From Sweden with Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly went to the bathroom to wash, and then went to bed.

After a few minutes, when she was just about to enter the phase of drowsiness, she heard the door of her room slowly creak open, and pulling herself on an elbow she saw the figure of Ingrid silhouetted on the threshold.

She wore a pink silk robe even lighter and more transparent than that of the night of the storm. Anyone could very well guess the shape of her large breasts under that light fabric.

"Kelly, honey, I heard Hector leave... you know, seeing you two together tonight... I suddenly felt so alone... that I can't sleep... and seeing that you're alone too... I thought... well there, I thought maybe we could sleep together..."

Kelly thought about refusing for a moment, but found herself unable to say no, and although part of her felt confused and troubled by something, she heard her own hesitant voice say: "O-ok ..."

Ingrid smiled sweetly at her, and then in a moment she was at her side, immediately enveloping her in her warm and soft hugs.

After a moment of silence, in which, like the other time, Kelly remained stiff motionless, not exactly at ease with Ingrid back in her bed, she felt Ingrid's lips resting gently on her cheek, in a silent kiss. For a moment she was paralyzed, then she asked hesitantly:

"W-what are you doing?"

"Thank you for your kindness to me ... you are always so kind and thoughtful to me ... a true love ... I love being hugged so much, it makes me sleep so well ..."

Ingrid's mouth was so close to her face that she could feel its breath that tasted of strawberries.

They fell asleep slowly, with Ingrid occasionally giving her a tender kiss on the cheek, and with Kelly relaxing more and more in her embrace.

It wasn't the first time Kelly slept with friends, on a school trip and during some sleepover parties she had already shared a bed with other girls, but there was something more intimate in sleeping with Ingrid, which at the same time disturbed and attracted her.

She slept beautifully in Ingrid's arms, much better than with Hector, she had to admit with amazement. Hector often turned around during the night, sweated, snored, sometimes farted... with Ingrid it was different, she lost herself in that warm embrace as in a fragrant and soft oblivion, from which they came out together in the morning, still embracing, and smiling at each other.

More and more often now, first about once a week, then more frequently, almost every other day, sleeping together even for more than one night in a row at times, becoming almost a habit.

And every now and then Kelly woke up with her head resting against Ingrid's breast. She often slept on the side, with Ingrid hugging her from behind, but being taller than her often ended up with her breasts against the back of Kelly's neck. Even one morning, turning absent-mindedly in the half-sleep, Kelly almost found her face immersed in the plunging neckline of Ingrid's dressing gown. She was immediately embarrassed and proffered a thousand excuses, but Ingrid just looked at her with a sweet smile.

"Don't worry dear, you're welcome..."

Kelly didn't quite understand what Ingrid meant by that joke, and slightly upset she got out of bed.

However, despite the initial reluctance, she soon got used to the presence of that bulky breast, and indeed, she began to find comforting its contact, so large, soft and fragrant...

/-/-/

Kelly and Ingrid became inseparable friends even in their free time, they loved doing almost the same things, listen to the same kind of music, watch the same movies, go to study together in the park, have lunch together at university, and hanging out together with Kelly's friends. Ingrid was very nice indeed, and soon she made friends with all the girls around Kelly.

Kelly loved having Ingrid as a friend, she was cheerful, joyful, always ready for a joke. And then she came from a different culture, which made the conversation with her much more interesting. She was tired of the usual conversations with her old friends, Ingrid had brought a breath of fresh air into her life, and enriched her with new and stimulating points of view. Plus, Kelly loved the foreign accent and Ingrid's sweet voice, she could spend hours listening to her.

Only on two things they did not agree, the church and Hector. Ingrid was a free spirit, she did not tolerate dogmatism and Catholic rules, she believed in love but not in the Christian love. She didn't like the church, at the same way she didn't seem to like Hector. When he wasn't there, she never missed an opportunity to belittle and ridicule him with Kelly, who found herself forced to defend him, or trying to with some difficulty, and when he was present she openly ignored him. Kelly didn't understand Ingrid's attitude, but she had to accept it, as trying to bring it up with Ingrid only led to a shrug and a snort.

The loser was Hector, who was spending less and less time with his girlfriend, and could never find a romantic moment to propose to her. He decided to invite her out to dinner on a Saturday night, to spend a romantic evening and then who knows, if things had gone well, maybe make her his proposal, perhaps looking at the stars on the roof of his car parked in the hills. He had bought down a ring, a very modest ring indeed, but which was the best that his meager savings had allowed him. However, it made a good impression, with that diamond set nicely in the middle.

On Friday evening, Hector called Kelly.

"Kelly, honey, what about going out for dinner tomorrow night? I could take you to Rogers & Matt, it's your favorite if I'm not mistaken!"

"Oh Hector! To Rogers & Matt even! But it's so expensive... what have you in mind, what's the occasion? "

"None, I just want to have a nice evening with my girlfriend."

"Oh, my love, of course I want to go with you to -"

Kelly was abruptly interrupted by Ingrid, who was sitting next to her on the sofa, with her legs on her knees, applying polish to her nails.

Looking annoyed, she whispered in a low voice: "Kelly, you're forgetting about the party! Tomorrow evening the other Swedish girls and I have organized a party, inviting all the friends we made in these first months. You can't miss it! "

"Damn, it's true, I was forgetting about the party!" Ingrid had been organizing that party with her Swedish mates for weeks, and had been very excited for days as it approached. Obviously Kelly had been the first to be invited, but she was so impressed by Hector's invitation that at the moment she hadn't remembered Ingrid's party.

"What?" Hector asked confused, on the other side of the phone.

"Oh, nothing, Hector... listen, I'm sorry, but tomorrow night there is a party organized by Ingrid, I can't miss it, I had already told her I was going... can't we do it another time?"

"But tomorrow is Saturday night, and we haven't seen each other for three days already! And I bet I'm not even invited, right?"

Kelly looked at Ingrid with pleading eyes, who could hear the conversation from standing nearby. But Ingrid shook her head adamantly, as if it were out of the question.

"Well, here..."

But Hector caught the hesitant note in Kelly's voice, and understood: "It doesn't matter, you know what, I tell you, I'm sick of you and that Swedish one, if you don't have time for your boyfriend don't worry, go have fun with yours friends! I have better things to do!" And so saying he slammed the phone in Kelly's face, furious.

Sorry, Kelly was about to call him back, but Ingrid began massaging her palms with experience. Kelly, shaken by a thrill of pleasure, relaxed backwards on the sofa, forgetting to call him back.

The next day, Hector, stung in pride, acting offended, never show up, and neither did he answered the phone when she tried to call him. Kelly resigned herself, and began preparing for the party with Ingrid.

She wanted to go out with her friends to have fun, and for the occasion she wore a long dark blue dress that enhanced her lean physique. Then she went to Ingrid's room, and knocked outside the door.

"Ingrid, honey, I'm ready, and you, are you ready too?"

"Come on honey, come in, yes, I'm ready too!"

Kelly walked in and her breath caught in her throat at the sight of Ingrid's splendor. Ingrid was always dressed nicely, tastefully, but usually ordinary, even though her busty body managed to make even the most mundane piece of clothing look sexy on her. They had gone out sometimes for a few drinks with other friends, but nothing special, and Ingrid had always presented herself in a casual style. That evening, at the contrary, she was dressed up for the occasion, and the effect was devastating.

She was lightly made up but with taste, after all her pure Nordic features, with those golden hair and those deep blue eyes, were enough to make her incredibly attractive.

But it was the red dress she wore, with those low straps on the shoulders, almost on the verge of slipping down at any moment, and with that indecent neckline, barely closed by some loose strings, which attracted attention. Her boobs literally seemed to be about to explode out of her dress at any moment.

Kelly had already seen photos on Facebook of Ingrid dating her friends, but this was the first time she had seen her live.

"Well then? Don't you say anything? What do you think? Do you like?"

Kelly, almost speechless, stammered: "Y-yes, of course... y-you're... stunning..."

"Oh Kelly, honey, you are too kind, you are also fabulous!" And so saying she drew Kelly to her, kissing her quickly on the corner of the mouth. Then, without giving her time to add anything, she took her by the arm, and dragged her towards the door.

"Come on, let's go, a taxi is waiting for us!"

The Swedes had rented an entire club, including the DJ, who was blasting drum & bass music at full volume, while the alcohol flowed freely. There was plenty of girls, some of them Kelly's friends, and many boys, attracted like flies on jam by the presence of all those girls ready to have fun.

Ingrid was a breathtaking vision in that red dress that enhanced her Viking goddess shapes, and soon found herself surrounded by countless boys, who in a more or less explicit way were courting her, some of them among the most popular of the college. They had been waiting for that opportunity for months, and finally found her at a party. Spending a night with a Swede would have been an unforgettable adventure to brag about with friends for years, and if the Swede was also a sex bomb like Ingrid it would have become a legend.

But Ingrid did not seem to appreciate that attention very much, indeed, she seemed really annoyed. They invited her to dance, they offered her a drink, they told her nonsense trying to make her laugh, but she nothing, she chased them all away, one after the other, until, now exasperated, she leaned forward and whispered in Kelly's ear: "Kelly, please, save me from all these men, come, let's change places, let's go drink."

And so she grabbed a bottle of vodka from the liquor row behind the bar, and taking Kelly by the arm she walked away with her. The bartender tried to protest, but Ingrid silenced him and all the other disappointed guys by saying: "I'm sorry guys, but tonight I'm just for her..." Then she gave her a mischievous wink, leaving them all speechless.

Kelly heard Ingrid's words only fleetingly, but didn't care. Besides, she had already drank more than she was used to, encouraged by Ingrid who seemed to be bottomless, and she wasn't sure that drinking any more was a good idea.

But Ingrid seemed unstoppable, and led her to a less crowded corner of the club with fewer boys on the hunt.

"Oh my god, all those slobbering guys... I just can't stand them... much better to be with friends, between girls..."

"Oh yes... I saw how you treated them, poor things, you trampled their self-esteem... well, there were some quite nice ones though... was there really none that interested you?"

"No, I would say definitely no... you know, I don't care much for boys... I prefer my friends..."

But Kelly in her innocence seemed not to take Ingrid's allusions, also confused by too much alcohol. Her head was spinning, and she saw Ingrid's magnetic blue eyes and her deep neckline swirl before her eyes, as if in a whirl. Her deep cleavage... why the hell was she looking at her plunging cleavage?

But Ingrid brought her back to the present.

"Come, let's toast to our friendship, may it never end and may always keep us together!"

Then she took a long swig from the vodka bottle, then handing it to Kelly.

Kelly hesitated, but then, unable to tell no to those big blue eyes, she took the bottle and took a long drink too. The vodka almost make her vomit, but not before realizing the taste of Ingrid's saliva on the mouth of the bottle.

Her head, in that confused whirlwind of pounding music, necklines, and winking smiles, was spinning more and more.

They drank and chatted for a long time in that corner of the bar, undisturbed, but then Kelly began to feel tired, and as soon as Ingrid noticed it she called a taxi to go home.

As soon as they got home, Ingrid led a staggering Kelly to her bed.

"Here we are dear, we're finally home..."

She gently laid Kelly on the bed, which felt strangely light and swaying. Hell, she was really bloody drunk!

Ingrid sat down beside her.

"Kelly, honey, how are you feeling, are you a little better?"

"Y-yes... that is, my head is still spinning... but I'm fine, thanks..."

"Well, I'm glad you better... but I feel suffocated by this dress instead... listen, you don't mind if I take it off, right?"

And without giving a confused Kelly time to answer anything, Ingrid naturally took off her dress. Underneath, as usual, she wore no bra, and her florid breasts stood there on full display, right under Kelly's eyes.

At first it took Kelly a few moments to focus her eyes and realize that Ingrid was topless in front of her. Then her mouth dropped open in dismay at the sight of that glorious mountains of flesh. They were heavy and swollen, white as milk, slightly hanging but firm despite the obscene size. Large, delicate pink nipples adorned them.

"Oh yeah, much better this way... I felt so imprisoned... I hope my nudity don't embarrass you, right? We are among friends after all... in my old house, with my roommates, we were always topless, all day... you know, the feeling of free breast is so beautiful... but you don't have to have my problems, you have such small and perfect breasts, so beautiful... not like my big milk tits..." Ingrid said with a chuckle. Then, becoming more serious, she added: "Can I see them?" And without waiting for Kelly's authorization, taking advantage of her bewilderment that blocked her every initiative, she pulled back the straps of her dress, uncovering her small, almost non-existent, but graceful and somehow adorable breasts, with a sprinkle of freckles and proud little nipples, like pinheads.

Then Ingrid started caressing with one hand Kelly's breast.

What was Ingrid doing? Kelly could not understand that situation, but she was also too confused by alcohol to reason coherently. She felt so confused...

"You don't mind, do you, darling, if I caress your breasts? We always did it with my friends... we spent long hours caressing each other, for entire days... it's so sweet..."

Kelly, for the first time, tried to pull Ingrid's hand away, vaguely feeling that there was something wrong and dangerous in what was happening.

But Ingrid didn't give her time to think: "Well, why don't you caress my breasts too, darling? It's a feeling I miss so much..." And so saying she took Kelly's hands and dragged them to her breast. Kelly's arms resisted at first, but Ingrid persisted until Kelly's hands finally landed on her breasts.

Kelly's little hands almost sank into those pillows of soft flesh. Kelly, embarrassed, confused, frightened, excited, at first did not know what to do, but she did not withdraw her hands, which seemed very heavy to her, as if glued to those gigantic boobs. Then, as in a dream with confused contours, she saw that they began to move, starting to shyly palpate them, to massage them slowly...

"Very well Kelly... ohhh yessss... like this, how nice... squeeze them, play with them... this way... play with my nipples... ohhh yesss..."

Kelly was almost unaware of what she was doing, darkened by alcohol, but the more she massaged that breast, the more she became enthusiastic, incredulous at the contact with that firm, smooth, soft flesh...

They stayed like that for hours, with Kelly gently massaging Ingrid's big tits, going in and out of a surreal half-sleep, in which she touched her friend's tits, which were so beautiful, so wonderful, so incredibly soft... Meanwhile Ingrid stroked her hair, with a sweet and sly smile at the same time, murmuring sweet words in her ear, and giving her tender kisses on the forehead.

Hector tried to call Kelly several times that night, regretting being mad at her and worried about losing her. But she never answered the phone.

/-/-/

The next morning Kelly woke up with difficulty. She felt her head heavy and a bad taste in her mouth, and so she understood that the night before she must have exaggerated with alcohol.

She lifted herself up on the bed, her eyes blurred, and for a few moments she didn't notice Ingrid sleeping on her side on the stomach. Then Ingrid turned onto her back, moaning in the sleep. She was still shirtless, and the whiteness and enormity of that soft breast shocked Kelly, and suddenly jagged memories of the night before emerged, and she remembered with dismay of her nocturnal plays with Ingrid, and those sweet caresses... she remembered the feeling of those big tits on her hands...

Afraid, she put a hand to her mouth.

Damn, what had she done? For a moment she panicked. For the first time she began to see the situation under another light, and suddenly the thought of sapphic sins came to her mind. For her Catholic education, everything related to homosexuality was either taboo or considered a grave sin. Kelly was a modern girl, by the canons of the town she came from, and did not share such a bigoted view, however she inevitably associated homosexuality as something vaguely wrong.

Then she tried to calm down, and to think rationally. After all, nothing serious had happened... yes, she had indulged in massaging Ingrid's breasts, but nothing else had happened... nothing sexual had happened, even if she could not deny that something subtly erotic had been there. They had simply caressed each other like friends, simple, innocent effusions between friends, there was nothing wrong ...

Was it possible, however, that Ingrid was a lesbian? She had never thought about it before, but now the more she thought about it the more it seemed plausible. After all, she behaved strangely with the boys, they didn't seem to interest her. Kelly had never heard her make an appreciative comment about a guy. And then those strange attitudes towards her... Was it possible that she was interested in her, that she wanted to seduce her? Well no, it was impossible, she knew she liked boys, that she went to church, that she was engaged to Hector... She was just scared and confused, she had to stop making such absurd thoughts!

However, she was ashamed of what she had done, and also began to feel guilty for Hector, inexplicably, since she hadn't actually done anything wrong to him, but she felt somehow that she had betrayed him... Usually it was him that she caressed... Suddenly she felt the need to hear him, so without waking up Ingrid, she slipped out of bed and went looking for the phone to call him. He must have been curious to know how the party went, and she should told him everything. Well, not exactly everything, maybe...