From Sweden with Love

Story Info
Kelly’s boyfriend can’t compete with Swedish big boobs.
12k words
4.52
34.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story with some more romance, kind of, but with a prolonged lesbian seduction game and big boobs as usual... Anyway, it aims to be an erotic story and not a romantic one.

Although this story is about lust between young girls, all the characters are above 18 years old.

I remember to new readers I'm not English mother tongue, so please pardon all the grammar inaccuracies.

/-/-/

"Are you sure you will recognize her?"

"Sure, I told you, we've already talked several times and we're friends on Facebook, I've seen her profile photos. She is a tall, robust girl with long blond hair."

"This information isn't very helpful... as far as I know, all Swedish girls have blonde hair..."

Dozens of people were coming out of the airport's arrivals gate at the same time, and Kelly and Hector had quite a few problems being able to check all the faces that passed by their eyes.

They were waiting for Ingrid, the Swedish girl who Kelly would host for the next six months. Ingrid had applied and has been selected along with other girls from her college for a six-month study abroad program. When Kelly's teacher asked the class who was available to host a foreign girl in their room, Kelly immediately raised her hand. Her previous roommate had finished her studies and left the month before, so there was a free bed in her room, and she preferred to have company rather than live alone, although Hector often stayed to sleep with her.

Kelly was thrilled with the idea of having a foreign roommate. She loved Scandinavian culture and couldn't wait to be able to exchange curiosities and experiences with her new roommate. She had never had the opportunity to travel outside her country, but she was extremely curious to discover customs and habits different from hers. Moreover, for what little she had spoken to her, by e-mail or with messages on Facebook, Ingrid immediately seemed to her a very sunny, open and nice girl, with whom she would surely get along, she had no doubts about it. She spoke almost perfect English, but she still wanted to perfect it even more during that study trip.

As soon as she accepted Professor McDillinger's request and said she was willing to host one of the Swedish girls, and they had given her the name and e-mail address of her future roommate, Kelly immediately wrote her a short e-mail to introduce herself and tell her that she awaited her with trepidation. Ingrid replied immediately, with great glee, saying she was equally impatient to meet her. Then she sent Kelly a friend request on Facebook. Kelly accepted it immediately, although it seemed slightly premature as a request, since they had never even met yet. But after all, the curiosity to see the face of her new roommate was too much, and so she immediately went to peek at Ingrid's profile.

So she found out what Ingrid looked like. She had called her robust to Hector, but perhaps robust was not the best word. She was a tall girl, sure, and she certainly wasn't slim, with those wide hips, but more than anything else it was her chest that immediately hit Kelly's eyes. After all, judging by the photos on Facebook at least, Ingrid did nothing to hide it, which would have been almost impossible, given its huge size. For this reason, busty might have been a more suitable definition, rather than robust, to define Ingrid. In fact, in the Facebook's profile photos, Ingrid often appeared with showy necklines, tight-fitting T-shirts that highlighted her breasts, and even when she wore jackets or sweaters, the size of her breast stood out anyway. Kelly had been slightly disturbed at first by the curves of her future roommate and by the freedom with which she seemed to exhibit her body, but then she told herself that Scandinavian culture was probably more advanced than hers, that in Sweden probably wasn't scandalous to exhibit one's breasts like that, and that she shouldn't think as a bigot, but demonstrate herself open to the cultural differences of another country, and able to accept even the aspects that seemed less appropriate to her. If she wanted to travel the world one day, she certainly could not be scandalized at the first girl with clothes different from those she usually liked to dress. And apart from that, Ingrid looked like a lovely girl, always smiling, party-loving and full of friends, judging by the amount of photos with other girls she had on her profile, always hugging, playing or holding hands. She probably didn't have a boyfriend, as a boy rarely appeared in her photos, and almost always as a fringe character. Strange, Kelly thought, seeing that Ingrid, aside from being so curvy, which she knew was very much appreciated by some guys who seem to think only about big tits, was also very pretty, with big expressive eyes as blue as the nordic sea, and long blond hair, like a golden cascade. The opposite of her, who was quite tall but with a lean and slender body, also due to all the years of competitive swimming she had practiced and continued to practice, with brown hair and eyes. Also, what guys usually noticed about her was her toned ass, and not her breasts, which were firm but so small they hardly needed a bra.

Hector was much less enthusiastic than Kelly, however. As far as he was concerned, this should have been their summer. He had been engaged to Kelly for a couple of years now, and hoped that during the summer months they would had more time to spend together, as they would had fewer lessons. He had already made some plans, maybe leaving for a few days with Kelly, going to the beach... and who knows, maybe it would have been the right occasion and Kelly would finally have decided to override all her religious prejudices...

Although all of her friends had sex regularly, Kelly insisted on respecting the rule of not having sex before marriage. They kissed and did a lot of petting, but when they were about to go further Kelly inevitably blocked Hector before penetration, claiming that before marriage it was sin. Hector had had some experience before Kelly, and was having a hard time restraining himself and respecting Kelly's will, but he was deeply in love with that girl, and if she preferred that way, he couldn't force her. But he always hoped that sooner or later she would let herself go, maybe that summer. Indeed, he had made a solemn decision, which was to ask Kelly to marry him. After all they were 20 years old, he loved her madly, and however young they were, he had no doubts that she was the woman of his life. And then who knows, maybe once they were officially engaged she would have decided to grant him her virginity... He was just waiting for the right opportunity, a romantic weekend for example, to make her the marriage proposal.

For this reason, he frowned upon the arrival of this foreign girl, who came at the best to ruin all his plans. He already imagined that they would have Kelly's entire apartment for the two of them, and instead he discovered that there would also be a bulky new roommate, a foreign one, and that would have therefore needed a lot of attention and explanation from Kelly, at least initially, to settle in. And then he knew Kelly, he had already seen how excited she was for the arrival of her new roommate, surely she would not have spent with him all the time he hoped for. She wasn't going to be all to him, but he would have to share her with that stupid new Swedish girl.

"Here she is, it's her!" Kelly yelled, yanking Hector by the sleeve and pointing frantically towards the gate exit. At the same time she lifted up and began to wave the poster she had prepared, on which she had written in large red letters: "Welcome INGRID!".

At first Hector saw no one, he only saw the usual flood of people leaving the airport, then suddenly he saw a figure breaking away from the crowd, and run in their direction. She was a tall girl, big without being fat, smiling and with beautiful golden hair that fell over her shoulders, but what for a moment blocked Hector's breath was the sight of the girl's huge chest bouncing under her shirt due to the race. He had always preferred athletic and thin girls, breasts were not a female attribute that particularly attracted his attention, he preferred a nice pair of firm buttocks, so Kelly was perfect for him, but he had to admit that the size of that girl's breast was truly remarkable, and he saw more than one other men's head turn as Ingrid passed, to follow that show with their eyes.

For some strange reason, it also seemed to him that the girl's running had lost momentum for a moment, and that a strange shadow had crossed her eyes, as of disappointment or annoyance, when she saw him next to Kelly.

Was it just a figment of his imagination? Or maybe the girl didn't expect his presence?

"Kelly! Is it really you? How nice to finally meet you!"

Ingrid's voice pronounced the words almost perfectly, but with a foreign accent that filled them with charm.

"Ingrid! Yeeeees, it's me! Kelly!" Kelly exclaimed, in a voice made higher with excitement.

The two girls threw themselves into an enthusiastic embrace, as if they had known each other for years.

Kelly, distracted by the excitement of the moment, noticed only with some delay the strange pressure she felt against her chest. It took her a while to realize it was Ingrid's big boobs, pressing hard against her.

Suddenly embarrassed by that overbearing contact, she broke free from the embrace.

"Ingrid! How nice that you have finally arrived! Welcome!"

"Thank you! I am so happy and excited! I couldn't wait to meet you, I'm sure we'll have a great time together!"

The girls then remained silent for a few moments, looking intensely in the eyes, as if overwhelmed by a sudden feeling.

Hector, feeling ignored, noisily cleared his throat, to attract Kelly's attention.

Kelly suddenly awoke, as if coming out of a trance, and turned to Hector, with a confused look.

"Yes?"

"How just yes?! Well, what are you waiting, won't you introduce me to your friend?"

"Oh! Well yes, of course! What a stupid! Ingrid, this is Hector, my boyfriend!"

Ingrid turned to Hector with a forced smile.

"Hello." She said coldly, holding out her hand.

The change in tone and attitude was evident, and Hector was puzzled by that change. They had never spoken before, it is true, but that had been nothing compared to the enthusiastic hug to Kelly. It had been almost offensive.

"H-hi. Welcome. "

A tense silence hovered in the air for a moment, interrupted by Kelly in a nervous voice:

"Well, introductions made. I would say then to go to the car to load the suitcases, and then towards home for lunch! "

And so they headed for the car, Hector walking a little farther than the girls, slightly apart, and Ingrid already clinging to his girlfriend's arm, talking and laughing like old friends.

As soon as they arrived home, put the bags at the entrance, Ingrid burst out, with an impatient voice:

"So, where is our bed?"

"O-our bed? What do you mean, I don't understand... we sleep apart.. "

Ingrid's face darkened instantly, as if disappointed: "How do you mean separate? Really? But how strange... in Sweden I shared a bed with my roommate..."

Kelly, embarrassed, didn't know what to add, and for a few moments silence hovered between them.

"Anyway you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend..." Ingrid's voice still sounded disappointed by something.

"Are you talking about Hector? Well, you know, it hasn't happened to talk about it... you also haven't told me anything about your love life ... "

"About my love life? At the moment I just think about having fun ... and then I find the boys so boring..."

"Well, Hector is very funny, and he's cute too, isn't he?"

"Well, if you say so..." Ingrid answered in a bored voice, and for some time she remained silent. Then he added: "Well, at least I hope you fuck yourself well..."

"W-what, sorry?"

"Well, I just mean that I hope that an ass like that is at least as good as the wonderful girl he finds himself ..."

Kelly was undecided for a moment whether to be angry by how Ingrid had referred to Hector, or beeing flattered by that implied compliment. She stammered: "Well, to tell you the truth... we... well here... we don't have sex ... I mean, you know, before the wedding..."

Ingrid burst out laughing with astonishment: "I don't believe it, are you kidding me? You wanna make me believe that a beautiful girl like you is still a virgin? Impossible! In Sweden, girls start having intercourse at sixteen! Incredible... so you never had an orgasm? Or do you touch yourself?"

Kelly was shocked by Ingrid's frankness, asking her such intimate questions with unsettling naturalness. These were topics she didn't even talk about with her childhood friends.

"W-what? I-I? To touch me? Nooo, never..."

Occasionally, however, on the darkest nights, she clutched a pillow tightly between her legs, and began to rub it up and down, until she felt a strange burning invade her pubis, before her Catholic precepts induced her to stop.

Ingrid remained thoughtful for a moment, as if pondering something, then added with a strange smile and a sly tone: "Better this way, maybe ..."

/-/-/

However, after that somewhat turbulent start, in the following days Kelly and Ingrid got to know each other better, and they quickly became great friends. Their understanding between them was perfect, they understood each other and were able to share jokes as if they had known each other for a lifetime. Ingrid was two years older than Kelly, so they attended different classes during the day, but they invariably spent every night together. Hector had tried to participate at the beginning, but after the second evening the feeling of being the third wheel became so strong that he preferred to refrain from participating. The fact was that Ingrid continued to maintain a strange cold attitude towards him, which inevitably chilled the spirit of the evening, and no matter how much Kelly tried to try to involve him in their speeches, Ingrid went out of her way to return immediately to topics that excluded Hector. Cosmetics, shoes, gossip, dance...

Kelly was very happy living with Ingrid. She was a bit messy, but she cooked very well and they often ate together what Ingrid had prepared. She was also very clean and was always cheerful and affectionate. Almost too affectionate.

In fact, Ingrid never missed an opportunity to hug her and rub against her, evidently she loved a very physical relationship, and Kelly would not even mind, if it wasn't that the continuous contact with that omnipresent breast was beginning to disturb her. It wasn't that it exactly bothered her, however it was something that she noticed more and more consciously, and there was something in that proximity that started to give her a strange thrill.

As if that wasn't enough, she always found those big boobs in front of her eyes, since Ingrid at home always seemed to be hot and loved wearing only light white cotton tank tops. It was even too obvious that she never wore a bra. Her breasts, however large and heavy, were incredibly full and firm, and her nipples were often in evidence under the fabric of the tank top.

Then, slowly, they began to sleep together, again due to Ingrid.

It all started on a stormy night. It was indelibly imprinted in Kelly's mind the exact moment when she was suddenly awakened by the crash of thunder. Her eyes widened in fright, and the first thing she saw was Ingrid, illuminated by the glare of the lightning, looming over her, kneeling on the bed, her chest powerfully forward, covered only by a light, low-cut dressing gown.

Taken by surprise, Kelly gave a cry of dismay.

"Kelly, my love, I didn't mean to scare you! It's me, Ingrid! I too was awakened by the storm, I am very scared... you know, since I was a child I have been terrified by thunders... the house where I grew up in Sweden is on the edge of a large fir forest, I still remember when one night a lightning struck a tree and the whole forest caught fire... since then I have been terrified of it... and so... well, here, I was wondering if I could seek some comfort from you..."

Kelly was confused for a moment by that request, her mind still sleepy, not quite understanding what Ingrid expected from her.

"O-ok, sure... c-come..." That hesitant invitation was enough for Ingrid to pull Kelly's sheet aside and lie down beside her. Kelly hadn't expected her to sneak into her bed, and for a few minutes they lay silent in bed, petrified, gasping, then a new lightning tore through the night, and Ingrid let out a soft moan.

"How scary! Did you hear how close it was? Kelly, honey, do you mind if I hug you? You know, the warmth of another body would certainly make me feel better..."

"S-sure..."

And so Ingrid hugged Kelly tightly, pressing hard her soft chest against Kelly's shoulder.

They remained like this for an indefinite time, with Kelly embarrassed and rigid in Ingrid's embrace, who took advantage of each thunder to hug Kelly tighter and rub against her groaning. Kelly was initially nervous about that contact, feeling confused by Ingrid's presence in such an intimate environment as her bed. Before then, only Kalr had slept with her.

Slowly, however, as the storm was moving away, Ingrid's embrace became less tight, and her breathing began to calm down. Kelly also began to relax and feel sleepy, and before she knew it she fell asleep, surrounded by the scent of vanilla that enveloped Ingrid.

The next morning she awoke slowly, struggling out of a deep, dreamless sleep, feeling incredibly comfortable and warm. She didn't remember Ingrid, and she almost screamed when she heard her move beside her. But then she saw her rise above her, her face so bright, framed by those dazzling blond hair, with those eyes of that deep blue...

"Good morning, honey..." So saying, Ingrid leaned forward, kissing her forehead, before getting up and getting out of bed.

"I slept so well... thank you..."

And so saying she turned on the threshold of Kelly's room, and turning she blew her a kiss, winking at her.

Kelly, speechless, just watched her walking out of the room, swaying.

A few evenings later, Hector spent the evening with Kelly, watching a movie on the sofa. Ingrid remained locked in her room all the evening, much to Hector's delight. When the film ended, Hector started kissing Kelly, who nevertheless, knowing Ingrid was in the next room, tried to restrain his ardor.

"H-honey! Come on, stop it! Shee could hear us..."

"Come on, stop worrying about the Swede, I'm your boyfriend, we have the right to kiss!"

"Ingrid, her name is Ingrid! Stop calling her the Swede!"

"I'm sorry, it's just that you've been spending so much time with her lately that you hardly have time for me anymore... I'm starting to get jealous! Come on, come here..."

Just as Hector tried to pull her back to him, the door of Ingrid's room suddenly flew open and Ingrid noisily crossed the room, without saying goodbye, headed to the bathroom, where she entered slamming the door. She was obviously annoyed, and Hector even thought he heard her snort.

"She's crazy! Have you heard? I don't understand why she hate me so much!"

"Oh come on, stop it, she doesn't hate you! She will just be embarrassed. I told you, she must have heard us..."

By now the atmosphere was ruined, and even when Ingrid went back through the room to lock herself in her room again, Hector and Kelly did nothing but chatter awkwardly for a few more minutes.

"Well, I could stay and sleep here..."

But Kelly wasn't in much of the mood, and she would have had a class early the next day.

"No, not tonight, I'm tired and tomorrow I have to get up early... You can stay tomorrow night which is Friday..."

Hector, albeit reluctantly, accepted and returned to his home.