From Soccer to Sucker Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great? That's insane, I'm not going to get rid of any body hair, the guys would never let me live that down and I like what I have and there is no way I'm getting rid of it. I'll look like some freak or some sissy. There is just no way." Jake spat out, shocked that Valeria even thought that was an idea worth mentioning to begin with.

"Insane? Well I have to say that I am glad you seem to think so as that means this measure won't miss it's goal. It's unfortunate that you can't grow hair for the after practice showers, but the fact that you feel self conscious about it is great. You see this way you might be too self conscious to take another girl to bed and thus it would prevent you from cheating. Plus I for one love a guy without all that yucky body hair, which I guess means that on its own it won't be a powerful enough deterrent. Don't worry though I have the perfect added measure to make absolutely sure that there won't be any cheating going forward." Valeria spoke as Jake listened in shock, this was her intent?

Before he managed to figure out how to react to this to still get out from under it, Valeria had grabbed a package from nearby and held it up for him to see. It looked like it held five neatly folded pieces of white cloth with a slight shimmer to the fabric. "As for the second measure I think this will be perfect, your very own panties. We both know that you can't get enough of wearing panties, and while these aren't exactly as pretty as what you are used to and as such probably a lot less exciting they are ones you can get away with wearing all day every day which should make up for them being so plain." Valeria said with a big smile as she watched the horror on Jake's face grow. His little misstep at the club had given her the perfect opportunity to accelerate her plan and even though she was pushing things quite a bit now, she was positive he would yield. She didn't really want to use the video's she had of him as blackmail, but she wasn't afraid to use them either if he would keep on refusing.

"No, absolutely no Valeria! This is going way too far and I won't stand for it. I'll probably get kicked off the team if the guys find out I am wearing panties, besides that erection was only a coincidence, us guys have weird inexplicable boners all the time, it was nothing more and nothing less. I want to give this a shot and I promise I won't try to cheat on you, but these measures are ridiculous." Jake firmly stated, expecting Valeria to see reason and yield.

Much to his surprise she didn't seem all too phased at all. Instead Valeria just opened the package and unfolded a pair holding it up to him. They were very plain, just solid white and the style covered a lot as well he had never seen a girl wear a style like this before. All his hook ups wore cheekier and fancier panties than this. The only small accent they had was a small white bow sitting right at the centre of the waistband, a detail small enough not to be noticed on first glance. The shimmer of the fabric was more obvious, but not too terrible either. Still these were most definitely panties and he had no idea why she was showing him this, this was absurd, he had made himself very clear he thought.

"Don't be such a pussy Jake, if you act casual no one will even notice. Look they pretty much look like regular male briefs only they are full cut female briefs. Unless you guys stare at one another's underwear when you change I bet no one will notice if you are discreet. Upon closer inspection however they are obviously girl's briefs so if you for example tried to hook up with some girl to cheat on me and she would help you out of your panties she would definitely notice you are wearing panties. Given the trouble you give me I bet you wouldn't want that and thus these are the perfect deterrent. In your case the only thing I would worry about is entering the locker room with a boner because you love your panties so much." Valeria spoke firmly with a teasing giggle at the end.

"No way! No guy wears briefs anymore hell even that would make me look like a fool so there is no way I'll wear fucking panties. Be reasonable Valeria, there has to be some other way, please I give you my word that I won't even try to look at another girl the wrong way, Please anything but this crap." Jake repeated, clearly not willing to yield.

"Your word Really? Like I already said your word carries no weight, that ship has sailed already. There needs to be a base of trust for your word to work and until then this is the only way I see you can earn this trust. So it's either that cream and these panties or a break up. In which case I guess the girls laughter when I recount how you dumped me because the panties I bought you for every day wear after seeing how much you love wearing panties, simply because you didn't think they were pretty enough, will cheer me right up. I can even bring these to credit my stories so they can see for themselves." Valeria said, trailing the hem of the pair she had unfolded while she fixed him with an intense stare, daring him to finish their 'relationship'.

Jake was mortified as he just stared at Valeria for what seemed like forever, she couldn't be serious right? She wouldn't do that to him would she? But the look in her eyes gave away the answer to that question and it made him shudder. She forced him to choose between actually wearing panties or everyone thinking he did, there was no good choice, but at least if he wore them he could still try to keep them from seeing him as some kind of panty loving sissy. Besides giving in would also protect his other secret, that he was in fact getting closer to Valeria. He didn't want to not anymore after how she was forcing his hand like, but she left him no real choice. God how he wished he could just end this so called relationship without consequences. "Alright then, I'll do it." Jake finally and reluctantly gave in.

"I knew you wanted to save us, or at least that you deep down wanted to wear those panties. You just needed me to be a bit forceful because you're ashamed to admit it isn't that right babe, don't worry, you don't have to admit it, I think your cock will say all we need to know when you slide on those panties." Valeria giggled as Jake blushed bright red.

"The depilatory cream is standing right on the edge of the tub so go on in there, slather it on nice and thick and make sure not to miss a spot, that means pubes, butt crack and everything. There's an egg timer next to the container so you can time the ten minute wait and rinse it off. When you're done just call out for me and I'll be right with you to check whether or not you have been a good boy. You'll get your pretty panties when I approve of the job you have done. I'm sure a guy like you has no problem showing his dick to a girl, so that check should be of no concern given you do a good job. Now chop chop I'll be waiting." Valeria smirked as she didn't leave him as much as a moment to reply, she just turned on her heel and walked deeper into her dorm to study leaving a shocked and mortified Jake behind.

12