All Comments on 'From Stephen to Stevie Ch. 01'

by Hardfordiverse

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved chapter 1. Romantic and consensual and can't wait for chapter 2.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year ago

Very nice, can't wait for more.

KatiwantsKatiwantsabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story!!

HardfordiverseHardfordiverseabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments, they are very encouraging. Part 2 and the finale, part 3 are up now,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting commentary on something so many of us have wondered about. Informative and factual with real human emotions scattered throughout. Sensual I so many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Sissy Femboy

How i love x dressing the fell of silk on my body and legs feel great.I never though some one would find me out.But after making my self up and dressing i got a call to come down to the maintance shop now.I was not sure what he wanted .As i opened the door he now has seen me fully made up and dressed.He told me to sit in the chair and watch the tv.Soon i was looking at me getting made up and dressed playing with a dildo.He told me to keep looking as he placed a collar around my neck tied my hands behind my back tied my legs to each side of the chair.I watched as he stripped off his clothes walked up to me and forced his dick in my mouth and told me to be a good girl and suck his dick.Not only did i suck his dick and swallow his cum he fucked me and made me suck his dick again.He now owns me and uses me for sex every day and i have to sleep with him from time to time.

HardfordiverseHardfordiverseabout 1 year agoAuthor

lovely visual -" anonymous sissy femboy: ! Hopefully it is true and still happening - sissy femboys and straight men are a match made in heaven

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHardfordiverse@Hardfordiverse
Just a pleasure seeking easy going man - always looking for new experiences! UK based ......

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES