From Stepdaughter to Wife... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my good girl," I praised her once again for her obedience. "Now, on your hands and knees and crawl to Daddy, like a good little pet."

Again, perfect obedience! She slowly dropped to her knees, then leaned forward, still biting the collar and leash, and clutching the whip in her hand. Slowly, seductively, insanely provocatively, she crawled across the floor to me. My eyes studied ever inch of her as she inched closer to me with cat like grace. Watching her crawl to me like that was possibly the most insanely erotic spectacle I had ever witnessed. Her hair feel down over her shoulders and her hips swayed seductively as she crawled towards me. My heart sped up, my breathing became heavy and labored, my mouth watered and my cock hardened instantly in my pants.

When she finally reached me, she raised her head up, moving it over my lap, and released the collar and leash. They feel into my lap and Brittany smiled up at me.

"Did I do good Daddy," she purred as she nuzzled her face against my thigh.

Reaching down, I gently rubbed her head as I spoke. "Yes Pumpkin, you did very good. Now, sit up in your knees so Daddy can put your collar on."

Brittany reached up and placed the whip in my lap, then sat back on her knees, raising her body up to me. She took her hair in one hand, and pulled it up, exposing her neck, perfectly. "I'm ready Daddy," she said in a bear whimper. "I'm ready for you to make me your pet."

Reaching down into my lap, I picked the collar up, gave it a soft kiss, right on the center of it, the placed it around her neck and fastened it. Her eyes lit up as the collar was secured around her neck and her expression made it perfectly clear to me, just how badly she wanted this.

Once the collar was fastened properly, I attached the leash to it, then used it to pull her up to me. My lips met hers and my tongue forced its way into her mouth. Brittany could only moan in response as our tongues danced across one another's. With my other hand, the one that wasn't holding her leash, I reached up and grasp her throat, squeezing slightly as we continued our kiss. I could feel her heart beat racing as my hand gripped tighter, pulling her more deeply into our passionate embrace.

After a moment, I pulled back, staring deeply into her beautiful green eyes. "Now, you are Daddy's pet. And you will always be."

Brittany's eyes welled up with tears as she stared back at me. "That is what I've wanted all along Daddy," she cried. "Just to be yours, forever!"

We kissed again! Her hands gripped my thighs, squeezing harder, the more our kiss intensified. Then I pulled away again.

"Back on your hands and knees," I ordered her. "Its time for Daddy to teach you what it means to be his pet."

Brittany lowered herself back to the floor, looking up at me the entire time. "Yes Daddy," she replied in a hushed whisper. "Anything you say, I will do."

I took another sip of bourbon then picked up her glass and put it against her lips. "Here pet, have a sip," I said as I tilted the glass slightly. She took the smallest of sips and her face instantly puckered.

I laughed as she swallowed. "The first drink always tastes like gasoline Pumpkin," I joked. Which is true. No matter how good the bourbon, that first sip always gets you. I tilted the glass again and she almost resisted another sip, but quickly changed her mind.

"There, that one was better, wasn't it," I questioned. She nodded in response, but it was pretty clear she wasn't yet a bourbon fan. I think its just an acquired taste.

I sat her glass back on the table and picked up the spreader bar, placing in on the floor in front of me.

"Turn around pet," I ordered her again. "Its time to put you in your proper position."

Once again, her eyes lit up at the thought of being placed in this contraption. She knew, as I did, that in this, she would be completely in my control and powerless to prevent anything I wanted to do to her. And that, is what she desperately wanted!

Brittany slowly spun around, wiggling her bottom at me as she did. "Yes Daddy," she whispered back at me, looking over her shoulder. "Show me my place, please. Please Daddy, use me to give yourself all the pleasure you want."

Brittany lowered her face to the floor, tilting her head to the side so she could still look slightly back. Then her arms slipped between her legs, and she laid there, just like the girl on the box, waiting for her Daddy to put her new restraint on her.

I took my time. My hands slowly, softly caressing her bottom and thighs. Softly, I kissed her body, teasing her with my tongue, causing desperately needy moans to escape her lips.

Finally I reached back and picked up the bar and placed it between her legs. It needed to be adjusted a little, but fortunately that was easy enough. Once it was adjusted to the proper length, I wrapped the cuffs on the ends of bar around her claves, just below her knees. Then, I took her wrists and place them in the cuffs in the middle of the bar. Once I was done, I just leaned back for a moment and took in the sight.

Oh, and what a sight it was. She looked absolutely stunning and completely helpless, all at the same time. The crotchless teddy, left her little cunt and spectacular ass completely exposed. The thanks to the bar, spread wide enough to give me a perfect view. She laid there wiggling for a moment, as if she was making sure that she was truly as helpless as she appeared to be. Which, I can assure you, she was.

Reaching forward, I picked up the lose end of the leash she was wearing. I pulled slightly on it, just to make sure she knew that I was now in complete control of her body. Then I reached back behind me and picked up the whip that she had brought to me with her leash and collar. A wicked little grin formed on my face as I slowly and softly ran the handled end of the whip up and down her stocking clad legs. All Brittany could do was moan and whimper at me, pleading with me.

"Please Daddy," she practically cried. "Please don't tease me anymore. I can't take it."

I turned the whip around in my hand, and swatted across her bottom, with the leather straps, causing her to shriek out. It wasn't really that hard, but it came with no warning so it caught her by surprise.

"You have no choice but to take it Pumpkin," I chided her. "You are here for my enjoyment, and I intend on fully enjoying you Pumpkin."

The leather straps of the whip swatted against her exposed ass again, a little harder this time. She whimpered slightly, but her whimper quickly turned to a soft moan as my face lowered to her bottom and began kissing and biting her amazing little ass.

Pulling back on the leash, I forced her back against my face as I slowly licked along her slit, all the way to her tightly puckered little asshole. By this point her cunt was dripping and the scent and taste was quickly pushing me to the limit of being able to control myself. But I couldn't stop myself, and truthfully I didn't want to. I wanted to lose control. To allow my deepest, darkest fantasies to be realized.

My hands gripped her ass, spreading her wider as my face pressed against her. My tongue pushed between her drenched lips, flicking quickly across her clit, causing hungry moans and depraved words to come pouring out of her mouth.

"Oh god Daddy," Brittany cried out. "So fucking good!"

She began begging, pleading, crying out for more! But I was determined to make her wait. To push her beyond her limitations. To teach her what it truly meant to be owned.

"Please Daddy," she screamed! "Please fuck me! Use my slutty cunt Daddy! Make me your whore!"

It took every ounce of resolve I had, but I held back. The waiting, the teasing, they were like torture to her and I was intently determined to turn her into a quivering mess, before I gave her the satisfaction of my cock.

"You are going to have to be patient, Pumpkin," I teased at her. "Daddy isn't done playing with you yet."

My tongue moved up from her clit, slipping inside her tight, dripping wet little hole. Her moans and pleas and cries intensified, the further I pushed her.

"Fuck Daddy," Brittany squealed. "You are killing me Daddy. I need Daddy's cock so badly!"

My hand smacked down hard onto her ass, causing her to shriek out in pain.

"I said no," I shouted. "And I think I've heard just about enough from you."

I stood up, turned and grabbed my drink and took a rather satisfying sip, then set the glass back down. "Since you can't seem to keep your mouth shut, I guess I'm going to have to shut it for you," I said mockingly.

There was another item in the kit we had purchased that I knew would do just that. I walked over and pulled the ball gag out of the box, went into the bathroom and washed it off, then returned to her.

When I stepped back into the main room, and saw her lying there on the floor, face nuzzled against the carpet, hands bound to the rod between her legs, with her ass perfectly on display, something in me snapped. All resolve of control dissipated and this feeling of power and control completely consumed me. It almost felt as if, all of a sudden, I was an entirely different person.

Slowly I walked over to her and knelt down beside her, brushing the hair back out of her face. She strained to look up at me as best she could, but in the position she was in, that was difficult. But I could see her face. It bore this erotic mixture of fear, desire, intense passion, and complete trust. As if she was thoroughly terrified of the possibilities that awaited her, but wanted all of them, and knew that no matter what they were, she was safe with me.

I leaned down, kissing her cheek softly, then spoke as I began to wrap the strap of the gag around her head.

"Daddy needs to be able to focus Pumpkin," I said in an implacable tone. "And since you won't shut up long enough for me to focus, Daddy will shut you up."

I fastened the gag around her head, adjusting it so the ball was perfectly centered in her mouth. Brittany tried to speak, bit the gag did its job and only muffled noises escaped her mouth, along with a stream of saliva that trickled down the side of the ball.

"Yes, that is much better," I mocked. "Now Daddy can focus, without you incessant whining."

Now that I had that problem resolved, it was time to return to my little game. I moved back behind her, spread her ass cheeks apart again and buried my face, roughly into her. My tongue lashed her pussy and ass over and over. Licking first along her slit and pushing into her tight little cunt. Then, slowly up to her asshole, flicking it rapidly before pushing inside that hole as well.

Brittany moaned against the gag and struggled desperately to speak, but there was no way for her too. The gag was accomplishing its purpose.

I pulled away again, grabbed the whip and slapped it against her ass several times, leaving bright red marks, where the leather straps contacted her bare skin.

"That's for making Daddy put that gag on you," I ridiculed her. Again the leather straps smacked across her bare flesh, now turning most of her ass a bright shade of red. "You need to learn when to keep that slutty mouth of yours shut Pumpkin."

Brittany nodded her head and sniveled against the gag as the leather straps stuck her once again. I leaned down, kissing her bottom tenderly, feeling the heat radiating off her skin. It felt so intensely satisfying! Punishing her for her actions, the lovingly care for her like this. And from the way she was pushing back against me, I believed she was enjoying it just as much as I was.

With the whip still in my hand, I pressed my tongue back against her slit, licking up the juices that were dripping put of her. The handle of the whip was long and cylindrical and perfectly smooth. It was definitely intended to be used as much as the leather straps were, and I decided it was time to put it to use. I pulled back, just enough to give me room, and ran the handle slowly up and down her tight, hot, dripping wet lips. Again, Brittany wiggled back, her body seeming to beg for anything to be inside her.

When the handle reached her hole, I pushed. Brittany moaned this deeply satisfied moan as the handle of the whip disappeared into her needy little cunt. Twisting my hand, I wrapped the straps around it and began fucking the handle back and forth into her cunt. Brittany's muffled moans intensified the harder, deeper, and faster I fucked her with it. But I wasn't about to let her cum yet, and it sounded like she was getting close.

I pulled back quickly, plopping the handle out of her cunt, which earned a very disgruntled groan from her. Then I ran it up her crack, to her puckered little asshole and pushed it slowly inside her. Between my saliva and her juices, which were coating the handle, it slide in her ass with ease.

She moaned loudly as the shaft penetrated her asshole.

"Daddy's little slut likes having her ass used, doesn't she," I chided at her. Brittany could only nod in response. "Just like the little Daddy slut you are."

It began slowly, inching the shaft on and out of her ass. But quickly my pace increased, and soon I was pumping the handle at a merciless pace. Punishing her asshole, just the way I knew she wanted.

My other hand found her cunt and shoved three fingers, deep inside her, fucking her cunt and ass ruthlessly. Even with gag, Brittany's cries were clearly audible, but incoherent. Her eyes watered, her body shuttered, her mouth drooled saliva from around the gag. She was in paradise and desperately needing to cum, and I finally decided it was time.

"You want to cum for your Daddy," I said in a mocking tone. "Don't you my little whore?"

Brittany nodded and moaned louder. Her noises and her body begging for release.

"Cum slut! Cum right now!"

Her cunt practically exploded as her cum squirted out of her. Her body trembled as wave after wave of orgasm tore through her restrained body.

I didn't even wait for her orgasm to stop. I jerked my pants down and buried my cock deep inside cunt in one stroke, never taking the handle of the whip out of her ass. As my hand pumped the handle harder and faster, my other hand wrapped around the leash, pulling her back hard against me. The collar strained against her neck, cutting off her air slighlty. Her eyes filled with tears as she gasped and cried against the gag in her mouth. My cock slammed into her, relentlessly, her juices spraying out with each thrust. But I still wanted more!

I wanted to hear her cries. To hear her begging me to stop of go harder or whatever would come out of her mouth, knowing it wouldn't matter. She was completely mine to control and use as I saw fit.

With the leash still firmly in my grasp I leaned forward, reaching her face and prying the gag from her mouth. The second it was out, she screamed out.

"FUCK YES DADDY! I'M YOU WHORE! I'M YOUR FUCKING WHORE!"

Her words sent me into some kind of extra gear I didn't know I possessed. I jerked the leash back taunt as my hips slammed into her at an insane pace.

"That's right slut," I shouted back at her. "You're Daddy's whore, and you always will be."

My hips pounded, my hand pumped the whip handle harder and faster... Brittany kept screaming.

"I'm your whore Daddy! Fuck yes! Fuck me Daddy! Fill my slutty cunt with cum, please Daddy," she begged me. "Can I cum again Daddy? Please!"

I was so close! My balls throbbed as they bounced against her body as I hammered her cunt unforgivingly.

"You can cum when I cum, whore," I shouted as I pulled harder on the leash. "You've already been allowed to cum once. Now you wait for me to cum!"

It wouldn't take long. Brittany's pussy squeezed my cock as she fought to hold back her orgasm. She pushed back against me as hard as she could, matching my pace, taking every inch of my cock and the whip handle into her thoroughly fucked holes.

My cock swelled, my balls tightened, I moaned out... "Fuck yes, Daddy is cumming slut!"

"Fill me up Daddy," Brittany cried back to me. "Fill my whore cunt with your cum please!"

What felt like a gallon of cum, spewed from my cock, filling her cunt. But I didn't slow down even a little. As soon as Brittany felt my cum flooding into her, she cried out, begging to be allowed to cum.

"Please Daddy," she pleaded. "Please let me cum now."

Jerking back on the collar, I shouted at her. "Yes slut! Cum right now! Cum on your Daddy's cock!"

Brittany's second orgasm tore through her with even more force than the first had. She screamed out, no words, just deeply, thoroughly satisfied noises; more like cries of intense ecstasy.

I pulled out of her, our mingled cum oozing out of her as I did. Quickly I ran my fingers along her slit, scooping up as much of our cum as I could. My hand moved to her face and shoved my fingers into her mouth, forcing her to taste our cum.

"You like that whore? You like tasting your cum and Daddy's cum mixed together," I derided her.

Brittany sucked my fingers clean, then answered my question in a rather unexpected way. "More please Daddy," she begged. "Feed me more."

My face moved to her cunt, and slowly my tongue ran up her slit, collecting even more of our cum than my fingers had. I moved up, flipping her onto her side as I pressed my lips against hers and let her suck the cum from my lips and tongue.

Then I collapsed beside her; thoroughly exhausted. I managed to find the strength to reach down and undo the cuffs from her legs and wrists and Brittany collapsed flat onto the floor when I did.

For the next several minutes we just laid there, both panting, trying desperately to catch our breath. Finally, once my breathing settled, I rolled over grabbed her and pulled her tightly against me. As much as I had enjoyed that, instinctively I needed to make sure she was alright.

"Pumpkin," I whispered softly into her ear. "That was so incredible. But are you ok?"

Brittany barely moved. She just turned her head enough to look at me and smiled.

"Ok? God no! I'm so much more than ok," she sighed heavily. "That was amazing Daddy. But after that, I definitely need some cuddle time."

I stood up and picked her up into my arms, carrying her into the bedroom. Once there, I laid her down onto the bed and then laid down beside her cuddling her tightly in my arms.

Brittany sighed as she wiggled back against me. "So Daddy, how do you like having you own personal whore," she giggled at me.

"Oh, I definitely think I could get used to it Pumpkin," I laughed back, then kissed her softly on the cheek.

To be continued...