From Texting to Sexting

Story Info
Electronically rekindling an affair.
756 words
3.62
1.8k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me set the stage for you. I am a 41 F who is in a relationship with a good man. However, sometimes, I think about my past relationships. I always need to have a backup plan for life I guess. I am happy, don't get me wrong. For over a year now, I have been catching up with an ex-boyfriend via messages. This particular ex and I have been split up for almost 5 years. We were together for several years and planned on marriage. Like all good things, it came to an end.

I believe he was the first to initiate conversation.0It started out as just the usual how are you and other casual things such as that. But in the last couple of months, we have shared more than just a hello.

Okay, I will admit that I initiated it all with innuendos and provocative ideas. I like to think I am a girl who knows how to work it. I am sure I started out with pics of my workouts. He responded with pics of him in work clothes. He's always looked mighty fine in construction dust. Blue collar butts drive me nuts.

We reminisce about our couplings in the past. How much he enjoyed it when I was riding his hard cock and leaned over so he could suck on my nipples. He stated that he really like it when he grabbed me at the hips and controlled the pace. As time has progressed, we have what we call "story time."

Story time is almost always set up with a vid or pic precedence  of one of us masturbating or a pic of what's up for grabs (the nitty-gritty anatomy). One story I suggested was me knocking on his door and when he answers it, I walk into his house with no undergarments on and strip off my clothes very slowly. Without saying a word, I drop to my knees and take every inch of his hard dick down my throat.

I know he's thinking about it because his reply involved me being bent over the arm of his couch while he fucks me hard from behind. He wants to grab my hips and thrust as deeply as he can.

I really should write for Hallmark.

I told him that my newest fantasy is watching him stroke his shaft while I insert a battery operated boyfriend into my tight box and we cum together. No touching involved at all. If there is no touching, then there is no reason for guilt. Isn't voyeurism/exhibitionism like watching a porn video? Now, of course we could do this on FaceTime but how personal can that be? And who wants to worry about using precious phone data? Or worse yet, someone overhearing your extra curricular activities.

My favorite story is where we end up on his bed in a 69 position (with him on top) and he is licking my clit and plunging his fingers into my wet pussy while I use my tongue to taste his hardness and length. Once he is to the point of erupting, he turns me over and slams his entire length into me.

One vid I was pretty happy to send was me performing lip and tonsil service on a life-like 7 inch dildo. If the video of him stroking until release was any indication, I most definitely got my point across.

There have been a couple of times where my mind went straight to him while I was getting pounded by boyfriend. The taboo of it all sent me into a whirlwind orgasm that left me shaking on my stomach with legs of jelly.

Naturally, I let him on this secret and he also confessed to picturing me while he was railing his girlfriend. I am going to guess she's a little vanilla in this area.

We have tried to brainstorm ways of meeting up. He lives within a couple of hours drive time from me. But, unfortunately, it is just limited to sexting at this time. We have agreed to remain using this way of communication during the week only. Weekends are for our significant others. I downloaded an incognito file that our conversations are saved to so I can revisit them for my pleasure. I also told him to do the same.

It is my hope that my communications with him help his libido. Isn't that what friends are for? Hopefully, this story will be revised or continued with a happy ending in the near future.