All Comments on 'From Stepdaughter to Wife... Ch. 05'

by HardTime4_69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This is so well written and thought out that it seems like it really is happening. Bravo.

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2almost 4 years ago
GREAT CHAPTER!

This is the best chapter so far! Molly got her first taste of Daddy cock. I'd bet it won't be the last. Brittany is doing a great job of training Molly. You are setting your story up for several different paths it could follow. I will go along with it! Keep writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Adding Molly ruins it. You set this up as a love story but adding Molly, while definitely adds hot sex scenes to your story, ruins that they have this great "love".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

More more an let's get rid of the wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Stories So Far

I just read all 5 chapters in sort of a Netflix binge. Can't wait for the next installment! Keep going!

Firmhands4Firmhands4almost 3 years ago

The trio - so raw and a total enveloping scene! Very well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely loved the DP.

Maybe next time the daughter gets DPed by two or more guys.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(12/1/2021) Hot damn, I was expecting the hookup with Molly but this was a hell of a hot chapter. It was worth 5 stars all by its lonesome, IMO. It would have been fantastic to have wifey walk in on Greg and Molly DPing Brittany. The only critique I have is how they express ownership of her body parts. It's strange and a bit unnerving when Brittany tells him to fuck his ass. Chapters 1 through 5 could have been condensed into one six maybe five-page chapter; eliminating the redundant sex scenes in this series, IMO. 5 stars for this one though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHardTime4_69@HardTime4_69
Sometimes she just needs to be spanked! Life philosophy..... Life is like a Rollercoaster and you have 3 choices. You can stand back, watching others enjoy the ride but too afraid to get on yourself. You can get on, but be to afraid to open your eyes and really enjoy it. You...