All Comments on 'From Soccer to Sucker Pt. 05'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nothing happened lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

😴

FibaroFibaroabout 1 year agoAuthor

If you liked this story and would like to read way more along with a ton of other stories then please check out my page on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/fibaro I have ran into trouble with Patreon, but since SubscribeStar doesn’t accept PayPall you can still follow me there, just make sure you connect your discord account to your Patreon account if you do so you don’t miss out on my content. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro .

darthnader19darthnader19about 1 year ago

Good buildup chapter can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You've described very well that the lie Jake made is now reflecting back on himself. And Valeria acts with great sense and makes Jake dependent on herself with every step. I really like Valeria's dominance over Jake. I would like to have such a dominant, sensible girl as my Mistress.

I am very impatiently and with great interest waiting for the further fate of Jak and Valeria, where will this whole story lead? Thank you @Fibaro for a great story and best regards from Poland, SissyBoy from Warsaw.

💖

Bardzo dobrze opisałeś że kłamstwo wytworzone przez Jake teraz odbija się na nim samym. Zaś Valeria postępuje z dużym rozsądkiem i z każdym krokiem uzależnia Jake od siebie. Bardzo Mi się podoba wytwarzenia dominacji przez Valerię nad Jakiem. Chciałbym mieć taką dominującą, rozsądną dziewczynę jako swoją Panią.

Bardzo niecierpliwie i z wielkim zainteresowaniem czekam na dalsze losy Jaka i Valerii, dokąd doprowadzi cała ta historia? Dziękuję @Fibaro za wspaniałą historię i serdecznie pozdrawiam z Polski, SissyBoy z Warszawy. 💖

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well this one sucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait to see Valeria fixes their relationship and stops him from cheating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This looks like it's written by a woman by the way the MC is made to think. Guys just don't think like the one in this piece, especially a jock. That kind of guy would never allow her that much power and even the way his friends cock block him is in female dialogue. Once the bet was over, so would the drama. The bar scene with his friend blocking him would never have happened. He would have told him to fuck off and mind his own business. It's just funny, this big jock all dramatic, worried what Valeria and her friends are thinking. He would just call a piece of ass and be done with it. It's well written but they definitely go to "sensitive U".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...