All Comments on 'From the Beginning Ch. 01'

by SilentRomantic01

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good but needs work

I don’t want to criticise but I’m getting confused with Richard/Robert and Nathan/Nick. You need to have one or the other.

G5902G5902about 3 years ago

Nicely written, it looks like a good solid foundation for more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good start. I really enjoyed this chapter. I do believe that you could have more into depth of your people. I gave you 5 stars keep up the good work but don’t dally to long in between chapters.

hang1022hang1022about 3 years ago

Definitely a good start and I am looking forward to the rest.

A couple of mistakes I spotted. Nathan's male roommate is identified as Richard in the beginning and that name is used frequently. However, there are at least 2 places where you call him Robert.

In this sentence: "Richard was shocked. "Wow thanks! You know you really didn't have to do that." : I am pretty sure you meant to say "Nathan was shocked..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Proofread

Great beginning to a tale with potential. However, take the time to slowly proofread your work before submitting. You referred to Nathan as Richard once, used wrong names as mentioned by another critic, and left out a few words here and there. Don't lose your audience due to trivial errors. Read it yourself or get an editor. Good luck.

sjohns219sjohns219about 3 years ago
A nice start

You are off to a good start. Develop the characters and build a quality story.

ukdukeukdukeabout 3 years ago

Good set up. Looking forward to more.

hermit3773hermit3773about 3 years ago

I like it. More, please. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I like this!

An excellent start but, as mentioned, your proof-reading has to improve.

Please don't leave a long gap before posting the next chapter.

SilentRomantic01SilentRomantic01about 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for your feedback everyone, I am just about to edit and correct the mistakes made. I have started writing chapter 2 and it should be up by the end of the week.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When is next part?

daiblo598daiblo598over 2 years ago

Great start can't wait for more

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Would like to read more but looks like that may not happen. good start on story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Never continued so one star; I wish I could give negative stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilentRomantic01@SilentRomantic01
I'm a new writer and just want to get some work out there, erotic literature is a guilty pleasure of mine, I enjoy the stories and consider myself a hopeless romantic.