All Comments on 'From Stepdaughter to Wife... Ch. 02'

by HardTime4_69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I like where you are headed with this. I hope you focus on the loving side of this relationship. I know they have to explore and feel the boundaries of their couplings, but I hope we still feel the emotions between them. The happy and excited feelings that people have when they know what they are doing is right and so satisfying. Thank you for your time and imagination. 5 stars.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

How long till pumpkin reveals daddy a baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is hot and steamy

I really like this story. I have never read a story about Littles with an actual dad with his actual daughter. I am not usually a fan of littles because it seems daddies spank/beat little girls for absolutely any reason which is a turn off for me. I know the girl gets off eventually but it just is a little too brutal for me. However-this daddy doesn’t seem to be into spanking//beating just for the sake of spanking/beating. I like it that he shares his thoughts of wanting to please her by telling her she’s a good girl. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind daddies spanking little girls if it’s actually justified. This story seems like it’s going in a great direction and it is steamy and hot as hell! Plus it’s a real daddy with a real daughter. I cannot wait until the next part comes out.

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 4 years ago
One more thought

One more thing! Adding another thought on what I just posted above. I like how this is evolving. I enjoy reading how much they both felt that what was happening was right. And the way you write the sex scenes is incredible. The detail! I found myself holding my breath a lot while reading this. And that isn't something I normally do. Just keep doing what you are doing. Thank you for writing this! **********

dottie86dottie86almost 4 years ago
Hot...Sexy....Loved it!

I am looking forward to Ch#3!

Firmhands4Firmhands4almost 3 years ago

A total tangling of lust - details certainly MAKE the story so complete! Have to say - 'Keep 'em cumin!'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHardTime4_69@HardTime4_69
Sometimes she just needs to be spanked! Life philosophy..... Life is like a Rollercoaster and you have 3 choices. You can stand back, watching others enjoy the ride but too afraid to get on yourself. You can get on, but be to afraid to open your eyes and really enjoy it. You...