All Comments on 'From the Bottom to the Top'

by bullsparade

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start I hope he gets revenge because were I think your going he will forgive down the line somewhere but the brother needs be put in his place and maybe let him come up with a billion dollars app or hit on crypto just so he becomes independently rich from the family but Damn I can't great start

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start. Keep it up!

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 2 years ago

that's it? Where's the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good set up. I like your one-track mind. Tom has all kinds of options for conquest, doesn't he? I'm anxious to keep reading! I love the stories where everyone is a hottie and the stud is hung and built - it makes it easier to imagine all the action! Keep going!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - you lost me with the 14" cock (pipe dream). What a waste of time - it might have been a great story with an 8" cock. In case you were wondering, the world average male cock size is between 5.7" and 6.3" and that is for 95 percent of the male population. That means only 2.5% of the entire male population of the world are either above or below that average.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 2 years ago

Personally I would have preferred that you said he had 8-9-10"s. 14 is hard to believe, plus very few women are going to be able to handle that.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

I don't know about other people, but when I find a story in the Novel-Section. I kinda expect more than a simple introduction that disolves into tropes and clichés. I was actually taken in by the premise, since it held a lot of potential for drama, character developement, and plots, but then you take out the 14-inch hammer...

If you had just posted this in the incest-section, where this seems to be headed, it would've made more sense.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Bigger ISN'T always better. 14"???? gimme a break.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous