From Stepdaughter to Wife... Ch. 06

Story Info
Daddy and Pumpkin get back to being alone.
10.8k words
4.66
35.8k
62

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from author: First, I'd like to thank my new friend and editor Amourlivresque23, for all her help and inspiration.

Note 2: Sorry this chapter took so long to get out. Life has been about as chaotic as it can be lately.

I sat in the living room for some time, sipping on a glass of bourbon and trying to process everything that had just happened. I didn't believe that Brittany and Molly were really in love. They had found something new, something fun and exciting, something different; and they were both obviously very enthralled by their newly discovered desires. But not in love.

When the girls finally emerged from the bedroom, we sat down and had a little chat and I explained to them how I felt. Brittany and I had something that I felt was very special and I wanted us to continue to pursue the possibilities of our future. But, I was still married to her mother, and I didn't think it was fair to Brittany, to not allow her to explore, experiment, and try new things as she discovered the joys of a healthy and active sex life. The rest of the day passed with no more 'serious' discussions and the girls went about doing their own thing while I made sure the house was clean and ready for when my wife came back, in a couple of days.

When I woke up the next morning, the day had seemed like a dream. Brittany lay in my arms, her head on my chest. I still couldn't quite believe what had happened with her, how she had seemed to change from the submissive girl she truly was to this amazing mistress, albeit one that still listened to and obeyed her daddy. Molly seemed to have disappeared sometime in the night after I had passed out. I felt as if Brittany didn't want her to stick around to much this weekend, seeming happy to let her go after our time together and get back to just us. I certainly wasn't going to complain. My little surprise had been immensely fun, but what I wanted, more than anything, was for Brittany and I to be able to enjoy this extended weekend, alone together; and now that was what I had.

It wasn't long after I woke, that Brittany began to stir. As she awoke, her beautiful eyes shined brightly as she grinned up at me.

"Morning Daddy." She whispered.

"Morning Pumpkin." I dropped a quick kiss to her forehead, savoring the feel of her in my arms. Getting to hold her like this was a luxury that I didn't always get. With her mom away I wanted to enjoy every second that I could get.

"Yesterday was amazing, Daddy," she said as she sat up. The sheets seemed to pool at her waist, showing off her bare upper body. I couldn't help but stare at her nipples, even this early in the morning they appeared excitingly hard and ready to be sucked on. I could just about taste them.

"Daddy!" Brittany's voice was playful, snapping me out of my trance. I shook my head.

"Sorry Pumpkin. Yesterday?"

She sighed, rolling her eyes in a comical way. "With Molly, Daddy. I really liked it."

"Me too, Pumpkin." I didn't know how to bring up the subject that had been weighing on my mind since I taken off the blindfold yesterday and discovered my surprise.

"Would you like to keep doing that? With Molly?" Brittany seemed to think about the question for a few seconds, her fingers drumming on her lips. "I wouldn't mind trying it again, maybe with another girl. Only if that is okay with you Daddy, and only if you're in the room. I wouldn't want to do anything without your permission. I thought a lot about the stuff you said, and I think you're right. Molly," Brittany paused for the briefest of moments, before continuing. "She's my friend and we have fun together but I wouldn't want to make it a permanent thing."

I couldn't have agreed more and I was really relieved to hear that Brittany seemed to be taking my advice.

"I'm really glad you feel that way Pumpkin," I replied back to her. "And yes, yesterday was a lot of fun, and I certainly wouldn't object to that happening occasionally." I turned slightly in the bed, so that I was now facing her directly, as I took her hands in mine. "And I do want you to explore things, aside from us. But more than anything, I just want us. I'm fine with us playing around and exploring together, but you are all I really want," I paused, allowing what I was saying to her to sink in. "Pumpkin, you are all that Daddy needs."

Apparently my words sank in abundantly clear because Brittany burst into tears as she lunged at me, wrapping her arms around me and burying her face against my chest. "I love you so much Daddy," Brittany sobbed at me. "You are all I need too and its not that I want anything else, I just..." She paused as she took in a deep breath and sat back up, wiping her eyes. "I know that we can't be together right now. I know that you don't want to hurt mom and I don't either. I still don't know how this is going to work out Daddy," she paused, leaning back against me once more, "But I am willing to wait as long as we need. And in the meantime, I just thought it might be fun to experiment a little I guess. But if you don't want me too, I won't Daddy."

Brittany's words melted my heart all over again. While she was right, neither of us really wanted to hurt her mother, I too wanted us to find a way to be together. For the next several moments we just sat there in bed, our arms wrapped around one another as we embraced. We didn't talk anymore, other than a few, "I love you's." After several minutes Brittany finally pulled away from me and, looking up at me with those innocent, sparkling green eyes, she spoke.

"Daddy," she cooed up at me. "If you're hungry, I can make you some breakfast."

Her words were saying food, but her eyes, and the expression of her face was saying something entirely different.

Slowly, I leaned forward as I spoke softly to her. "Daddy is starving, Pumpkin," I said, pausing long enough to gently kiss her sweet, succulent lips. "But there is nothing in the kitchen that is going to satisfy this hunger. What Daddy needs right now is already here in bed with me."

As I spoke those last words, my hands wrapped around her body and slowly lowered back down onto the bed. Again, my lips found hers and we kissed in that same, intensely passionate way that true lovers kiss. My hands began exploring her body, slowly, deliberately, vigorously caressing her bare flesh. Brittany moaned out as my lips slipped from hers and began purposefully kissing their way down her body.

"Oh god Daddy," Brittany moaned playfully as my lips and hands explored her skin. "You make me feel all tingly inside, when you touch me like this Daddy."

That sweet and innocent tone that she used on me, sent my head spinning, and I believed she knew exactly what she was doing.

"Daddy loves making you all tingly Pumpkin," I whispered up at her as my lips continued their decent down her body. The further down my lips went, the wider her legs seemed to spread for me, offering no resistance, whatsoever, to my lust filled advances.

Brittany's hands reach down, caressing my shaved head as she spoke. Her tone was intoxicatingly demure, yet, angelically innocent at the same time. "Are you going to taste me again Daddy? Are you going to taste your baby girl?"

Her hands pushed onto my head as my lips finally reached their intended destination. But I stopped, and pushed back against her hands, forcing my face away from the alluring aroma of her sex. "Not until you beg Daddy, Pumpkin," I groaned back at her. "Not until my baby girl is pleading for her Daddy to taste this perfect, tight, wet cunt."

My lips pursed as I blew a stream of hot, sultry breath across the lips of her pussy. Brittany's entire body shuttered as my breath enveloped her cunt. "Oh god Daddy, please," she cried out. "Please taste me! Please Daddy! Please taste your pussy again. It needs your lips so badly Daddy."

My face immediately lowered to her slit and my tongue lightly drug across her tightly sealed lips. "More Pumpkin," I snarled up at her. "Beg... Daddy... more!"

Brittany shifted as she strained to raise her head and shoulders off the bed, so that she was now looking down at me as my tongue glided delicately along her slit. Feeling her shift, I looked up, and our eyes met.

"Daddy," Brittany whimpered down at me as her body continued to quiver. "Please! Please taste your pussy Daddy. No one in the world can make me feel what you do Daddy. Please taste me. Please lick me and make me cum for you."

Wickedly I smiled up at her as my face lowered, not breaking eye contact until the second my tongue slipped between her lips and drug across her clit. The second my tongue touched her, Brittany's head flung back as she moaned out wildly.

"Oh fuck yes Daddy!" Her body spasmed beneath me as my lips and tongue devoured her delectable cunt. "Fuck yes! Eat me Daddy. Eat your cunt just like that!"

Sweet and innocent was now gone and Brittany had transformed back into my sex crazed lover. Her hands latched onto my head, pulling me against her as my tongue flicked rapidly across her clit.

"Fuck yes! Fuck Daddy you eat me so good!" Screaming, shouting, panting, pleading for more, she continued. "Please Daddy! Please make me cum for you!"

One of my hands slowly crept up her thigh, massaging its way up to the paradise that awaited between her spread legs. As my tongue continued its passionate assault, my hand slipped under my chin, and two fingers forcefully pushed inside her.

"Oh fuck Daddy," Brittany wailed as my fingers began to pump deeper and harder into her cunt. "M-make... m-me... c-cum!" P-please... D-daddy!"

"Cum Pumpkin," I said softly, "Cum for Daddy!"

Her orgasm tore through her body! She thrashed wildly beneath me as she screamed out her enraptured pleasure. "FUCK YES! Fuck Daddy, I'm c-c-cumming for y-you!"

I couldn't stand another second of delay. Quickly I scurried up her body, kissing her lips as she began licking and sucking her cum from my face. My cock was throbbing, pulsing, begging for its own release as it pushed fully inside her soaked cunt in one long, hard stroke.

I moaned. "Oh god Pumpkin, you feel so amazing."

Brittany screamed! "Fuck... me... Daddy! Fuck your cunt! Harder Daddy! Please fuck me harder!"

My hips retreated slightly, before slamming back into her. Over and over, my hips slammed down against hers. Brittany wanted more and began thrusting her own hips up to meet mine. Harder, faster, deeper, my cock slammed her hole over and over, sending waves of euphoric bliss through both our bodies. Brittany's orgasm never seemed to end. Her pussy quivered and spasmed around my cock as it pounded into her mercilessly.

"C-cum... p-please... D-daddy," was all she could utter.

I didn't know if she was asking for hers or begging for mine, but I decided both we desperately needed. "Cum with Daddy, Pumpkin," I shouted down at her as I felt my balls began to tighten. "Cum now!"

Brittany cried out as another orgasm ripped through her, just as my cock erupted, emptying every drop of my thick, creamy cum, deep into her womb.

Once my balls had been completely drained, I collapsed down onto her and our lips met once again. Britany moaned and purred as our kiss continued for what seemed like hours. Finally, breaking our kiss, I pulled away from her and rolled over onto my back.

"My god Pumpkin," I panted nearly breathlessly. "You are so absolutely amazing."

Brittany rolled onto her side, curling her body against mine as she spoke. "I hope you will always feel that way about me Daddy," she cooed up at me, her head now resting on my chest. "I hope we will always feel this way about each other."

"There's not a single doubt in my mind Pumpkin," I quickly responded.

There really wasn't either. Somehow, I knew that what we had found in one another was something that most people search their whole lives for, and never find. I knew then that there was no way I could ever live without her in my life.

We laid in bed for a bit longer, before we finally decided to get up and figure out what we were going to do today. Don't get me wrong, staying in bed all day would have been a perfectly acceptable plan, but we both wanted more. The sex was incredible, and there was certainly no shortage of it. But this wasn't just about incredibly mind blowing sex for either of us.

We got up and showered, together of course, and as we did we talked about what we wanted to do today. Brittany really wanted to go do something, but didn't really have anything in particular in mind.

"I don't really care what we do Daddy," Brittany explained. "I just want to spend the day with you, showing you off as much as I can."

I really liked that idea as well. Even though I knew we still needed to keep this a secret, for now, I loved the idea of showing off my baby girl.

"How about the zoo, Pumpkin," I suggested. "I know you love the zoo and we haven't been in some time."

Brittany's face lit up immediately. "Oh Daddy," she exclaimed excitedly. "That would be absolutely wonderful. And maybe for dinner we could get pizza," she suggested playfully.

The closest zoo to us was in the capital city, so of course that meant we would be close to Brittany's favorite restaurant, once again. I knew there was no way we were not going there for dinner. But, of course, I wanted to make a game of it.

"I don't know Pumpkin," I said as I got out of the shower and began drying off. "Isn't there some other place you'd rather eat?" I knew the answer to that question already, and from the expression on her face, Brittany knew that I did.

"Daddy," she said in a whimsical tone. "You can't be serious. Where else in the world would I rather eat?"

We shared a quick little laugh, then got dressed to head out for the day. It was considerably cooler out this time of the year, so there wouldn't be any short little sundresses worn today. But honestly, it didn't seem to matter what she wore, she looked amazing in everything.

When Brittany came out of her room she was dressed in a Pink, Victoria Secrets hoodie and black, skin tight yoga pants with a pair of bright white tennis shoes. Even in an outfit as simple as that she looked absolutely stunning.

As she walked down the hall towards me, I couldn't take my eyes off her. "How in the world was this gorgeous creature mine," I thought to myself.

I guess the inquisitive thought was showing on my face as Brittany looked up at me. She looked down at her outfit and smiled back at me.

"Don't worry Daddy," Brittany cooed playfully. "I remember my rules."

Smiling that sexy, innocent smile, she raised her hoodie, revealing her braless chest, then turned and pulled the top of her yoga pants down a bit. Just enough to confirm there were no panties underneath.

"That's my good girl," I teased playfully. "I'm glad you remembered, because otherwise Daddy might have to give you a spanking."

Brittany cocked her head slightly as she winked playfully at me. "If I knew wearing underwear was all it took to get a spanking," Brittany giggled as she teased back. "I might just have put some on Daddy."

My arms wrapped around her as I pulled her tightly against me. My hands immediately both slipped down to her ass and squeezed her butt firmly, then gave her a slight smack on one of her cheeks.

"You better not go breaking your rules, just to get a spanking young lady," I chided her as we continued to tease one another. "You may like Daddy's playful spankings, but serious spankings are going to hurt."

Brittany's eyes widened a bit and her expression became one of pure, unadulterated lust. "Maybe I want it to hurt a little Daddy. Maybe I want to be really punished by you."

Her words caught me off guard a bit, and I felt like I needed to regain control of the situation. "That's enough Pumpkin," I scolded, abruptly ending the naughty game she was trying to play. "We will talk about this later. But if we are going to the zoo, we better get..."

I stopped mid sentence as a naughty little thought popped into my head. "Go pack a bag real quick Pumpkin. Daddy just had a great idea for tonight."

What a great idea it was too! We were going to the zoo this morning, then we were going to go back to that store we had visited a few months back. I guess hearing Brittany talk about possibly wanting punishment stirred something inside me and my mind flashed back to some of those "darker" bondage toys I had seen that day.

A few minutes later and we were both packed and ready to head out. Brittany was very curious about my plans and why we needed to pack a bag for the night, but I decided this was going to be my surprise for her.

"You just don't worry about that Pumpkin," I said as I opened the car door for her. "Daddy has a surprise for you, just like you had for me. And since I went along with your surprise, I expect you to go along with mine."

Brittany pouted, but nodded in agreement as I got in the drivers side and started the car up. "Not fair, Daddy! But I guess I don't have a choice, do I?"

"No you don't Pumpkin," I mocked, "No you don't."

The drive to the zoo was rather uneventful. Traffic was pretty light for such a nice fall day. I had expected to find lots of people out taking advantage of the wonderful weather this weekend. "Maybe we were just early," I thought to myself.

Brittany controlled the radio as we drove and in what seemed like no time, we arrived at the zoo, just as they were opening.

Brittany loved (and still loves) going to the zoo. I swear she's like a little kid, running back and forth, trying spot every single animal in every single exhibit; giggling and squealing each time she spots one. We walked all over the entire zoo, looking at all the animals that seemed to be enjoying the wonderful weather themselves. When we entered the reptile house, Brittany clung tightly to me, saying that all these snakes were just too creepy. We took a break from touring the exhibits to have lunch, finishing our day there, and headed off to the next part of our trip; back to the store.

I still hadn't let on as to what my surprise was, but when I pulled into the parking lot of that store, Brittany seemed to start catching on a bit.

"Oh Daddy," she purred at me, "I think someone is planning on being a naughty boy tonight."

Still not speaking, I got out and walked around to open her door for her, then took her hand and lead her into the store. As luck would have it, that same saleslady was here again today, so I pulled Brittany along as I walked up to her.

"Excuse me miss," I said as I tapped her shoulder, "I was wondering if you could help us out."

The woman had been rearranging some movie that had gotten out if place, but immediately stopped and turned around to respond.

Brittany had pushed herself up close behind me, nuzzling her face into my back, like she was trying to hide. When the saleswoman turned around, she looked as if she recognized us, but I wasn't sure.

"You helped us out so much last time we were here and I thought you might be able to help us again," I inquired of her.

"I think I remember you two," the woman spoke confidently. "Plugs, right? You guys got some anal plugs and some lingerie, didn't you?"

Brittany fidgeted a bit behind me and the woman leaned over slightly, looking around me at Brittany. "How did they work out for sweetie," she asked Brittany in this sexy, provocative tone.

Brittany seemed to relax a bit as the woman spoke more to her. "They were wonderful ma'am," Brittany replied. "Thank you so much for helping us with those."

"My pleasure sweetie," the woman started, then giggled to herself a bit. "Or well, your pleasure I suppose. What can I help you with today?"

Brittany's face flushed quite a bit, displaying her embarrassment at the conversation, and shrugged her shoulders at the woman's question. "Umm, I don't know actually. Daddy said he has a surprise for me tonight."