All Comments on 'From Stephen to Stephanie Pt. 05'

by nikkiwest101

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
aboychickaboychickover 8 years ago
Quite a good ending...

As much as I would like to read more about this saga of transition, I think you've hit a good point at which to end it. I don't know if you'd want to go down the road of Stephanie forcibly having encounters with men and all that entails. I would be hard to think of further humiliations and forced feminization to subject Stephanie to without undue repetition.

If you do decide to continue, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter(s). If not, you've provided us with a titillating, tantalizing story.

Thank you.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 8 years ago
To continue or not?

I say if you can keep up the quality and have more story lines planned, continue. You have not erred yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

really ????? i hope he just did this to get back home to his" regular" life so to speak, still having to deal with what occurred before and after his kidnapping because propabaly the pictures are out and he is without a job by now, revenge is one thing but this went way too far!!!

i will give you this it is well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a happy marriage, but final ending was not a happy wedding.

The end of the story could be that Stephen does what was done in Total Recall and says to his wife; "Consider this a divorce." and kills her. A fireplace poker will work as a lethal weapon on his wife as well as the women that put him through hell. He would get off for their murders due to temporary insanity, driven to it by what he went through by the women. If his wife had changed and was not happy with their life; she should not have left him without talking things over. Instead she left him and did not want to see or talk to him. If she was not happy with the man she had married, then they should have had a divorce. Not destroy a man who was her husband.

GirlyclarkGirlyclarkover 8 years ago
More!/?

Your final line was "more to follow" I hope there is, with Susie taking up from Emma's lead and assuring Stephanie knows and understands 'her' positions in 'her' life to follow and acknowledging who wears the pants and panties in this new relationship and that Susie is not reticent in her requirements of the new bride.

glassyeyesglassyeyesover 7 years ago
exciting

From the beginning, this story had me. I thought it was great and wish that I could br Stephanie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is a wonderful story and so I want to be Stephanie, to submit to a dominant female and be their submissive for life. xxxx

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read what happens next. This is a dream of mine -- to have my wife become my mistress and Domme. I would serve her in my feminine ways. I have a long way to go before I could be female fulltime but I can always dream.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

There is a HUGE difference between willing to change and being forced. I'm sorry, but no only should they get divorced but several of the women (they don't qualify as ladies) should spend several years in prison for assault, battery, unlawful restraint, and several other crimes and should be severely punished financially. The keyword here is forced, and that is what is wrong. No one should be forced into anything, and the wedding at the end with his choice was made under duress.

AZPOPAZPOPalmost 2 years ago

awesome, i really hope you continue it

Sir Denis

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous