him through, the night where he was supposed to reclaim his manhood, instead it had just been one epic failure much like his fateful match in that ring.

While Jake had drifted off to sleep, dreaming of the great fuck he had missed, Valeria was out at another club and she was furious. She had had multiple messages from girls asking whether it was true that she and Jake were dating, and warning her that he was just playing the long game to try and get into her panties with no real other intent. They also informed him about the girl Jake had tried to pick up.

With how well known they both were as team captains there had been plenty of people at the club to witness and overhear Jake's friends cock blocking him. Some of them friends of Valeria's friends who weren't really aware of their so called relationship as they only knew Valeria's version of what was happening. Their curiosity and just sheer shock sparked a fast spreading rumour that was unstoppable, by the time it reached Valeria probably half the school already knew.

At first Valeria wanted to scream to everyone that would listen how it was a lie, and how she would never let Jake fuck her. She was very tempted to spill exactly what had been happening between them, just how he was getting into her panties and with the video's to back it up she could quickly and convincingly do so, getting rid of all these rumours and making Jake pay heavily in the process. If she had had anything to drink Valeria would have instantly done so without thinking twice, but she never really drank before a game and so she was sober enough to weigh her options.

In the end Valeria was glad that she hadn't just lashed out the way she initially wanted to, just thinking a little further she had managed to come up with a plan that was so much better than just humiliating Jake and blowing all her plans for him off. If she just went with the flow and played along with his lies she would have so much more control over him. Oh it was just precious, from what she had heard Jake had already gotten screwed by his friends over his lies and she was going to make sure he got screwed by them so much more.

To everyone who asked about it she just sent. "Yeah we kind of are, I didn't really want to come clean about it until it was like really serious and I trusted he was sincere given his reputation, but well since it's out I might as well come clean. One thing is certain I'll need to have a serious talk with him about trying to cheat on me and what you claim he is planning. If he wants this to work then I'll be expecting some serious commitment from him going forward." She was very pleased with herself about bending the rumour mill in her favour. If Jake really wanted people to believe he was her boyfriend he would have to work very hard for it.

Since she had picked up that Jake had gone home not too long after getting cock blocked Valeria decided to let it rest for now, she could break their new relationship status to him tomorrow. For now she just wanted to have a blast and despite how pissed she had been finding out about Jake's ruses, she felt great knowing how badly they had backfired with his friends cock blocking him and ruining his evening. Thinking about how she would make it back fire even more was also just fantastic. Oh she was going to love this so much.

Chapter 6

On Saturday morning a few hours before their game would start Jake got rudely awoken by the loud ringing of his phone. It was still way too early for his alarm to go off and one look at the screen confirmed that it wasn't his alarm, but Valeria calling. He couldn't help but shudder seeing that name on his screen. So far it hadn't meant anything good for him yet and he doubted it would be good this time. Most of all he just wanted to ignore his phone, but like the day before he guessed that probably wasn't a good idea. He would have had more energy to deal with this if he had finally been able to reassert his manhood and pick up a hot chick, but after Valeria had indirectly cock blocked him the evening before he felt even worse than after leaving her place yesterday evening.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,348 Followers
12