From the Bottom to the Top Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Things are changing at home.
15.8k words
4.6
11.5k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the second and third chapter of a long story I am writing. The first few chapters are very background heavy but important to the story. The first chapter had our protagonist losing his virginity at summer camp, this chapter takes a somewhat darker turn, and subsequent chapters you can expect similar perversions.

This chapter contains incest, gay male sex, cross dressing, sadism, submission, non consensual sex, and blackmail. If these things are not for you, let this be fair warning.

CHAPTER 2

So, after the events of the summer, and the changes I went through, coming home to the same old reality was not something I was going to endure. I knew I had to change the paradigm, to no longer be the family punching bag and to punch back for a change.

The plane ride home was where I began to formulate the beginning of my plan. One thing I had was the advantage of surprise, as no one expected me to fight back, since I never did before. The other advantage I had was no one in my family was accustomed to adversity, and I could use their obsession for status, power, and luxury against them.

The first thing I needed was information. I needed to find out everything I could about them, their deepest darkest secrets, the things they would do anything to keep hidden.

I figured my best bet was to keep up the status quo at home and school while I gather my intel. I resolved to use my computer skills to hack into their computers, tablets, and clone their phones so I would have a better understanding of each of them.

I could install my surveillance programs on their devices the Saturday before the start of school as the family, even MIA Dad, would all be at the giant pep rally they had every year before the start of school for the football team. The family never missed an opportunity to celebrate their precious Ricky, and that would give me a good eight hours to set up my secret surveillance.

Truthfully it did not require much skill to do. Ricky's password was "password" my mother and father both used their birthdays, and Alana had hers on a post it notes on the monitor. It was all starting out so easy. I installed my custom-made program that let me remotely access their computers, which would also surreptitiously install itself on their other devices when they connected to their computers.

The software would also log keystrokes, browser history, save all texts and record phone calls to my PC, and let me turn on the microphone to record them as well as the web cams and phone cameras. After that, which took about an hour, I headed over to the Guest House and did the same to my cousins and Aunt and Uncle's computers. My cousins shared a PC, so they didn't even have a password, and my Aunt and Uncle also shared a home computer, which had a strong password. Fortunately, my password generator finally cracked it after 30 minutes and I was able to complete my work their quickly.

From there I rode my bike to the company offices and repeated the process. I had secretly made copies of all my dad's keys, and the security at the offices was non-existent. I guess they figured there was little chance anyone would break in to steal a bunch of files on properties and financial information, but this played heavily to my advantage.

More so than anything, the family was centered on the company, and whoever owned and controlled it, so it was key to my scheme. I was hoping to find some blackmail there to gain leverage over Grandfather, as I did not have access to his home and personal devices. He didn't live far away, but I didn't have keys, and I did not know his schedule.

He was not at the pep rally, as he generally despised both my father and brother, not just me. In fact, he mostly avoided me, but directed a serious amount of disgust and disappointment at his two namesakes.

I got back home about an hour before my mom and aunt got back. Traditionally I made myself scarce and avoided contact with any of my family as much as possible. It wasn't difficult in a 14,000 sq ft mansion, and while everyone else's bedrooms were on the second floor, mine was in the basement.

But as uncomfortable as I knew it would be, I decided I needed to be more visible and insert myself more into their lives. So, I decided to use the hot tub, which would also give me the opportunity to reveal my lean upper body that no longer had its flab.

I heard them come up the driveway and get out of their cars before they entered the house. A short while later the door to the back patio opened and I could hear them talking.

"You know, your Ricky is growing into a very hunky young stud. I wouldn't mind being that girl Abby tonight with him plowing my field."

"Jesus Jenny! That's my son and your nephew! I wouldn't get too envious though, if he is anything like his father she won't feel much, and it'll be over almost before it begins."

"I still can't believe... Oh fatty what are you doing out here!"

They had finally got out towards the hot tub and saw me, much to their surprise. There was a mixture of embarrassment that I heard what they said and fear that I would repeat it in my mom's eyes, but my Aunt just looked pissed.

I was elated though, as I had one more piece of information I hadn't before, and it gave me an opening to assert myself. My cock was also happy I got out of the basement, because at the sight of mom in a black bikini, and my aunt in a red bikini, it went from spongy to steel in record time.

"Mom I am sure there is hope for Ricky, because if his is anything like mine, he won't be taking after Dad after all."

"Ugh, don't be a pervert Tom, I am your mother and you should not say disgusting things like that to me. And promise me you won't repeat what you heard to anyone."

Her effort to be stern was thwarted by the clear worry on her face. I imagine she was keen that my father never hear the description of his lack of sexual prowess, for fear of how he would react.

Before I could respond my aunt jumped in, "I highly doubt you are anything special fatty. Plus, I am sure you are a virgin anyway. No get out of the tub so me and your mom can enjoy a soak and a glass of wine"

Rather than argue, I knew this was a great opportunity. So, I stood up and got out of the tub, which put my massive boner on full display as it pushed my swimming trunks straight out in front of me. It was an obscene display, but I knew it would go far to establish my earlier statement, and show I was much more well-endowed than my father.

My tented shorts took them both completely off guard. My mother gasped and softly and said "oh my" and my aunt openly stared for a moment before gathering herself and speaking.

"Well well aren't we excited. I guess you weren't kidding before." Just then she licked her lips, and smiled at me, something she never did before.

I wanted to leave it at that, so I said, "Well have fun in the tub, I'll be in my room." But as I walked to the house, I purposefully "forgot" my cell phone on the table by the tub. I had installed the same software on my devices that I had installed on their computers so I ran down to my PC and turned on the mic remotely so I could record and listen to their conversation.

"Jenny, I get it, his cock is huge, can you please stop raving about it, he is my son after all!"

"Allison, I have never seen one that big, not even in porn. He should thank you for it, because clearly it doesn't come from his dad."

"I just don't want to think about my son's penis, ok? I guess at least its good to know he has something going on for him, maybe now you will start calling him Tom instead of fatty?"

"Oh no definitely not. In fact, even though he lost the flab, I think the nickname is even more fitting in light of that fat cock he is packing!"

"Seriously Jennifer! (My Mom only called her Jennifer when she was getting pissed) Could you please stop lusting over my son's cock! For Christ's sake, even setting aside the incest factor, the way you have treated him over the years, its not like he would be inclined to fuck you anyway"

"Oh, come on sis, maybe he would want to punish me with it! Plus, it sounds like you are projecting a bit, does someone suddenly have the hots for her BIG BOY?"

"That's not what I meant! Its just, well, I feel like a terrible mother. All these years I have been so distant from him, because I was ashamed of him. I don't even know why I was ashamed except for the things Rick would say about how Tom couldn't be his. I guess seeing him in a new way is making me realize what a horrible mother I have been to him."

By the time she finished I could hear her crying, which was the first time I ever heard that from her. Aunt Jennifer started consoling her and I turned off the sound to my headphones.

Suddenly I had all these emotions hitting me at once. Initially my plan was revenge, but part of me still loved my mother, and hearing her voice regret for how she treated me made me want to forgive her. I told myself I hadn't done anything yet, and once I had more information; I could adjust my plans accordingly.

I resolved I would only hurt those that deserved it but show mercy to those that sought redemption. Not that I was suddenly filled with morality, but I knew deep down what I had always wanted was an actual family, and especially a mom that loved me, and that was more important than revenge to me.

No one else came home that night, I assumed Ricky and Alana and my cousins all crashed at Jimmy's house where they had the after party. Even on Sundays I woke up at 5 am, long before anyone else to get breakfast and coffee to avoid everyone. Sleep schedules are hard to break, so I kept the same routine even though I planned to stay upstairs from now on instead of hiding in the basement.

Strangely as I opened the door at the top of the stairs, I could smell coffee brewing which meant someone was up. When I walked into the kitchen, I saw something I can not ever remember seeing, Mom standing in front of the stove cooking!

Not only that she was in a silk robe that only came down about halfway to her knees, and judging by her bare legs and feet, she probably only had underwear underneath. At the same time, I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks and by cock, but I knew I had to keep my cool, so I said, "Good morning, Mom you are up early"

"Oh, son Good Morning! Truthfully, I couldn't sleep last night. I was hoping we could have breakfast together and talk, just the two of us?"

My mind was bombarded by many competing thoughts, but Damn Mom has a body built to fuck and What the fuck, talk? We never talk were the two grabbing most of my attention.

"Sure Mom, whatever you want, breakfast smells good. I think this might be the first time we ate breakfast together since I was six" When I said that I could see her wince, like the words were a punch to the stomach.

I hadn't meant it to be a jab, so I followed up with "But a lot of that is on me, I started getting up early and eating before anyone got up to avoid Kathryn and Ricky, you know, avoid confrontation," That seemed to lift her spirits a bit.

"Well partly that is what I want to talk about, you know the way we all treat you."

I could tell by the way she said this how nervous she was. Hell, I was nervous to. I was filled with mixed emotions about my mother, including lust and I felt like I might not be able to control what came out of my mouth.

"You mean the without love, kindness, or compassion? What is there to say Mom, it is what it is."

Anger ruled my response in the end. I didn't mean to say it, or want to say it, and I tried to take off the bite by saying "Don't worry, I got used to it a long time ago."

I might as well have stabbed her in the heart, and my follow up was twisting the knife. Had I known just how deeply she regretted the past and how much guilt she was feeling, maybe I would not have let my anger choose my words. Tears started welling up in her eyes and falling down her cheeks, and all the sudden she dropped to her knees and cradled her face in her hands.

"It's true what you say" she said through her sobbing, "None of us deserve forgiveness because the way we treated you all these years, the way I treated you, my God what have I done!"

Her sobbing became more like a wailing. Seeing my mother cry melted my heart, so I knelt next to her and took her in my arms, and she buried her face in my chest as she cried. We stayed there like that on the kitchen floor for at least 5 minutes before my knees started to get uncomfortable on the tile floor.

I pulled her up until we were both standing and I gave her the first real hug I can remember and stroked her hair, as she buried her face in my shoulder and cried.

"Don't cry Mom, its ok. I forgive you and I love you, and maybe now you can love me too."

In all the movement and pulling her off the floor her robe came loose and opened and treated me to a sight of her in just her bra and panties. I had lost my hard on when she started crying but suddenly, I was a full mast once again.

So, when I said I forgave her and she responded by hugging me closer it wedged my boner up between both our bellies, and I was terrified how she would react, because there was no way she wouldn't feel it.

"I do love you son, and I promise from now on I'll show it."

Then she pulled back and smiled, and I saw a playfulness come over her I was unaccustomed to seeing and she said, "I can't believe we are having this amazing emotional breakthrough and you have a hard on mister. Teenage boys!" and she started laughing.

I must have been redder than ketchup, so she followed up with "I'm just teasing silly, there is NOTHING to be embarrassed about. I mean your aunt of all people was raving about it after you left. Which is what got me thinking of you, and how bad a mother to you I've been. So don't be embarrassed about it, be proud!"

"Gee thanks Mom, still I am sorry about you know um, getting stiff. I know you are my mother, but you are still one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen, and this thing has a mind of its own."

"No sorry necessary, in fact I am very flattered. Once the girls at school find out what you are packing, you might have to beat them off with a stick, or your stick if you know what I mean. Hehe"

"That's weird because that's kind of what Kim said when we said goodbye at camp"

"Kim? Who is Kim? Tell me all about her!"

And just like that we started talking. Really talking about school, my grades, hobbies, time at camp, and Kim. I was surprised at how interested she seemed in all of it, but she especially probed me for details about Kim. She seemed relieved that I had lost my virginity, and she was open about how she worried she might have caused me to hate women.

Years of being in a hostile environment had taught me how to read people well, so it kind of surprised me the amount of flirting she was doing as well as the lust in her eyes that constantly drifted down to my waist. I was starting to realize just how big of an effect my big cock had on women, even the ones, and maybe especially the ones that were related to me.

I decided it was time I updated my wardrobe with some things that would show off my best asset so around 10am I told Mom we should have breakfast together more often, but I needed to go to the mall. She told me to wait and came back with her black AmEx and told me to get whatever I wanted and gave me keys to her car.

This was a new world, since I was old enough to have a part time job, I always bought my own clothes and things, my siblings all got ridiculous allowances, and while my siblings all got their own brand-new cars for their sixteenth birthday, I did not and they never let me borrow one, but these were just another one of the many indignities of being me. I realized things were really starting to look up for me.

At the mall I got a bunch of those spandex bicycle shorts, as I figured they would show off my cock, and I could play it off because I was always riding my bike everywhere. I also got a bunch of high-end boxers and boxer briefs to replace my worn and cheap underwear.

Since she said to get whatever I wanted, I decided to upgrade the rest of my wardrobe with new shirts and jeans and slacks, I even got fitted for a couple of nice suits. I put everything in the car but went back in. I was going to get something to eat at the food court before heading home. Which is where I saw Alana, Abby, Roxy, and Maria. I was feeling bold, so I approached them.

"Hey girls did you all have fun at the party last night?"

This may have been the first time I ever approached any of them in public, and Alana looked very confused. Maria and Roxy both looked worried, and Abby looked pissed, and she was the first to speak.

"Why would BWF think it is okay to speak to us in public? Alana, doesn't he know better than to bother us?"

Before anyone could respond I did "Abby, you can quit it with the BWF bullshit already. Yes, I wet the bed as a kid, probably because my father is a sadistic narcissist with a micro penis that enjoyed terrorizing and humiliating his young son. But I am not that terrified little boy anymore, and I am not putting up with demeaning bullshit anymore."

Abby went from pissed to shocked immediately, and she looked over to Alana for guidance.

Alana just said, "Tom is right from now on no more with the nicknames, that was a long time ago and we all are adults now. Tom come sit down and we will tell you all about the party."

Alana had never been hostile to me, but it did surprise me that she backed me up. But I sat down, and they told me all about the party and things were relaxed. Eventually, Roxy asked me about camp.

"So how was camp this summer, you must have been getting a lot of exercise because you look so fit now. Seriously how did you lose the weight? I could stand to lose a little myself."

"Roxy, you don't need to lose weight you look stunning." I meant it when I said it, and I figured she could use a compliment because I am sure she didn't get many.

"But I didn't lose weight, it just got redistributed, I guess. The only thing I lost at camp was my virginity."

Once again, I shocked them, but Abby couldn't help herself, "So you was the lucky boy?"

"Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, but her name was Kim. Why so homophobic Abby? Love is love after all."

That got the other girls giggling even Alana, but then Alana asked, "So tell us about it, who is Kim and what happened?" So, I told the story with the broad strokes leaving out the gory details.

"Awww Kim is a lucky girl I wish my first time was like that, so romantic."

Alana mused, and Roxy, and Maria echoed her sentiment. Abby though remained strangely silent, but I was relieved she seemed cowed for the moment. I was enjoying myself hanging out with my cousins and Alana.

Alana asked me "So what are you doing at the mall Tom, you never come here."

"Oh, just getting some clothes, a lot of my old stuff is too small since I grew this summer."

"But where is all your loot? You don't have any bags?"

"I put it in the car, so I didn't have to lug it around, I was just coming back to get some food and look around some more."

Now it was my turn to be shocked a bit as Alana said, with a tone that conveyed she would not be challenged, "Oh cool, Abby can you give Roxy and Maria a ride home? I am going to hang out with my brother and ride home with him, I am sure he could use my help picking out some clothes."

Abby agreed and Alana and I went to some more stores. She seemed to be having a great time and I ended up getting a bunch more stuff. I finally said I was starving, and we went back to the food court and sat down to eat.

"Tom I really had a good time hanging out with you today. I know I haven't been a great sister, it's just..." she trailed off like she didn't know what to say. Frankly she was really my only immediate family I had no ill feelings whatsoever for, so it was easy to set her at ease, so I finished her thought.