From Stepdaughter to Wife... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"D-daddy," she moaned out, "you're gonna m-make me c-cum."

"Not yet Pumpkin," I commanded her sternly. "Daddy isn't done playing with you yet."

With that said, I pulled the plug from her ass, making the slightest "popping" sound as it plopped out. I reached over to the box and pulled out the next bigger sized plug. Brittany's eyes widened as I showed it to her.

"This one is almost as thick as Daddy's cock Pumpkin," I said, smiling mischievously.

She nodded nervously at me as she watched me lube the middle sized plug. "Please go slow Daddy," she pleaded at me. "I want this, but I don't want it to hurt too much."

I had every intention of taking it slow. My thumb, and the smaller plug were one thing. But this plug was going to stretch her more than she'd ever had her ass stretched and I wanted her to enjoy it.

Once the plug was good and lubed, I pressed it against her butthole, pushing slightly. I watched as her hole spread, slowly taking in the tip of the plug. As I pushed further, stretching her more, I looked up at her face. Definitely more pain now, but still a wonderful balance of pleasure as well. Brittany grimaced slightly as I slowly pushed the plug deeper.

"S-so... b-big," she breathed out, her face now expressing a little more pain than pleasure.

I slowed down, pumping the shiny toy back and forth, trying to acclimate her to its size.

"More," Brittany moaned. "Please D-daddy!"

I pushed the plug deeper, forcing it just past half way inside her, watching closely as her tight little ass struggled to spread enough to take the toy.

"Its s-stretching me so much Daddy," Brittany whimpered. "B-but its f-feels so g-good."

She was struggling to speak at this point as the plug stretched her little hole wider than it had ever stretched before.

"Daddy is going to stretch you a lot more than this Pumpkin," I chided her. As I spoke, I slid the two fingers of my other hand, back inside her cunt, which caused her to cry out as she nearly orgasmed at the feeling of being so filled.

"D-daddy," she screamed! "C-can I cum p-please?" She was begging me, pleading with me over and over for her release to be allowed. "P-please Daddy! Please let me cum for y-you!"

"Not yet Pumpkin," I scolded. "Daddy wants you to wait a bit longer. Hold it back Pumpkin."

I wanted her to hold her orgasm as long as she possibly could and I could tell from her voice she was close, but not there yet. As I pushed the plug further into her ass, her moans and cries became louder and more desperate. There was definitely a bit of pain in the expression on her face, but mostly, she appeared to be enjoying this immensely.

"OH FUCK, PLEASE DADDY," she shouted as her hands clinched onto the backs of her legs, her nails digging into her flesh. "Daddy," she begged even more, "please let me cum daddy!"

I wasn't sure how much longer she could stand it, but the plug was nearly all the way in and I was determined to make her wait until she took it all.

"I said not yet," I barked at her. "You can cum when you've taken the whole plug like a good little slut should." My words sounded harsh, but she knew this was part of her submission to me and honestly I think she enjoyed my dominance of her as much as anything.

"Daddy is going to push it the rest of the way inside you Pumpkin," I said sternly. "As soon as its in, you can cum."

I pumped my fingers faster and deeper into her soaked cunt, as I pushed the plug with a bit more force. As soon as the plug passed the widest point of the base, it popped inside her ass and she screamed out in the delicious mixture of pain and pleasure. I slid my fingers out of her pussy and immediately began rubbing her clit furiously.

"You may cum now," I said, rewarding her for her efforts.

Her cum sprayed from her pussy, soaking my arms, my face, the sheets, her stomach... literally everything was soaked. Quickly I lowered my face to her cunt, licking and slurping up her juices as they spewed out of her. Brittany screamed out as her orgasm tore through her body.

"Fuck Daddy! Fuck I'm cumming," she shouted. "C-can't stop c-cumming!"

Her cries grew even more desperate and louder as my tongue lapped her juices and flicked across her clit.

"Daddy don't stop please! Lick your pussy Daddy! Please don't stop!"

The force of her orgasm, combined with the vulgar desperation in her voice was more than enough to rejuvenate my cock. Within seconds of her orgasm beginning, my cock was rock hard again, throbbing and begging me to take her ass and make her completely mine.

"I think you're ready for Daddy's cock to replace that toy now," I said, smiling at her.

Brittany nodded up at me with this wicked, hungry smile on her face. "Yes Daddy! Please! Please fuck my ass! I mean, your ass," she quickly corrected herself. "All of my holes belong to you Daddy. Use them please! Use me Daddy! Make me your complete slut!"

Clasping the jeweled end of the plug tightly in my fingers, I pulled back on it. I loved seeing the way her dirty little hole spread as the plug stretched her. There was still one plug left to play with, but right now I didn't want to waste time with that. Right now I needed to take that little ass and make her completely mine.

Brittany's hole stretched and then contracted as I pulled the plug from her bottom. As soon as it was out, I grabbed the lube and generously coated my cock.

I was ready!

She was ready!

We both wanted and desperately needed this. My mind flashed back to the first moment the thought of taking her ass entered my head, which seemed like ages ago. But now the moment had finally arrived.

Still laying on her back, clutching her legs against her chest, Brittany stared innocently up at me. "Please Daddy," she begged me. "Take me! Use me! Show me what it means to be your slut."

The stark contradiction between her expression of innocence and the depravity of her tone and her words wasn't lost on me. Actually, something about that contrast seemed to make this moment even more perfect.

With my cock grasped firmly in my hand, I moved up against her, lining the head of my cock up with her hole and pushing slightly against her. Her expression was priceless; this mixture of lust, desire, and insatiable longing.

I pushed harder and the tip of my cock penetrated her ass. Brittany moaned out this deep, guttural moan as I began to enter her.

"Yes Daddy," she cried out. "Please Daddy, please more."

It took every ounce of willpower I had not to slam myself into her. I can't explain how badly I wanted and needed to fill her ass, but I resisted the urge. Once her ass had became used to my girth, that would be different. But I knew that at first, I had to take this slow, to make sure that she enjoyed this as much as I did.

I pushed deeper, stretching her sphincter as it took more and more of my rod. The deeper I went, the louder and more needy her pleas became.

"Fuck Daddy," Brittany cried out. "Your stretching me so much. Please Daddy! Please don't stop!"

I had no intentions of stopping, but I was so focused on resisting my urge to slam into her, I couldn't even speak.

I pushed deeper, now having just over half of my rod, buried inside her tight little asshole. I loved the feeling of how tightly her hole squeezed around me as I slid inside her. I loved knowing I was the first man to ever take this hole. I really loved knowing I was the only man she ever wanted there.

Brittany moaned more, pleading and begging me to fill her completely.

"Please Daddy," she practically shouted out. "Please take me! Give me all of you Daddy! I want it! I need it! Fuck me Daddy, please! Fuck your ass hard... please!"

My resistance crumbled! My arms wrapped around her legs, pulling her body against mine hard, as I thrust my hips forward. My cock buried completely into her ass as I fully satisfied groan escaped my lips.

"Oh fuck Pumpkin," I growled down at her as I stared into her eyes. "Fuck, this ass feels so amazing."

Brittany's eyes rolled back slightly in her head and her toes curled up as she screamed out at the feeling of being completely filled by her daddy's cock.

"YES DADDY," she shouted out. "Yes! I'm yours!" Summoning what focus she could, Brittany looked up at me, staring into my eyes, her face contorted in this insane combination of pleasure, pain, lust, and primal desire. She growled out at me, "Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me like the Daddy slut I am, please Daddy!"

She wanted to be fucked like a slut and I had every intention of doing exactly that. I slid one hand up her body, clasping it around her throat, just tight enough to restrict her breathing slightly! Brittany gasped as my fingers clamped onto her, now feeling completely in my control. Judging from her expression, I think she loved that feeling.

Pulling back, I looked down at her, determined to match her desperation. "You want your Daddy to fuck you like his slut," I barked at her, not really questioning, more instructing. "Then that is exactly what I am going to do."

My hips slammed forward, forcing every inch of my prick back inside her. Over and over I pounded my rod, fast, hard, and deep into her ass. She screamed! She pleaded! She begged for more and I gave her everything I had.

"Yes... Daddy... YES!" Her words were choppy, her sentence broken, her tone desperately wanton. "More... please... harder... fuck Daddy!"

I couldn't stop! I couldn't even slow down. I knew, at this pace, I wouldn't last long, but I had no strength to resist the urge to completely control her and fuck her as hard as I possibly could.

I squeezed tighter on her throat, cutting off her air completely, but only momentarily. When I relaxed my grip, she gasped for air and begged for more.

"Yes Daddy... just... like... that," she cried out at me. "Use... me... Daddy! Fuck... your... ass!"

My orgasm was building faster than I could control and I knew there was no stopping it now. Slamming into her, I moaned out, "Daddy is going to cum Pumpkin. I'm going to fill this ass with my cum."

She wanted it! She needed it! She immediately let me know that.

"Yes Daddy," Brittany shouted. "Fill me with cum Daddy... P-ppllleeeaaassseeeee!"

Cum exploded from me as I slammed into her hole repeatedly. There was so much cum and I was pounding her so hard, that it began squirting out of her ass as I continued fucking her.

"Daddy... can... I...," she started, but I cut her off, knowing exactly what she was about to ask.

"Cum for Daddy Pumpkin," I ordered her. "Cum from your Daddy's cock pounding that ass!"

My hand on her throat squeezed slightly as my other hand moved to her cunt, rubbing her clit rapidly as her orgasm burst from her.

"YES DADDY," was all she could manage to scream.

The second her orgasm subsided, she released her legs, dropping them back onto the bed as I collapsed on top of her. Fuck, that was so intense. Better than I could have ever even imagined.

We laid there, speechless, breathless, gasping as we tried to recover form the intensity of our latest encounter. Finally, after several minutes, I spoke.

"Holy shit Pumpkin," I praised her. "That was incredible."

Still panting, still trying to regain her breath completely, Brittany responded as best she could.

"Yes... that... was... Daddy!"

I rolled my body off of hers and instinctively, as she always did, Brittany rolled over and curled her body against mine.

"God Daddy, that was even more amazing than I hoped it would be," Brittany sighed, finally having caught her breath. "I can't describe how good it felt having you completely dominant me like that. I really loved it Daddy."

So did I! So very, very much, and I needed to let her know.

"Daddy loved it too Pumpkin," I began. "More than I could have imagined. Now," I paused briefly, "Daddy truly, completely owns you."

Brittany sighed this intensely satisfied sigh as she curled tighter against me. For the next several moments we just laid there, out bodies entwined together. No more words were spoken. None were needed. Right now all either of us needed was to be in each others embrace.

After several moments of blissful silence, Brittany's tummy let out a little rumble, which caused us both to burst into laughter.

"I think your tummy needs some attention too there Pumpkin," I said, laughing as I did.

"I think so Daddy," she quickly responded, still giggling herself.

Reluctantly I got out of bed and grabbed a pair of shorts and slid them on. I walked over to the closet and grabbed another of my long sleeve shirts and brought back Brittany. She gave me that little, "I don't wanna wear clothes," pout, but a quick, stern glance silenced her objections, before she even uttered them. Without even another frown, she got out of bed, slipped my shirt on and followed me out of the bedroom, into the kitchen.

"First things first," I thought to myself as I picked up the glass of bourbon I had made earlier. Slowly I sipped a tiny sip into my mouth, savoring that delicious flavor. As I sipped it, Brittany started giggling to herself.

"What's so funny Pumpkin," I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders as she continued giggling.

"I don't know," she replied. "I've always liked the look on your face when you drink your bourbon, I guess. You just look so happy and so satisfied." She paused for a second as she stepped to me, kissing my lips, the gliding her tongue over them, tasting the slightest hint of bourbon that lingered on them. "I just thought that its funny how I've never seen anything else give you that same, satisfied look," she paused again, "until now. Until you had me."

I swear, I don't know how she does it, but Brittany always seems to find a way to reach right into my soul.

Leaning forward, I kissed her lips, before pulling back and speaking. "I love you so much Pumpkin. I promise you, nothing or no one has ever made me as completely satisfied as you do."

Her arms wrapped around my neck and she kissed me again. Deeper this time, slipping her tongue into my mouth. After a few seconds, she pulled back, breaking our kiss.

"I love you too Daddy," she sighed. "More than I can possibly explain."

That night, after a quick dinner, we ended up back in bed again, going at it like sex crazed lovers. Brittany had rejuvenated my desires and her lust and need seemed completely insatiable. As we lay there in bed, Brittany curled around me, catching our breath from yet another incredible, indescribable encounter, my thoughts began to drift to what tomorrow may hold.

I still had no idea of how we were going to keep this going, and I started to worry about the possibilities that lay ahead. There was no doubt that both of us wanted this to continue, but how. How could we keep this up and not get caught? There was no way I could stop at this point. As my fears had warned me the night this began, we had crossed a line that there was no turning back from. But now, knowing that my wife would be returning tomorrow, the realities of what we had done began to sink in.

Brittany must have sensed something was wrong, and was apparently having the same concerns that I was. She slide over a bit, sitting up as she did, and stared into my eyes.

"Daddy," she whimpered, "please tell me we are going to be ok."

Her voice was shaky and she choked back tears as she spoke.

"I can't lose you Daddy," she continued. "I know its going to be hard, but I will do anything, to keep us together."

I felt the same. There was nothing I wouldn't do to keep us together, and that thought unnerved me greatly. I couldn't let her go, but at the same time I knew the possible ramifications if our affair was exposed. We had to be careful for sure.

Leaning over, I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer to me. I needed her in my arms, at that moment, as badly as she needed to be in them.

"Pumpkin," I started, trying to sound as reassuring as I could, "we're going to figure this out. Daddy can't stand the thought of not having you. We just have to be careful until we do. If anyone figures this out," I paused again, as the possibilities ran through my head. "Well, you know how bad it could be," I continued. "But we will find a way to make this work. I promise you.

My words seemed to be enough to reassure her and she cuddled back against me and drifted off to sleep. Unfortunately sleep didn't come as easy for me that night. As I laid there in bed, holding my Pumpkin in my arms, my mind was contorted with thousands of possibilities of what might lay ahead.

"You will figure this out," was the final thought I remember having that evening before finally succumbing to my exhaustion. But even then, my slumber was not a peaceful one.

To be continued...