From Sweden with Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kelly's breathing was getting more and more labored, and her cries getting louder and closer to each other, suddenly Ingrid pulled her away from her breasts, kissed her softl on the lips, and then smiling sweetly at her, she said: "No, not this way this time, I want to feel your taste..."

Kelly did not have time to understand what Ingrid meant by those words, that the Swede was between her legs, gently but firmly parted her thighs that Kelly tried to keep closed, frightened by the intuition of what Ingrid was going to do , and smiling sweetly at her she began to kiss the her inner thigh.

To Kelly, abandoned backwards on the inflatable mattress with her eyes closed, it seemed that Ingrid's mouth took years to reach her throbbing sex, moving back and forth with light pecks and bites on her thighs. She thought she was going crazy in those long moments, her vagina getting hotter and dripping, writhing on her sweaty bag, scared and impatient at the same time.

Then Ingrid's mouth finally settled on her vagina. At first the contact was light and sweet, intermittent, then it became more daring, and Ingrid's mouth began to lick it slowly between the labia. It was a weird, wet feeling, but then Ingrid's tongue found her clit, starting to swirl around and stimulate it, and the pleasure was immediately overwhelming. Kelly's body was shattered by violent shakings, while a deep and prolonged howl of pleasure was born in her throat.

Then Kelly's mouth adhered completely to her vagina, starting to suck, kiss, bite. Then her tongue forced her way inside Kelly's vagina, while she kept massaging her clitoris with one thumb. This was too much for Kelly's body, unaccustomed to such sensory stimuli, and all her pleasure suddenly exploded, violently, flooding Ingrid's triumphantly smiling face with moods, reaching peaks that Kelly never imagined could exist. Never, even remotely, had Hector managed to approach such heights of pleasure.

Kelly slowly regained consciousness of the time and space that surrounded her after a few minutes from that violent orgasm. She opened her eyes, and she found herself in front of Ingrid's beautiful eyes, similar to a deep glacial lake. Ingrid smiled at her lovingly, and Kelly responded with a weak, embarrassed smile, as if to apologize for how she had let herself go. But Ingrid tenderly kissed her on the lips, and Kelly tasted her own taste on Ingrid's lips.

"Oh Ingrid, my god, it was s-so... so... beautiful..."

"I know Kelly, my darling, it has been the same for me too... I want to keep feeling this emotions all my life... I have had many "friends" before, but never anyone like you... with you it's special, I feel it... Don't you feel it too Kelly, my darling? I-I think I fell in love with you..."

Kelly was shocked by those words. All those explosive physical novelties had so shocked her and emptied her of any ability to reflect, that she had not yet thought objectively about her relationship with Ingrid. A part of her, that bigoted girl imprisoned by her engagement with Hector, still wanted to refuse to consider another girl as a partner, it was wrong, sinful, obscene... but a new part of her could not deny how physically incapable she was to resist the lust that burned in her every time she had Ingrid near... but it wasn't just that, it wasn't just an overwhelming physical attraction... were feelings those she felt?

"Oh Ingrid, I-I don't know, here... I feel something, at least I think... but I'm so confused... it's all so new... and then there's Hector... I don't know if it's right..."

"Oh, of course it's right, that fool doesn't deserve you... you and I are destined to be together, I understood it the very first time I saw you... But stop thinking now, don't say anything else, not now..." Ingrid silenced her by gently placing a finger on her lips, then kissing her vigorously, in an enveloping and passionate way. Then, while Kelly was still gasping for breath, Ingrid rose to her knees above her, and advanced until she had a startled Kelly's head between her knees.

"Instead of talking and thinking, I'd rather you try this now... you'll see, you'll love it... I have felt your taste, delicious, so delicate... aren't you curious to taste mine too?"

The last thing Kelly saw before Ingrid's dripping pussy slowly descended on her, was the warm, loving smile with which Ingrid looked at her.

/-/-/

Hector was worried. Very worried. Kelly had supposedly returned from visiting her aunt in Boston, who was apparently very ill, yet she hadn't called him yet. Why? Was she okay?

On the first evening Hector had resisted the temptation to call her, albeit corroded by the impatience to hear from her and to see her, but too wounded in pride to be the first to make a reconciliation step. He was still offended by her decision to visit a distant aunt instead of spending the weekend with him. She had never even heard of that aunt, who knows why she was suddenly so fond of her.

But by now he could no longer resist. He felt she was stepping away, that he was losing that amazing girl, but he couldn't accept it, and desperation led him to do something stupid. He decided that instead of calling her he would pay her a surprise visit, and then by now he was tired of waiting, he would make her the marriage proposal that evening, yes, no more doubts, he had been putting off for too long, if the right situation did not arise, it meant he would have created it. It wasn't one of their best times, it is true, but what was better than the prospect of getting married to revive their relationship? After all she loved him, he knew it. Or he hoped so, at least...

When the doorbell rang, Kelly was intent on licking Ingrid's pussy on the bed where they had been sleeping together for two nights now, having sex almost non-stop. When she saw that it was Hector, she slowly turned to Ingrid.

Ingrid was kneeling on the bed, looking at her with anxious eyes.

"It's him..."

Ingrid got up from the bed, and came towards her, with that big bouncing breast. She pinned her hard against the door, kissing her hard, possessively, draining her of any doubt, if it still existed.

Then their mouths parted, and looking deeply into her eyes she said: "Then go to that dumbass and stop it once and for all... I love you..."

"I-I love you too..." Kelly whispered softly, before opening the door and walking hesitantly towards the street.

Hector was waiting for her at the door. His gaze was radiant. Kelly vaguely noticed that he had his ukulele with him.

"Kelly, my love, finally! I was so anxious! How did it go in Boston? And why didn't you call me? Oh well, it doesn't matter, the important thing is to be together now..."

And Hector came over to try to kiss her, but Kelly turned her face at the last moment.

Hector worried about that gesture: "Kelly, my love, what have you got? Look, I'm sorry, I know I've been misbehaving lately. I have been jealous and unpleasant, I don't know what got into me... it's just that I hoped to have more time to spend with you this summer, and instead you are always with that Swedish one... but let's not fight now, I'm here for another reason..."

And he began to play the ukulele awkwardly, in what was the imitation of a romantic serenade, in order to overcome her coldness. The scene was funny, and in other circumstances Kelly would have found it sweet, but at that moment it just seemed pathetic.

After a while, since his serenade did not have the desired effect and that Kelly remained rigid and did not react, as if in a daze, Hector decided to stop with the delays.

He fell to his knees and took the box containing the ring from his pocket, handing it to Kelly.

"Kelly, my love..."

But Kelly, who understood what Hector was about to do, interrupted him even earlier.

"Hector, stop, please wait... Look, I-I'm sorry, but it's over between us... you are very dear, but I don't love you anymore... I love another person now... I'm sorry Hector, but it went like this... I'm sorry... no, don't ask, it's better for both of us, believe me..."

And she left, without further explanations, leaving Hector dismayed on the sidewalk.

Kelly hurried back into the apartment, closing the door heavily behind her. A few tears ran down her cheek, but she suddenly felt much lighter.

Then she turned and saw Ingrid on the sofa waiting for her, as always with naked breast.

"Come on, come here baby..."

Kelly resignedly sat down and attached her mouth to one of the nipples of that big breast, while Ingrid took off her panties. Then they crossed their legs, and their moans rose together towards the sky as they began to rub, vagina against vagina.