All Comments on 'From the Ashes'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments (Page 3)
LynchjimLynchjim4 months ago

Absolutely loved this just like every other story I’ve read of yours thank you so very much for entertaining so very many people.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved it, and gave it 5 stars. I think this was my 2nd time reading this one. It had it all, romance, comedy, sorrow, and a well written story. Thank You for sharing it with us.

RedRachaelRedRachael4 months ago

Great ride. Thanks for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Death metal? I can't see a death metal band being excited about love ballads or 'gosh I loved my Grandpa so much'. Just about any other music, yeah. But Granny had it right: death metal is just a bunch of noise with "singers" trying to out-shout each other, using their best demon-voice.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

a solid 4 Stars on this one . My picture is still at my ex's Dad's house . I hear her new hubby is not fond of that fact .

newfordnewford3 months ago

Read this tale a couple of years ago, and really enjoyed the read. Just found it again and re-read it slowly, enjoying it even more than before. 5 stars for a really nice story

newford9bnewford9b3 months ago

Simply one of the best on here 5 stars

Xzy89c1Xzy89c13 months ago

The part with sex article in a major magazine was ridiculous. Writer who randomly musicians are petri dishes. What diseases did magnus pick up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Weak MC because he doesn't do anything when his wife is cheating with his supposedly good friend and band mate. At least kick his ass and throw her out. But no the typical run away weakling like most of this authors stories. I don't know anyone who is not in a band who didn't kick their band members asses when someone screwed their woman much less wife. Unless they had an open relationship that would be the realistic response. Not run away leaving the cheating ehore in charge of my multi million dollar mansion with all my platinum records and my safe with my valuables. Who the fuck wouldn't make her leave? Shit story at the beginning.

soul71soul71about 2 months agoAuthor

Apparently you didn't read the story because that's not even apart of the damn thing.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 months ago

Just commenting on Anonymous, two comments below, it is just so obvious this idiot commented without actually reading the story in full, the idiot was too lazy to even skim the story, what an absolute fucking idiot. No wonder he post anonymously. Thanks for the read Soul71. This was my second time reading this story and it’s still a great read⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

The story was good ,moving even,the epilogue was just right.

Magnus was solid.

crazymike45crazymike4517 days ago

The MC kicked the cheating whore to the curb and went out and found his best life. Implied in the story was an ass kicking for the the asshole that seduced his wife. Like the way he ghosted his family when they stood with the wife. And the x got what she deserved, a life of shit.

SatyrDickSatyrDick9 days ago

[17.05.24]

Nth re-read, still Excellente all 'round!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Rocking five stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

A really nice story, and I mean that in the best way. I was afraid for s while that it would change into something else, and was relieved when it developed in that positive way. One side note. The last paragraph would have been more powerful if it had ended with. "I know !" Iona groaned.

Five solid, appreciative stars from me.

/

JPB NOT BOB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories

Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
792
Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
851
The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
624
Betrayed 
4.57
899
361
More Stories