From Soccer to Sucker Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello babe, good morning! Are you ready for your game later on? I for one am already looking forward to a possibly bigger crowd when you mention our game this afternoon. You aren't forgetting are you babe?" Valeria cooed in the phone much to Jake's confusion. Babe? That was a first. At least she wasn't calling him princess anymore, but wasn't baby something you would call your boy or girlfriend? They weren't in a relationship right? So what the hell was Valeria up to?

"Good morning Valeria, what's with the babe? We aren't a couple last time I checked, is there something you want to tell me? I mean don't get me wrong, I would love to get together with you, but this is just weird. Like I assured you yesterday, I won't forget to mention your game." Jake replied, not all that smooth, he was still a little slow and half asleep having just been woken up by this very phone call.

"Oh really, we are not? How funny of you to say that, after all it was you who claimed we were. Trust me, I was just as confused as you are when I found out through a friend of a friend that all your friends and by extend the whole bar you went to yesterday seemed to think we were a couple. It hurts that we were apparently dating all along, but you never mentioned that to me. Communication is key in a relationship, you see, like just now when you told me it feels weird to be called babe, I'll happily accommodate you and start calling you princess again, princess. I can only agree that babe felt weird, princess obviously fits you so much better." Valeria smirked, her glee heard through the phone.

"In any case princess, we're official now. I didn't want to embarrass you and call you a liar to everyone who asked about us last night, so I just rolled with it, which brings me to my next point. How dare you try cheat on me princess?! Am I not good enough for you? I even let you wear my prettiest panties and take them home after seeing how excited they made you. I am hurt and we are going to seriously need to work this out if our relationship is to survive this crisis. After all you wouldn't want to disappoint yet another girl by ditching her right after getting in her panties would you? It would be a shame if I had to go crying to my friends and everyone who would listen, telling them all the juicy details of how you got into my panties only to then cheat on me princess." Valeria smirked, knowing that she had him. They both knew he hadn't metaphorically gotten into her panties so all she had to recount was the physical act of him wearing those panties of hers. If she made that public he would be over and done for.

"Okay okay, there's no need to do anything rash Valeria, we'll work this out. I wasn't trying to cheat on you, I didn't even know we really had a thing." Jake quickly appeased her, he couldn't let Valeria come out what had really happened and while he should have been relieved that his ruse now had merit convincing even the biggest sceptics that his plan to get to Valeria was working, relief was the last thing he felt. If anything he felt dread. Now that Valeria knew of his ruse, it stood and fell with her cooperation and he couldn't help but feel like that cooperation came at a cost and knowing Valeria he doubted he would like that cost at all.

"Good Princess, we'll have a talk after I am done with my game, be sure to come and watch your girlfriend play. You can wait for me outside of our dressing room when it's over. I think it's cute and fitting for a boyfriend don't you? Oh and I adore nicknames as you might have noticed Princess so why don't you start calling me Miss from now on? You wouldn't want me to throw a fit in public now would you princess?" Valeria asked, hardly able to supress a giggle, oh this was going to be so much fun.

"Come on Valeria, you can't be serious I can't call you that, what would people think of me. If you really want a nickname at least pick something reasonable." Jake complained, mortified at the thought of having to call Valeria Miss in public. As if this relationship as she had no made it wasn't bad enough already, there went all his freedom to flirt around and have as many hook-ups as he pleased.

"I'm very serious Princess, and you better not forget or I will forget not to call you Princess when we are out in public. When we're around others I'll call you Babe, but you better keep your end of the deal if you want that to continue. We can just laugh it off and say it's a nickname I love, of course they'll probably think you are pussy-whipped for complying, but then again you are pussy-whipped, there's no arguing that now is there Princess? You'll do anything to make me happy won't you?" Valeria cooed, using their relationship as an excuse to make demands, demands Jake could only give into as the cost of not doing it was way too high.

"Alright alright, I'll do it Val... Miss I'll wait for you at your dressing room after your game this afternoon." Jake eventually just yielded. He could only hope Valeria would be more reasonable when it came to working things out regarding his so called trying to cheat on her. This was all rapidly devolving, but Jake felt like he could only go with the flow and pray for the best. After all he was the one who was really going to suffer when all these lies came tumbling down on him. He hated how he had let it get this far. Right about now he just wished he had taken the defeat and admitted that Valeria had outclassed him a lot in that fateful ring. Now even his so called defeat on purpose to get close to Valeria would just account to him looking even more pussy-whipped than Valeria's other demands would already do.

"Great Princess, I see you then so we can have a good talk to fix our relationship, for now, bye bye!" Valeria cheerfully chimed then simply shut off the phone before Jake even had a chance to reply. The only thing he could really do was groan as he put his phone back down, what a horrid way to start the day.

12