From Stepdaughter to Wife... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more I spoke, the bolder and more confident my words became. Which is exactly what Brittany needed from me.

"I don't have all the answers as to how," I continued. "But I know, without a doubt, that I never want us to end. And I promise you Pumpkin, Daddy will figure it out. I always want you to be my special little girl and always want to be your Daddy."

Brittany lunged at me, wrapping her arms as tightly around me as she could in the confines of her car. "I love you so much Daddy!" The worried tone in her voice calmed as she spoke. "I guess that's all I really needed to hear. Just to know you feel the same about me, as I feel about you."

A few minutes later, with that tension appearing quelled, at least for now, I pulled into the driveway of our home. Once parked, I got out and walked around to Brittany's side, opened her door for her and helped her gather up her bags, reminding her to grab her gym bag, so we could get that stuffed washed. All sheets on the beds were definitely going to need to be washed, before my wife got back from her trip, as well.

As we walked into the front door, my phone rang and I looked at it, seeing it was my wife calling. I showed Brittany, who smiled mischievously as I answered it. She was just calling to check on us again, and to brag about the dinner they had enjoyed last night. She told me all about this new vendor who apparently was trying to make a really good impression on them. I wasn't sure what it was, but something about the way she talked about him aroused my suspicions. Not that it mattered to me in the least. After all, if there was something going on, I certainly wasn't in a position to condemn her for anything. She asked to talked to Brittany, who reluctantly to my phone.

"Hi mom," Brittany began, pausing to listen to what her mom was saying. "Yeah, we're doing ok, I guess. Greg took me to lunch at my favorite pizza place today."

Hearing her use my name now sounded so foreign. Judging by the look on her face, as she said it, she seemed to agree. They talked for a moment, said their goodbyes, and Brittany handed me back my phone, picked up her bags, and headed off to her bedroom.

I talked to my wife for another minute or so, before she needed to get back to the show. I hung up the phone and was about to head into her room, to see what my little Pumpkin was up to. No sooner had I had that thought, than a text notification sounded on my phone, alerting me to a new message. I opened my phone to see the text was from Brittany.

"Make a drink or something and give me a minute. Don't come back here though... I want to surprise you."

As badly as I wanted to just burst right into her room to see my surprise, I decided I'd indulge her request. I went into the kitchen, opened up my liquor cabinet and grabbed a bottle of my favorite bourbon. I had just finished pouring a glass when I heard the door to my bedroom creak open.

Raising the glass to my nose, I took in that incredible aroma that only a good bourbon can provide. Lowering the glass to my lips, I took the smallest sip, savoring the delightful flavors this particular bourbon offered.

That was as far as I got on enjoying that glass. As I lowered the glass from my lips, I saw her standing in the opening that separated the living room from the kitchen. She looked like a goddess and for a moment I was completely frozen in my place.

This must have been the outfit that Brittany handed me when the saleswoman came up to us; the one I hadn't seen her pick out. It was this sheer, white, lacy material that formed perfectly to her stunning figure. The top clung to her body as if it were a second skin, stopping just below her curved hips, leaving the bottom of her tiny, matching panties exposed. The top and bottom edges of it were trimmed with this turquoise blue ruffle and there was a matching bow, right between her small, succulent breasts. Extending from the bottom of the outfit were thin straps that connected to a pair of sheer, white, thigh high stockings that were crowned by the same lacy trim as the top and panties. To say she was breathtaking would have been both completely accurate and a gross understatement. I swear, the goddess Aphrodite herself could never have looked so stunning.

She just stood there, leaning slightly against the casing of the opening that separated the living room and kitchen, allowing me to take in her beauty. I was completely stunned; unable to speak, unable to move, barely even able to breath. In my eyes, Brittany was already the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. But now, standing there leaning seductively against the door frame, wearing that outfit... well, everything I thought I knew about beauty simply vanished. This was my new definition of beauty and all I wanted, in that moment, was to find words to express just how beautiful she looked.

"Do you like it Daddy," Brittany cooed innocently. "I picked it out when you weren't looking and I really hoped that you would like me in it."

I nodded. At the moment, that seemed to be the only action I was capable of.

Brittany stepped towards me, slowly, seductively, and yet with this innocent, angelic, graceful sway. My eyes raised to hers as she approached and when our eyes met she stopped, a couple of feet from me.

The look on her face told me she wasn't sure how I felt exactly and desperately I struggled to force my mouth to form words, to let her know just how incredible she looked.

"P-pumpkin," I stuttered. "I have never seen anything so incredibly stunning in my entire life. You look," I paused, searching my mind for the perfect word or expression. "You are breathtaking," was the only thing I could think to say.

My heart pounded as she smiled proudly and stepped closer to me. "Thank you Daddy," she beamed as she approached me. "I wanted to surprise you and I'm so happy you like it so much."

It seemed like a dream; like a fog had obscured my view, blurring out everything except her. Time seemed to slow down as she approached, seeming to take forever to cross the few feet that separated us. I was completely lost in her beauty and all I could think was that, if this was a dream, I hope I never wake up.

When she finally reached me I raised my hand to her chin, slowly tracing my fingers along her jawline. Brittany moaned ever so slightly and her body shivered as my fingers grazed across her skin. We just stood there for a moment, staring at each other, lost in one another's eyes.

I moved first, leaning towards her as my hand slipped behind her head, pulling her to me. I paused, ever so briefly, just as our lips were about to touch.

"I am so completely in love with you Pumpkin," I said, smiling down at her. "I wish I could find the words to tell you just how much."

"You don't need words Daddy," Brittany purred back at me. "I can see it in your eyes, every time you look at me."

Our lips met!

There's a line, about passionate kisses, in one of my favorite movies. It goes, "Since the invention of the kiss there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind."

That is the only way I know how to describe this kiss. Passionate, pure, euphoric, earth shaking... life altering!

I knew I loved her, before that kiss. I knew she loved me as well. But this kiss, this kiss changed everything. Despite all that had already happened between us, in this short time, this kiss was the moment that I knew, for certain, that my stepdaughter Brittany would be mine, forever.

I'm not sure where this came from, probably from the dozens of romantic love scenes I'd seen in the movies, but I bent down, hooking my arm under her legs and hoisted her up, cradling her in my arms.

Our lips never parted as I carried her across the living room, into my bedroom and laid her gently onto the bed. Slowly, I lowered myself to the bed, laying beside her, taking in every ounce of her beauty. My fingers traced along the ruffled hem of her top, softly gliding across her breasts. Leaning over, I kissed her again, savoring the sweet, succulent taste of her lips.

My hands began gliding across her body, gently caressing her as our kiss continued. The soft, innocent, passion filled moans that escaped both our lips, sent shivers through my body. The moment seemed as if it would never end, and truthfully, I hoped it wouldn't.

Suddenly, Brittany pulled back away from me a bit, her face a mixture of angelic innocence and primal desire.

"Make love to me Daddy," she begged me.

I moved off the bed, standing beside her as I undressed. Her eyes never left mine as I stripped naked. I reached out to her, placing my hands on her thighs at the top of her stockings and unhooking the straps that secured them to her outfit. I had no intentions of removing any piece of her outfit, except her panties, but those I definitely wanted out of the way.

With the straps now unhooked, I slid my hands up her thighs, to the strings that encircled her waist. Brittany raised her hips slightly as I began to tug them down. Once they were off her, and crumpled in my hand, I brought them to my face, inhaling deeply. God I loved her scent! It was absolutely the most intoxicating aroma I had ever taken in.

Had this been one of our more typical escapades from this weekend, I would have buried my face between her legs and licked her until she squirted all over my face. But this was not the time for lust driven endeavors, this was the time for passionate love making and I wanted nothing more.

Slowly, I slid back over her, lowering my face to hers as my rigid shaft pressed against her slit. We kissed again, slowly, passionately, deliberately. I broke the kiss, pulling my face back from hers as I shifted my hips, allowing my cock to line up perfectly with the entrance of her womanhood.

Our eyes were fixed on one another's as I pushed my hips forward, slowly entering her. Brittany's eyes rolled back slightly as I continued to push myself deeper inside her and an enticing moan escaped her lips.

"Daddy," Brittany purred at me, "I love you so much. Promise me I will always be yours."

My hips pushed harder, burying my entire rod deep inside her as I spoke. "Pumpkin, I swear to you, you will always be mine."

Our hands explored each others bodies as my hips pistoned slowly into her over and over. I wanted this to last forever, or at least as long as I could possibly make it.

We kissed passionately, repeatedly, the intensity of our love, causing this burning desire to build in both of us. Our bodies rhythmically ground together, as we both moaned out desperately passionate moans. We made love for what seemed like hours, kissing

and caressing each other as we did.

This wasn't sex. This wasn't a dominate fucking his submissive. This was a man and woman, desperately in love with one another, expressing the depths of their love in the most perfect and complete way possible. As much as I loved her submission to me, this, this was what I wanted as much, if not more, than anything.

I could sense Brittany's orgasm was as close as mine and I wanted nothing more than for us to climax together. She must have sensed and felt the same things, because she looked up into my eyes, and pleaded.

"Daddy, please let me cum! And cum with me," she pleaded.

"Cum for Daddy, Pumpkin," I told her. Not commanded, not ordered; my tone was stern, but loving. This wasn't about submission, this was about our love.

We came... together!

If that quote from the movie I mentioned could have been altered to refer to making love, it definitely would have fit this moment. Never in my life had I felt so completely absorbed into another being. Our bodies became one as we orgasmed simultaneously. I could feel her heart beating against my chest. I could feel her breath entering and exiting her lungs. I could sense every single emotion that was screaming through her body. In that moment, the definition of love changed forever in my mind. This was love! This is what a man and woman, who were truly in love with each other were supposed to feel.

We laid there in bed for some time, just breathing. Finally, Brittany rolled over, draping her leg over me. "I love you so much Daddy," she whispered softly to me. "I needed that so badly." Looking up into my eyes, she continued. "Don't get me wrong Daddy, I love being you dirty little slut too, but sometimes I just need you to make love to me."

My arm slid beneath her, wrapping her in my embrace and pulling her tightly against me. "I love you too Pumpkin," I sighed softly back at her. "Don't you worry one bit about that, Daddy needs this too. I think we will make plenty of time for both, Pumpkin."

We laid there, wrapped in each others arms, for a bit longer, before Brittany started getting a bit wiggly. "Daddy," she spoke, in a slightly questioning tone, "Do you want to play with some of our new toys?"

The way she asked was so absolutely adorable. She knew the answer before she even asked, but her tone had this naive, uncertain quality to it. As if she was asking for something that she wasn't even sure was possible. The love making was over and now my "daddy" instincts were kicking back in.

"Daddy would like that a lot, Pumpkin." I growled my response. "There's one thing we haven't done yet, and Daddy thinks its about time we get to work on that." I slid my hand down her back, slowly, until my palm reached her luscious little ass. When my hand clenched onto her cheek, Brittany let out an excited little squeal.

"You want my bottom," she cooed innocently, "don't you Daddy?"

My hand gripped tighter, my fingers digging into her flesh. "Who's bottom, young lady," I questioned in a stern, demanding tone.

Quickly Brittany responded, realizing her mistake. "I'm sorry Daddy," she pleaded to me, "it's yours. I didn't mean to say it like that."

I released my grip and smacked firmly, but still playfully, onto her ass cheek. "Just don't forget that Pumpkin," I instructed her. "Every single part of you belongs to me." I paused as Brittany snuggled closer to me. Apparently hearing my stern warning and feeling the sense of control I had over her, was something that she both needed and desperately wanted.

"But yes," I continued, "Daddy does want that cute little bottom."

Brittany wiggled around a bit, then slid out of bed and smiled down at me as I lay there. "Don't go anywhere Daddy," she giggled as she started out of my room. "I'll be right back."

"Where else in the world could I possibly want to be," I thought to myself as I watched her walk out the bedroom door, her cute little ass swaying back and forth as she did.

I knew my sexual stamina well enough to know it would be a bit, before I was ready to go again. But I also knew that there was plenty of ways to enjoy ourselves in the meantime. Apparently Brittany was thinking along those same lines, because when she returned to my room, she was carrying the box of anal plugs that we had purchased earlier at the toy store.

When she reached the bed, she tossed the box at me then spun around, bending at the waist. Her hands slid seductively down her legs as she doubled over, causing her ass cheeks to spread enough for me to have a clear view of her dirty little backdoor fuck hole. God, that sight was indescribable!

"I think you need to get this bottom ready to take that big, beautiful, daddy cock," she mused back at me, turning her head so she could gauge my response. "That's what you want, isn't it Daddy," she said smiling, as she stood back up and turned to me, crawling across the bed. "It's the only hole you haven't used and I want you to be the first, and only man, to ever use it."

My mind contorted at the sudden, drastic change in her. Moments ago we were making sweet, blissfully passionate love. Now, in what seemed like an instant, she had transformed from my sweet and innocent lover into a dirty, needy little slut; one who wanted and needed her Daddy to take her and use her as he saw fit. I was more than happy to oblige her too.

As she crawled up the bed to me, I opened the box, pulled out the lube that was included in the kit, and the smallest of the three plugs. I felt comfortable knowing this plug would go in fairly easily, as it was about the same size as my thumb, which had already violated her tight little shit hole. But I wanted to play! I wanted to take my time with this. Not just to get her ready for me, but to make sure that she thoroughly enjoyed it and wanted more. I wanted to make her my complete slut, which definitely needed to include her being my anal slut.

Anal sex was the one thing her mom had never gotten into. We had done it, a couple times, but no matter how slow I went, it was obvious that she didn't enjoy it. But in my mind, anal sex was the purest form of dominance and submission a couple could express. And the idea that Brittany was so willing, and so eager to submit her entire body to me, well, it just felt perfect.

Brittany crawled up the bed until she reached me, then quickly spun around, wiggling her delectable little bottom at me. "Daddy," she purred, "what are you waiting for? It's all yours Daddy."

As incredible as that sight was, it wasn't the position I wanted her in. I wanted to be able to see her face as I used these plugs to stretch her ass and get it ready to take my thick cock.

"On your back Pumpkin," I ordered her. "Spread your legs nice and wide and hold them up for Daddy. I want to see the look on your face as I'm getting you ready to take me."

Immediately Brittany flipped onto her back, hooking her arms under her knees and pulling them back to her chest, spreading herself wide for me. "Like this Daddy," she asked nervously. "Is this how you want to take me?"

A wicked smile formed on my face as I opened the lube and squirted a fair amount onto her tight little hole. "Yes Pumpkin," I responded, "that is exactly how Daddy wants to take you."

My fingers teased around her hole, occasionally pushing one inside her, making sure she was good and lubed. I lubed up the smallest plug then pressed it against her hole. My eyes darted back and forth between her eyes and the sight of that shiny little plug, pushing against her virgin asshole. The purple, heart shaped jewel that adorned the end of the plug, looked absolutely perfect contrasted against her lightly tanned skin.

Slowly I began to push. Brittany's face twinged slightly as the plug began to enter her; more pleasure than pain, but definitely a mixture of both.

"Oooohhh god Daddy," she moaned as the plug slid inside her. "I can feel it stretching me."

I couldn't focus my attention, my eyes darting back and forth from her face, which clearly displayed her pleasure, and the sight of that plug, spreading her dirty little hole. "Does that feel good Pumpkin," I questioned her, already knowing the answer from the look on her face.

"Uh huh," was all she could say as she nodded her head slightly.

I pushed harder and Brittany let out a little squeal as the plug "popped" inside her ass.

"Oh Daddy," she chirped as she wiggled her bottom at me. "That feels good. Kind of funny, but really good too."

The smallest plug had gone in easily, as I had suspected it would. And while I was excited to try the next size out, I wanted to play with this one, just a bit first.

My fingers pinched onto the jeweled head and tugged slightly, pulling back on it. Brittany moaned as I pushed and pulled the little plug in and out of her dirty hole. My other hand moved to her pussy, slowly pushing two fingers inside her completely soaked cunt. I could feel the plug, separated by that thin wall, and I pushed against it.

"Oh fuck Daddy," Brittany cried out. "Fuck that feels amazing!"

Damn I was totally enthralled at the spectacle that was on display before my eyes. Brittany's face was awash with this deeply satisfied pleasure as I toyed with her ass and pussy. Her moans and groans grew louder and more desperate the longer I played and I could feel her cunt beginning to quiver around my fingers as her orgasm began to build.