All Comments on 'From Stepdaughter to Wife... Ch. 04'

by HardTime4_69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

5 stars. I like how this is progressing. I like the love they are showing each other and wanting to make this relationship last. I look forward to reading more and thanks for your time and imagination.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

A weekend with pumpkin is all daddy needs. Wife's affair could lead to divorce and then pumpkin and daddy could have the life they want--possibly starting a family togrther

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2almost 4 years ago
As Expected, Another Great Read!

I am expecting the next chapter will be filled with amazing sexual activities.

I can almost foresee Molly making an appearance! Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter.

goose68cagoose68caalmost 4 years ago

Great chapter cant wait to read what happens next

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(12/1/2021) I enjoyed the first chapter and given the direction of the story I was looking forward to an interesting and maybe exciting series. But, it's become so redundant, IMO. The only difference in this chapter is his wife is having an affair and he doesn't care. Well, we all know he'd rather be with his Pumpkin, that's a given but he should care. Yes, it's hypocritical for him to be jealous but he should have some feeling about the betrayal; like why. We all know why he's cheating. At the very least it should be considered as something he could use to move wifey out of the picture.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHardTime4_69@HardTime4_69
Sometimes she just needs to be spanked! Life philosophy..... Life is like a Rollercoaster and you have 3 choices. You can stand back, watching others enjoy the ride but too afraid to get on yourself. You can get on, but be to afraid to open your eyes and really enjoy it. You...