From Stepdaughter to Wife... Ch. 03

Story Info
Daddy and Pumpkin enjoy their last night before mom returns.
10.4k words
4.65
42.7k
81

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Author: first of all, thanks so much for all of the encouraging comments and emails from the first two chapters. Special thanks to ameliaplaying for your very encouraging comments. It's wonderful to read about how much the progression of my little tale is being enjoyed.

Note 2: I have seen a few comments about when the "baby bump" might be coming. We aren't quite there yet, but don't worry, its coming.

Note 3: Obviously this is a continuation from chapter 1 and 2, so if you haven't read those, you might want to read them first.

When we pulled into Brittany's favorite pizza place, I glanced over at her, seeing this incredibly excited smile on her face. She was more giddy than I had ever seen her before. Now, Brittany was always excited when we came to eat here, but this time, something seemed different about her. As I parked, I thought about what might be going through that litte head of hers and decided I just had to know.

"Pumpkin," I questioned, smiling at her, "you seem awful excited about lunch. What gives?"

Brittany turned to me, flashing that sweet, innocent little smile that always melts me instantly. "Well, its just," she paused briefly, as if searching for just the right words. "I guess its just because its just you and me Daddy. And..." she paused again, her expression becoming a bit more nervous. "Well, see, this sort of feels like we're on a real date, Daddy."

Man, did this girl know just how to get to me, or what?

"I feel the same way Pumpkin," I responded quickly, hoping to reassure her that her feelings matched mine perfectly. "And its been the best date Daddy has ever had."

Brittany's face lit up in a way I cannot adequately describe. There was definitely a good deal of excitement in her expression, but there was so much more. Then, her smile altered slightly as this wicked, naughty little grin formed on her lips.

"Oh just wait Daddy," she purred at me, "the best part of our date is yet to come."

Smiling, I exited the car and walked around to the passenger side, opening Brittany's door for her to get out. Like the naughty little minx she had transformed into, as she got out, she made sure that she did so in a way that exposed her delectable little pussy to my view. All I could do was smile and groan this desperate, hungry groan.

"You keep doing stuff like that Pumpkin," I began, "and Daddy is going to have to take you right here in the parking lot."

Brittany giggled as she closed her legs and stepped out of the car, looking innocently at me. "Whatever do you mean Daddy," she teased, naively at me.

"You know exactly what I mean," I responded, swatting her firmly on her bottom as we walked towards the restaurant entrance.

As I opened the door, wonderful aromas filled our nostrils and Brittany let out this excited little moan. "Mhmmm, I love this place so much Daddy. Thank you!" As she spoke, she latched herself onto my arm and we walked in, looking like one of those adorable couples who just seem to be so deeply in love. Which, if we weren't there yet, I knew, well, I guess we both knew, we were getting there quickly.

When the hostess approached us, Brittany seemed to become a little nervous, and tucked herself closer to me; almost as if she was hiding from the woman. This seemed a little odd for a couple of reasons.

One, I had never really seen her act that shy or nervous around people. It wasn't like she went out of her way to talk to strangers, but we had been to this place dozens of times, and I had never noticed Brittany acting this way before.

Secondly, it was the exact opposite of how she reacted to the saleswoman in the adult store we had just left. Although as I thought back, even to that lady, Brittany's voice had a degree of timidity to it. But once they began talking, Brittany seemed to relax a bit.

I shook it off as the hostess lead us to a booth that I was pleased to see was at least semi-private; tucked back in one corner of the restaurant. Brittany slide into the booth and I slid in beside her, which caused her to smile a lot, as she latched back onto my arm and leaned her head on my shoulder.

The hostess asked what we'd like to drink and I felt Brittany staining up against me. She pulled herself up close and whispered in my ear.

"Can I get one of those Mango drinks, please Daddy," she begged sweetly into my ear.

"Sure Pumpkin," I replied, waiting for her to tell the young woman what she wanted. When she didn't speak, I decided I better order for her. I still didn't know a lot about what Brittany called "littles" but I made a mental note to look into it a bit more; later of course.

I ordered Brittany's Mango drink, and as I always do here, I got a local craft beer from the ridiculous selection of on tap beers this place was known for.

Brittany and I talked for a bit, Brittany seeming to relax more as we did, before our waitress came back with our drinks in her hand and asked us if we'd had time to look at the menu.

As soon as our waitress started speaking, I felt Brittany nuzzle herself back against me. I'm not sure how to explain this, but the way she clung to me like that, well, it just seemed so right to me. Like she was terrified and she knew the only safe place she had, was being as close to me as possible. Honestly, it made me feel so wonderful, knowing that my Pumpkin felt so safe in her Daddy's arms.

We didn't need a menu. I already knew exactly what to order. The same pizza that we always ordered when we came here. This thin crust, pepperoni loaded, monstrosity, with extra, extra cheese. Brittany's favorite!

Brittany squeezed my arms as I ordered and giggled a bit. When the waitress walked away Brittany leaned in again, whispering to me.

"You always know just what I want, don't you Daddy," she cooed innocently in my ear.

My entire body shivered as I felt her breath on me as she whispered. My god this girl had some kind of power over me. Some way of speaking, smiling, or just looking at me that left me feeling completely powerless to resist her. Despite knowing that I was the one in control, part of me also knew that, at least some of the power in our relationship, rested behind those beautiful eyes and that adorable smile.

My hand lowered to her thigh, sliding under the table and up her skirt, just high enough to almost touch the very edge of her lips.

I squeezed!

She moaned!

Smiling, I looked over at her. "Daddy knows exactly what you want, and what you need Pumpkin."

She melted! It was written all over her face. I could see it in her eyes. I could feel it in the way she clung to me. I could hear it in the tone of her voice as she spoke. She was mine! Completely, totally, 100% mine; and I was hers. Now I just had to figure out how in the world we were going to keep this going.

We sipped our drinks and talked, my hand never leaving her thigh, until the waitress returned a bit later with our pizza. As soon as she walked away, Brittany let go of my arm and dove in. Man, she loved this place.

A couple times, as we were eating, she'd get a little sauce or pepperoni grease, globbed up at the corner of her mouth. Instead of telling her about it, I simply took a napkin and cleaned it off of her. I'm not really sure why I did that, but the first time I did, Brittany just sat there staring at me with this, almost bewildered expression. She was looking at me as if what I had just done was the single greatest thing anyone had ever done for her. And truthfully, I think she was now being a bit messy on purpose, just to get me to keep doing it.

Once again, I found myself pondering the thoughts of these "daddy" and "little" dynamics that seemed to be coming, so naturally, from both of us. After a moment of thinking about it, I decided it was best to stop over-thinking it and just let it happen, as it seemed to be doing so flawlessly on its own.

I ate, some. Mostly I just sat there watching Brittany eat. She was so happy and I found it completely adorable, watching the way she reacted to each bite of her favorite pizza and each sip of that Mango drink she loved so much. She was giddy, giggly, so adorably cute as she enjoyed her favorite meal. But finally, lunch was over.

After paying for our lunch, we headed for the door, but I stopped us before we got there.

"Pumpkin, you should probably go to the little girls room," I said, nodding my head towards the bathrooms. "We've got a pretty good drive to get back home."

"You're so smart Daddy," Brittany replied, pushing herself up on her toes and kissing my cheek. "I'll be right back."

"Probably a good idea for you too," I thought to myself.

A few moments later we were back in the car and headed home. As soon as we were back on the interstate, Brittany began wiggling around in her seat, and smiling at me mischievously.

"Something wrong Pumpkin," I questioned her as I drove.

"Umm, well, you know," she cooed at me. Her words seemed nervous and choppy, as if she was almost afraid to finish her sentence. "I just thought, you know, since we had ummm, well, so much fun, on the way up here..." Her words trailed off and she sat there staring those sweet, pouty eyes at me, with that sensual little bottom lip puckered out.

I knew what she wanted, but I decided this time, it was my turn to enjoy the ride.

I took one hand off the steering wheel and moved it to her lips, tracing them delicately with my fingers. "I want this," I said in a slightly gruff tone, as I pushed a single finger into her mouth. Slowly I removed it from her between her lips, not speaking at first, and rested it on my crotch. "Right here," I concluded.

Brittany didn't hesitate at all. She undid her seatbelt, slid as close to me as possible, reached her hands to my crotch and began rubbing me through my shorts. My cock responded instantly to her touch.

"I love how hard you get for me Daddy," she purred as her fingers began undoing my belt and shorts. "And I love how quickly you get hard for me too."

That angelically innocent tone, as it always did, just seemed to set my entire body on fire.

It took Brittany only a few seconds to have my cock freed from my shorts. She crawled up onto her knees in her seat, leaning over the center console as she stared ravenously at my throbbing pole.

"Daddy," she purred up at me, "you have the absolute best cock in the world." Without another word spoken, Brittany lowered her head, devouring my entire shaft into her mouth.

A deep, completely satisfied moan escaped my lip as I felt Brittany's soft, wet, warm mouth, envelope my rod in surreal bliss. I know I've said this before, but my Pumpkin certainly is one amazing cock sucker, and once again, that seemingly natural instinct to shower her with praise took over.

Leaving one hand on the steering wheel, I moved the other hand to the back of her head, wrapping her sensual red waves of hair around my fist. "Oh fuck Pumpkin," I cheered down at her. "I swear you have the most perfect mouth Daddy has ever felt."

Seemingly emboldened by my commendations, Brittany's head lifted slightly, as her hand clamped onto my shaft and began stroking me. Her lips remained fixed on the tip of my rod, sucking the mushroom head as her tongue swirled around it.

The wind rushing across her body had caused the bottom of her skirt to flip up, leaving her perfect little ass exposed to the other vehicles on the road, as we passed. As I had done on the drive up, I would slow down as we passed, just enough to allow the unsuspecting voyeurs of the other vehicles, a teasingly short view of her gorgeous backside and lewd worship of my cock.

Brittany began moaning as she continued savoring every second of her delectable meal. Then suddenly she pulled her head up and wiggled enough to look up at me.

"Daddy," she cooed up at me, "may I please rub your pussy while I'm sucking your big, beautiful Daddy cock?"

The look in her eyes; hungry and desperate, and the demurely innocent tone in her voice rendered me powerless to resist her request.

With my hand still clasped around her hair, I slowly pushed her head back down onto my cock as I spoke. "Absolutely you may Pumpkin," I breathed out my response. "Just don't take those pretty lips off Daddy again. At least not until I've filled that perfect little mouth of yours with my cum."

Again, that stern, demanding tone had returned to my voice and it amazed me at how my dominance of her seemed to spur her desires to submit to me further and fuller.

I felt, more than saw, her shifting as her hand slipped between her legs and her mouth once again engulfed my prick. With one hand stroking me and her other fingering her needy cunt, Brittany moaned and cooed as she devoured me. Her moans and sighs seemed to be begging me to cum, pleading with me as if my sperm was the only possible treat that could satisfy her insatiable hunger.

Driven by this deplorable lust, my hips began to thrust up at her mouth as I felt my orgasm beginning to build.

Oh fuck Pumpkin," I cried out as her eager mouth continued its quest for its prize. "Don't... stop... sweetie," I shouted down to her. "Daddy... is... so close!"

My words were choppy as I ordered her to continue. My hand clinched tightly around her hair, pushing and pulling her head as she stroked and sucked me to the point of no return.

Had I have been able to think clearly, I would have found another unsuspecting driver to allow to witness the obscene display as I filled my stepdaughters mouth with my seed. But there's just something about the way Brittany absolutely worships my cock that seems to leave my brain helpless to form coherent thoughts.

Brittany must have sensed just how close I was, and apparently her fingers had her close to her own orgasm as well. Her grip tightened on my shaft, stroking me furiously as her mouth and tongue worked feverishly on the head of my dick.

"FUCK PUMPKIN," I shouted as I felt my cum beginning its release. "Daddy... is... cumming!"

As if those words were all she had been waiting for, Brittany released my cock from her grasp and slammed her head down, forcing my cock into her throat as my cum erupted from me. Her moans and groans of pleasure confirmed that she was indeed experiencing her own orgasm, spurred by the feeling on my seed, spewing down her throat.

Licking, sucking, and slurping wildly, Brittany lapped up every single drop of cum that burst from me. She wasn't about to let the least little bit, go to waste. She loved the taste of my cum and the feeling, the sensation it gave her, as it emptied into whatever hole it was filling.

Her tongue continued lapping up juices until she was certain that she had taken every ounce into her tummy. As my cock began to wither, Brittany sat back up, smiling proudly at me as she did.

"I love the way you cum for me Daddy," she purred innocently at me. "I love the way you taste, and the noises you make when you're cumming."

I raised my hand to her cheek, caressing it softly, lovingly; praising her for her performance.

"Pumpkin," I said, my voice wavering slightly from the bliss that was still controlling me. "No one has ever made Daddy feel as amazing as you do. You really are Daddy's perfect little Pumpkin. I hope you know that."

As it always seemed to, my praise and approval of her caused her to beam with pride. It felt as if my commendations were the only thing this sweet, beautiful, perfect little angel needed to hear.

Brittany leaned over, kissing my cheek as she began closing my shorts back up. I felt so enraptured by everything this litlle minx did to me. Even the way she handled me with such delicate care as she tucked my limp penis back into my briefs and zipped my shorts back up.

Once she was finished, she smiled proudly at me again. "I do know Daddy," she began. "You make it perfectly clear to me. I just hope that I always make you feel this way about me."

There was this slight degree of worry or maybe even fear in her voice as she spoke those words to me, and I knew that I had to reassure her of her place in my life.

Taking her hand, and trying glance at her as I drove, I spoke softly. "Pumpkin, I don't know exactly how to say this," I started, pausing briefly to try to gather my thoughts. I think my pause unnerved her a bit, because as I glanced over, I saw a growing concern forming on her face. I squeezed her hand tightly, trying to comfort her as I continued.

"I've never really thought about anything like what we have. Never knew this was something I wanted," I continued. Glancing over again, I noticed the hint of concern on her face easing as I spoke. "But now,..." I paused again, "now, I know this is not just something I want. I need this! You! Us! I don't just want us, I need us Pumpkin."

The remainder of the drive home we just talked. Well mostly, as typically seemed to be the case, Brittany talked and I listened. She talked about our shopping trip and how excited she was to get home and play with our new toys. She talked about lunch, and about how good and how safe I made her feel. Brittany also spent a good deal of the trip back explaining her "little" dynamic to me in more detail. There was still so much about this I wanted, no, needed to understand. And the more she talked about her "little," the more I felt like I was beginning to understand the "daddy" dynamic that just seemed so natural to me.

As we pulled off the interstate, turning onto the two lane road that would lead us home, Brittany's tone changed considerably. She had been giddy, excited, bursting with childlike energy and enthusiasm. But now, as she began to speak, I could hear a degree of nervous concern in her voice.

"Daddy," she began, her voice trembling slightly. "C-can I ask you something?"

I wasn't sure what she wanted to ask, but judging by her tone, and the way she was fidgeting uncomfortably in her seat, I could tell it was something serious.

"Of course you can Pumpkin," I responded. A thousand thoughts of what this might be, danced through my mind. Whatever it was certainly seemed to have unnerved her and her worries were quickly spilling over to me. But I knew, instinctively, that right now was one of those moments where Brittany needed that comforting reassurance that only her "Daddy" could provide her.

"Pumpkin, you can always ask me anything," I stated, trying my best to reassure her. "I love you and I will always try my hardest to give you everything you need." I paused for a brief moment, allowing those words to sink in. "Even if its just to answer a question that you have."

My words seemed to help her. Her expression, which had become contorted with dread, now relaxed a bit as she continued.

"Well, ummm, have you thought about what we are going to do when mom gets back tomorrow?"

It was a valid question, but one I had not yet been able to answer for myself. We still had a bit before we'd be back home, and I decided that now was as good a time as any, to try to get this sorted out.

"I've thought about that a lot Pumpkin," I began, trying to sound as confident as I could. "To be honest, I don't know that I have it all figured out just yet though."

"D-daddy," she spoke, her voice wavering on the verge of tears, "d-do you want to...," she couldn't finish her thought as tears began to well up in her eyes.

Realizing she needed something from me, anything, to reassure her that the last thing I wanted was for this to end, I reached my hand over, taking her hand in mine.

"Pumpkin, that is the last thing I want." My words were stern, yet not in that demanding way. More in that firm, comforting, loving way that a parent speaks to their child when they are feeling scared.

Squeezing her hand slightly, I continued. "You are my world Pumpkin. The second my lips touched yours, I knew that what we have is something that I have wanted my entire life."