From the Bottom to the Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she came down from her orgasm, I finally pulled up and realized my cock was hard as a rock. I decided to see if I could push this to the next level and said “I want to put my cock inside you so bad”

She said, “I don’t know if it will fit but I wanna try. Do it I’m safe. My Mom put me on the pill. Just go slow because I’ve never had anything so big inside me.”

“I thought this was your first time?” Weirdly I was suddenly disappointed thinking she was not a virgin like me.

“No, it is, but I have a dildo, and I already broke my hymen.”

“Ok well let’s try” I moved up, so the head of my dick was at the entrance of her pussy. I rubbed the head up and down her slit, until I nestled the head at the entrance. The I slowly eased in the head, and I I did she grunted “Ughhhh”

“Are you ok should I stop?”

“No keep going, it’s just soooo big”

“Tell me when to stop, I don’t want to hurt you” and slowly I eased more of my cock inside her molten hole. It was so tight it felt like pushing my dick through a wall.

The whole time she was grunted “UHHHHH UHHHH UGGGGH” until finally when I had maybe 6 inches in, she said “Stop! That’s as deep as I can take it.”

“Ok I’m gonna just keep it here for a little”

“Oh God yes, let me get used to it. It feels so good I have never felt so full!”

While I held it there, I could feel her pussy contracting on my cock so hard it felt like it would squeeze the blood out of my dick and back into my body. She pulled my head down and stuck her tongue down my throat.

It was weird at first because I could taste the residue of my cum from earlier, but I didn’t really mind. It was sweet and salty, but she was right, it did taste good. So, I went with it kissing her back while I prepared to start my first fucking.

I pulled back until I only had the head still in, then I slowly pushed back in. I started with short slow strokes to get a rhythm and a feel for it, but the kissing and the moaning were really getting me hot, so it didn’t take long for me to get a steady rhythm going.

Basically, I just thrusted in and out, no grinding our anything, because I was trying not to go to deep and hurt her, but it seemed to do the trick because she broke off the kiss and let out a scream “AIEEEEEEEE!” that I was sure they would hear all the way back at camp.

I just kept going like my life depended on it “God this feels good. You are so tight; I didn’t think anything could top your mouth, but I was wrong!”

“KEEP UGH FUCKINGGGG ME UGGGH WITH YOUR FAT FUCKING UGGGH COCK!”

“TOM, YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO FUCKING FULLL I CAN’T STOP CUMMMMMMMING!”

She told me after she had a series of powerful orgasms from the time she screamed until I finished. At the time all I knew was there was pressure that felt like it was trying to push my cock out of her pussy, and I just kept thrusting against it.

It wasn’t long before I felt the cum rising from my balls, and I said, “IM GOING TO CUM!”

“CUM INSIDE ME! LET ME FEEL YOUR HOT CUM INSIDE MY PUSSY BABE! UGGGGH!” and that was it, I could not fight the urge anymore after that I shot rope upon rope deep inside her.

As we both started to come down from our mutual orgasms, I realized we only fucked for about ten minutes even though once again it felt like forever. We were both exhausted and I got up and sat next to her on the bench.

For a long while neither of us said anything, she just curled up and nestled herself against my chest as a put my arm around her. I held her and she held me, basking in the afterglow of the most amazing experience either of us had ever had.

Finally, she looked up at me with a look that was a combination of gratitude, joy, and admiration and said, “Thank you, this was perfect.”

“I should be thanking you; I wish this night would never end”

She reached down and started stroking my flaccid cock and leaned up and started kissing me. Her lips on mine was all it took, and my cock started rising again.

She pulled her lips off me and said, “Well it looks like it isn’t ready to end yet” and with a grin and a twinkle in her eye she said, “Let’s make this a night neither of us will ever forget.”

12