From Stepdaughter to Wife... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman's face lit up as she recalled more of the details of our first meeting. "Oh, that's right. I forgot about that," she said as she turned her attention back to me, smiling. "So Daddy," she teased, "what kind of surprise are you wanting to give you little girl tonight?"

I really liked this woman. She was completely comfortable in her own skin, which was covered in tattoos that really looked amazing. Plus she was really good at making people feel comfortable, in pretty uncomfortable situations.

"Well miss, my little girl here has been a little naughty lately and I think she's needing a some punishment this evening."

I spoke with a confidence I didn't really know I had in me. I had thought, when we first walked in, I would be a little nervous and hesitant about asking the saleswoman for help. But when she asked, my response just blurted out of me like it was nothing and it didn't faze her at all. But when I turned and looked at Brittany, well she certainly was fazed, but it appeared at least, to be in a very good way.

Her face was flushed, not with embarrassment, but with lustful desire. She wanted this! I'll admit I was more than a little shocked. I mean, hearing her tease about it before we left the house was one thing, but seeing how excited she was getting now, it really blew me away.

"Well, I can certainly help you guys out with that," the saleswoman spoke up, snapping me out of my daze. "I'm kind of into that stuff myself," she continued, her smile growing more mischievous as she spoke, "so this will be fun."

She reached out her hand towards Brittany as she continued, "Here sweetie, come with me and lets see if we can figure out what's going to be best for you guys."

Brittany took her hand and she lead us over to a section of the store that contained a wide assortment of bondage toys. Brittany's eye were wide as she took it all in, and they way she was fidgeting around, clearly displayed her arousal at the sight before her.

The saleswoman asked a ton of questions to both Brittany and myself. Like really personal questions about what we liked, what turned us on, what turned us off, and what we thought our limits might be. Brittany's response to that last topic, really shocked me.

"Well, I don't really think I want to have limits, to be honest with you ma'am," Brittany said in a slightly aroused tone. "I really want to be Daddy's good pet and do anything and everything he wants me to do."

This didn't seem to faze the saleswoman in the least, but it floored me. I hadn't really thought about my limits before. I hadn't really thought about what it would be like to do "anything and everything" I wanted. Bondage had never really been something that interested me. But now, literally in a matter of a few hours, I couldn't get the thought out of my head. Bondage was definitely something I was wanting to get into.

We talked to the saleswoman for what seemed like eternity. She made several suggestions and even helped us by explaining some different things that could be done with each and every item. I was starting to get the feeling that she was more than "kind of" into this stuff, from the way she described each item so thoroughly.

Finally, we made our decisions on the items that we wanted. First thing was an introductory bondage kit that contained a mask, a set of fur lined cuffs, a collar and leash, a ball gag, a feather tickler thing and a whip thing that was this long smooth handle, with several thin leather straps attached to it. Brittany actually made several comments about the leash and collar and me using that whip one her. Which I suppose is why I didn't hesitate to buy it.

The next item we decided to purchase was called a Hog Tie restraint. Four short leather straps connected to a central ring. On the opposite end of each strap was a fur lined cuff. The picture on the box left little to the imagination and Brittany and I both got a quite excited over this. The restraint was designed to be worn behind the woman. Two cuffs on her ankles and two cuffs on her wrists.

One other item, that I was very excited about was something Brittany saw and pointed out to me. "Oh God Daddy," she exclaimed excitedly. "This looks like it would be so much fun." Brittany had picked up a long, rectangular shaped box off one of the display tables. The image on the box was a woman, one her knees, with her ass up in the air. Her face was buried into the bed she was laying on. Between her legs was this long, cylindrical metal rod, that was cuffed to her legs, just below her knees. Another set of cuffs, in the middle of the rod, held her hands firmly in place. In that position, she looked completely helpless and at the mercy of whatever lucky man had put her in it.

Brittany's face bore this excited, devilishly innocent smile (if that's even a thing) and the thought of her, laying on the bed, in that device, sent my head spinning.

"Can we get this too Daddy," Brittany begged me. "Imagine what you could do to me if I was in this."

Oh, I was definitely imagining!

"Yeah Pumpkin," I responded, nearly choking on my own words. "I think we can definitely get that and have a lot of fun with it."

As we headed to the counter by the door, where the register was, we passed a table that had some various bottles of lubricants and lotions on it. When I paused there, the saleswoman caught on immediately.

"Oh yes," she exclaimed, "definitely need some lube and maybe a bottle or two of these lotions."

The lady pointed out a couple lotions that were stimulating types, warming lotions she called them. She also pointed out a couple of flavored lotions as well and explained, in detail, how much fun these could all be. "I sure hope you work off commission," I thought to myself as we selected a few different bottles.

"Oh wait," I blurted out as we started to head towards the register. "She needs something sexy to wear tonight as well."

Brittany squeezed my hand and giggled her response. "Haha, oh Daddy, I don't think anything I wear is going to stay on very long."

"That may be true Pumpkin," I said in a stern tone that seemed to startle her. "But none the less, you are going to be dressed for the occasion. And I will decide how long every piece of clothing stays on you."

We walked over to the lingerie and began looking over the various choices. It only too a moment for me to find what I was looking for. A black ace teddy, which matching thigh high stockings. What made this outfit perfect though, was that it was cup less, and crotchless. Which meant nothing had to be removed, for me to have full access to her bound little body. The only thing I needed Brittany's help with, was picking the right size. After that, we headed back towards the registers.

Once we had paid for our items, which was more pricey than I had planned, and were back in the car, Brittany could barely contain her excitement. She wiggled and giggled as we pulled away from the store and headed to her favorite pizza place.

"Daddy," Brittany spoke with a slightly nervous quality to her tone. "Can we talk about tonight for a second?"

I wasn't sure if she was nervous, excited, or a little scared, but I wanted to make sure that she was really ok with all of this. I had been reading more about the "daddy" and "little" relationships and about punishment and bondage. Truthfully, at first some of it disturbed me a bit. But the more I read, and the more blogs I listened to and followed, the more I began to see how mostly, all of this stuff, even the stuff that seemed harsh to me, was really a very loving and nurturing part of these types of relationships. But one thing I knew for certain was that I wanted anything we did together to be something we mutually wanted. Not just to force her into submission to something she didn't want. But to have her willingly submit to me, because she wanted the exact same things I did, and she trusted me to take good care of her.

"Of course we can Pumpkin," I responded. "What do you want to talk about?"

Brittany sat there for a moment, just staring at me. As if she was searching the deepest parts of her soul to figure out what she wanted to say.

"Pumpkin," I said as I reached over and took her hand. "Nothing has to happen tonight that you aren't comfortable with." Among the things I had read about, the subject of having a "safe word" seemed to be a common theme. So I decided that we might need one, just to make her feel better. "Tell you what Pumpkin," I spoke, reassuringly. "Daddy will give you a word. Its called a safe word, and if you feel like things are too much, you just say that word and everything stops. And we can talk about whatever it is. How's that sound?"

Brittany immediately began shaking her head. "No Daddy, no! That's not it!" There was this strange pitch to her voice. One I don't think I had heard from her before. It wasn't defiant, it wasn't really innocent, it was, well, the only way I can think to describe it is; erotically informative. Not sure how much that helps though.

By this time we had pulled into the parking lot of the pizza place and were parked as Brittany continued in that same tone. "I meant what I told the lady in the store Daddy. I don't want to have any limits with you. I want to give myself to you fully and with hesitation Daddy. I want you to take what you want and use me as you see fit. I've been reading a lot of stories and stuff and I know what I think I want and what I think you want too Daddy. Maybe not every time, but at least some of the time."

I sat there, partially stunned as Brittany confessed these little dirty desires to me. I suppose she could see my reaction written on my face, because she leaned over, placed her hand on my crotch and squeezed gently as she whispered into my ear. "I want to truly be your slut Daddy! Not just like we've done so far, I want more. I want to be used by you. I want you to literally do anything and everything you want to me."

She gave my crotch another gentle squeeze, kissed my cheek and then leaned back over and sat there looking at me; waiting for my response.

"What if it hurts, Pumpkin," I asked.

"Then it hurts. And you can make it feel all better after," she responded instantly.

This was definitely going to be one, very interesting night. I smiled at her, leaned over and kissed her cheek, then opened my door and got out. As I came around and opened her door, taking her hand to help her out, I couldn't help but ask one more time.

"You are sure this is what you want Pumpkin?"

Brittany gave me this look that answered my question without words. Complete and total submission to me was written across her face.

"Yes Daddy," she said in a slight whimper, "I am very sure."

Dinner was eaten rather hurriedly that night. We talked and enjoyed ourselves, but we were both ready to get to the hotel and begin her lessons. That's how she described what was going to happen tonight.

Looking back on things now, I realize that it took me a bit to really become her true dominant. At first, even though she let me feel like I was in control, I think we both knew that she was the one taking the lead. But on this night, now that she had set the tone, things would definitely begin to change.

On the way from the restaurant to the hotel, we passed a high end liquor store that was one of my favorites in the city, because of their incredible selection of bourbons, which is really all I drink. Tonight, I knew, was going to be a very special night for us and I wanted a special bottle of Bourbon to help celebrate it. When we walked in, the guy behind the counter recognized me, because, well this place was a regular stopping place for me and I typically spend some serious money when I was here. Somehow, this place had access to Bourbons that I couldn't find anywhere else in our area. But they didn't come cheap. I didn't even bother to go to the shelves, knowing what I was wanting would be either behind the counter, or in the back room. So I walked straight up to the guy at the counter and asked for their best.

"So, we are having a special night tonight," I said, nodding towards Brittany. "And I want something amazing to celebrate with tonight. What have you got put up for special celebrations?"

The guy smiled at me, then his brows raised slighlty as he looked over at Brittany. "I'd say a special night indeed," he grinned as he spoke. "I think I've got just the thing for you. Since I know you don't mind splurging on your bourbon. Give me just a sec."

He walked off towards the back room and returned a moment later and set a bottle on the counter; 20 year old Pappy Van Winkle, Family Reseve. Yep, this was going to cost me.

I thanked him profusely, paid for the bottle and took Brittany's hand leading her back to the car. A moment later we arrived at the hotel.

I had intentionally picked one of the more luxurious hotels in the capitol city. I had already called ahead and made a reservation, wanting to be sure they had a special room available. Which, thankfully, they did.

Now we really hadn't planned this very well. We certainly were not dresses like the typical patrons of this hotel and we drew more than a few looks from some members of the staff. But I really wasn't too concerned about what they thought. My mind was focused on what this evening had in store for me; for both of us.

After we checked in, the Bell Hop took our bags and lead us to one of the elevators that lead to the upper floors, where the suites were located. Once inside I tipped him and dismissed him as Brittany walked around the room, starring in amazement at the luxurious fixtures and decor.

"Wow Daddy," Brittany exclaimed excitedly. "This is an amazing room you got for us."

"I wanted tonight to be very special Pumpkin," I replied back quickly. "A special room, a special Bourbon," I said as I lifted the bottle up, "and a very, very special girl."

Brittany sauntered towards me grinning seductively. "And a very special Daddy, who is going to have a very special treat," she said as she picked reached into the bag from the store and pulled out the teddy I had purchased for her. "Why don't you fix us a couple drinks and relax while I'm getting changed, Daddy."

She started to walk off towards the bathroom, but I stopped her quickly by grabbing her wrist. "Hold on just a second there Pumpkin," I said sternly. "Daddy didn't say you could go get changed yet, did I?"

Brittany's face seemed to just melt with desire as I spoke to her. "No Daddy," she cooed innocently. "I'm sorry. I should have asked."

Twisting her arm, as I pulled her against me, pinning it behind her, I kissed her lips forcefully. She melted into my body as our kiss intensified. Brittany's other hand slide up to my head, holding me tightly as we continued our kiss. Then, suddenly, I broke the kiss, released her wrist and pulled away from her.

"Wait right there," I instructed her. I walked over to my bad and opened it up and pulled out one of my white, long sleeve, button down shirts. Sure it was a little wrinkled from being in my bag, but that wouldn't matter. It was going to be a lot more wrinkled, before this night was over.

I walked back over to her and handed her the shirt. "Here Pumpkin, but this on over your teddy, but leave it unbuttoned," my tone becoming more demanding.

Brittany took the shirt form me and stood there, staring at me for a moment. I just stood there, staring back at her and smiling a bit, before I finally spoke.

"That's Daddy's good girl," I said, praising her. "Wait until you are told what to do."

Brittany's face lit up at my praise. "I always want to be Daddy's good girl," she purred back at me.

"Go get changed Pumpkin," I said as I swatted her on the butt. "Daddy will be waiting for you when you get done."

With that, Brittany hurried off to the bathroom to change. As soon as she closed the door, I looked around the room, trying to decide what I needed to do next. First things first though. I opened the bottle of Pappy and poured a couple ounces into a glass; then poured another one for Brittany.

As I sipped my bourbon, I walked around the room, trying to decide what was next. There was an oversized leather chair in the living room area of the suite and I decided that is where I would be sitting when she walked out. I moved the chair over to where it was directly in line with the door that lead into the bedroom, where the bathroom was located. But, I moved it to the other side of the room, so that Brittany would have to walk a bit to reach me... or maybe crawl, I couldn't decide yet.

Next came the lights. When we entered the suite, the Bell Hop had turned on several of the lights in the room and it was way too bright. I walked around the room, turning off, or dimming lights, here and there until the room had developed as soft, seductive glow.

"Only one more thing I need," I thought to myself. I went over to the bags of stuff that we had purchased at the store earlier today and selected a few items.

From the bags, I pulled out the bondage kit, but only took out the leash and collar, and the whip. Then I grabbed the box that contained the spreader bar and opened it up and quickly assembled it.

The leash and collar, and the whip, I sat on a table that was near the door to the bedroom. The spreader bar, I brought back and sat on the table I had moved beside the big leather chair.

There, that was perfect!

I had nearly finished my first glass, so I topped it back off and sat it down on the table I had moved beside the chair. I sat Brittany's glass beside it and then sat down in the chair and relaxed, waiting for her to emerge.

Its really difficult to try to adequately capture my emotions, when the door to the bedroom opened and Brittany stepped out. I know I've said this kind of stuff a lot, but my heart just stopped beating for a moment, as I took her in.

The teddy and stockings clung to her body perfectly! Every single curve of her body was flawlessly accented and the white shirt, unbuttoned, but still covering her exposed breasts, just seemed to set the whole thing off. She looked like some kind of crazed sex goddess. Her hair was fixed, but in a sort of messy way that made her look even more sexy, if that was even possible.

As she stepped into the main room of the suite, she paused, staring at me sitting there in the chair, sipping my bourbon and smiling at her. She looked down at the table beside me, seeing the other glass of Bourbon and the spreader bar sitting there beside me; her eyes widened.

"Are those for me Daddy," she cooed seductively as she started to walk towards me.

"Yes Pumpkin," I replied as I nodded at the table beside her. "And so are those."

She looked down at the table and her soft smile grew into a naughty, sexy, almost wicked little grin.

"Oh my Daddy," she cooed again. "Do I need to put that on as well?"

I really hadn't thought this out much, but instinct took over and I just spoke.

"No Pumpkin," I spoke in this stern, passion filled tone. "You need to bring those to me. Daddy will put your collar on you."

Brittany's expression changed instantly the moment I spoke those words. Her face took on this very serious, yet somehow, inquisitive look, as she spoke.

"Do you understand what it means for you to put a collar on me Daddy," she asked nervously.

"Yes Pumpkin," I replied, my tone not changing in the least. "I fully understand what it means. Do you?"

"Yes Daddy," she purred back, that same grin returning to her face. "And I really want that. All of it."

"Well, we will get you another collar that you can wear all the time. But for now, for tonight, this is the collar I want you in."

"Put the collar and leash in your mouth and hold the whip in your hand," I ordered her. She obeyed without hesitation. Folding the leash up, against the collar, she put them in her mouth, biting down on them to hold them in place. She then picked up the whip and turned back to me, waiting for further instructions.